All Comments on 'His Idea, The Planted Seed'

by uxorial

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WIVES FUCKING

NICE TEASE. MY FAVORITE THEME: WIVES FUCKING OTHER MEN WITH THEIR HUSBANDS CONSENT. IS THERE MORE TO COME?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ohh yes

Just a smilin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The most common

erotic theme there is a husband sharing his wife with aother man but this teaser was too quick and abrupt. Need the psychological build up, especially the female POV and her going for the brass ring. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lame

same old same old but fortunately shorter than a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boring same old shit

But I gave it 2* for being a short.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 11 years ago
More Please!!

Looking forward to the next chapter of your journey to becoming a hotwife. Ours started about 7 years ago and has not yet ended and both my wife and I couldn't be happier!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Puke

How do these sorry authors come up with such disgusting themes.

PattyMariePattyMarieabout 11 years ago
Great first page...

But the story never really got started. We need to get into your head as you wrestle with the idea of him being really serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This has been done to death.

Why any wife would respect her husband after being encouraged to enjoy an intimate relationship that should be reserved for the two of them is beyond me. Get divorced and then see how exciting it is to know she's with another man.

O.J. Simpson could tell you how exciting it is.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Great start, but not even a Flash!

This should have, IMHO, been stretched out over the next 2-3 days of their marriage in which Sweetie's positive and negative reactions are fleshed out and negotiated. Maybe also an examination into Hubby's rationale for introducing this possibility. It would still be OK to leave off her activation of her HotWife lifestyle until the next chapter, but this one needed a bit more. Let the reader see her deliberations and internal arguments!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Goodie

Another little cuck wannabe, just what lit needs. Any stright writers out there?

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
What Was That?**

This comment is longer then the story line and makes more sense. I was wondering did she have her head waxed too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

don't let the negative peeps affect you!

Of course, this has been done before AND the world is always looking for new and fresh.

Keep writing...I was just getting into it!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unless he already has someone on the side this is pure trash

there is one other option of course he is setting her up so he can divorce her

cuck is a fetish if u are going there be smart enough to put it in the right place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More sicko shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Start

Keep writing, I like where this is going.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
good start!

I like the thought process so far and wish it was a little bit meatier! I wonder if since this episode is just the seed then can we see more seeding in the future. Maybe pick out someone they know and make it personal for the couple. Also if the husband wanted to draw out the tease for a bit more time and let the idea marinade in the wife's mind for longer and give her imagination time to run with the idea. Asking her to show off would be fun too!

Cheers!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Turn

Be a real man. Turn Your wife into a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous