Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

When we had got back from France, I, like Chris, gave away half a million dollars to my brother, so our bank balance was now exactly the same. We talked this over for many nights in bed as we kissed and lay in each other's arms as to what we should do. Chris had been writing to his parents on a fairly regular basis and it was clear from their letters to him that they were disappointed that he hadn't finished college to get the degrees necessary to take over his mother and father's pharmacy when they retired.

It was this that decided us to make overtures to the college for us to return and finish our schooling with this as our ultimate goal. With our degrees, we could then buy out Chris's parents so that they could retire early and enjoy the rest of their lives together without being tied to the drug store. The store itself had accommodation above where we could live there while his parents could retire to their own home without us being underfoot.

When we made this announcement at dinner one night, it stunned the rest to utter silence. Debbie broke it.

'If they leave, I leave!' she stated. It took the whole of the meal to talk her out of it. She would be needed to train whoever Pancho got in to replace us I told her. I think six months was long enough for him to get some other good looking hunks who wanted to show off the size of their tackle on film, getting to fuck chicks to his heart's content. Though the men folk, or the women come to that, were not happy with our decision, but had to accept it and so Pancho had time to get our replacements.

It was three months before one turned up. Dwight was his name and he was a good looking kid, not as good looking as Chris nor as well endowed, but good enough. He also had no problems about having sex in front of the camera having worked for a rival firm as it were for the past two years. The second man turned up a month later. He was Italian by birth and went by the name of Enrico. Both Chris and I got to fuck him before we left and found that he was a very likeable guy. The girls too liked his swarthy looks and soon all had had him as well as Dwight.

Our films over that last six months weren't up to much except our last one. Richard had been wanting to make this for years and had to bring in two other girls to make up the number. It was an adaptation from The School. (Ed. note. Another from adult reading.es, book (10). It was of a school of sexual awareness where each man gets to have each girl and also man to man as well. The gym was cleared to be like a classroom with just futons on the floor for us to have sex on and it also doubled up as the dormitory. We had the bar and dining room already so that wasn't a problem.

We had great fun in making it as we were all naked ninety nine percent of the time and had to have an erection for well over half. You name the position and it was seen on the screen whether it was mixed sex or of the same gender, you got to see the lot. This was our swan song and felt sad that we were leaving so many friends that we had made love to or loved while we had stayed there. We had been accepted back into college and that was our next destination after we had our farewell party. Pancho also had news for us in the form of a letter from France. Epsom was now working in the legitimate film industry there and had just made her first film, not the lead, but a substantial one and went on to give us her thanks for the making of Poetic Justice which helped her achieve this.

Before we had our last dinner, we did the rounds over the week by spending one night with each of the girls to say our own goodbyes in bed.

We managed to get Trevor to go into town and find us the biggest basket of flowers, no expense spared, that he could find for us to present to Maria. Her from the kitchen and always in the background, burst into tears when we made her come out to receive it in thanks for all the wonderful meals she had prepared for us.

After a riotous dinner, Chris and I did one last performance in that famous bedroom for the others to watch on the big screen as we both sucked and fucked each other for their enjoyment and our pleasure.

Next day, similar to the one for Epsom, there were tears as we kissed each and everyone goodbye and had Trevor take us up the track to the highway to catch the bus. Two days later we were back at our old college. Not the same room, but, what the hell, one bedroom is like another one. Only this time it was much different. Gone was the shyness that we had both experienced when we first had roomed together. Chris, undressed as usual with his back towards me, but this time I went across the room and bent down and kissed those cheeks of his arse to his surprised delight. We then embraced as we would liked to have done those six years previously, and then went to bed together to play with each other before making love.

We played hard, studied hard and made love when we could for the next three years. I say when we could because the studying came first and we really knuckled down and worked hard for those three years and finally achieved straight passes and obtained our degrees which would allow us to go into the pharmacy business.

We left our love pit which had really been our pit of despair as we had spent more time studying than love making, and boarded a bus to go to the town where Chris had been born. I had voiced my worry that it would soon become known in his town that we would be living alone together above the store, and you know how people love to talk. He was a real brick by saying that he didn't care one iota what people might think, he was with his lover and that was all he wanted. I kissed him for that.

Mother and father had closed the store to be at the bus station to greet us and took us back to their home. I was somewhat dismayed to see how much his father had aged since I had last seen him and I think we had come at the right time judging by the look of his health. Though I found out it wasn't all down to his health but more to his state of mind. This came out over dinner and I felt really uncomfortable about it, but Chris, the darling, rose above it.

Stephen and Helen, they insisted that I use their names instead or sir or ma-am every time I addressed them, were fairly quiet during the meal and it was Chris who eventually broke the ice. The meal had been finished and we sat amidst the debris with our coffee and a very good brandy when he brought everything out into the open. He was sitting between them and opposite me and he laid first one hand on that of his mother and then the other on that of his father.

'You two people have been the best parents a child could wish for.' His stutter had gone and I'm not sure if it was because he wasn't with strangers or was it that he had now come to terms with himself and therefore was able to come out with complete sentences without a stammer.

'You know that Tom and I met in college and then opted out to make some money in the film industry. Well we made this money and then went back to finish what you wanted me to do. I don't want to insult your intelligence for I am sure that you have guessed that Tom and I are more than just good friends.' I couldn't look them in the eye as he spoke and just kept them down at the table.

'I might have disappointed you in that department but hope that you are pleased that I have since received my diploma. But I beg you to remember that I have to live with myself for the way I have developed and that I am in love with another man.' I saw them slightly stiffen at it being spoken out loud and my heart went out to him as he carried on.

'I love Tom and he is my choice of partner and I beg you to accept that fact. We want to buy the store for you to retire to enjoy your life together and I want you to let me enjoy mine.' There was silence for a long time at the table and Chris gave me a brave smile across the table before Helen broke it with a somewhat shaky voice.

'Welcome to the family Tom,' she said softly and her other hand came up and covered mine. I had tears in my eyes and I then saw that she had some in hers. 'I had hoped for a grandson one day, but I suppose another son is much the same,' as she gave my hand a squeeze. I looked up again at Chris and saw silent tears running down his face. Stephen cleared his throat.

'Welcome to the family Tom,' he echoed, and cleared his throat again. 'I'm sure you both know what you are doing, you are both what, twenty eight years old?'

'Yes sir,' I said.

'Also, well, I don't quite know what to say apart from the fact that I'm amazed that you could earn ten million dollars between you in just six years. But, I, we, think that two million for the store is far above what it's worth, including the stock.'

'Sir. Chris and I agreed that even if you had said one million, we would have paid four. It's not what the value of the stock or store that's at issue sir. It's what Chris and I think of you two that counts. I lost my father at an early age. He was a doctor seeing to the needs of people who had been hurt and maimed by war and died for them. My mother, because she lost the one she loved, soon followed him. Not from injury though her heart was broken, but because she had lost the reason for living.

I think I fell in love with you as a family because of your love for Chris and that made me fall in love with him. It's not in human nature to really fall in love with another man, but it has happened and I beg you both to forgive me for having this failing to fall in love with Chris.' Christ, I was almost in tears myself after I'd finished speaking and Stephen had tears in his eyes as he gave me his hand to shake which I did.

There wasn't much to say after that and so that awkward dinner finished and I helped Helen do the dishes while Chris spoke with his father. We'd just put the last dish away when Helen took hold of my hands and looked me straight in the eye.

'Look after my son,' she said, tears in her voice as well as in her eyes that made mine begin to water.

'I swear with my life that I will,' and went into her arms for her to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek.

It was accepted that Chris and I would sleep together in his room and there, that night in bed, we cried together as we kissed and held each other tight at the acceptance of his parents to our union.

Next morning after breakfast, we all went to the store where Stephen explained about all that was there and promised that he would be on hand if ever we ran into difficulties. We then signed over the money for the deeds and then went off to the solicitors to have it made official.

Mother and father went on home and we returned to the store and went up to what would be our living quarters and made our decisions as to what new furniture we wanted to make it into a palace fit for a king and his queen. We would open the store in the morning but for the night, we would make do with what was there.

We had a shower and got into bed and made love that had more feeling than we'd ever experienced before. I let him have me first and then I was behind my Chris, looking at that sight that would forever arouse me. His cheeks glowing in the dim light that hid the treasure that I most desired and was forever eager to plunder, dive in and probe the very depths of him. To give him pleasure as well as taking it myself from having his body surrounding my hard flesh that he craved. I fucked him as hard as I could to hear his cries of delight at being loved in this way and I having the joy of coming inside the man I loved.

'Do you know,' I asked of him as we lay together after that tumultuous coming together, 'we can now actually see that uncle and nephew you sired grow up?'

'I had thought of that, but there's no way I can lay claim to them. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on you or their mothers.'

'No, you're right, but we can still look out for them.'

'Yes, but it wasn't of them that I was thinking. It was what my mother said. She has settled to have another son but would rather have had a grandson.'

'Are you saying what I think you are saying,' I asked as I stroked his face, seeing the love flow out from his eyes as I did so.

'Yes,' he breathed. 'Let's keep trying to give her one,' as he rolled over onto his knees to present me with what I would never

tire of. I got between his legs and forgoing the condom, entered Chris again to fuck him and hope against hope that nature could give us a miracle and make him pregnant.

* * * * *

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers