All Comments on 'His Worrisome Aching Ch. 02'

by Doctor O

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HatokingHatokingover 16 years ago
Young Love

I enjoyed this - any chance of the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

This story is by far the hottest on here. More more! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Real Masterpiece

This deserves a few more chapters, its great.

infinitypeinfinitypeover 14 years ago
Cute!

Its so cute!!!!!Its really rare to find a story that is arousing and cute! very unique and special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please finish it!

Love the story.....please finish

northlandkiwinorthlandkiwialmost 14 years ago
wow

please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waited seven years

I've been waiting for you to tell the rest of this story! It is one of the best on this site, and a shame for you to quit writing.

sprinter31sprinter31almost 14 years ago
Innocence and Sex

Beautiful story blend of innocents discovering the marvel and joy of human sexual behavior!

There is a hint of Sarah's mother showing interest in male genitalia - maybe you could pursue another story of how Sarah overcomes her mother's remaining prudishness and how she helps her begin to rekindle the joy of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wish you would finish this

What a great story so far! It would be great if you would complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
surreptitous

When I was a teen I went through almost the exact same thing. Almost, but it was with my Aunt. And she was already a Natural Healer and had been for many years. A Midwife, and dietary advisor too. I came to her with virtually the same symptons, but I was having nightly discharges also. Combined with the pain, the discharge made me think I had some infection. Aunty (I guess she's not really MY Aunt, its just that everybody calls her that) said,"be still". And she proceeded to jerk me off, and in later "consultations" oral and intercourse. In our little repressed community, we couldn't CALL it intercourse - but as she was my Healer she called it "Therapy". I like this alot, but you have a nasty habit of leaving stories unfinished, or at least, appearing unfinished. Jon and Sarah sort of leave their activities hanging, like there is supposed to be more but got tired of writing and just cut it off there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five Stars

I found this story after reading "Special Massage." I love your writing. Like others, I would love to read another chapter (or more).

Elín

Reykjavík Iceland

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I definitely can relate.

I didn't come from a very religious family, but I did have a cousin who was a couple of years older than me. She used to help me whenever I had had questions about girls. She let me see her tits and then let me touch them a couple of times after that. Then one day she came over and to,d me she wanted to show me something really great her friend taught her about. She had me lie down and she stroked me to orgasm. The first couple of times I wasn't producing semen yet, but about a month later she did it again and it scared us both when I shot my first load. She used to stop by almost every day and want to jack me off. I loved it. Eventually she used me to learn about giving blowjobs. Then the fateful day came when she said she wanted to try something new. She got me hard and before I knew it she pulled her panties off from under her skirt and climbed on top of me. The feeling of her tight little teen cunt wrapped around me was indescribable. My cousin Tracy taught me so much over those couple of years.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
You go little girl... over 18 of course...

Wait until you let your cuz work over that little cock pleaser that you have between your legs.

BruehahaBruehahaalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Really enjoyed the story. I love the innocence and wonder and you didn't treat their religious affiliation with disdain. Well done. Will there be more in this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

You must continue this story line! Would you please consider continuing this story as it seems a shame to leave it where it is!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

What a great little story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous