His Proof of Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This causes you pain slut? Shall I show you what real pain is?"

Those words ring in my ears as i can't fathom what can hurt more than this. i feel Him turn me over so my handcuffed arms are under me and my legs are pulled and spread above me, exposing my pussy and ass to Him. He reaches down and grabs something off the floor. i try to figure out what He is hold and once in focus, i realize it's a spreader bar with cuffs attached. He swiftly straps my ankles into the cuffs at either end of the bar and i am now truly immobile, the full weight of my body pinning my arms underneath me. A sense of fear washes over me as i have no idea what could be next. He gets up and leaves the room. i am left to wonder what is happening.

i feel His weight on the bed jolt me from my haze. i feel my pussy lips being spread and something large trying to work its way inside me. He pushes forcefully, however cannot get the massive dildo into my pussy. Realizing the problem, He quickly grabs the butt plug in my ass and yanks it out with no mercy. The plug rips its way out of my asshole with a strong, painful pop. He then goes back to trying to force the extra large dildo into my cunt with success after more force. i feel the walls of my pussy expand to try and accept this foreign object that was way too large for my small frame. The pain is fierce. He was right, this is much worse than the crop. But He is not through. my torture continues as He turns His focus again to my used asshole. He grabs the discarded butt plug from earlier and begins to try to ram it back into place. The resistance that my body is giving Him seems insurmountable. He doesn't give up that easily, however. He removes the plug and lubes His cock. He forces His solid prick into my ass and thrusts with everything He has. It squeezes through my sphincter and skewers me. i'm thrown into a blinding storm of pain with lightning striking in my ass and pussy from the overwhelming abuse. my tiny insides feel like they are being ripped from end to end. He bellows a deep moan

"Fuck! This is the tightest fuck i've ever had. Does it hurt whore? Do your slutty cunt and asshole pulse with pain?"

"Yes Sir," I screech.

He simply replies with Good. He tries His best to pump into my super tight anus, but His cock isn't being given much room to move. It's so tight i feel Him give into a release quickly. He starts slamming my ass and cries out "Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk" as His cum finds its place in my ass. He pulls out of my ass slowly and with no regard, wrenches the huge dildo from my pussy in one swift motion. i cry out in searing pain as it scrapes through my insides on it's way out of my pussy.

He smiles at my pain and rustles in His goody bag again. He doesn't return to me right away, however, leaving me immobile with my legs in the air with the spreader bar and my arms pinned. He leaves the room, bangs around a bit in the kitchen, then returns. He looks down at me and holds up a glass.

"I told you what you were to do once I was done using your asshole. Time for your reward cum slut."

He placed the glass at the entrance to my anus.

"Push my cum out of your ass whore."

As ordered, i bear down a bit and feel the gobs of semen slide down my ass into the glass. It seems He was successful in capturing most all of His deposits in my ass, as the bottom of the glass starts to fill. When He is satisfied that my fuck hole is empty, He reaches for me and lifts me up by the back of my head. He puts the glass to my lips.

"Drink my cum, slut. Don't miss any of it or you will be sorry."

i diligently open my mouth and start to gulp the tinged cum. i swig it down as fast as i can. He tells me to open my mouth wide, tilts the glass and lets the remainder drip on my tongue.

"Good slut," He says.

He gets off the bed and places the glass on the sink in the kitchen. When He returns, He pulls out the new large metal butt plug He just bought and looks at me with a grin.

"This is to be your new collar my anal slut. You will wear this plug constantly in your ass to remind you how generous i am to allow you to be my slut."

He places it at my ass and pushed hard to jam the butt plug inside of me. It's larger than i expected and much, much heavier. Once in i feel a fullness and discomfort i have never experienced. He unclasps my ankles and wrists, removes the nipple clamps, and tells me it's my bed time. His abuse on my asshole is over for today and i can try to sleep tonight knowing i pleased Him. At least i think i did.

12