Hitchhiking Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers

Jimmy said "Ah, I mean I think so, it was strange and exciting at the same time. You where so soft and wet, your hole was so open, it was huge and the stuff kept coming out." I said "Good, I was hoping that you liked doing that because I loved it and I want to do that again many more times." I looked down between his legs and I saw that he was hard as a nail, (and just a little bit bigger) I said "looks like my baby is all excited with all this sex talk, why don't you just lay back and let me take care of that little problem of yours. Would you like that dear?"

Jimmy looked at me, smiled and then laid back, I moved over and took him in my mouth. I held onto his balls as I worked his cock giving him the best blowjob that I could. It didn't take long, he was shooting in my mouth, and once he finished, I laid down and turned off the light. I said, "Good night dear, I think tomorrow is going to be a every interesting day once you get home. Just remember that what ever happens I love you and I will never leave you. I have never loved you more than I do right now."

When I woke up I just laid there on my back going over in my mind all that we had talked about the night before. I then realized that Jimmy was not in bed with me and I did not hear him in the bathroom. I called out his name to see if he was in hearing range. I figured that he must have gotten up early and left for work. I laid there and begin to gently work my nipples exciting myself. I closed my eyes and pictured two men kneeling beside me kissing and working my nipples with their mouths. I pictured another man licking my clit as I began to rub it.

I remembered my new rubber toys, I looked on my nightstand and saw them laying there. I guess Jim must have cleaned them for me and put them there. I reached for one and raising my knees I opened myself up for its entry into my hot hole. I had little trouble sliding it in. I felt it fill me, as I love to be filled. I felt myself stretching for every inch that I could get. I fucked myself to 4 different mind bending orgasms. I was out of breath when I stopped as well as covered with perspiration. I laid there just drifting in my lingering pleasure as it slowly died down and went away.

I got up, took a shower, then dressed in my white lace robe I went to the kitchen for my morning coffee. I remembered the piece of paper Martin gave me. I got up and looked for it. It didn't take me long before I held it in my hand. I looked at it and then take a sip of coffee. I would pick it up look at the numbers and sip some more coffee. I looked at the phone and decided I better go get dressed. I quickly got up and went back to the bedroom where I stood at my closet thinking about that piece of paper.


I gave in; I went back to the kitchen, picked up the phone, and called Martin. When I heard his voice I quickly hung up the phone. It startled me when the phone immediately rang. I said "hello" then I heard Martin's voice "Why did you hang up, I got call return so I know you are the one that just called me, now who the fuck are you?" very nervously I said "Linda, I'm sorry, I heard your voice and I couldn't speak so I hung up." Martins voice changed when he recognized me, he said "Sorry I thought it was one of my boys fucking with me, so how you doing baby? You ready for some more black meat?"

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

I am working on Chapter 5, I'm getting a little writer's block, hang in there I will do something with is I have 5 pages done but won't send it until I have a full 10 finished.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers
12