Hobbs County Revisionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempe patted her on the bottom to reassure her as the blond walked back into her car. "The law here is a changing. Be sure to register your ass to vote."

The next car going by showed up on the speed gun travelling at twenty three MPH. The man driving it was, Billy Bob Ray Roy, a well know moonshine runner and auto part thief.

"Old Billy Bob Ray, ain't never been arrested," Tempe said as she as her partner engaged in a quiet pursuit. "Let's find out why, eh, Savanna."

Minutes later the cruiser pulled alongside of the man's car and with the light flashing, Billy Bob Ray was motioned to pull over. He held a twenty dollar bills out of his window as Tempe stood outside and motioned him to roll it down all the way.

"What, is your females looking for more?" He pulled out another twenty from his center console and was tried to hand it to her. Tempe refused the cash bribe.

In the meantime, Savanna slid onto the passenger side seat and began twirling a lock of her blond hair with her index finger. She bent so that he had a good view of her cleavage. "Y'all have anything illegal in this here vehicle, so we know not to look there?"

He grinned and licked his lips that the thought of sucking on those erect nipples of hers. "You'll want to stay out of the trunk and don't go under the driver's seat."

After Billy Bob Ray was handcuffed and arrested for bribery, the first thing Tempe and Savanah did was to pop his trunk, which contained a load of stolen auto parts. A fast sweep under his seat revealed a plastic bag containing a white powder. "Know what this is?" Tempe asked Savanah as she held back the bag.

"I'm guessing it's Hillbilly Heroin."

Indeed it was. Otherwise known as crystal meth, it was commonly manufactured around the rural areas in crudely make stills or even old soda bottles.

As the ride in the squad car got closer to the station house, bribe offers went up.

"County law says we can investigate this all the way to the top," said Tempe. "Let's start, by finding out who's been getting bribed."

~ Chapter 6 ~

Markeshia and Shelby had already had a busy morning. A half dozen men sat in jail cells in only tiny pink panties with yellow letters that said, "Hobbs County Jail" on the butt end. Most stood, because the whip marks on their asses made it too painful to sit. Tempe explained she'd gotten the idea from some lawman in Arizona, but decided to do thing Hobbs style.

"I got this one on bribery and drug charges." announced Tempe.

"Seems to be lots of bribery going around today. Each one here offered us something. Earl there said he didn't have any cash, but said he'd give me a nice blowjob." Markeshia said, before she angrily slammed the cell bars with a baton. "I don't have a dick, you asshole. I wouldn't want that tongue anywhere near me to begin with."

Billy Bob Ray Roy was stripped naked and was told to put on the pink panties. "Now bend on over the desk and pull them undies down from your ass." commanded Savanah in a punitive voice no one would expect for a petite blue eyed blond. Shelby shackled his wrist to the handles of the drawers.

A second later, Savanah cracked a whip across his behind. He yelped in pain. Another blow followed then several more.

"I'll tell you who I was bribing," he shouted as tears began to roll down his face.

"I didn't care about that right now," shouted Savanah. "I'm getting even for what I went through." She hit him once more with the whip.

It took the other three female officers to hold her back. Tempe tried to regain control of the situation. "She's got a lot of aggression building up. You best blurt out everyone you been bribing. Least we let her go back to whipping you."

"What in the blue hell is going on here?" shouted Police Chief Barrett as he entered the room. He was red faced and angry as looked around and saw one man chained to a table with panties down to his ankles and whip stripes across his buttocks.

In a cell stood Earl in a pair of pinks panties and an enormous erection underneath. Earl was a well know homosexual around town, but his mother owned the largest chicken processing plant in the state, so everyone was real accepting of his sexual preferences. The other five men in the cell are also wearing pink panties looked, well, very nervous.

"You can't treat prisoners that way. And get Earl into a separate cell, before he converts all of these men to his way of thinking," the chief bellowed.

Tempe handed the chief a piece of paper. "County law says we can do anything the fuck we want to prisoners." She pointed to section 18A on the paper which listed county ordinances.

The chief looked it over. It'd been some time since he'd read the county laws. It literally said. "Police can do anything the fuck they want to prisoners."

"Yeah, I guess county fathers must have been pretty darn drunk when they wrote that. Still I'm telling you to release these men."

"We can hold them over night," stated Tempe to all within ear shot. "Just imaging, all you boys in your little panties. No telling what you might do with each other once you're on your own and the lights are turned down low. Y'all might just convert yourselves and in this state, you may never be able to get married. Unless you want to say you y'all been bribing."

Each man in the cell, except Earl, pointed to Police Chief Barrett.

"Chief, I do believe you are under arrest," said Tempe.

The women officer considered placing him in panties too, but decided anyone seeing his form in that manner would be subjected constitute cruel and highly unusual punishment.

~ Chapter 7 ~

It seems Tempe's campaign to get the women of Hobbs County to register to vote had paid off. Dick Dodge was swiftly recalled as mayor when it was revealed he owned the largest Hillbilly Heroin manufacturing operation in the county, right next to the toxic sludge plant located inside the county preschool. A woman named Doris McCallery was elected mayor in his place. Her campaign slogan was. "Let's stop being stupid," and she immediately set about reforming the laws that allowed sexual abuse of all prisoners, men and women.

Tempe Miller was elected Police Chief and Leland works for her now. He still secretly wears panties under his uniform pants and is properly disciplined at home when he screws up on the job, so it's happens every night.

As Tempe put her feet up on the Chief's desk one evening, she said to her assistant, Sargent Savanah, "You know something? Maybe you can't regulate stupid. But, you sure can keep it at bay for a good long time."

~ The End ~

12