All Comments on 'His Monster Girls Ch. 02'

by keyan88

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This one

As good as the first, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Much better font then the first.

Having this font type is much better then having all italics. I actually haven't read the stories yet, only skimmed through to see the writing style.

The Italics in the first chapter almost put me off, but the parts that I glanced at convinced me that you may just have the makings of a good story.

When I have finished the stories I'll post with thoughts.

keyan88keyan88about 11 years agoAuthor

Yea sorry about the italics, they were completely unintentional just a formatting error when transferring the story to the site. and my editing is absolutely atrocious so take that into consideration, i'm working on it though.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
Wow

Well gotta say i now have another story on this site that i love

chillimacchillimacabout 11 years ago
Awesome story!

But i need more! And good luck on your midterms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
absolutely love it!

I love this part of the story just as much as the first! Please keep it cumming ;) good luck on the midterms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gud series

please keep writing very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
making babies

may i suggest that you write the next chapter where eric makes the monster girls pregnant and give birth to babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story and... OUCH!

I enjoyed both parts one and two so far. Your editing also has improved a great deal from the first run and I think both deserve five stars. The only thing that I'd have really changed is him breaking into the uterus. That seems to be a common misconception by many writers but in a regular girl like Stacy (as oppose to a succubus like Lillith who's anatomy is up to you) you can't push through the cervix no matter how long you are. Thats just nitpicking an already excellent tale but if you want to keep the realism, aside from the monsters, I'd look into it. That aside I can't wait to read more.

keyan88keyan88about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate them.

@anonymous person #1- I feel that the next chapter is to early for babies to be introduced. But that doesn't mean they aren't planned at all.

@anonymous person #2- About the whole "into the uterus thing", the reason I put it in there is because i felt that it made sense to be in there, it sounded right. I'm not trying to sound mean or dismissing so please don't take that away from this comment.

see ya later guys,

Keyan88

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I love this story it is so unbelieveably sexy, I can not wait to see what happens next!

The girls talk about the moster girl world that they are from a few times and I would love to see a chapter where Eric visits it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 3

When will Chap 3 appear ,enjoyed the first two can't wait for the third!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome :D

Read both chapters and want moar hope the next chapter is done soonish :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story, but lots of typographical and grammatical errors, an editor will be a big help

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

hope it continues forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What about the girls somehow brainwashing Stacy/ Casey into turning straight or bi slave and having her sleep with Eric ?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WONDERFUL !!!!!

Ihope you make this a very long story ~!

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@ Anonymous 12/20/13

You sick Bastard....

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Luke Schmook

Too bad you added in the Luke character. Maybe he has a point later on, but his description leaves me leery and wondering if he isn't just going to be an annoyance.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
absolutly a great series

...so far...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too many characters

you are adding too many characters. I am afraid this will turn into just another typical orgy and less story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have you ever heard of spell checker?

Great story. It's FANTASTIC. I'll admit I have NEVER EVER read anything like this. It's great but can you use spell check, please. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Lots of potential

but you really need the help of a proof reader.

"hunk honkey player" is this a misspelling or an ethnic slur?

" Christy decided she liked the outfit she wore to the mall so she wore it out. "

Sorry, but this makes no sense.

SnowRevolSnowRevolalmost 8 years ago
Deaf store?

By your description the entire mall would have had to been deaf not to hear the employee's many unsilenced/pussy-covered screams. No 'magical' effect was mentioned for preventing it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Re: deaf store

Hehe, seeing as how its just a crazy fantasy/science fiction/porn erotica story, I think it's best just to treat it like japanese anime, like all of the teen characters in every story that magically live alone without any parents around. Just go with the flow ;)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Nice Story

I haven't read Chapter 3 yet will in Moments . But if it matches chap.1&2 . I have to wonder why you stopped.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
OH YEAH!!!!!

Sooooo enticing!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
i was right

still 100% worthy of 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And after a dreamy night come the morning.

Where you need a cool head, and intellect enough to keep moving forward. Well done.

On to ch 3 :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Why do we have to add extra people to fuck? 3 highly trained sex monsters but the sales lady needs to be fucked. I know it’s fantasy but maybe let some time pass before screwing outsiders. That said it’s good story.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

I loved this one too on to the next one

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Why would Eric ever need ANY other woman when you have these 3 in your bed??!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Still very good. AAAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sex scenes remind me too much of IKEA furniture assembly instructions: Use four 3/4-inch screws (LL) to attach side panel (C) to top panel (A)...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Again, there are enough critical statements here, and most have made good points about need for improvement; your dates of writing/updating reflect that issues could have been fixed. Ssssoool....???? Where are they?

Still, story is entertaining; Stacy's inclusion in the group...where is the issue. Monster story, and building a harem at the same time...I am really GOOD with this concept!! And with Stacy bringing her friends to the "HOCKEY" game...oh, yeah, tis will continue to be excellent!

Five**5**Stars...!

Gadf77Gadf77about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed it. Although it needs proofreading because I spotted a few spelling mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous