His for a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke softly to her, so softly I could not make out what he said, but he loosened the chain again, amd they shifted. He went into the other room. I heard water running then saw him come back. He had a nice ass I noticed, blushing at the fact that I was thinking that with my husband right beside me. But I didn't feel bad as I heard James whisper – "She has amazing breasts."

She did too, full and round and as firm as mine, though she was twenty years older. I felt a rush of desire and wanted so badly to touch them and kiss them.

Franklin came back into the room, with a handfull of toys. Dildos of all sizes. She picked one, a big one, and lay on the sofa and started to work it in and out, soon pumping herself hard and moaning, him next to her on the floor, holding the leash, his cock thick and hard, until she could take no more and came yet again. The webcam was so good, I could see her glistening. My own fingers slipped down and began to stroke myself.

We watched as she got up and picked up the camera. The room swung wildly until I realized they were moving it closer to the sofa. When they laid it to rest, I had a closer view of the couch cushions, and then I saw him sit on them, his cock near the center of the screen. It looked big and red, like it was about to burst from it's skin. I could see every vein and contour.

"Are you listening Sharon." I heard Deborah say. "If you join us tomorrow night, this is how you will end the night, doing just what I am doing now. But I will be doing something to you at the same time, if he allows me to."

With that her face entered the picture and I watched as, close up, she took him in her mouth. She kissed and licked and sucked him, finally taking all of him deep in her throat. His hips began to move and she changed her motion to take him deep just as his hips began to go back down. Over and over. James and I were both mesemerized. My fingers played as I watcher them. I looked and James too was stroking himself. When I heard Frankling give a low moan, and push hard into her mouth, I came too, and so did James.

Then the camera went dark and all we heard was his voice. "The rest of the night is ours alone. Think about it Sharon." And it went silent.

"That was... amazing." James said. I couldn't say anything. We went to bed and held each other as we fell asleep, my head on his shoulder, our limp bodies curled together in the night.

I woke up before James, and was sitting on the balcony when he woke, and joined me with his coffee. I couldn't look at him. "Would you think me awful..." I said, "if I told you I wanted to?"

"Would you think me awful..." he said, "if I told you I wanted you to too?"

I couldn;'t believe it. But he explained. "I know you love bondage games, but you'll never be able to submit to me that way, because I don't think I could demand it of you. I would ask. I'd like to see you as a slave, for real, just once. And I'd like to see you and her together. If I can't be there, at least I can watch."

I kissed him. He truly was the love of my life. What I was about to enter was lust, not love. And James was allowing me to have both!

I was in the lobby right at six, butterflies in my stomach. I was dressed in a royal blue cocktail gown, textured stockings and black pumps. Underneath I wore the corset with the yellow trim I had bought two days before. No panties.

I felt like everyone in the room was watching me, though I am sure they weren't, because they were probably looking at her. Deborah was dressed in a red taffita dress, something right out of the glamour days of the 1940's, with a hip hugging waist, and the tight longish skit, and a bodice that looked as if were custom made to show off her cleavage. She saw me take her in and smiled. "It actually is from the 1940's." she said. "Can you believe I got it at a yard sale?". Jimmy Choo shoes though, Those weren't yard sales. She was wearing black stockings too. But the think I noticed most was the black leather collar on her neck, with the clasp at the front. It was the one she had worn last night as we had peeked in on their light of sex. I quickly turned away to look at Franklin.

He was in a pair of black pants and white shirt. His dark brown hair thin on top, I realized for the first time. How did I miss that? I looked at him closer. No, that was all I missed. He was well built, not a hunk but about 5' 11", and maybe 170 pounds, his tapered waist "V'd" up to broad shoulders. He too smiled easily. "I'm glad you came." He said. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"You realize you are mine until tomorrow morning. That from here on out, you do what I say, no matter what. You and she both belong to me until then. This is your last chance to leave." He paused, waiting for my reaction.

"I'm here." I said. "I'm yours for the night."

Good, then I have something for you. He reached into one pocket and pulled it out. A leather collar, just like hers. He reached up and snapped it on. For a minute I thought he was going to pull out a leash and hook it to my right there, but he just nodded and said, "Let's go upstairs."

I had thought we might go to dinner first, but no, we took the elevator to the concierge floor and we got to the hall and began to walk down it. He was holding her hand in his left hand, and mine in his right. It felt strange, having someone's hand besides James' there. What am I doing? I thought.

He stopped. "Take off your dresses." He said. I hesitated. We were in the middle of the hall. But Deborah didn't and I followed suit. In a moment she and I were both in the hall wearing our corsets, stockings and heels. I was trembling the slightest bit as he took the dresses over one arm, then turned to one side, unlocked the door and showed us in. We had been standing right at his doorway!

I hurried in, Deborah just behind me, then him. Candles were everywhere. No lights, just candles. There was cheese and grapes and champagne on the table. We sat down, the three of us, and ate and drank and talked. As we talked, his hands slid up and down my leg, and hers, over my shoulders, and hers. I could not resist looking at Debora and she seemed as excited as me. I could see where her nipples were hard against the satin cup of her corset. I wondered if mine were as obvious. I felt that they must be.

None of us ate a lot however, and after we had slowed down a little, the two of them led me through the doorway to the bedroom.

"Strip her down" he said to Deborah, and she did. I stood there in front of him, letting her unsnap my stockings and roll them down. She untied my corset from the back and slid it off my hips and down my legs, her hands breifly caressing my side, my shoulders, my breasts. Her touch was electric on my skin.

Now Sharon, you undress her. My hands shook a little as I began to loosen her stocking tops from the corset garters. On my knees, this close, I could smell her and the smell was intoxicating. As I stood up, I saw the webcam and halted.

Franklin saw it. "That's right." He said. "I set things up here tonight so James could watch. But he is not the only one. We put this up on Yahoo conference for some other friends of ours to watch, probably a few hundred of them. Now finish."

I undid her corset from behind, just as she had done, and kissed her shoulder as I let it fall to the floor. Now, we were both naked in front of him. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a coin. "Call it" he said to me."

"Heads" I said, hardly able to get the word out. He flipped the coin and caught it.

"Heads." He said. "You win. Get on the bed." I looked and for the first time realized there were black silk scarves on each corner of the bed. There was a big array of sex toys on the bedside table. And a eye mask. I laid down on my back and she put the mask on me, while he tied me spread eagle on the bed.

"Now we will both enjoy you sweet Sharon, and you will never be sure which of us will be doing what to you. Then I felt two sets of lips, each on one of my breasts and I began to strain in pleasure against the ties.

The rest of the night was a blurof sex. I was touched, caressed and kissed. I was impaled on unlikely toys in both my pussy and my ass. At one point I thought he was on top of me fucking, until I felt a cock rub my face and strained to kiss it. Later I know he was in me, for I felt her breasts on my face. Everywhere, it seemed there were hands, lips, skin. I heard myself moan and came... I don't even remember how many times. I was faint by the time they untied me. I looked at the bedside clock. Three hours? It seemed like it had been much longer. I sat up and moved to the side of the bed. Deborah had a wide, happy smile. "You tasted delicious" she said.

Franklin had her lay on the bed next as he settled into a chair to one side, his back to the webcam. "I've always wanted to watch Deborah in a 69 with another woman. Sharon?" He said.

I knew what I was to do, and climbed shakily back on the bed, I shifted and lifted my leg over her chest, my head close to her thighs, lowering my lips..She was shaved smooth, incredibly smooth, like silk, and I felt her reach up and grasp my ass, pulling her face to me, then felt her lips kiss up one thigh, closer, close.

She was so wet, so tender, and oh, she tasted wonderful. Ourlips toungued and licked and kissed. I would not have thought I had an orgasm left in me, but after just a few minutes I felt it rist again, and just in time, because I felt her grab me tighter and puch her face hard between my legs and she moaned, and I collapsed and fell to one side. Spent. I rolled over on my back, aware of her next to me.

I opened my eyes and realized I was near the edge of the bed, and Franklin was there in front of me, unzipping his pants and stripping. "Slip a little close the the edge of the bed, and lean your head back."

I was exhausted, but I could not resist. I watched him take his cock, and slide it in moy mouth, and begin to pump my face. I felt a shifting to my side and there was Deborah, holding the web cam close.

"You have the most wonderful lips" Franklin said. "I wanted to feel them like this the moment I saw you last night." I could say nothing, my mouth so full of him going in and out. I could taste the salty taste of pre-cum in my mouth. "I have always wanted to to do this to another man's wife while he watched. And I am sure he is watching. I wonder what he thinks?"

Oh my God, I thought, suddenly remembering that my husband was watching. A mix of horro and excitement filled me as this man I had met just the night before pumped his cock between my lips. Forgive me James, I thought. But he tastes so good.

"So Sharon." Franklin said, his pace picking up. "I am very close. Should I come in your mouth" I moaned at the thought. "Or pull and shoot all over your lovely chest?" He was pumping he hard now. I was getting, I realized, a real face fucking.

What was he going to do. I could feel him tightening. I knew it was.....

He pulled out suddenly and I felt hot liquid splatter my breast bone and my breasts and Franklin himself moaned. When he stopped, he said quietly. "I wanted James to see the effect tonight had on me.

I was past caring, even when Deborah kissed the semen off me and we all fell into the bed, pulling the sheets over us.

Somehow, breakfast was not awkward. We shared room service and laughed and talked. Franklin revealed that the web cam had also been recording to the hard drive and promised me DVD's of the night before. I dressed and left about 11. Driving home, unsure what kind of reception I would get from my husband.

I need not have worried. He greeted me at the good with a warm hug that felt familiar and wonderful. "You were incredible." He said. "I love you so much." I shut my eyes and held him close. Just what I needed to hear. Just, exactly what I needed to hear.

12