His Monster Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyan88
keyan88
947 Followers

"Faster Eric, Love me."

Eric leaned up and planted a searing kiss right on her lips. He began to hump faster and faster obliging his draconian lover's request. He picked up the pace but did not fuck her. He made love to her, letting each stroke, and each kiss transmit his love for her. Even though she had come late to the party, he wanted to make sure she knew she was not lesser in his eyes. Stacy began to roll her hips, matching Eric's thrusts. This action ended up grinding her sensitive clit into Eric's crotch.

Stacy wrapped her wings around Eric; they felt natural to her now, as if they belonged there. Eric didn't mind as he was trapped in this cocoon of warmth and sex. They continued like this for many minutes never breaking the embrace or kiss. Eric came with a soft grunt, spraying his seed into Stacy's pussy. Stacy came just as Eric did, her juics squirting out of her to splash against Eric's groin. They laid still before breaking their embrace and looking at the other 3 girls.

Christy had woken up from her catnap sometime earleri and had a beaming smile on her face. All three stood up and joined them on the bed. They arranged themselves in a know of naked and wet flesh, to an outside observer it might not seem comfortable but they wouldn't have it any other way. After settling down Christy spoke up,

"Welcome to the family Stacy"

Stacy smiled, "Thanks, but am I the only one who thinks Eric is getting the good side out of the deal here?" The girls all had a quiet chuckle at that. Eric sighed,

"You know it's not all good for me girls."

"And why is that?" Bella asked.

"I'm going to need new sheets."

End of Ch.03

Ch.04 will get out in maximum 3 weeks, I will make sure of it. It will be entitled "The girls go to school" and will consists of 4 smaller stories each focusing on one girl. Eric will be mentioned but will not be the main character of one of his own. I want to develop the girl's character more and I fell that this is the best way to do it. The other 2 couples might either get mentioned in Ch.04 or the next one depending on how long it ends up being . IF you guys want me to release tem as smaller 3-4000 words chapters I'll happily do it, just leave a comment with your choice. In addition. I received an email asking me about yaoi and futanari scenes being a possibility. For those of you that want these I am sorry to say that there will not be as those are not my thing. I have nothing really against them, but I do not want to write scenes involving them. Don't take it the wrong way it's just that they aren't really my thing. All comments/feedback is appreciated. I regret to say once again I will not respond to emails as I do not want to send my email to random strangers (no offense). Feel free to send me some though if you do not mind not getting a response.

Goodnight/day/afternoon readers,

Keyan88

keyan88
keyan88
947 Followers