Ho White and the 7 Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not the first time that a princess had fallen into a deep sleep that she couldn't be awoken from. It was common knowledge that Princess Aurora in the north head been in a deep sleep for a hundred years. It had taken the kiss of a prince to wake her up, so August and a repentant Goldicocks sent messengers in all four directions. Whichever prince woke Ho White would marry her and become heir to the throne of the White Kingdom.

The White Kingdom was extremely wealthy so the princes began to arrive within a week. The first was a dashing young fellow with brown hair that billowed in the wind. He swaggered proudly to Goldicocks bed and kissed her gently on the lips. She did not wake up. The next prince arrived three weeks later. He too kissed her, and again she did not wake.

"Do not worry," Goldicocks reassured August, who finally was starting to forgive her. "As soon as a worthy enough prince comes to the palace, she'll wake up."

There seemed to be a shortage of truly worthy princes because over the next eight months seventy-one princes tried to wake Ho White and all of them failed.

Meanwhile, Tiny Dick had succeeded in his quest. His travels had taken him through the perilous fairylands until he had met the fairy of earth. She had grown a special beanstalk with her mastery of nature. The beans she gave him made his cock shrink.

As he was about to leave her realm, Dick overheard the fairy of earth shouting at her youngest son. "How could you fail? Do you know how rich the White Kingdom is? All you had to do is wake up their stupid daughter."

"What are they going on about?" Dick asked one of the fairy courtiers. He was told about the sleeping Ho White and how whichever prince woke her from her sleep would marry her. Every day of his quest Dick had continued to think about Ho. He had to be the one. But I'm not a prince, he lamented. Still, if all these princes are failing, maybe I still have a chance. He decided to do some research. Dick left the realm of the earth fairy and traveled north. He reached the kingdom of Queen Aurora, the legendary 'Sleeping Beauty.' It was impossible for him to get admitted to the palace so he applied for a job in the royal gardens. He worked hard for the next week and kept trying to find a way to see Prince Charming alone. His chance came a week later when he saw the prince walking around the garden muttering to himself.

"When you see me, you see you,

But when you kiss me, I quiver.

I can be hard and soft,

I can fly in the air."

"What is that you are saying your highness?" Asked Dick.

"It's a riddle. That irritating Duke Butternut bet that I couldn't solve it. No one in the palace had been able to figure it out.

Dick thought for a few moments. He had always enjoyed riddles. When you see me, you see you... Well it could be a mirror? But when you kiss me, I quiver. Then maybe it was the eyes of some princess. But no princess could fly in the air. "I've got it," he declared. "The answer is water. You can see your reflection in it, it trembles if you kiss it, and it can be as hard as ice or fly when it evaporates."

"Brilliant," said Prince Charming. "Thank you."

"Maybe you could help me in return? I was wondering how you woke up Aurora."

"It's common knowledge, I kissed her."

Dick explained the situation with Ho White and Prince Charming smiled. "All those stupid princes. You helped me with the riddle so I'll tell you, but you must keep it secret." With that the prince whispered instructions to Dick.

Dick thanked him and then rode all the way to the white kingdom. He demanded a chance to see Ho White.

"You're not a prince," said August.

"Still, I know how to wake her up."

August was skeptical. He suspected Dick just wanted a chance to kiss a princess, but after so many failed princes he was desperate. Goldicocks remembered Dick. "You're the gardener I sent to kill Ho aren't you."

"Yes he admitted. I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

"No thank you," said Goldicocks. "I was insane back then." She smiled at August, glancing at his crotch. "Since then I have been regularly getting a special medication."

August blushed and led Dick to Ho White's room. Dick sighed when he saw her. She looked so beautiful. "Would you please leave," he asked the king.

August objected.

"I have to do this alone," insisted Dick. "If she doesn't wake up you can punish me."

August nodded and left the room. When he was alone with her, Dick walked up to the bed. Prince Charming's advice had been simple; "It's not how you kiss her, but where. How could a kiss on the lips wake anyone?" Dick pulled up Ho's skirt and placed his face between her legs. He kissed her clitoris gently, and he heard her murmur in her sleep. He licked it, and it became rigid under his ministrations. His tongue swooped down, outlining her outer vaginal lips twice and then he returned to the clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth. Ho moaned again, and her thighs began to move of their own volition. He grabbed hold of her hips and held her down. He then went at it relentlessly. His tongue lapped her clitoris for almost ten minutes and then he spread her vagina with his fingers and tasted her core. She tasted salty. He used his tongue like a penis, shoving it as far as it would go into her moist canal. He pushed the rough surface of his tongue against her upper vaginal wall and lingered. His face was dripping with her juices. Suddenly, hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled him harder against Ho's pussy. "Don't stop," she screamed. She was awake! Dick continued enthusiastically. He lashed her with his tongue, enjoying her heavy breathing and moaning. Her hips buckled. "Stop doing that and fuck me," she demanded but he did not stop. He continued using his lips and tongue on her cunt. He slipped two fingers inside her pussy and continued licking.

Ho White's body vibrated. She could hear the music she had heard before she fell into the coma again. She gasped at the onslaught of sensations. Her clitoris pulsated. The pleasure was too intense. "Yes, yes, oh yes," she shrieked. "Fuck me with your tongue. Do whatever you want, just don't stop. Don't you dare stop!" Her fingers clasped the bedposts and her legs locked themselves around Dick's back. Her body began to convulse and the torrent of orgasm whipped through her.

Only now did she look down and see who the adept cunnilinguist between her legs was. She was overjoyed. She hugged him tightly. "I love you," she said.

"That's great," Dick replied. "I love you too."

"You came back. Did you succeed?"

"Yes I did."

"Is it..." Ho began then stopped herself.

Dick saw the fear in her expression and laughed. "Don't worry, it's not three inches again. I took just enough beans to bring it to a nice, respectable, seven inches."

Ho hugged him again then her expression shifted to a mischievous smirk. "If I remember correctly, I owe you a fuck."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a story in a series of inter-related Fairy tales. The prequels are 'The Legend of Goldicocks' and '1001 Nights'.