All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 05'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Finally

No matter how she justified it, she betrayed her husband for better sex..vanilla wasn't enough, love wasn't enough, family wasn't enough....I was afraid you would never bring on any consequences for her betrayal..now perhaps she can share the hurt she has put on her husband. I am not a BTB guy, but cheating is cheating and it should have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The jig is up !!!!

I had a feeling about those windows, but didn't envision the husband seeing/watching/recognizing.

I think his sex life is better, and hers also. I think he'll let her continue.

Thanks Don

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Good chapter, but

WAYYYYYYYY TOO SHORT!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Excellent story...so far

The ratcheting sexual tension during the first 4 chapters was well done. The sex, initiated by her, in chapter 5 was very erotic. Now what happens. I totally agree with another comment. I'm not a BTB guy. I like reconciliation; happy endings, but she's totally trashed her marriage. After a very short time, she suffers no guilt. Once the seduction is complete, she joyously & enthusiastically cheats. Often she initiates the encounters, like the window fuck. She decides to just ignore any consequences. There MUST be consequences especially for her creep lover. Please don't let this turn into another spineless, wimp cuckold story.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
No hope of pleasing everyone

This story is not based on reality. I'm glad I didn't live it.

Part 6 (the ending) has already been submitted and should post in the next few days.

I know the ending will frustrate some readers and may please others. I've been surprised at the strong response to part 5 both here and in private messages.

I expect part 6 will draw strong responses as well. Positive, negative and in between, all are interesting and welcome.

I walk away from this story with a renewed sense that marriage is fragile, complicated and impossible to judge from the outside.

Thanks for reading.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Its funny

from our point of view that there are people strongly demanding morals for fictional characters.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
The Lust

Very interesting and gripping story. The fucking sequence is very very nicely described,each word and sentence making a sense-creating a live picture infront.

Excellent....keep it up and make it a little longer with such exciting encounters again and again.

wordsNguitarswordsNguitarsover 9 years ago

I loved the ending, to be honest... sometimes, you are jolted from your perfect escape from reality... can't wait to get to the last part now...

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Oops

Okay just how are you going to write your way out of this one?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He knows something. She now has to explain herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES