Ho White and the 7 Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day she went further. She knelt on the shore of the river with her ass in the air and began fingering herself frantically. She began screaming, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder Dick. Please fuck me." Each brother was convinced she was talking about them.

Each brother had come up with a strategy to seduce Ho. Itchy tried the sensitive method. He wrote Ho little poems and picked her flowers. Unfortunately for him, Ho was worried his constant crotch scratching might mean he had a sexually transmitted disease. Veiny tried to get Ho drunk but he underestimated Ho's alcohol tolerance. He ended up under the table long before she did. Lengthy brought up his long cock in conversation as often as he could. Ho had already seen his brother Tiny's 16-inch dick, so she wasn't impressed. Curvy decided to befriend Ho but did it too well. Soon she thought of him as such a close friend she couldn't imagine sleeping with him. Horny put her off because he had no control. He leered at her whenever he saw her and he tried to fondle her every time they spoke.

And then there was Mighty.

Mighty irritated Ho White to no end because he was so overconfident. He barely pursued her. He didn't flatter her or talk to her at all. He just smiled smugly whenever he saw her. He laughed at all his brothers pitiful courtship techniques and told them they had no chance. Mighty was rude and arrogant but Ho couldn't help noticing his muscular frame and something about his chiseled good looks made her keep looking at his face. It was strange. All the brothers had similar angular features, blue eyes and blonde hair, but Mighty's impish face fascinated her more.

After dinner one day he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I know you want to fuck me, but you have to ask nicely."

Ho was infuriated. She considered sleeping with one of his brothers just to spite him but didn't really want any of them. That night she couldn't stop thinking about Mighty. His impertinence made her want him all the more. She closed her eyes and imagined kissing his lips. They looked soft. What would they taste like? She imagined those lips running a trail of kisses down the back of her neck and her nipples stiffened. She let her finger wonder down her belly and tickled her pubis. A nail scraped against her clitoris. She moaned. In her mind, Mighty was licking her: slowly, patiently -- not as an excuse to fuck her -- licking for the sake of licking. Ho began rubbing in soft, gentle circles. Simultaneously, her thumb burrowed into the hot depths of her vagina. She pushed the digit in and out of her folds, coating it with her juices.

Her masturbation was interrupted by the sound of a breathy giggle. She opened her eyes and Mighty was standing at the foot of her bed. "Thinking of me?"

"Get out," she shrieked, but even as she said this she began to tremble with orgasm.

Mighty laughed and walked out of the room.

The dance continued for another week. Daily Ho's need for Mighty built exponentially. Finally, she approached Mighty while he was bathing in the river. Grinning as always, he stepped onto the shore. He was naked but unbothered. The droplets of water gleamed off his rippling muscles. His thick cock swung freely between his legs. "What do you want?"

"You know what I want."

"No I don't," said Mighty. He walked up to Ho. "You have to tell me."

"No I don't."

"Then I'll go," he said and pushed passed her.

"Wait," she said.

He turned, smiling.

"All right you bastard," said Ho angrily. "You want me to beg, then I'll beg. I want to fuck you. I want you to tear off my clothes and fuck me like your life depended on it."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Mighty was upon her instantly. He ripped off her clothing and in a moment she was naked as well. His palm made contact with her thigh. His flesh was coarse and sent chills through her body. His palm rose upward swiftly and stopped between her legs. He cupped her vagina and she ground against him. It wasn't enough. She needed his penis. She slid her hand against his shaft and masturbated him slowly. She was shocked by how hard it was. She squeezed and his penis lurched.

"Take me into your mouth," he said huskily.

"No time for that," she replied. "Lie down."

She saw the impulse to refuse flicker in his eyes then vanish. Somehow he quashed his impulse to be difficult. He lied down and she lowered herself onto him. She only allowed the tip of his cock to enter her and she began jerking her body rapidly, teasing both of them. The torture continued for a minute and then Mighty, arched his hips, thrusting into her drenched valley. She met his thrust in kind and undulated against him. She began to move up and down and as she rode him, her insides grew hotter and wetter. Mighty's body was still wet and slippery from being the water and Ho lapped droplets of water off his neck. They tasted salty. She continued fucking him, creating a slow rhythm like waves lapping against the coast. She let her body feel each moment completely and let out a hollow moan. Her insides felt was though they were melting. She began rotating her hips against Mighty's more vigorously. Her body pulsated with excitement. The persistent friction was delicious. After few more minutes, Ho's knees dug into Mighty's thighs and she squeezed tightly. Her head reeled. She felt her orgasm brewing.

But then something peculiar happened. Even though she was looking down at Mighty and it was his cock was thrusting inside her pussy, Ho White found herself thinking of his brother. Not Itchy, Curvy, Veiny, Horny, or Lengthy. The image that popped into her head was of Tiny. As soon as his image came into her mind, her pleasure increased tenfold. She went over the edge, exploding with orgasm. "Ohh, Dick," she wailed, and Mighty thought she was talking about him.

Mighty continued thrusting. In the aftermath of her orgasm, Ho wondered about why she had thought of Tiny. While she continued to fuck Mighty, she thought back to the day Tiny had taken her into the forest. She remembered how he had spared her life. If her stepmother Goldicocks found out, Tiny would have been beheaded. He risked his life for me, she realized. She also remembered how Tiny had not forced her to have sex with him. He had been so sweet. If only he was here.

Ho looked down at Mighty and realized that of all the brothers, he looked most like Tiny. That was why she had been attracted to him despite his loutishness! With that, she pulled herself off Mighty.

"Hey," he objected. "I haven't come yet."

"Tough," she said. "I changed my mind."

"What?" Mighty's voice was strangled. His dick stood upright like an abandoned pillar.

"Sorry, I don't want to fuck you any more."

"Then can you give me a blow job until I come?"

"I'm afraid not. I just realized I'm in love with your brother."

Mighty was stunned and watched, half in disbelief, as Ho got up and began putting on her clothes. "You can't just leave me like this," he objected.

"Watch me," Ho said and began walking away.

"Which brother?" Mighty demanded in frustration.

"Tiny."

This was the last thing Mighty expected. Tiny was the quietest brother, the least clever brother, the weakest brother. "This isn't happening," he muttered.

Mighty tried to sleep with Ho again over the next few days, but she turned him down every time. No one had ever preferred any of his brothers over him. It irked him. He soon became obsessed with Ho. He wanted her more now than anything else. He had to have her.

5. THE DILDO

The palace of the White Kingdom was filled with gloom. Ever since Ho's disappearance, August White had been downcast and depressed. He spent his days brooding and he rejected Goldicocks' sexual advances harshly. Goldicocks had arranged for the murder of Ho White to be blamed on the Lilliputians who were presently at war with the White Kingdom. August put all his energies into the war effort. Revenge was all he had to live for.

Goldicocks, meanwhile, was despondent. Her body was sex starved. No amount of masturbation satiated her. She needed an orgasm. Goldicocks cursed August. Other neglected wives, she thought angrily, can cheat on their husbands. If only August was not the only one? Suddenly Goldicocks realized that he probably wasn't the only one. She had never even considered it even though it was common sense. How many possible penis sizes and shapes were there? Surely, somewhere on the planet there was another cock that would fit her perfectly.

She pulled out the magic dildo and spread her legs. She pressed the ivory tip of the dildo on her between her legs and spoke the magic words:

"Dildo dildo on my clit,

Where's the dick with the perfect fit."

The dildo burst into life immediately. It glowed brightly. Goldicocks expected this; after all, August was nearby. She packed the dildo away and put on a black wig. She dressed in common clothing and with this simple disguise, rode away from the castle. When she was a few miles away, she pulled out the dildo. It glowed faintly when she pointed in the direction of the palace but she ignored it. She kept rotating and it glowed faintly in a Westward direction. A smile bloomed on her face. "So there is another," she whispered.

She rode for a few hours. When she entered the old forest, she was shocked. The dildo began to glow brightly. She had expected it to lead her to another kingdom. To think, she thought with amusement. All this time the solution to my problem has been so close by. She raised the horse's speed to a gallop. She was looking forward to a good fuck.

A little later she came down a path to a blond young man who was cutting wood. His shirt was off and she admired his bulging pectorals. She was delighted. She had been afraid that she might find the perfect dick on a gray haired geriatric. She dismounted and approached the young man.

"Good afternoon," she said to the lad.

"Good afternoon," he replied.

"And what is your name?"

"Mighty Dick," he said proudly.

Goldicocks nearly burst out laughing, but repressed the urge. No need to waste time, she decided and lifted her shirt over her head. "Well can I have a personal test of how mighty that dick is?"

Mighty admired Goldicocks' heavy breasts but he did not move towards her. "I'm sorry milady. If you had come to me a week ago I would surely have had sex with you but now I want only one woman."

"Don't worry," reassured Goldicocks, palming one of her breasts and squeezing it. She lifted the orb to her lips and licked the nipple, coating it with a crown of saliva. "She'll never find out."

"No," said Mighty, turning away. "I'm just not interested in anyone but Ho."

Goldicocks shrieked with anger. "Who did you just say?"

"Ho White," he repeated. "Do you know her?"

Goldicocks couldn't believe it. That harlot was meant to be dead. She should never have trusted that gardener. "Yes, I know her," she replied, reining her anger. "We're old friends. Where is she?"

"Just a mile or so up the path," said Mighty. "She's staying with my brothers and I." Mighty picked up his axe and continued chopping wood.

Goldicocks got back her horse and mentally cursed Ho White. Even now, that little bitch was coming between her and her orgasm. She had to kill Ho. She would do it herself this time. She rode up the path and realized that she had no weapon on her. She wasn't strong enough to strangle Ho, and she had no poison. All she had on her was...

A memory resurfaced in her mind: back when she had been given the dildo, the witch had said 'anyone who had an orgasm while using it would fall into a deep coma that they could not awaken from'. "Perfect," she said to herself. "Perfect."

When she saw a cottage at the end of the path, she dismounted. She covered her face with a hood and bent over like she was an old woman. She shouted. "Dildos for sale, dildos for sale. Highest quality dildos for sale."

Coincidentally, Ho White at that very moment was thinking how much she would like a fuck. She had decided never to fuck Mighty again, but Tiny was taking his sweet time returning from his quest. She felt quite horny so when she heard 'dildos for sale', she ran to the door. She rushed to the old woman she saw.

"What kind of dildos do you have?" Ho asked.

"I'm sorry," came the reply. "I only have one dildo left, but it's a very special dildo." Careful not to let her face be revealed, Goldicocks pulled out the magic dildo. She handed it to Ho.

"Wow," Ho exclaimed, touching the diamond studs along its length. "I'm afraid I can't afford this. I wish I could though."

"How much money do you have?"

"None," Ho realized. "Sorry to waste your time."

"Wait," came the firm reply. "Do you have anything you could barter?"

"We're not very rich. All that's in the house is piles of wood and a few apples."

"Perfect," said Goldicocks. "I'm very hungry. I'll give you this dildo for an apple."

Ho White was suspicious. Why would the old woman sell such an expensive dildo for something as common as a dildo? Maybe the old crone's batty? She rushed into the house and fetched an apple. She brought it out and they made the trade.

"Thanks a lot Ho," said Goldicocks and walked away.

Ho White was too excited at her purchase to wonder how the old woman knew her name. She dashed back into the cottage and lay down on her bed. All of the six brothers were out so she had the house to herself. She spread her legs and shoved the dildo against her vagina. Her body suffused with warmth. Her body tingled. There really is something special about this dildo! She felt heat kindle in her loins and pushed the dildo into her moist folds. Her cunt was on fire. Her hips gyrated frenetically and she tried to fuse herself to the dildo. Copious juices poured from her vagina and the ivory length of the dildo stroked her tantalizingly. She parted her legs further. Rivulets of pleasure tore through her body as she pushed the dildo into her cunt. She gave a groan of pleasure. She slowed down the pace of her thrusts. No need to rush, I've got all the time in the world. She stopped using her hand to move the dildo and simply held it in place. She used her hips to grind against it like a lover. The ocean of sensation that Ho was immersed in was amazing. She lost all concept of time and place. There was only her and the dildo.

Ho's eyes were closed so she did not realize when the dildo began glowing. All she felt was a sudden increase in the level of pleasure she was feeling. Although only her pussy was receiving attention, she felt as though a hundred lovers were stroking and licking her. She felt electric jolts swimming through her and she fucked herself faster. She punished her cunt with the dildo, ramming it in and out violently. Her head whirled with a flood of images and sensations. Every nerve in her body hummed with ecstasy. The climax was building up in her loins. Her clitoris was aflame and her body shook without control. She wailed, pushing her pussy against the dildo harder and harder. In, out, in, out, in, out. Over and over and over.

The climax came without warning. She was lost in a maelstrom. Her pussy gushed and her every muscle contracted. She could not breath. She could not think. The pleasure was too intense. She screamed as the orgasm racked her body. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. Within the chaos of her orgasm, she heard the sound of music. She could not give it a name because it was not made by instruments or voices. It was the embodiment of raw pleasure. The music suffused her and she became the epicenter of an eruption. The explosion began at her clitoris and then spread over her body. It was amazing.

Ho White lost consciousness.

6 – CLARITY

The six brothers returned to their cottage in the evening and found Ho naked in her bedroom, in a coma. They covered her with a sheet and tried to revive her, but they failed. She was totally inert. They had no idea what had happened and all of them went to sleep with troubled minds.

Mighty was awakened just after midnight by a tapping at his window. He got up and opened it. Goldicocks was standing outside. "May I come in?" she asked,

A little confused, Mighty let her in and turned on a table lamp. The room suffused with light and revealed that Goldicocks was wearing a thin negligee that was almost see-through. He wished he were wearing something other than his pajamas because his stiffening rod would be painfully obvious.

"I heard about what happened to Ho White," said Goldicocks.

"It was very strange. We are going to call a doctor tomorrow.

Goldicocks threw herself at Mighty, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She pretended to be crying. "Ohhh, I am so worried about Ho. Please hold me."

Mighty put his arms around her. She pressed against him and he felt the warmth of her body through her negligee. Her breasts squashed against his thighs, and he could feel the twin points of her nipples. Goldicocks' breath was hot against his neck and goose bumps raised on his flesh. He wanted her badly. He wondered what had changed since the afternoon. The answer was obvious. Back then, Ho White had still been conscious. It was not that Mighty had been in love with Ho White. He just hadn't been able to stand the thought of her wanting Tiny more than him. Now that she was in a coma and Tiny couldn't have her either, his mind was free to appreciate the body of Goldicocks. And my what a body it was.

Mighty's palm descended and cupped Goldicocks buttocks. The mounds were warm beneath his touch. He squeezed. She smiled triumphantly and reached for his crotch. He was taken aback by how firmly she gripped his penis. "Finally," Goldicocks said huskily. Mighty lay back on the mattress and Goldicocks stroked his penis gently. In the faint light of the oil lamp, his penis looked like a marble pillar. Rigid. Pale. Inviting. She continued caressing his shaft, applying feathery strokes with her fingertips. Mighty relaxed and enjoyed her attentions for a few minutes. The pleasure built until it was too much for him. He growled and pounced at her. She grappled him aggressively and they wrestled for control. They rolled off the bed. Mighty landed on top of Goldicocks and he impaled her with his dick. She yelled in celebration. "Yes!"

Mighty fucked Goldicocks with enthusiasm and energy. Her desire had been building for so long that she reached the point of orgasm quickly. Her nails tore into the flesh of his back and drew blood. Her neck flailed and her pelvis shuddered. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed as she reached a crescendo. She finally got the orgasm she had been waiting for.

Mighty continued fucking her but, in the moments following her orgasm, Goldicocks had a moment of clarity. The dense fog of sexual need that had clouded her reason dissipated. She saw her actions now for what they truly were and guilt overwhelmed her. "Stop," she ordered.

Mighty was almost bursting with spunk and he kept on fucking her. In response Goldicocks grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved. She pushed him back against the bed and stood up.

"What are you doing?" demanded Mighty. "I was still..."

"I have to go," replied Goldicocks and she rushed out of the room.

Mighty was left looking after her in confusion. "Again," he gasped. "I can't believe it happened again!"

Goldicocks rode back to the palace at full gallop and, once there, she told August everything. With a tear soaked face she told him everything she had done: the gardener, the dildo, Mighty. August felt a whirlwind of conflicting emotions: anger at Goldicocks, guilt that his abstinence had pushed her to such actions, relief Ho was alive, and fear that she might never wake up. He immediately sent a group of soldiers to bring Ho's comatose body to the palace.

7 - PRINCE CHARMING