His Worrisome Aching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

“Then come on up to my room and I’ll show you.”

Sarah led the way up the stairs to her bedroom. Jon couldn’t help admire his cousin’s long legs and curvy butt as he followed her up the stairs.

Sarah motioned for Jon to sit at her desk. She stood beside him, as she opened the books to the places she had read, pointing him to the phrases she had high-lighted. “Here, read this, Jon.” Sarah’s right breast pressed into Jon’s left shoulder as she pointed at the sentences. Jon read aloud: “Aching in the testicles commonly result from congestion of the testicles, from sexual arousal without ejaculation, or from infrequent ejaculation. Ejaculation eases this type of aching. Regularly ejaculating can prevent its occurrence. ”

“OK, so what does ejaculate mean?” he asked his cousin, as he noticed the fresh smell of her hair.

Sarah reached in front of Jon for the medical dictionary, her right breast was right in front of his face for a moment. She had book-marked the pages, and quickly found the definition for ejaculation. . Jon read aloud. “Ejaculation: the sudden pleasurable eruption of semen from the penis; the male orgasm. Ejaculation normally occurs during intercourse or masturbation.”

Jon was red-faced again as he declared, “Sarah, I’m pretty sure masturbation is a big sin. And I know what ‘intercourse’ means, too. So how am I supposed to ejaculate?”

With wide-eyes, Sarah said confidently, “I’m going to do it for you, Jon. I’m going to masturbate you.”

Jon suddenly stood up in protest.

“Jon, come on, sit down, and let me show you something else. Come on, I want you to read just one more thing. Come on, Jon, sit down,” Sarah said as she guided her cousin back into the chair. She opened the page that held the definition of ‘masturbate’ and had Jon read it. He began reading silently. “Come on, Jon,” Sarah urged, “read it out loud.”

“Masturbation: stimulation of your own or another person’s genital organs, usually to orgasm, by means other than sexual intercourse. Most people at least occasionally masturbate by rubbing, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris, or by other means Although frowned upon by certain cultures and religions, it is normal, healthy and harmless.”

“There, you get it?”

“Get what, Sarah?”

“It says right there that one person can masturbate another person.”

Jon read the definition again. Sarah was right. That’s what it said: “stimulation of your own or another person’s genital organs…by rubbing, stroking, or massaging….”

He leaned back in the chair, as Sarah sat on the desk next to him. Her knee was pressed against the edge of his hand. His eyes were drawn to the smooth skin of her long thighs.

“Jon, let’s try this. I want to see if I can help you get rid of the aching. Come on, let’s try it.” Jon felt himself begin to swell as he listened to his cousin. “It says if you ejaculate you’ll feel better…and it says that you can ejaculate from masturbation…and that masturbation is normal and healthy…and, Jon, I can do it for you, since the Pastor doesn’t want you touching yourself there.” He felt his penis getting stiff, and that aching was starting to come back into his testicles.

Sarah scooted off the desk, took Jon by both hands, and coaxed him to stand.

“OK, Jon, take off your pants, and I’ll masturbate you,” Sarah said eagerly. She could feel that tingling she had felt before in her cunny as she coaxed her cousin. “Come on, you let me examine you yesterday, Jon. I want to do this. I want to help you. Come on, Jon, let me help you,” Sarah pleaded, as she knelt in front of him.

Jon stood there, silently. He felt Sarah tugging at his belt, unfastening it. As he looked down at her, he could see the bumps her nipples made in the front of her blouse now. She unfastened the button on his jeans, and unzipped them, eager to begin her ‘therapy’. Sarah pulled his jeans down to mid-thigh, gazing at the bulges his balls and his dick made in his briefs.

“Come on, Jon, kick your shoes off and take your pants off the rest of the way,” Sarah said, with urgency in her voice. Jon obeyed, shucking his shoes from his feet, then stepped out of his jeans. His cock was hard and he could feel his pulse in his head, like yesterday when Sarah had examined him. The idea of his cousin touching him down there again was making him nuts.

“OK, now take off your underpants.” Sarah’s voice was deeper now. Jon’s heart was thumping hard as he hooked his thumbs under the elastic of his briefs, and began to lower them as his cousin watched. He watched Sarah’s eyes widen when he felt the tip of his stiff cock first exposed. Slowly he continues lowering his briefs, gradually exposing his erection to his cousin. His rigid penis was totally exposed to his cousin Sarah, as he pulled the briefs down over his balls, then his thighs, then his knees, then stepped out of them.

For a moment, the pair was completely speechless. Jon’s erection bobbed a little as he straightened back up. There was a glisten to the drop of wetness that was oozing from the opening. Jon’s stare alternated between his urgently swollen cock and his cousin. Several times in the past he had gotten an erection – mostly in the early morning, about the time he would wake up. And he had gotten stiff a couple times when he had looked at pretty girls, including Sarah. And yesterday he had been really stiff, when his pretty cousin had examined his balls. But Jon couldn’t remember having ever felt this stiff before. His cock felt as though it was a piece of hot iron.

Sarah stared at her cousin’s hard member. She could feel that her heartbeat had accelerated. Her nipples swelled, and puckered themselves into sensitive, tingling buds. Sarah felt her cunny heat up and hum with arousal. She felt wetness forming between her lower lips, followed by awareness that the crotch of her panties being dampened by her own secretions. Sarah had never experienced this wetness before, and her nipples had never tingled this much. Her cunny felt throbby. For a moment, Sarah felt self-conscious, and looked down at herself, wondering if the wetness would show through her shorts. Inside her lower tummy she felt a vague tightness beginning to build, as she remained on her knees in front of her cousin.

Sarah’s mouth had become dry, but she composed her thoughts, and finally ended the silence. “How are you feeling, Jon?” was all she could think of. Her voice wavered as she asked the question. “Do you, um, ache?”

Jon nodded, then said: “Yeah, my, um, testicles ache.”

“What about your penis, does it ache too?”

“No.”

“How does it feel when it swells up so huge?” Sarah asked. Does it feel…good?”

“Yeah, Sarah,” Jon said in a deep voice. “It feels real good.”

They both stared at the clear fluid that was slowly oozing from the opening at the head of Jon’s shiny, swollen cock-head. “What’s this stuff, Sarah? Is this the ejaculating stuff?”

“I don’t know Jon. I don’t think so. It said in the book that a guy ejaculates from masturbation – from being rubbed or massaged or stroked. And I haven’t touched you…yet.”

With a frown Jon asked, “Is this a bad sign, Sarah? Is this some kind of problem?” A drop of the clear fluid began to trickle down the underside of his shaft. Sarah watched, mesmerized. “I’m starting to drip, Sarah.”

“So am I, Jon,” Sarah replied, with a touch of raspiness in her voice. “Maybe it has something to do with…arousal. The books talked a little about ‘sexual arousal’. This must be part of it.”

“You’re dripping, too, Sarah?”

She blushed as she nodded her head.

“Where?”

“In my cunny,” she answered. “Down here.” She pointed toward her crotch.

“Can I see?” Jon asked expectantly. “I never saw a girl…down there….well, not up close, anyway”

“Sure.” Sarah surprised herself with her reply. “But not right now. Right now I have to help you feel better,” she said as she tried to compose herself and be ‘professional’. Sarah took a deep breath, and stood up.

“I want you to lie down on your back on my bed, Jon, so I can masturbate you. Lie down near the edge of the bed”

Jon walked toward the bed, feeling his erection bob as he moved. He sat on the edge of his cousin’s bed, then stretched out on his back. His hot erection lay flat against his belly. “What are you going to do, Sarah?” he asked, as he laced his fingers together behind his head.

His cousin knelt down next to him, staring at his hard cock. She reached out and laid her hand on it, letting it rest there. Jon’s member twitched in response to his cousin’s touch. Her hand resting on him felt incredible.

Each of their hearts were hammering in the chests as Sarah wrapped her hand around her cousin’s hard cock, moving it so that it was perpendicular to his body. She examined it carefully, noticing the heat of it, the silky feel of his skin, the appearance of the swollen shaft and the burnished head.

Jon moaned softly.

“Does this hurt, Jon?”

“No, Sarah…it feels very nice,” her replied, as he looked at his cousin’s hand wrapped around his manhood.

With her other hand, she cupped his balls lightly. “Do you still ache down here, Jon?”

“Yeah, Sarah, they still ache…” Jon had never felt anything like it. His cousin’s soft hand felt outrageously wonderful wrapped around his cock. And it felt terrific for her to cup his balls in her warm palm…but they still ached inside.

“OK, Jon, I’m going to try to figure out how to help you. The book said ‘rubbing, stroking, or massaging’, so let’s give it a try.” With that, Sarah began massaging his balls with one hand, as she held his hard cock in her other fist. “You tell me what feels the best, Jon, OK?” Sarah rubbed her cousin’s balls, and felt them slip beneath the skin of his scrotum. She continued to massage his balls, and explored the sac of skin around them. Sarah was fascinated…and aroused.

Then, she shifted her position. As she did so, the fist that was wrapped around his pole slid a little.

“Mmmmmm,” Jon moaned.

“What?” Sarah asked.

“You wanted me to tell you what feels best. That felt really good, Sarah.”

“What did?”

“When you moved your fist on my…penis…it felt…great!” Jon answered

“Like this, Jon?” Sarah asked her cousin, as she slid her hand up and down his erection.

“God, yes!”

“Oh, cool!” Sarah replied, as she continued to glide her clenched and up and down Jon’s cock. “This must be what they mean by ‘stroking’ where it explained what masturbation is.” Sarah was fascinated by the feeling of the silky skin of her cousin’s cock moving up and down over his rigid staff. She loved watching herself holding on to him.

Jon moaned again. The sensations of his cousin stroking him were overwhelming. The muscles of his butt and thighs tightened as he pushed himself up a little to meet the down-thrust of Sarah’s stroking. His balls tingled. His skin tingled.

Then it happened.

There was a rush of strange-but-wonderful sensation that suddenly overwhelmed Jon. He held his breath, his muscles tensed, his eyes closed momentarily, and he felt a hot surge coursing through him. Jon opened his eyes again, just in time to see a thick fountain of goo spurting out the end of this cock, rising more than a foot into the air.

Sarah the first wave of orgasm surge through her cousin’s cock. The fountain of goo burst into the air in streams and droplets. They seemed to hang in mid-air as she felt the second and third convulsions of his erection spew more of the thick liquid into the air.

Jon’s and Sarah’s eyes were affixed on the fountain that had its source inside him. His body shuddered with pleasure as it squirted out more and more semen. Six…seven…eight times it gushed gob after gob of the hot liquid. It splattered on his belly, his balls, and his thighs. A few droplets landed on the bed. Sarah and Jon watched in sheer fascination as the hot, creamy substance oozed slowly down his cock and flowed over hers hand, like wax running down the sides of a candle.

Sarah’s skin tingled everywhere. She felt the pleasant buzzing sensations and wetness in her cunny. And Sarah felt a hint of tightness and faint aching inside her pelvis.

Jon let his head fall back on the pillow for a moment, pleasantly exhausted. He let out a moaning sigh as he wiped pearls of perspiration from his forehead.

They were both surprised – no, shocked – by what had just happened. Neither of them had expected it. Jon’s cock and Sarah’s hand were covered by gobs of his creamy, hot emission.

She felt the hardness begin to leave his erection. After a few more seconds, Sarah let go of her cousin’s cock, and held her hand near to her face, inspecting the syrupy discharge. As she concentrated on the stuff on her hand, her mind began to return to her therapeutic intent.

“What did that feel like, Jon?”

“Dang, Sarah. It was awesome! Really awesome! What a rush! Wow!”

“Do you still ache?” she asked hopefully.

Her cousin smiled with new realization. “No, Sarah, they don’t ache. Not at all. That’s the first time they haven’t ached at all in…well, in a real long time.”

“Excellent” Sarah smiled broadly. “That’s what I was hoping for.”

She reached for a nearby box of tissues, and began wiping her cousin’s cum from her hand. Next, Sarah took two more tissues, and cleaned her cousin’s shrinking member, his balls, and his tummy. Jon watched with fascination.

“They don’t ache at all now, Jon?”

“No, Sarah.”

“Not at all?” she pressed.

“Not any. I think you must have cured me, Sarah. I really do. I feel good. And really relaxed.” Jon took another deep breath as he enjoyed the feeling of relaxation and calmness that permeated his body.

Sarah felt a great sense of accomplishment. She had helped her cousin Jon with that nagging, worrisome aching. And she had enjoyed it – really enjoyed it. As she stood up again, Sarah noticed that her panties were wet, and her cunny felt pleasantly warm. Glancing at herself in the mirror, she noticed her nipples poking against the fabric of her blouse. She noticed that her skin was glowing from perspiration, and that she still felt the tension inside her pelvis…but it was pleasant…tense, but pleasant.

As she watched Jon sit up on the bed, Sarah’s mind was wondering…planning…hoping that she could find a reason to do this again with her cousin.

“Thank you; that felt really good, Sarah,” Jon said softly. “And I don’t have that aching at all. You sure figured out how to help me.” Jon looked gratefully into his cousin’s eyes as he sat on the edge of her bed, still feeling a little light-headed from his orgasm.

Then his eyes found her clock. It was 11:45. “Holy cow, Sarah,” Jon said, bolting to his feet. “Pastor Phelps is coming by my house to pick me up in 15 minutes! I have to get going.” Jon scooped up his briefs, pulling them on quickly. Next he pulled his jeans on. After zipping up, then buckling his belt, Jon leaned against his cousin’s desk as he hastily put his shoes back on.

“I gotta go, Sarah,” Jon apologized. As he headed for the door, he paused and turned. “Thanks, Sarah. I mean…really…thanks. That was way cool, and I feel so much better.” He turned, and headed down the stairs. Halfway down, Jon stopped and turned.

“Sarah?”

“Yeah, Jon?”

“If that aching ever comes back…will you help me again?”

“I’d love to, Jon.”

“And Sarah? Did you mean it?”

“Mean what?”

“Did you mean it when you said some time you’d let me see your…cunny?”

She blushed as she nodded her head. “Yes, Jon, I promise. In fact, I’ll look forward to it.”

“Cool!”

Jon raced down the stairs and out the door…and ran all the way home…just in time to greet Pastor Phelps as he got out of his car.

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers
12