All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 03'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Temptation Wins.

At last the temptation over comes Deb's controlled mind.....awaiting for further gripping sequence.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
So true!

Deb is not as controlled as she would like to be. Ultimately, she's downright weak. Of course, she's also extremely horny! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clothes

Amazing!

They went from fully clothed, to tits out of the bra to fully naked

Keep it tighter

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Just Another

Well written but just another cheating wife story......and a loving husband who becomes an unwilling cuckold....great way to treat your husband and daughter. Can't enjoy it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

waiting for pt. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot town ....summer in the city.

Guess I missed the part that said this was a true story. One critic won't read you again....his loss.

Yes, there is the clothes bit, but overall the story is pleasing. Pleasing the characters, and pleasing the readers, too.

Chapter 4 awaits !!!!

Thanks Don

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great writing!

You have taken a wonderful trail to this point in her life! Including both an unfulfilling roll in the hay and a much desired budding relationship is magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She was tauted to an orgasm with breast play during foreplay. She tesaed him with tasting his nipples and oral service to his genitalia. I loved how she dominated him by straddling his face for his oral service to her. The only physical problem seemed that she was already facing down his body when she straddled him….? She leaned down to kiss his penis? More in the next story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
185 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES