Hitting the Bottom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks quizzically at me, but says nothing. I decide to elaborate anyways. She needs to know this.

"Sandra, baby... Listen. I do know how to deliver real pain safely. How to mix it with pleasure just right so that you ride that edge and one feeds the other. I've done it and enjoyed it very much for years. But after what happened with Naomi, I - I don't think I can do that anymore."

"Why?" She asks, and I can hear the deep need in her. I hate disappointing her. Fuck.

I cannot keep the strain from my own voice when I answer. "Because I find now that just the thought of you crying in pain under my hands -" like Naomi did I think, but keep that to myself - "it makes me sick. Literally. It turns my stomach. I can't do it baby. I'm sorry."

"O-okay." She mumbles in a subdued, quiet voice. It twists my guts.

"Baby, I am not saying I could never spank you. It's just that I wouldn't be going anywhere near your limits for pain, let alone trying to push them."

The crease on her brow smoothes as she gives me a tentative almost-smile and I sigh, relieved.

"Okay, so - what else is on your list baby?"

"Em..." She shakes her head as if to clear it and peeks at her notes again. "Well there are a couple of things on my wish list but I'm not sure now that you'd want to do them..."

"Tell me. Please."

"Well... The one thing I'd actually tried in the past and I absolutely loved is over-the knee, bare-bottom spanking..."

My features relax into an easy grin at her words. "Oh I'd love to put you over my knee, baby. While I don't want to cause any kind of real pain I'd be more than happy to deliver erotic spanking... I can't wait to add some hot pink to that lovely tush of yours!"

Her eyes all but light up at my words and her smile is the prettiest I'd ever seen. "Oh, thank God!" she laughs and blushes hard. "I'd only been spanked by hand or wooden spoon before but I'd love to try anything! Any toy or implement I'm game to try - though I don't own any..."

Her voice trails off and I laugh at her pouty expression. "I'm sure I can expand your horizons there, baby. I actually don't own any toys either, not at the moment -" I'd discarded all of them after my divorce "- but I'm sure we can remedy that quite easily, and in the meantime we can make do with stuff we have at home, using a bit of creative thinking. All right?" My mind already runs forward coming up with possibilities. Those lightly-padded Ping-Pong racquets I have in my gym bag could work...

Focus, Dan.

"Yes. That sounds... good. Really good. Thank you." The desire evident in her voice turns my thoughts back to her.

"Good. So, what else would you really, really want me to do with you, babygirl?"

"Well... Sensory deprivation like blindfold or ear buds sounds intense. I mean, in a good way. And I would love, love, love for you to tie me up and - and tease me or fuck me or spank me, or - or do whatever you want with me...!"

Her building excitement is a view to behold. She squirms in her seat next to me, her flush deepens and spreads down her neck to the top of her chest peeking through the V of her T-shirt, her breath now coming out in quick puffs. I feel my cock harden in response, but at the same time her words twist my stomach into knots.

"Baby, as much as I admit to loving bondage, too, I can't - I can't tie you up. I need -" I stop to collect myself, breathe deeply and start again in a calmer tone. "I need to know that you can always stop me, Sandra. I need to know you can simply stand up and walk away. It's the only way for me to be sure you really want whatever it is that's happening... to know that I'm not - not -"

Fuck. Say it, Dan. Man up and say it.

"It's the only way for me to know I won't be forcing you against your will."

Shit. I can feel the bile rising in my throat. Back up Dan. You're fine. You're just talking. Sandra wants this; she's a willing partner. Breathe slow and deep. Again. Breathe.

I'm so deep inside my head I miss Sandra's movements until I feel her hand sneak to lace her fingers with mine, her other palm coming to rest on my chest, her thigh pressing against me on the cushion.

"Please, Dan. I know you'd never do that to me. I know."

Bowing and shaking my head I keep taking slow, measured breaths until I can feel the sickness subside. When I have my emotions under control I meet her clear blue eyes with my dark, troubled gaze.

"No you don't, Sandra. You don't know that, and neither do I."

Sandra starts protesting again but my stern look stops her. She clamps her mouth, gulps, and keeps quiet. I reach to rub the firm line of her lips gently with my thumb, my voice softer when I continue.

"We can't be sure, which is why I need these safeguards in place, all right? It's the only way we could play together, baby. These are my terms. My limits. I told you they may be different from other Doms'... but I need you to respect them. Can you do that, baby?"

Her fingers squeeze mine, her other hand stroking my chest, trying to sooth the tight muscles there.

"I - I'm sorry, Dan. Yes. Of course I can do that. I just... I'm sorry."

I inhale sharply, deeply, and then release her hand to wrap my arm around her and squeeze her close, then drawing back and tilting her head up to kiss her briefly.

'Thank you baby. And just to clarify I would still very much enjoy restraining your movements, it's just that I won't be using any actual bindings." At her quizzical look I smile wickedly. "I'd simply tell you to hold your position and keep still while I - what was it on your wish list - 'tease you or fuck you or spank you, or do whatever I want with you', I believe you said? It's going to be so much fun making you struggle with yourself..."

Watching her sky-blue eyes turn stormy with her rising passion it is all I can do not to reach out and haul her over my lap at that very instant. I feel my cock swell and press uncomfortably against my fly, and I fist my hands to stop myself from adjusting it.

That's it, officer. Practice that self-control you used to pride yourself for. You're going to need it.

Sandra slides her hand across my chest and over my shoulder, her torso twisted so that her breasts press and rub against my side, her lips seeking and finding my throat, kissing and nibbling her way up to my jaw. The feel of her mouth on my skin causes shudders of need to run down my back. She turns even more fully towards me, throwing her leg over mine, almost straddling my thigh. Her movements push her denim skirt up all the way to her hips, and my muscles twitch and flex as the heat between her legs seeps through her skimpy panties and my jeans right into my skin.

I cannot stop my hand from stroking up her naked thigh until it reaches the round curve of her ass, my fingers sinking into the supple skin, kneading her flesh for the span of a few quickened heartbeats before reluctantly moving up to her hip bone and gently but firmly pushing, separating our bodies and making her half-roll back to her spot next to me on the sofa.

"Soon, babygirl... we aren't finished talking." She whines in frustration and gives me a comical pout. I grin.

"So, anything else on your wish list that you want to share with me?"

"Yes. I want you to fuck me. Right now."

Man, I love her fierceness. And her honesty. But we're not quite done yet, and besides there's basic dynamics to establish here. I curb my chuckle into a lopsided smile. "While I love your enthusiasm babygirl, we'll clearly need to work on your patience... I'm very much looking forward to that."

I watch the impact of my words with barely-concealed satisfaction. Sandra sucks in her breath when they first hit, and then gasps softly, almost panting as she nods her head faintly, her eyes locked with mine.

"Yes, sir." The soft-spoken words damn near unman me.

"Good girl. Now, I'll ask again: what else is there on your wish list?"

"I - let me see..." She breaks eye contact to look at her list again. When she looks back up at my face her expression is soft, almost wistful.

"Well, the biggest thing on my wish list is just - being submissive to you. I mean, as a state of mind. To have you lead me and to follow your directions. To let you do what you want with me and enjoy that freedom that comes from giving up control over my own body, my own pleasure. To experience new things that you want me to experience. To please you with my submission."

I breathe in deep, let the oxygen and her words wash through my body, fuel the burning in my gut even higher. God I want her so bad.

Focus, Dan.

"Babygirl, that's one area where we are 100% compatible, I promise. Having you submit to me, leading you in our play, taking control over your body for both our pleasure - that is absolutely number one on my wish list, too."

Our breaths sound louder than usual in the small silence that follows, our eyes glinting in our growing excitement. I can see Sandra start to lean towards me and then stop herself, look up at me, and mutely await my instructions.

"Ah... good girl. Just a few more minutes baby. I think we've covered most of it; there are just a couple of other things that are important to me before we can start playing."

"Okay" she mumbles softly and bites her lip before leaning back to look at me expectantly.

"So, switching - what you did the other day going all bossy sexy nurse on me..." I give her a pointed look.

Sandra giggles but answers sweetly - "Yes, what about it?"

I shake my head at her cheekiness. "I liked it, as you very well know. But I'm not 100% sure I want to go there again. So I guess that would fall under a 'soft limit' for me... it's okay for you to push, but I cannot guarantee not pushing back. All right?"

Her teeth nibble on her full, pink bottom lip again. "Yes, sir." she says quietly and licks the sting of the small bite away, her eyes narrowing on my mouth as I absentmindedly mirror the gesture. In an instant I become aware of my dick again, confined painfully inside my jeans. I brush my thumb along her damp lips which open willingly, the tip of her tongue sneaking in between her teeth to catch the taste of my skin. I pull back before I succumb to the utter temptation of her mouth.

"One more thing."

She sucks in a shaky breath. "Yes?"

"Exclusivity."

The air leaves her lungs in a loud whoosh. "Yes sir."

I raise her face with my fingers under her chin so that our gazes lock once more. "I know we haven't 'defined' anything yet in terms of our relationship. You may or may not have been seeing other people -"

Sandra starts protesting and I move my thumb to rest on her lips again, shushing her.

"Shh, that's okay baby. I'm not saying that you did, or that it's wrong if you did. All I'm saying is we haven't discussed it before; but we are going to now, and from my end it's simple: I want us to be exclusive, starting right now. No dating other people, no fucking other people, and absolutely no playing with anybody else. Agreed?"

She nods her head slowly and her eyes twinkle at me even before she parts her lips and sucks my thumb slowly into her mouth all the way to the first knuckle, gently licking its pad with her tongue as she bobs her head just that single inch up and down the thick, rough flesh.

The hot, wet, light sucking sensation explodes on my nerve-endings, sharp jolts shooting straight to my aching balls and now throbbing cock. I swear I can feel the fluttering of her tongue right on my cock head, as if it were lapping the pre-cum that had already seeped out of the small slit.

Sandra's lips curve up around my thumb and with a moan she pushes herself forward, taking it as deep as she can into her mouth, sucking harder. I feel my balls pull tight and start tingling.

My God she's going to fucking make me cum in my pants with nothing but her lips on my goddamn finger. No fucking way.

I let the fingers of my free hand tunnel into the hair at her nape and fist there, holding her head tightly in place as I pull my wet thumb from the hot, moist recess of her mouth. Instead of letting her go I rub my warm, damp finger along the rim of her lips, effectively turning the tables on her.

Her eyes widen and her breath catches in the back of her throat before her eyelids grow heavy and the tension leaves her neck to loll back in surrender, her lips parting and seeming to swell under my finger. She moans deeply at my slow, deliberate strokes.

"Fuck yeah, babygirl... just like that."

Watching her succumb to my touch is even more exhilarating that having her suggestively suck on my thumb. My self-control hangs by a thread. I need to break the spell, now.

Slowly withdrawing my touch I lean back and smile at the way Sandra follows me forward, trying to keep contact with my fingers before reluctantly accepting their departure and settling back against the sofa, a small pout now decorating her darkened, plump lips.

"So babygirl... you ready to play?"

"Oh yes. I'm so ready. Yes sir!"

I breathe deeply, drinking in the naked need and anticipation in her eyes, feeling my muscles tighten as I catch and ride a renewed surge of adrenaline, my heart thumping hard in my chest.

"Good girl."

*

*

*

Author's note: Did you like this chapter? Tell me, please! VOTE, FAVORITE and COMMENT. Thanks!