His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's too bad though," I slid half my finger into her mouth and felt that little puppy's tongue curl around my finger, she wanted more but I wanted to taste her for myself so reluctantly she let go my finger so I could suck the rest of her juice off. She had an interesting taste, it took me a minute to figure it out, but then it hit me and I couldn't stifle the giggle that escaped my lips.

"You douched, didn't you Alex?" I whispered into her neck as I lifted my leg off Josh to slide my body between her legs.

"Yes, how could you tell?" She gave me a timid smile as Joshua slid into my now vacant seat.

"She has a sense of taste to rival a shark." He told her as I eased her hips further forward on the chair.

I buckled my knees under me, from any one walking into the cinema would only see him and her, and he was a master at pulling a straight face, so even if the person came right up to the row in front, they would probably see her looking like a woman gone mad, but he would be cool as cucumber.

The first taste of her was enough to drive her off the deep end. I loved teasing, blame it on Joshua. He encouraged teasing, once it was rewarded with the correct and proper treatment.

I found her clitoris a delightful thing, it danced wildly under my tongue. I didn't hold back once I felt the warmth spill over unto my chin, I covered her clit and began a vicious suction on the proud nub of nerve endings. Almost immediately I felt her lower body tense and a loud moan escaped her lips. I licked her, from her clutching entrance to her quivering clit, before covering both with my mouth and sucking until she clamped her legs down around my ears and tried to smother me. Still I wouldn't stop. I felt her ease back into the chair, I managed to free my head enough to look up at her, her face was pure rapture, and Joshua was leaning back in his own seat smiling wolfishly. This added to my desire to see her pleased and I lifted my lips and slid two fingers into her. Being a natural born artist my fingers were long enough and sensitive enough so I found the rough patch easily about three and a half inches in and I accosted it.

She was bucking and shrieking now, and something significant was happening on the screen. The soundtrack had taken a very loud turn signifying something interesting was happening in the movie.

So what? Alexandria was putting on a much more entertaining show.

She began to moan definite words by this time, she was telling me how close she was to cumming, and she was begging me to suck her clit like I had done before. Josh was mesmerized now, but he wasn't looking at her, his eyes were directly on me. It looked like jealousy I was reading in his eyes, but I could see the satisfaction. I slid a hand unto his lap, only to discover that he wasn't hard, I don't know if he could see me in the dark, but I arched a quizzical eyebrow at him and continued massaging his thigh. His face was blank again, and she was about to cum.

I sucked until she screamed his name and gripped his arm, until I felt the waves rippling from the tips of my fingers to the knuckle. She was tight, but that changed once I wiggled my fingers and she completely relaxed. Her toes were pointed even when I climbed back and sat on Joshua's lap. I slid my fingers into her mouth and both Josh and I watched as she greedily sucked her own juices off until my fingers were completely pussy free.

His arm closed in around my waist and he kissed me with a passion I rarely saw in public. When he was done he gave me a tissue and helped me wipe my face clean. She was a messy as a peach; I had managed to get most of the bottom of my face full of her. He gave me the look of a teacher scolding a student for doing something the teacher probably did once, as he wiped my face and fingers clean.

I stroked her hair for the rest of the movie, she kissed me occasionally, she even wanted to touch me, but I knew her night may only now be ending, mine was only now beginning.

We laughed our way out of the movie theatre, and when an attendant asked if we enjoyed the movie we laughed some more. Josh told him it was a great show.

Half an hour later I had walked her to her door, kissed her good night and given her pussy a stroke to keep the memory fresh. I could see Joshua's face as I walked back to his car. Even in his profile, his eye held that mischievous twinkle. As I got in he let his fingers drop to my leg before shoving the stick into first, second, third and fourth gear.

"Baby?" I questioned as he dropped back into third gear to turn a sharp corner.

"Yes, kitty?"

"What's the matter?" I stroked the side of his face. He took my hand and pressed my open palm to his lips.

"No matter how beautiful she was," he began; changed to fourth, fifth gear. We were doing an easy hundred and sixty-five kilometers on the highway.

"No matter how beautiful she was," he continued over taking a slower moving car. "You out-shone her. You have no idea how sexy you are, even with another woman's legs around your neck."

"Slow down J..." I told him unbuckling my seat belt.

"Why? What are you going to..." my fingers found his belt, zipper and boxers with easy familiarity.

"Kitten," he moved his hand so I could lean across "you don't have to do this."

Like hell I didn't.

"Just drive under one twenty so I don't feel the pot holes!" I hissed as I freed his dick.

He didn't need to see the grin on my face, the entire fact that the speedometer dropped drastically from near a hundred and eighty kilometers to near eighty five showed me he was game.

He was still soft; yes this bastard was going to make me work. His focus was needle point on the road and I knew that wasn't going to stop me from having my way until he got to my driveway.

I took his head alone between my lips and began to milk him; soon there was enough blood for me to start to urge him down my throat. I felt him ease the car back into fifth gear. Josh had a thing for speed, it was the knowledge of everything around him hurtling towards him that really got his blood flowing, me sucking him off, only added to the sensations exploding in his adrenal glands. Pretty soon he was rock hard and racing again. I knew the speedometer was rising again. We had to be doing around one ten, one twenty.

I was sucking him like there was no tomorrow. He was most sensitive on the top-side of his head, the part that was hooded. The underside of that was equal to my clit in sensation. I loved wrapping my tongue around it, and just flicking, it was interesting to feel his dick jumping with each rotation of my tongue.

The car slowed considerably and the road surface became more aggressive. We were nearing my home. No sooner than I thought it he dropped the gear in neutral and killed the engine. He dropped his seat back entirely, and gently dislodged my face, just enough to give me a kiss and haul me over on top of him.

"I want you, Kitty," he whispered capturing my lips in his own, unlacing the front of the corset. It took all of three seconds for him to have my breasts free, and one of them in his mouth. Let me tell you, no one sucks like he does, he's as greedy as a baby, hungry as a starved wild cat. He can be gentle or rough, all depending on the origin of his need. Right now, he was extremely aroused and needed his woman. I could tell because he was sucking more as a comfort, and still massaging my other nipple and breast gently but firmly.

I sighed as I cupped his head to ease his strain. He used his free hand to guide his dick to my entrance. I was wet, but still so tight. He generally preferred me not so wet, but, damn, I had spent most of my night buried between one of the sweetest pussies I had ever tasted, and I knew he would want me. It's not my fault I get wet from all that action.

"Ride me, Kitty." He instructed as he let his head drop back.

"Yes," I agreed positioning my right leg around the gear stick "Master."

I began sliding him into me; there was no gently easing him in this time. He impaled me as soon as he touched my lips. I gasped as he shoved his dick straight in without holding back, I felt the tears sting my eyes. As usual I felt like he had torn me open, as I settled on him the sensation passed and it became comfortable again.

"Ride, Kitty. Now!" his hands came to rest on my hips and began moving me. Or so I thought because my hips were moving and all I was feeling was his huge cock hitting my spot, making me feel like I was going to burst.

"Oh, baby," I whispered leaning forward to begin to bounce "You have no idea what this dick does to me."

"That's my Kitty,"

Fuck.

That did it, I was moving hips, ass, thighs, and lower back, he knew that line normally got me started. That was his 'un-safe' phrase. The one we often joked released my split personality. I could feel the urge coming on.

"Come on, Kitty," he was taunting me "you can do better than that, for me."

The windows were fogging up, I know the car was rocking violently now, I could hear his suspension bouncing with our motion.

"Where's my Azreal?"

I became the slut he wanted right there and then, I rode him like he was a stallion to be broken. More than three times I swung around and hit the horn, releasing a blast of sound sure to wake up the neighbours. Fuck them, if they weren't accustomed to him and I getting it on now, it would never happen.

"Come on Kitty," he began to slam into me from underneath, "Ride your dick like you own it. Show me why the others are a waste."

The man knew how to play with my ego, before I knew it I was giving him the ride of his life, which he knew would result in one huge orgasm for me.

He held me still long enough to fuck the living shit out of me from his position. I know I screamed his name, thru my clenched eyes I could swear I saw old Mrs. Gibson's porch light turn on. But I didn't care. All that mattered was making Josh happy.

The orgasm snuck up on me, I was trying to regain control of the rhythm and he refused to let go, I felt it shudder thru my thighs, and work its way from the knot of my clit, to pulsate thru the tunnel around his shaft. The colours exploded in my eyelids as the orgasm ripped thru my body.

I passed out on him.

"Maria?" he had gotten out of the driver seat and was stooping at my door.

"Uhm- Hum?" I mumbled sleepily.

"You plan to sleep out here, Kitty?" he asked stroking the side of my face gently.

"Depends on if I can get breakfast in bed." He grinned at me, even sleepy I would be defiant and sarcastic. Something he said he loved in me.

"Can you even walk?"

You know, he was on to something there, I tried moving my leg, it trembled really badly, but wouldn't respond.

"Not a chance."

"Need a lift?" his eyes twinkled as he asked me; he was already cupping his arms under my legs and arm before I could answer.

"My Kitty," he spoke slowly, deliberately so "has earned the right to wear her collar, but she should really get some rest first. You have a long weekend ahead of you."

As I snuggled into his chest, I wondered just exactly what the hell that was supposed to mean.

12