Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

I raged at the fact that he was good looking and that I had a job of keeping my hands off him as I didn't want to lose him, didn't want him to go and ask for a change of roommate. I suffered that torture of seeing him undress and get into bed without so much as a kiss or a cuddle or a fondling of erections that I'm sure he must have got at some time or another.

Then I hit upon an idea of where I might get us closer together and have my dream come true of having him, taking him to bed and making love to him; I would ask him to come hitch hiking with me during our half term break. Then I almost crowed with delight when he accepted and that, as the saying goes, was that. We went off on our trip and I got my wish and we eventually got together to kiss, fondle and fuck each other.

CHRIS

As our story has been told from this point in Hitch Hikers, I will only gloss over the salient parts. We were picked up by Trevor and Thelma, a married couple I was led to believe that he was a homosexual and she was a lesbian, but both swung the other way as the mood took them.

They insisted that we visited Pancho's villa, an oasis well off the highway, hidden out in the desert. It gave the appearance of being a large hacienda and we found that it had a nice big swimming pool with quite a few guests in and around the pool. The women were for the most part naked and didn't seem in the least embarrassed when we arrived. In fact Thelma stripped straight off and jumped in the pool to then kiss another naked girl.

We were introduced to the owner, Sebastian, who went by the name of Pancho and were invited to have some cold beers as introductions were made at others at the table alongside the pool as well as others in and around it. After some beers we were invited to use the pool where Tom made a mistake. Well I say a mistake but it provoked what happened later. The costume he selected turned almost transparent when wet as we found out when he climbed out of the pool after our swim. He was soon back in the pool where he was ragged by the girls and divested of it so he eventually had to climb out stark naked much to cheers and clapping of all that were there to see him proudly walk back to the table with his cock and balls swinging about.

A snack lunch was provided with more beers and when it appeared to being getting late. I asked if we could have a lift back to the highway for us to continue our journey. Pancho wouldn't hear of it and made us stay for dinner and have a room for the night. It was when being shown to our room to change for dinner that I noticed some wonderful drawings adorning the walls of the corridor and found that Pancho himself was the artist and had drawn them. Most were erotic and very sensuous but better than any I had ever seen, even those drawn by Mr Robbins, the art teacher.

Dinner was sumptuous and plenty of it as well as wine. What with the sun on me nearly all day, then the cold beers and now the wine, I was well on the way to being drunk. After the meal we went into the lounge where they began to show a live film of two of the others having sex.

Pancho had sat next to me and when the screen lit up to show these two having sex, Pancho asked it turned me on. Now I wasn't sure whether he meant his hand moving on my thigh or what was being shown on the large screen. He said it didn't to him and would like to do some sketches of me if I didn't mind going with him to his studio.

Well I went and had him make me get undressed and pose for him to do some drawings, which he did but finished up by kissing and then fucking me. I gladly accepted this as it had been over six months since I'd been reamed and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even when the two who had been on the screen came in right in the middle of him stuck up inside me to join in. So I had Pancho with his cock up in me as she went below and sucked on my erection and the other man offered me his cock to suck. I don't remember much of what happened during this orgy except that I woke up in the morning in a different bedroom with the girl's mouth clamped firmly on the end of my cock. Not only was that feeling sore, but my arse and head too. Then being fully awake, we had sex in the proper position and had her legs wrapped me and she wouldn't let go after we had both orgasmed. It was only by carrying this girl out through the open French windows still impaled on my erection did I manage to get her off by my taking us into the swimming pool.

With a clearer head after a swim did I remember what I had said to Pancho the night before. I had bared my soul and told him that I loved Tom and wanted us to get together and he was my only chance by doing some drawings of us in the right poses.

So this is what happened that morning, Pancho told Tom that he wanted to do some drawings of us together in rather intimate positions and told him that I had already agreed to them. Tom agreed to this, but only if I was sure that I wanted to do them to which I said, somewhat bashfully, that if Pancho wanted to draw works of art, I would agree.

Then, for the first time I was able to pose there and have Tom's cock resting in the palm of my hand for the first sketch. Oh God, my dream was coming true as Pancho asked if the cock could be erect to show its size compared to my hand and I then was able to use my hand and feel the strength and power of it as it began to surge up to its full length and thickness under my fingers.

I was already drooling, knowing what the next pose would be and I couldn't wait, looking down at this massive part of the man that I had come to love without as much of a sign that it could, or would be reciprocated. I couldn't help but look up and smile at Tom as I held his throbbing cock in my hand and I'm sure I saw a glint of pleasure in his eyes. Especially when Pancho then asked for it to be placed in my mouth. I nearly creamed myself there and then as I knelt down on the stool provided and, heaven of heavens, opened my mouth and took the head of that black cock inside. I couldn't help myself from sucking and tonguing it as we held the pose for Pancho. We did a couple of more poses like this, having Tom's cock up against my cheek while I looked up to him and I'm sure he saw the love in my eyes but I still wasn't certain if this was working.

Pancho then said he'd got the basics for those drawings but would like to do one or two more to finish off the montage. He explained that it would be for me to agree to have Tom's erection pushed up inside me. This was the crunch as far as I was concerned, having let Pancho fuck me the night before must have been right, because he was playing it just right for me to have Tom in the right place and then for me to take it on from there.

'With two healthy studs like you, it might be difficult, but let's have a break and you two can talk it over, but it would be the best for the set if you would both agree.' He mixed us both a drink and told us to relax on his bed while he finished off what he had started while we talked.

We took sips from our drinks and lay down on the bed together, and I think it was the fact that Tom had put his arm round under my neck so that my head nestled into his shoulder that made the dam burst.

'Are you sure you want this Chris?' he asked of me as we lay there together and I could see that object of my desire lying up on his stomach that made me break down and tell him how much I wanted it and him. Of the past six months of wanting him to kiss and hold me and make love to me. Seeing him every night get into his bed when I wanted him in mine, or for him to invite me into his. I cried as I poured out all my frustrations and dreams and he held me close to him as I spoke and I could even see his cock get harder as I spoke.

Then he told me of how he had wanted me, to kiss, hold and use what he'd got to make me happy and we finished up crying together as he said that I was the one person in the world that he would be most happy to live and make love to.

There's more detail of this in the other story, but suffice it to say, we went and did our final posing and I had the satisfaction of having Tom's erection pushed up and inside to make me the most happiest of bunnies in the world. Tom loved me! So as soon as the session finished, we went to our room and I was able to suck on that glorious tool of his and have him use it where I most wanted it, up inside me. It was a lovely fucking night we had together. It took many days for me to tell him how much I loved him and that he could do whatever he wanted with me and I would still love him. Though I insisted that I would be the wife in our relationship, he would still turn round for me to act the man when I wanted it.

That's how we became lovers and I still have not regretted one moment of it even now, many years later.

But back to Pancho's villa where we then found out that they were makers of pornographic films and we were told that we were just the two men they had been looking for. When the financial aspect of it was explained to us, it didn't take us long to agree to stay in this idyllic setting. We spoke of their offer after having a bloody good session between us now that we were united and realised that if we did agree, we would have to have blatant sex with females and maybe other men, but we said that if that was just for a film, our love would see us through.

The money side came into it of course apart from getting to fuck all the girls we had seen so far at the villa. It would be far away and above what we would be able to earn even with getting a doctorate from the college if we stayed there for the whole three years. So it was to hell with college and we said yes to much clapping and cheering and all the girls clamouring for parts in our first film to be fucked by either Tom or myself. It didn't matter to me that the preference was more on Tom's side, because I now knew that it didn't matter how many of them he fucked, he would still come back to me. So with Heloise, Debbie, Claire and Thelma, not forgetting Trevor, in the odd one, or Richard, who did most of the filming, it was us, Tom and Chris who became the stars of these productions.

TOM

As Chris has just told you, he solved the problem of us getting together, which I must say was a tour de force in having Pancho suggest the poses in this way of achieving what we both had desired.

I saw the hand of Chris in this instantly and agreed to all the suggestions made, for I knew this would lead to me having what I had been coveting for the past six months, the pale white cheeks of Chris's backside in my hands for me to fuck. What threw me was the abject declaration of love that Chris made before I was to pose having my cock stuck up his arse.

I had loved the look on his face when he held me in his hand and then brought me up to a full erection. Then I began to see a glimmer of what was running through his mind when he gladly accepted to have me in his mouth.

It was his declaration of love, the total breakdown of his defences that touched my heart and I knew that I didn't think I would ever find another person, male or female who would open themselves so much in their protestation of love as we lay there on Pancho's bed.

Where before I wanted Chris from pure lust, I now came to want him as my partner, to have and to hold, to love and cherish as he wanted it. I didn't want him as a slave as he put it, but his tears proved to me that he loved me before we'd even been together physically and that is what swayed me to accept his love and promised to love him too.

Then we posed for the final sketch of the montage and I simply loved putting my erection into Chris for this, knowing that I would now be able to do it for the rest of the time we would be together, properly. He still cheated in this pose by constantly backing onto me so that he was technically getting fucked while I didn't move for the drawings by Pancho.

The finished drawings were a masterpiece and everybody who saw them said so, and that night, Chris and I consummated our union properly, both of us somehow trying to make up for the wasted six months of misunderstanding. Now I made it quite clear, that in accepting the invitation to join their film making unit, I would have to go with the other women and maybe the men, but, I would still be there for him when he needed me. So he was not to object if some nights I was not with him, but with one of the others and the same would apply to me. There were enough people there at the villa for us never to be alone any night of the week.

We then went on to discuss the implications of us not returning to college and came to the conclusion that the money we could earn making these films would far outweigh what we could earn, even with a degree, some years into the future. Also, we could get our end away as often as we liked, not to mention the superb food and drinks that were always available.

All this we spoke about as we lay in bed together, Chris nestling in the crook of my arm, his eyes shining up at me with what I can only say was love and adoration. The last I didn't need, but was not averse to what his hand was doing down below. He was stroking and gently scratching my tool till it was up enough to even rise above laying on my stomach. I didn't have to say what I wanted him to do for he seemed to know exactly what I wanted, and after a kiss on the lips, he kissed his way down and took me into his mouth. Now here he was an expert in using his teeth and tongue in giving a blow job and such was the pleasure that I was getting from him, had to turn round so I could give the same as I was getting.

Then with a smile, he came up and nestled into the crook of my arm and again professed his love for me as he stroked my chest and though I hated this adoration from him, my heart glowed with the fact that someone other than my brother loved me. Chris was growing on me and when, after a while that his tickling and teasing of my cock made it rear up again, he didn't hesitate to roll over for me to service him again.

Though he was as muscular and strong as me in body, I still liked the feel of his soft skin under my hands, to see that broad back beneath me, his trim waist above the hips I held in my hands as I knelt behind him. He was also the tightest fuck I'd known, milking me with his inside muscle as I slowly moved my erection in and out of him. He loved me doing it to him as I loved giving it, having him gasp at my first entry and then crooning as I ploughed and reamed his inside till I came.

Then he was quick to get the condom off so that he could take me back into his mouth again to squeeze and suck out the few remaining drops of fluid that always seemed to linger there. God, I came to love that boy in the time we spent there in the desert oasis of Pancho's.

In three years we made a lot of films that made a substantial amount of money for all of us. Only two people didn't take an active part in the filming and that was Santos and his wife Maria. They saw to all our needs whether we were filming or not, but took a percentage of the films as we all did. Pancho was involved in the story and locations for the films but never appeared or took part in any of them, and as it being his place we lived at, he took his percentage as well. These percentages were sorted out after expenses of course as we had free food and drink and were not charged for accommodation. Richard was the director and cameraman, but did sometimes, get to do a bit, or should I say, have a bit of one of the girls in the odd film. Trevor was the retailer and saw to the distribution of our films and always begged for a part where he could get laid by either myself or Chris. Thelma, Debbie and Heloise took whatever part they were given as did Chris and I, and we had lots of fun in making these films.

Our money was paid into a bank account in our names and giving a detailed report of exactly what each film earned and at the end of our third year there, Chris and I had just a shade under one and half million dollars each, such were the sales of pornographic films in those days. We even got a bit from the English films that had been made for our organisation to put into the distribution network in the States. The owner and star came over especially to see us to arrange this, one Angela Downs, and what a stunner she was. She only stayed for the one night, but it was a night to remember as she and I got together and I was pleased that it was filmed in our prop bedroom for me to watch again at a later date. It was two days but only one night that she stayed and I would so dearly have loved to make a film with her she was that good and so professional.

Now the rule of the place was that if you left, any money due from films already made and out on the market, you gave up any entitlement to any monies that came in later. Well it was only fair, for when we agreed to stay and take part in making these films, we suddenly became richer by a couple of thousand dollars before we even did anything, of sales that had been made prior to us joining them.

Things began to come to a head after we'd made our last film, one which I was most pleased with and knew that it was a money winner. It concerned two hitch hikers, and was in fact a story of how we came to be there in the first place and our subsequent getting to come to love each other. Lots of sex all round for males and females and yet, we were becoming jaded in the fact we'd not been away from the villa in all that time. I'm discounting the odd foray out on location for some of the films because we were back every night for our dinner and film show before pairing off with someone for a night of sex and or buggery.

The film was in the can and off to be marketed about the States and the rest of the world, so we knew that there would be a lot of money coming in from that one alone, apart from some that was still coming in. Chris and I were in bed together when I raised the subject up of us having a holiday away from the villa.

'I'd love it,' Chris said dreamily, 'having you all to myself for awhile,' stroking my limp cock, trying to raise it up again for another fuck. His too was limp after using it on me as he did now and then when I was in the mood.

'Well let's see if Pancho will let us without us losing any money from the best film yet that we've made together,' I said as I stroked his golden skin. The paleness that he used to have when we first came there had gone and now he looked like the skin of a properly cooked chicken, light brown and appeared good enough to eat. I myself had gone even darker in colour and I thought back to how Pancho had described us when we had first arrived at the villa. Ebony and ivory he had called us and the pictures he drew showed this as well as our first films together. His skin still felt softer than mine above the muscles that we kept up through our daily swimming, and I liked stroking him as he liked kissing me.

So next morning after breakfast, I broached the subject with Pancho and Richard about us having a little time off.

'What the hell do mean by time off?' Richard started. 'You have two, three sometimes four weeks off between films.'

'Yes, but we are still here, that's the point. We are still in the villa, and I'm sorry Pancho, we love the place, but give us a break please. Three years is a long time and we still haven't really had a break in all that time, you can see that can't you?'

'I think he's right Richard,' said Pancho. 'We all get a little stale after a time. How long a break were you thinking of?' he asked, turning back to me.

'About six months,' I replied.

'Six months!' Richard cried out. 'Impossible.'

'I'm not trying to blackmail you Richard, but where would you be without Chris and me. You and Trevor taking our places?'

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers
1...45678...16