All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 06'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wgterry73wgterry73over 9 years ago
That sucks

Sick and tired of all the wimpy cuckhold you writers present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

They BOTH have confessions to make!! Really? He had sex with lorie once because he was in pain due wife's betrayal she cheated on him for months because she is a slut and never would have stopped but for being caught (even that is in doubt)

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic & weak ending. You say marriage is complicated. I agree. Complicated means lots of details. You provide none. Why does he rush back to her after he gets a hand job? She admits no guilt or remorse. He says he loves her a number of times & expresses a desire to put the marriage back together. She does neither; just cries for a while. Given the few details we have, who thinks she won't do it again. As I said in a previous comment, I don't believe in the BTB response to all cheating stories, but this story had five chapters of build up to an ending with no consequence or emotion. His response was of a wimp cuckold. As such, this story should have been tagged that way.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Well I like that they got back together, but

I don't like that Scott was so calm about it! Just because he had sex with Lori it didn't even the score. Deb had an involved, long standing relationship where she stayed OVERNIGHT with a younger guy. She cheated on Scott and that changes the trust level, he should have been more upset in my opinion.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
I called it.

I commented after part 5 that I couldn't please everyone and wouldn't with part 6. It's interesting that people have such strong views about fictional characters but I like that they comment.

I've gotten many private comments about this ending that are well thought out and constructive. I personally like that the ending has an air of mystery and the unknown to it. As I also wrote in a previous comment, no one on the outside really knows what goes on in a marriage. Although it obviously frustrates some readers, I'm ok with respecting the mystery.

Again, thanks for reading and your comments are welcome.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Short LIsted

The story was progressing with a great grip and interest...what next ???? but has been ended with a very short notice. Maybe next storyline would be more exciting...keep it up.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Something to Confess?

In pain after discovering her betrayal he allows another woman to give him a hand job and he thinks they both have something to confess? Please, give me a break.

This is an absolutely terrible ending to this story. I hope Scott really likes having his wife screw around, because by his actions he just gave her all the encouragement she needs. Hell, she will probably move her boy toy into the guest room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, but a heart wrenching tale . . .

She cheated because it was exciting, and she could get away with it. She quit cheating when she got caught. Counseling should reveal that it wasn't just sex. She loved everything about the affair, and pursued it with enthusiasm. She lacks the moral and intellectual strength to be a faithful marriage partner. They are now emotionally and sensually divorced. If they stay legally married she will be a crippled partner in a subservient role, while her husband plays the forgiving cuckold. Mutual respect and esteem are gone. Long term they will grow weary with the charade, or one or both will meet someone else they can actually love and respect.

How depressing; glad its over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

There is not enough of the pain in the catching of a wife fucking a much younger man while he has to endure seeing it. Realizing it is a old classmate of there sons is ten times worse and now he knows where all the good and different Sr she was giving him came from. He was made fool for months possibly longer in his mind because how could he trust anything now. Don’t like how him going to the othe woman should even things up either. . He goes home and decided that they will make up and all is good . I don’t this is a way it would really go down. I know couples get past this but that was way to easy for what he saw and now confirmed how she’s been humiliateing, belittling, emasculateing, and abusing him and her kids by fucking this kid who hung with her son . I know a couple of guys that fucked a friends mother and it was totally fucked up how bad her family looked to everyone that knew except them,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He wanted an affair but decided not to have the fling. Coming back to her and him knowing he oddly enjoyed to voyeur scene made him realize he loved her. I know this is a fantasy of the writer. She wanted to express a situation of a wife with her own midlife crisis and having a time with a familiar man. Do women who read this series send private messages to express their thoughts on the scenario? If women can find a man who can rekindle the woman’s desire or give her a burst of sexual euphoria then men should understand what she felt and not hate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES