Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was off with the condom and he would suck on me while I did the same to him, sucking out what was left before licking each other clean. Then it was into each other's arms for a bit of kissing before he nestled down into my arms, telling me how much he loved me before falling asleep.

We returned the car, undamaged, much to my surprise, back to the hire firm at Heathrow Airport, and got on a flight to Paris. Here it was a relief to hire a car with the steering wheel on the proper side, and provisionally booked it for a month. We stayed in an hotel there for a week to see the sights, though after one day's driving in Paris, decided to leave the car in the hotel's garage and take taxi's while in that city. They drive like maniacs there and I didn't think I would keep the car intact they way they kept cutting me up, apart from trying to find parking spaces.

We would have had to stay there for at least a year if we had accepted all the propositions that we received in that one week. Men, woman, girls and even boys. I didn't know that there were that many boys willing to sell their backsides in Paris, but I preferred the one I had, so we had each other every night to make up for those we turned down.

So after the week there seeing Paris, well the major sights, for it would really take months to see it all properly, we left to do a bit of touring round the country. With a guide book and the relief of being able to drive on the right side of the road, we visited many places. We stayed at hotels that took our fancy and sometimes stopped off at deserted places to swim naked in a river and then have sex under the sun as we dried off.

We stayed off the main roads, preferring the small country lanes where we could see more of the countryside. The green fields made a wonderful change from the desert scrub that surrounded Pancho's villa that we'd been looking at for the past three years. We were just coming up to a small town when I suddenly pulled over and stopped the car.

'Do you know where we are?' I asked of Chris.

'France,' he said dreamily.

'I know we're in France, but where exactly on the map?'

'Not exactly. I got lost two days ago and gave up looking.'

'Well do you remember what the name of that Count was that Angela married? You know, Karl back in England told us his name.'

'No. It was D something,' Chris replied, now sitting up. I then put the car in reverse to go back about twenty yards or so because it was the name of this town that caught my eye for it began with a D, well a small d really. I stopped when I drew level with the sign and asked him if that was the name.

'd'Eider,' Chris read it out. 'It sounds familiar, but I'm not quite sure.'

'We'll have to stop and ask someone then,' I said, putting the car back into first gear and moved off towards the town. I pulled up in a small square and wondered who to try and ask, or rather find a person who spoke English for my French was no good for this. After asking four people if they spoke my language, struck gold with the fifth one.

'Oui, er, a little yes Monsieur,' the man replied.

'Great. Does this town have a chateau?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'Does it have a Count and Countess?'

'Yes Monsieur.'

'Oh. I thought the Count had died in an avalanche,' I said, a little crestfallen at this news.

'He did, but the chateau has a new Count now.'

'Did the Countess remarry then?' I enquired, crestfallen again.

'Oh no Monsieur,' he laughed. 'It is her son.'

'Is the Countess English by any chance?' getting excited enough to grip his arm as I asked the question.

'Yes, though you wouldn't think so as her French is perfect.'

'You hear that Chris,' I said excitedly, 'I think we've found Angela.'

'Excuse et moi, Monsieur, but her name is Angelique,' the man said to me.

'That's the same. It's her Chris, I know it.' I said excitedly.

'Where is the chateau?' I asked, turning to the man again.

'You can't see it from here, but if you take that road,' indicating a road off to the left of the square, 'it's about two kilometres to the gates which will be of your left. Then it is about another two up the chateau.'

'Thank you very much indeed,' I said to the man, shaking his hand. 'Merci,' saying one of my few French words. Armed with the directions, Chris and I got back into the car and set off to find Angela, if indeed it was her. I drove off and took the indicated road and within a couple of minutes we were out of the town on a small lane that slowly moved up towards the hills. Chris craned his head forward to try and spot the chateau which should appear on our left, but we came to the gates first still without seeing it. I turned in onto a gravelled road and soon entered a small copse and it wasn't until we cleared this that we could see it ahead of us.

My it did look grand, standing on a small plateau to which the road was rising up to, Three storied with turrets and towers at each corner with a pair flanking what looked the entrance. I expected to find a moat and drawbridge and felt let down when I found it was flat lawns that surrounded the place. It had more windows than I could count as I drove up and parked at the bottom of a small flight of steps that were wider than the length of a bus. They curved up to the entrance which boasted a huge solid pair of wooden doors that were almost black with age and showed signs that they had been assaulted at some time in the past.

We had been seen arriving, for one door opened as soon as we stopped and an elderly man came out to stop and look at us from the top step. I found out later that the man in the town I had spoken to had forewarned the chateau that two Americans were about to pay them a visit. He waited patiently at the top of these six steps for us to get out of the car and walk up to stand on the same level as himself.

'Good afternoon gentlemen,' he spoke in passable English. 'May I enquire as to reason of your visit?'

'We've come to see the Countess,' I replied, Chris as usual leaving me to do the talking.

'May I have your calling card to find out if La Comptess is at home.'

'I'm afraid I've used up all my cards. Just say that Tom and Chris from America have called,' I paused, 'on the off chance that she is home.'

'Very well sirs. Be as good as to follow me and I will make enquiries.' He turned and led us through the big door which he closed behind us and we saw that the entrance hall was high and wide with grey flagstones that echoed to our steps as he showed us to a room off to the left. I noted the wide staircase that led upstairs, covered in what looked like a very soft but strong magenta coloured carpet covering the whole width. That alone must have cost a fortune I thought as we went into what I suppose was called a morning room, full of light and looked very expensive indeed. The furniture, all covered in brocade and looked very old as did the pieces that were not covered. Chandeliers hung down that I could see had been converted from candle to electric but still looked like cut glass and not plastic. The pictures too seemed to be of an age where they didn't seem to use bright coloured oils in the painting of them.

Chris and I looked at each other and I'm sure he was thinking the same as me that we had come to the wrong place as it looked far too good a place for an ex-porno queen. The man, who I assumed to be a butler of some sort had left us alone and we just went and stood in the middle of the room, not daring to sit down on such fine, but fragile looking chairs. It was several minutes before the door opened and there she was.

'Tom! Chris! What a grand surprise this is,' she cried out as she hurried across the floor to give me a hug and then giving one to Chris. 'It's so good to see you both after all this time. Why didn't you let me know you were coming?'

'We didn't know ourselves until we saw the name of the town. Karl, in England told us you had got married and then I spotted the name as we nearly drove through without stopping,' I said, laughing at her gaiety and obvious delight at seeing us.

'Well I'm glad he did and that you remembered it. Give me a kiss,' she said and came into my arms for a real good smacking kiss that I hadn't had for a long time that showed so much welcome in it. Then she kissed Chris in the same way before we all started to talk at once as she took us out of this room and led us upstairs to a more private and comfortable room that I'm sure was her lounge.

I think it was the fact that we'd had sex together in the past that made the talking that much easier and it was not till later that I found out that Chris had also been granted her favours, on the same night too. She wanted to know all about us first, what we had been doing, sex aside she laughed. What films had we made and how was Karl and lots of other questions that would take too long to go through them all.

There came a knock at the door and after she called out for whoever it was to enter, in French of course, it opened and the same man stood there.

'Dinner is one hour Madame,' he said with a slight bow.

'Oh thank you Danton. This is the man who runs my life and I couldn't do without him here,' she said to us. 'Danton has been here for ages and looks after me like a mother hen. He's my major-domo and runs the place virtually single handed and I'd be lost without him, wouldn't I Danton?'

'Madame is too generous in her praise,' he said with a smile as he gave another little bow.

'Could you show these two dear old friends of mine to a room that they can share. You are staying for as long as you can,' she said, turning back to us. 'Danton will see to having your things brought up from your car and you can have a shower or bath and get changed for dinner. When you're ready in, say half an hour, we'll have a drink before we eat and Danton will come and fetch you, for you can easily get lost in this place I can tell you,' she laughed.

We allowed ourselves to be escorted up another flight of stairs and through several turning corridors before stopping at a room.

'Your cases will be brought up in the next few minutes,' Danton told us. 'If you have any problems or request anything, just ring that bell,' which he pointed out, 'and somebody will come to see to your needs.' He gave us a small bow and left us along in this massive bedroom that had a huge four poster bed in the middle against one wall.

'Wow,' said Chris, almost his first word since arriving here. 'I wonder if King Louis' slept here in this bed. It looks fit for a king, and,' he suddenly went all shy, 'a queen.' I laughed.

'We can both be king and queen tonight in that bed,' I said, taking Chris into my arms and giving him a kiss.

'I doubt it tonight,' Chris said. 'I saw the way she looked at you and I could see the hunger in her eyes. I think that I will be left alone for the night if she gets her way.'

'Don't be silly,' I replied, but I too had seen that look and knew that I didn't think that Chris was wrong in what she might want later on into the evening. We were still kissing when there came a knock on the door and we hurriedly broke apart as our bags were brought in by a young lad. We then had a quick shower and got dressed for dinner and were ready when Danton arrived to escort us downstairs into a large hall.

It was bigger than the entrance hall, rearing up as high as two floors and had many heraldic shields and emblems around the high stone walls, the family coat of arms having prominence above the fireplace that was big enough to stand a horse inside.

'We normally dine in a smaller room but as you are our guests, I thought we would go the whole hog and have dinner in style on your first night here.' Angela was positively bubbling over with I could only put down to some inner excitement and had hopes that it was that she did actually propose to invite me into her bed that night. We were in one corner of the hall where there were some chairs set round a small table, and it was here that Danton placed a tray of drinks.

'Thank you Danton, I'll pour and wait for you to call us when dinner is ready.'

'As you wish Madame,' he said as he withdrew. Angela poured out drinks for us and then I remembered something that the man in the village had said, and so asked her of it.

'The Count? Yes. That is my son. Marcel my husband never saw him for I was on my way to tell him the news that I was pregnant when I was told of his death.' She gave a hiccup and a tear came to her eye. We both murmured our condolences over this but she brightened up and promised that we would see him in the morning for he'd already had had his supper and was tucked up in bed. 'Though we will still have company at dinner. You never did meet my daughter Epsom, did you?' At our denials of having this pleasure, she assured us that the girl herself had expressed great pleasure at having guests from her mother's past. As if on cue, a door at the far end of the hall opened and in came this daughter Epsom with another, older female. As they approached us along the length of the hall, I was struck by the beauty of this younger replica of Angela herself. I could see Chris was too, slightly shorter than her mother but as well endowed up top and the dress she wore that evening clearly showed us exactly what the dress was supposed to conceal as she deeply curtsied before us.

'Epsom! That dress is almost indecent,' Angela cried.

'I tried to stop her wearing that one,' Beverley, Angela's companion from way back, said.

'I'm showing less than you used to do mother,' Epsom said sweetly. 'Are these two handsome men past lovers or prospective ones?'

'You should wash out your mouth with soap,' Beverley said.

'Oh shut up. My name is Epsom as it appears I'm not going to be introduced,' she said as she extended her hand towards me.

'Delighted to meet you,' I said, shaking her hand. 'My name is Tom, and I must point out that we are not prospective lovers but old friends from the past.' She gave me a smile that told me she knew otherwise.

'And you sir,' Epsom asked turning to Chris.

'Er, Chris,' he stammered, taking her hand, but surprised me by bending his head and kissed it instead of shaking it.

'Oh thank heavens that gallantry hasn't completely disappeared from the Americans.' she chuckled.

'Flighty bitch,' I caught Beverley mutter as Epsom turned and poured herself out a drink. Beverley was then introduced to us and I was much taken in the way she looked at Angela with affection. She too helped herself to a drink and the talk was small before dinner was announced as being ready.

I sat down on Angela's right hand and Chris sat off to her left with Epsom parking herself next to him and Beverley had to sit next to me on the other side. Some other servant brought the food through from the kitchen and Danton saw to the serving of it, and it was delicious. Not quite up to the standard of Maria back at the villa, but very good indeed.

During the meal, Angela told us of what had happened to her since we had last met. In the making of her films, she came to Europe to find a few locations for a couple of scripts she had and while in Austria, met the Count Marcel d'Eider. He knew of her past but still chased and begged her to marry him, to which she finally agreed. He allowed her to finish off her commitments in films that had been planned, even allowing some to be made at the chateau. But, he wished her to stop and take her place as his wife and help him to run the chateau as well as be its mistress.

He knew of her not being married even though she had Epsom and agreed to be her step father and that Beverley also could stay with them after they were married. Angela, when she had completed her films and relinquished the running of them to Karl, she stopped taking the pill and subsequently fell pregnant.

She wanted to tie up some loose ends in London and also to have a check up with a doctor at the same time. Marcel, instead of accompanying her, went off skiing with his manservant, Willi, in attendance. She found that she was indeed pregnant and couldn't wait to tell him of her news, but found out that he had been killed in an avalanche without knowing that she was carrying his child.

Since the death of Marcel, she had not left the chateau and gave birth to his son just on a year ago. So his name would live on and the chateau still had a Count, even though he was only one year old. But surely you must all know of this from her autobiography, A Star Is Porn, which was a best seller when it finally got published. (Ed. Note. Read book (3), adultreading.es)

There was more but she didn't say it at the dinner table because of the presence of Epsom and Beverley but told me later of what she had left out. It was all about the late Count and how he was bi-sexual like me. Willi, though he was his valet, was also his male lover and they had died in bed together in that avalanche. The Count had also taken small parts in her later films, the parts being his private parts as he only wanted her having fellatio on him, so he was like a stand in for the close ups, which annoyed the male star of the films. Not only did he have Willi, but Lily, Angela's maidservant, who often shared their bed to service both of them, but since he'd died, she'd not had a man, making do with Lily.

It was obvious, well to me that she wanted some cock, because during dinner, I felt her foot, out of its shoe, running up and down my shin and I saw the knowing look in her eye. There again, I could see that Epsom was eyeing both Chris and myself and could guess that she was sizing us up as potential lovers. She certainly seemed ripe enough and wondered if she was still a virgin or not. The problem now though was how did I tell Chris that he would be sleeping alone this first night here.

With the wonderful meal over, we went into a small comfortable lounge just off the main hall to have coffee and brandy and carry on talking. Beverley didn't mind being left out of the conversation but it seemed to get up Epsom's nose a bit that she wasn't the centre of attraction and soon announced that she was going to bed. Beverley too left and the three of us could then talk freely of what films we had made since we last saw Angela who then recounted what I've already told you. It was getting late and Chris said that was going up to our room and was I coming. I said that I would be up later and I could see in his eyes that he knew that I wouldn't be up there at all that night.

CHRIS

I left the small lounge not in the best of moods because I knew that Angela must have told Tom to stay and that it was most likely that they would go to bed together. My thoughts immediately turned to Epsom who was such a beauty like her mother had been when she first made her films. She had the face that was photogenic to my eyes and I'm sure that her figure would look great on a big screen. She definitely had the right sized upper works and then began to wonder where her bedroom was, for I'd seen a look in her eyes that said she might not be averse to my tackling her.

From the big hall I found my way to the entrance hall and went up the wide staircase and then got lost. I wandered down carpeted corridors, round corners and couldn't remember where our room was and then found myself back at the top of the entrance hall. That had taken a good ten minutes and I hadn't seen a soul and I was wondering if I should try and find my way back down to that small lounge and get proper directions when I spotted Danton.

'Danton!' I called out. 'I can't find my room.' He gave a chuckle and came up the staircase to meet me.

'It is very confusing sir, until you know the place. Let me show you.' He then led me along the way we had gone the first time, pointing out a picture, a chair, strategic items that would guide me the next time, and we soon got to my room. 'Have a pleasant night sir, and there is a bell to ring if you have need of any further assistance.' I thanked him and went into that large room and looked wistfully at the bed that looked as if I was going to spend the night alone in.

1...678910...16