Nineteen Hundred

Story Info
Julie reluctantly gives in to Jake's fantasy
8.6k words
4.1
48.9k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a factual story, loosely based on second-hand knowledge of a real couple who engaged in wife sharing. The wife, as you will read, reluctantly agreed to appease her husband. While the contents of the story are fictional, the real-life fall out after the event is not. It involves the fantasies of wife sharing and the emotional struggles afterwards.

The story is written for the readers who enjoy the subject matter of wife sharing and cuckolding. However, it also paints a very real picture of a wife totally committed to her husband and family. This story and lifestyle are not for everyone. If the theme of the story does not interest you, please consider finding another article.

Nineteen Hundred

It was a quiet, non-assuming weekday in their subdivision. They had two kids in elementary school, two years apart. Jake worked at City Hall as an administrator in their city of about 475,000 people. Mostly, he worked days, but due to some government construction projects lately, he sometimes worked later, through dinner. Jake was 37-years old, 5'11 balding brown hair and was in average shape, though he thought he still had his athletically Greek body from high school.

Jake's wife, Julie, was 35, wore shoulder length, dark blonde hair, brown eyes, standing 5'6 with a better than average-looking body. Considering she'd had two kids, she was still "easy on the eyes". After high school, she joined the navy for four years. She met Jake shortly after leaving the service while living with her parents and married after less than two years of dating. Now, she used her military benefits to attend night school, working on a business degree. For the time-being, she worked for a small trucking company handling dispatching, scheduling and invoice management.

Julie's night school schedule was Monday and Tuesday; 6pm to 9pm. This semester, a group project was scheduled for six weeks on Wednesday nights.

They lived in a typical subdivision home with a two-car garage leading to the kitchen/dining area and a nearby half-bath. It was an open concept looking into the family/TV room where the front door was located. Upstairs was the master suite, two bedrooms and a full bath. For the most part, they were making their life together work and planning for their future. Money was tight, but they were managing.

That night, she came home and spent time with the kids before they went to bed. She went into the family room where Jake was watching TV and sat next to him. "I need to ask you something," she said.

"Sure", he responded without looking at her.

"No, I need your attention," she replied. He looked at her as if there was a problem.

"Go ahead," he said with a touch of worry in his voice.

She took a noticeable breath. "You know your fantasy of wanting to watch me with another man?" she cautiously asked. "Babe, can you please stop? Seriously, I'm tired of hearing about it," she said.

Puzzled, he said, "Okay".

"No Jake, you said that the last time and within a week or so you started telling me about it again during sex. Seriously; can you stop? Not only do I not want to sleep with someone else while you watch, but I just want to stop hearing about it. Seriously."

"Fine," he sighed.

"Thank you, I'm going to get ready for bed," she said and went upstairs.

Things were good for the next few weeks, as far as bedroom activities and talk. However, soon, Jake's fantasy began raising its head again.

One night, after putting the kids to bed, she found Jake sitting on the couch. "Jake, we need to talk," she told him as she sat down facing him with one leg bent under her and the other foot on the floor.

He looked at her, saying nothing, then asked, "Why do I hear a bombshell coming?"

She now had Jake's full attention as he stared at her, waiting for the bomb to go off.

"Baby, listen to me. Just last night when we had sex you told me your fantasy about watching me and another guy; again...for like the thousandth time. I've asked you to stop. I've heard it enough," she explained as her eyes began to tear up. More silence from Jake as he began to realize the gravity of the situation and pressure he had unintentionally placed on his wife.

"I love you and nobody else. You've always wanted me to sleep with someone while you watch. I can't take it anymore," she said, her voice cracking as a tear ran down her face. "I don't want to hear about your fantasy anymore, okay?" she pleaded.

More silence from Jake.

She continued, "Jake, I don't want to ruin our marriage. I love you and the kids. I'm only asking because you constantly bring it up. I'm confused. I'm tired of hearing it almost every time we have sex." Another tear rolled down her face.

"Tell me now. I want to know if you're really serious. If I sleep with someone else, will that make you happy? Will that put an end to this?" she asked.

There was silence in the room, other than the TV. She looked at him waiting for an answer...a head nod; anything. She took the remote, tossing it on the coffee table after shutting off the TV and brushing away another tear.

"Jake? I'm serious. I need to know what you want," she softly asked. More silence.

"Why? Why now?" he asked.

She exhaled in relief and answered, "I'm tired. I'm tired of hearing about you watching me with another man. Ever since night school started, Tony has made passes at me in a sweet, non-threatening way," she replied.

More silence. "Jake, he makes subtle hints from time to time. I know he's joking...but I also know he'd like for something to happen if I gave him the chance. I'm pretty sure I've told you about him before," she said.

"How old is he?", Jake asked.

"I don't know, 28; 30 at the oldest," Julie replied.

Jake thought for a few seconds. "Have you said anything about me?" he asked.

"Yes, of course, I've told him about you. I've told him we're happy. I've told him about the kids; everything. He doesn't push it on me, but I know he'd take me if given the chance...if that makes any sense," Julie stated again.

"Jake, I love you so much, I'm willing to do this for you once...but, PLEASE...please put an end to your fantasy talk in bed. I'm tired of it," she added. The room fell silent.

Jake sighed, "Julie, it seems I'm the one who always initiates sex now. You don't ever show any interest in me anymore. I tell you those stories because I think it turns you on."

She slapped the sofa seat, "Bullshit, Jake!" Staring at him. "I don't initiate sex anymore because it's the SAME...OLD...THING. I suck you; you tell me how sexy I look, then how sexy I'd look with another guy's dick in my mouth," her voice cracking as she started to cry.

"Then we fuck. If I'm lucky, you go down on me once in a while," she explained, trying to keep her voice down. "Then, without fail, I start hearing about someone fucking me from behind while standing at the kitchen sink, or riding him in a car outside a bar or me sucking his...his "huge cock". Yet, when was the last time we've ever done those things, Jake? Seriously," she paused, staring at him as he stared back in silence.

"I'm a mother of two kids, but I still like sex. I still have fantasies. Shit, Jake, don't you think I still finger myself or use my vibrator when I'm alone?" she confessed. He looked at her as if her confession struck a nerve. She silently stared back at Jake, then continued, "It's not fun anymore. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of hearing the same thing," pausing again, staring at her husband.

She continued softly, "Jake, there's nothing wrong with fantasies, but you've become incessant on this. I want it to stop; please," wiping tears from her cheek with her thumb.

After a long pause, "Let me think about this," he said, breaking the silence.

"You want this. You tell me all the time. All I'm saying is either it happens with Tony or you stop talking about it starting right now. That's all I'm asking," she told him. She stood and went upstairs to their room to get ready for bed.

He joined her minutes later as she was changing. "You'll do this for me?" he asked.

"Yes, if that's what you want and that's what it takes to get you to shut up about it," she quietly answered, looking in the mirror.

"One time only?" he asked.

"One time, Jake. Just once and then I don't want to hear about it ever again," she said, still looking in the mirror as she removed her bra.

He was silent, then asked, "You'll make him wear a rubber, right?"

Her head snapped, looking into his eyes, "For crying out loud, Jake. I hate rubbers, but yes; yes Jake, geez...of course. You think I want any chance of getting an STD?" Julie was visibly getting angry as she changed into her pajamas. Jake approached to hug her.

"Don't touch me!" she snapped, as she swatted his hands away, her eyes tearing up again. "This is it. I do this for you or I don't do this at all. Just, just give me an answer...soon. I can't take this any longer," she sighed as tears rolled down her cheeks for the second time in less than fifteen minutes. She went into the bathroom to remove what was left of her make-up. They went to bed without another word between them.

The next morning as she showered, he slid the shower door open and stared at his wife. She had her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. Her full breasts, her ass, her blonde bush; he took it all in. "What?" she quietly asked as she spread body wash over her breasts and armpits, not looking at him.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," she softly answered, washing her body; again, not making eye contact.

"Okay," he said.

"Okay, what?" she quietly asked, as she lathered her legs and crotch, still not looking at Jake.

"You know...Tony...ya know?" he stuttered.

She moved under the water, turning to rinse off the suds and avoid getting her hair wet, looking at the ceiling. She breathed deeply, then exhaled. "I'll see him tonight at class. You have until then to text or call me if you change your mind," she said as if talking about a shopping list, not this major event in their marriage.

"Okay," he said and closed the shower door. She quietly wept in sadness as she finished her shower, but also relieved this was finally coming to an end.

All day at work, both were tormented by the decision about to unfold. Jake didn't text or call. She left work and headed to campus for her class. Part of her wanted to see Jake's text telling her it was off. Another part, the true answer, however, this was finally coming to an end, if she went through with it; she hoped.

She sat in her car until the last minute, not wanting to see Tony outside the classroom. She put her phone on vibrate and headed into the building, holding it tightly in case Jake's text came. She entered the classroom, Tony was talking to another student, so she quickly took her usual seat. 5:59, she looked at her phone; nothing. Class started and the professor opened the evening with some slides on small business marketing. Ten minutes into class, she looked at her phone; nothing. Her heart sunk. She heard nothing from the lecture, only a million thoughts going through her mind for the next twenty minutes. She slowly tuned back into class until their 7:30pm break.

Tony caught up to her in the hall as she headed towards to the restroom. "Hey, what's happen'n hot stuff?" he asked in a corny voice. "This is it," she thought to herself. She turned around to see Tony.

"Hey, Tony," she said with a bright smile. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Have you thought about being in my group?" he asked.

She looked at him, "You know damn well there are only two people per group. There is no "your group", she bluntly stated.

"Yeh, I know; just you and me. Two people, right?" he quipped.

She rolled her eyes and tried not to laugh. Tony was just naturally playful and charming.

Tony was about 5'8, almost 30-years old, kind of squirrely, but muscular with a V-shaped torso. He too was a veteran, joining the marines at 20, after a year of college. Like Julie, he was using his GI Bill for school. He wore his thick, dark hair tight to his skin. He had brown eyes and seemed to always have a smile.

She pulled him aside in the sparse hallway. "Are you up for some fun?" she quietly asked.

"Shit, girl, you know me; Sempre Fun," he said playing on the Marine's motto of Sempre Fidelis.

"Seriously, would you like to come over this Saturday? My mom is taking the kids and it's just Jake and me at the house," she told him.

Tony squinted his eyes looking at her and became serious for a second, "What do you have in mind?" he asked suspiciously.

"Fun," she restated.

"What kind of fun?" he asked.

"I don't know, geez, Tony, use your imagination," she said with a hint of seduction.

He looked at her, puzzled. "Naw...seriously?" he asked in disbelief.

"No bullshit, Tony. I mean, geez, you've made it clear you've wanted to get in my pants for months. Now, are you up for fun or do I tell my husband my date pussied-out?" she said with a daring tone. "Again, Jake will be there, just so you know," she added, then stared at him waiting for an answer.

Julie wasn't really attracted to Tony. Yes, Tony was fun to be around, but despite his physique, she really wasn't interested in him. She just wanted to get this out of her way because Jake wanted this. If anyone, she felt Tony was the answer.

"Ok, what time?" he asked.

"After dinner, I don't know, 7 o'clock?" she replied.

"What, you're not going to cook for me?" he chimed.

She glared at him for a second, "No, I'm not going to cook for you," she responded. "Look," she said sternly. "This is a one-time thing, okay? Don't get any ideas. This is for my husband, not because there's any physical or emotional attraction for you other than you're fun and pleasant to be with; okay?"

Seemingly undaunted by her short lecture, he countered, "Damn, girl, I thought we'd eat dinner and you'd be my dessert."

"Oh my God," she sighed and went into the restroom, leaving Tony with an ear-to-ear grin.

After class, she gave him her address and phone number. "Nineteen hundred, Saturday," he said.

"Huh?" she replied. Then it dawned on her nineteen hundred hours is military time for 7pm. "Yeh, nineteen hundred Saturday," she chuckled as they parted ways. "Oh my God, this guy is a trip," she said under her breath.

She walked into the house and greeted her kids and Jake. She went upstairs and changed out of her work clothes, into something comfortable. She spent time with the kids as she could feel tension between her and her husband. Julie made sure the kids bathed and were ready for school the next day. She went into the kitchen and poured a pretty strong rum and coke and sat down in front of the TV, her mind racing about Tony. Everything was a blur for her. A few minutes later, she turned on the TV.

"Well?" Jake asked, standing behind her in the opening to the kitchen.

"Well, what?" she replied looking at the TV.

"You know what," he stated.

Julie took a big sip of her drink. "Mom's taking the kids Saturday night and Tony's coming over around 7," she said, still looking at the TV.

"WHAT?" he exclaimed. "He's coming HERE?" he said loudly as he moved around the couch.

Again, Julie didn't look at him despite Jake's amped behavior, simply replying, "Yup."

"Wait. Why? Why is he coming to our house?" Jake anguished.

She turned to look at Jake. "What? Like we have money to get a room at the Marriott?" she answered sarcastically. Jake stared at her. She snapped, "Look, can we just get this over with already? What difference does it make?"

"He'll know where we live," he said with worry.

"Jake! Damn it!" she exclaimed. "You made it clear this was a one-time deal; okay? I made it clear to Tony this is a one-time deal; okay?" she paused; staring at her husband. "He's a nice guy. He's not going to stalk me after this," she said, her eyes tearing up.

"I'm doing this for you, not for him and certainly not for me," she declared as tears flowed down her cheeks and her voice cracking. She took another big drink, started to put the glass down, then chugged the rest of her drink. "I'm going to bed. Don't talk to me, don't touch me," she said brushing the tears from her face.

The next few days passed with little conversation in the house between them. It was now Saturday afternoon. She was a nervous wreck, but Julie kept it together, somehow. Her mom picked-up the kids around 5pm as rain soaked the ground.

After her mom left, Jake asked, "What are you going to wear?"

She looked at him, hands on her hips, "I don't know, Jake. Before I met you, one Halloween I dressed like a slut. Should I dig that costume up? Or maybe wear a short skirt with no panties?" she paused. "Should I wear a tight top with no bra so my nipples show? Should I wear a thong or just wait for him on the couch naked?" trembling, tears welling up in her eyes.

"C'mon, Julie," Jake tried to interject.

"This is all for you. Look at me. I'm a nervous wreck," she said with a shaky voice.

"Oh, babe. This is all my fault. I should have never let this happen. When he shows up, I'll meet him at the door and tell him to leave," he sighed.

"No. No, you won't. Let's just have some drinks and see what happens. Otherwise, this will all come up again in the future...all of it. I can't do this again. Jake, I just can't take this anymore," she explained on the verge of tears. With that, she went into the kitchen made a very stiff rum and coke. She quickly drank two of them while she tidied up the house, moving from room to room.

Over an hour later, "Babe, it's almost time. He'll be here within 15 minutes or so," Jake said. Julie went to their room. She found a matching bra and thong with lace. She put on some form fitting yoga pants and a t-shirt. "You look very casual," Jake told her.

"Yeh, well, if these clothes come off, at least he'll see my sexy bra and panties," she responded, not sure of the outcome later. The drinks were making a definite impact on her as she started to relax. She then poured her fourth drink.

It rained most of the day and recently stopped, leaving the streets still wet. The sun had set and heat lightening lit up the surrounding skies as soft, rolling thunder sounded intermittently. More rain was expected later that night.

Tony pulled up right on time. Jake was nervously waiting and watching out the glass pane next to the front door. Stunned, he turned towards Julie yelling, but whispering, "Is he black?"

Julie looked at him with a puzzled face, "Yes, I told you about him weeks ago."

"What the fuck? No! You didn't...and if you did; that was before we planned this whole thing!" again yelling while whispering.

"Too late now," she said as she saw Tony approaching the front door through the glass. The doorbell rang. Jake looked at Julie and mouthed "Fuuuck!".

"Jake, open the door and introduce yourself to Tony," she ordered; holding her drink in one hand.

Jake gave her one of those "WTF" looks, caught way off guard that Tony was black. He opened the door and Tony walked right in, passing Jake and headed towards Julie. On her fourth drink in two hours, she instantly seemed to forget about the stress and tension of the last few days and smiled as Tony approached.

"Damn, girl, you look FINE!" he announced and for the first time gave her gentle "nice to see you kiss" on her cheek. They stared at each other briefly, then he kissed her on the lips, then passionately sliding his tongue into her mouth and running his hands up and down her torso and waist. Flowing with the moment, and alcohol, she accepted his advances and they kissed deeply while Jake quickly closed the door, not sure how to react.

"Wow, Tony, ahem, that was unexpected and surprisingly ice-breaking," she said with a slight giggle.