His Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a small table out side the door of the wet sauna. Gayle takes cucumber slices and wet washcloths from the bowl of ice water and hands them to each of us. "The steam cycle will start in three minutes, each cycle is ten minutes, you will be steaming for two cycles. Please relax and enjoy." Gayle opens the door for us to enter alone.

The sauna is a triangular room with two tiers of stone benches along the back and end wall. Ms. Carol positions me in the corner of the top bench. One leg stretched out along the bench, the other bent and resting on the lower bench. She stretches out along the lower bench, leaning her back against my bent leg, resting her head against my thigh.

Ms. Carol places the cucumber slices on her eyes then lays cold cloth over them. "Jessie, please use the cucumbers and cloth to protect your eyes. It's not a blind fold, you can take them off if you need to but please try." She knows first hand how terrified I become. Her voice is cajoling.

I cover my eyes. The fear starts. I breath deeply twice and billowing steam begins to envelop the room. The heat and the infusion of eucalyptus keep me breathing deeply, I begin to relax. I am sweating profusely. Large drops of warm water fall randomly, hitting my body splashing. The sensations are distracting. I can feel the steam starting to dissipate. I become aware of my covered eyes, but the fear does not return.

I draw several ragged breaths before the infusion of steam starts again. As the steam builds, Ms. Carol begins running her nails along the under side of my thigh and down my calf, her palm grazing the outside of my leg. I moan and my hip lifts, my cock pumps into the air seeking her touch. I gasp when she captures my cock in her mouth.

I keep my moans deep in my chest, the quiet sounds Ms. Carol prefers. I am controlling my breathing trying desperately not to push up into her mouth. Her tongue plays with just the head, moving around every contour, dipping into every depression, flicking at the tip. Her right hand is moving over my abdomen. I am gasping for air. She pinches my nipple hard. I draw a deep breath as she pulls, exhaling in a whoosh and a groan. There is a knock on the door.

I am laid out face down on a massage table. A young woman wearing only a mediation is dipping long strips of unbleached cotton into a warm vat of oil. She started at my fingertips, and is wrapping my limbs mummy style. As she wraps my back she leaves small rolls of the fabric at my side. She carefully rolls me over completing the mummy wrap of my torso. She leaves just my cock and balls exposed.

I look over at Ms. Carol. She is smiling at me. She is enjoying watching my predicament. Watching someone else stoking my cock. A wave of humiliation passes over me, closely followed by a blush. The girl keeps stroking my cock, my balls slap against her other hand with every stroke. I am soon going to have to beg again.

I can't move. I can't even lift my hips with the wraps and sheets. I look at Ms. Carol one last time, her face is lit by her smile. I only want to please her. I am nearing the point of no return. My voice is truly pleading. I cannot take much more "Please May I cum? I need to cum! please?" The girl drops my cock, slapping it and my balls. I cry out in pain. Tightly wrapped my knees bend slightly put do not pull up.

The deep tissue massage is administered as the oil body wrap is removed. I am both relaxed and on edge. I desperately need to cum. The woman's hands on my skin are warm, caressing manipulating every muscle. Getting at every bit of residual pain. The massage ends with her once again torturing my cock. Experiencing the humiliation of begging someone other than Ms. Carol, is demoralizing. Yet, Ms. Carol's smile deepens at each time.

This room looks like a Dr.'s office. It is tiled in white. There is a comfortably padded table sticking out into the room. There is a machine next to the bed. It has a tube coming out of a pressure gauge and a larger tube going through the machine. They are both attached to a sprayer like plastic nozzle a little over an inch and a half in diameter. Across the room are a camode and a bidet.

Ms. Carol positions me on my side. She is holding my hand and stroking my body for which I am grateful. I hear the woman enter. Her voice is soft with a hint of a southern accent. "Ms. Carol are you sure you want to stay?" Her hand rests on my hip.

"Reba, I know you can do this alone. But today my submissive requires my attention so I will be staying. Thanks for asking." Ms. Carol is acknowledging my needs, staying for my comfort. But her smile is ominous.

The hand on my hip moves and spreads my cheeks. A single warm lubricated finger massages my hole. Then I am tingling where she has massaged, there is a numb sensation. She is pushing a finger into me. I take a deep breath, trying not to panic. Ms. Carol squeezes my hand. There is a smile on her face.

The woman's fingers slowly spread the numbing sensation. Then she withdraws her finger. Something larger is pushing into me. The numbness is weird, I am uncomfortably full and very aware that she is still pushing that nozzle in. Then it widens and suddenly narrows. I close around it as I feel a flat disc press against my ass. Her hands releases my cheek.

Ms. Carol lifts my chin. "Jessie, your going to roll towards Mae. Hold your plug as you roll. Mae will guide the tubes. Keep your knees up and spread." Ms. Carol's hand is on my cock when I am finally in position.

Mae fiddles with several knobs. The water starts flowing into me. I quickly become uncomfortable. I am about to beg when the water stops. I need relief from this water desperately. But the machine isn't allowing that yet. Mae is massaging my painfully distended abdomen. I am cramping I need relief.

Ms. Carol begins stroking my cock. Oh damnit, please not this. Then evacuation starts. My brain is screaming, Stop! this is too much. My breath is ragged, I am getting close. Ms. Carol just keeps stroking me and I keep raising. She has that knowing smile. It commands obedience. I dare not speak or cum. All I can do is obey.

Ms. Carol fondles my cock and balls, allowing me to relax; if you can call it that, while Mae fills me with water again. Then Ms. Carol is stroking me again. The whole process is repeated three times. Tears are streaming down my cheeks but I have not said a word.

The water starts for the fourth time. It is warmer this time. Mae keeps filling me. I can't hold any more. I start begging. Mae massages my belly and stops the water. Both women work my body. I am crying and writhing under their ministrations. Then evacuation starts. Ms. Carol gently tugs my balls and starts stroking me, falling into my preferred rhythm.

I am escalating quickly. I have no choice but to beg. "Please, Ms. Carol. Don't make me cum like this. Please." I am so close. It's soon not going to be a choice. " Please, not like this Ms. Carol." My sobs are choking my words. There are only two choices: allow this to happen or safe out. I close my eyes and just let go.

The sensations are overwhelming. My body is in chaos, my breathing is ragged, my cock throbbing in Ms. Carol hand. Then I am gone, simply floating, my body is shattering, I am cumming, broken into a million pieces.

Ms. Carol's hand is resting on my chest as I float back. Then the humiliation of what I allowed rushes over me. My sobs are renewed. My chest heaves and my breath is ragged. I allow my eyes to open. Ms. Carol is smiling at me. She leans against my body, her mouth very close to my ear. Her warm breath caresses my neck. "Jessie, I am very proud of you." Her voice is hushed.

I wake very relaxed. I keep my eyes closed just listening. The soft classical music continues to play in the background but there are no other sounds. I open my eyes slowly. The room is dimly lit with an amber glow. Jewel sits quietly beside me her lips curve gently into smile as my eyes open.

Jewel's voice is barely audible when she speaks. "You've changed her you know. No female has ever tended to Ms. Carol or her submissive. No other submissive would have been allowed to defy Mistress Naomi, then been defended in their action. No female, other than Mistress Naomi, has ever been allowed to touch Ms. Carol's submissive " She is watching my face looking for a reaction.

I will not give her the satisfaction of knowing how her statement affected me. "I do only as Ms. Carol wishes, if it is different it is only because she wishes it so."I keep my voices monotone but my heart is singing. After the jealousy I experienced today knowing I am unique is welcome.


Dear Readers:

Thank you for voicing your opinions. I truly enjoy reading what you have to say. Since most opinions were "I'd rather not choose, but..." I will continue to write in both voices, the third person may reappear as I foresee an event neither could tell alone.

If you rate this story a 3 or below please take the time to make a constructive comment. I write to improve as well as entertain. I want to know what you saw as the issues. As long as you are not simply rude or insulting I will leave negative posts up.

Thanks for reading, as always happy fantasies and many wet dreams.

Ms. Marg

12