All Comments on 'His First Taste of a Man Ch. 02'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Want A First Taste Of A Man!

This makes me want to fuck a man in the mouth and in the arse. I can't help but jerk off after reading the stories. Keep on fucking man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I"always wanted to suck a cock just to feel what it's like.This story made me cummm twice!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Loved the whole story, but especially the ending. The first time I got fucked my patner wanted me to suck his cock, at first I was very much against it because it had just come out of my ass and it was coverd in his cum. He kept asking me to do it and I finally just deepthroated his 8" uncut cock untill he came again. Not sure why I got so turned on by this but now I clean every guys cock off that fucks my ass. I love sucking cock but sucking one that just popped out of my ass really turns me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES