Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
She's taken to a cabin and shared.
2.6k words
3.67
120.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice sat in his car, her arms were tied behind her back and she was gagged. He had promised her that he would drive her back to the Hotel, and let her go. She felt humiliated and relived at the same time. Humiliated, because she had been forced to suck his dick, and relieved that this nightmare was soon over. As she sat there and looked out of the window she started to get very frightened. They were driving out of town. She tried to protest, but the only sound coming out of her gag was;

"Mmotel, muou promsisis!"

Frank laughed, and stroke his hand on her leg.

"Well Alice, a virgin is hard to come by, so I'm going to have a bit more fun. I hope you don't mind."

He continued to laugh and turned of the main road. There were very few buildings in this area, but they were driving towards one small building.

"This is my cabin, I share this cabin with several of my best friends. It a place where we bring girls who needs to be fucked."

He stopped the car and went inside the cabin. Alice tried her best to get out of the car, but no, escape was not possible for her at this stage. She saw Frank coming out of the house, he came towards her and opened the car door and let her out. He didn't say anything as he dragged her struggling body towards the cabin. Inside there was a large yellow room with a bed in the middle, a lot of cameras and a table with ropes, handcuffs, ballgags, dildoes.

Alice knew she was going to get raped, and decided to play along to get of easier. Then she heard voices, her hopes came back, would she be rescued? Two heavily built men came into the cabin and said something to Frank; he smiled and told them to speak in English because the girl should know what they were going to do to her.

"She has sucked my dick and she claims she is a virgin. From the way she did her blow job I believe her," Frank said.

They went over to her, dragged off her shirt, her long dark blond hair fell down in her face.

"Great, she looks hot in that nice little bikini."

"Small tits, just as you like them Frank."

"Photos! We need to take some photos."

The men picked up cameras and took a lot of pictures of Alice. She shook her head to get her hair out of her face. This made the men ecstatic, because doing this made her look very sexy. Not her intent, she wanted to get a better look of the men, so she could describe them.

Frank removed the gag. She was relived to get that awful taste out of her mouth.

"Please, I'll do anything you want, don't hurt me."

She begged and pushed her breast forward. Frank now untied her arms as well. Alice stood there waiting. What were they going to do? Her questions would soon be answered. Orders came like slashes from a whip.

"Lay down on your back!"

She did, and expecting to get fucked she opened her long slim legs.

"No! Like you do when you're sunbathing"

Alice let one arm under her head the other rested on her stomach.

"That's more like it."

"Take off your skirt!"

As she did what she was told the cameras took more photos. Her blue bikini panty covered her pussy, but one could also see it had become dark blue where her pussy was. She had to admit she was getting wet. There must be something wrong with me she thought as the next order was shouted.

"Get up on your knees, arms behind your back"

Once again Alice was tied. Now one of the new guys stood in front of her, he opened his fly and let out his semi-erect cock.

"Suck it!"

Alice stuck out her tongue, awful, he tasted awful.

"Suck it!"

Alice reluctantly opened her mouth and let him in. The other men were still taking pictures of her. But now they also wanted a piece of this girl. They took of their pants and placed themselves next to the man getting a blowjob.

"Do all of us!"

Alice spit the first out and started on the next, licking it and when it went stiff sucking it, then the last man after that.

"She is getting better at this. " Frank said .

They all laugh and dashed their dicks at her face. Alice started on the first man again.

"Time to taste the virgin:"

Alice was carried to the bed and Frank placed himself between her legs, he ripped of her bikini panty, and started licking her pussy. She was wet. Frank smiled and said to the others.

"She is ready guys, her pussy is dripping wet. She tastes sweet."

He went back to licking again. Frank was dragged back; the others also wanted a taste of this virgin. They drank her virgin juices. Alice felt very ashamed that her body responded to these men licking and touching her. She felt their hands all over her body.

Her arms were now tied to the bed post. Three pairs of hands were now exploring her body. Her small tits got rubbed and suddenly she felt a someone biting on it. Her nipples were erect and the men touching her made her juices flow out of her pussy. Never in her life ad she thought that this would be so exciting. But she was also very frightened, being tied she had no way of controlling anything.

"I think she is ready. Who will be so lucky to break her in?"

Frank came with some playing cards.

"The one who gets the highest card will get the first pick of holes"

They all drew a card.

"I've got a nine." Frank said as he threw it down on Alice stomach.

A five was thrown down. They all looked at the last man, who smiled and as he threw down the queen he said,

"This time I think I would go for her ass."

Laughter again filled the room.

"Well since I already have taken her in her mouth, I chose the pussy." Frank said.

A bit disappointed the last man moved up to Alice's head.

"It's my dick and your mouth then girl. Open wide and start sucking. You are going to swallow my whole load."

Alice opened her mouth and let him in. He grabbed her hair and started pressing it back and forth as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. While this happened the others had started to lick her pussy again. There was no doubt this girl would come in an orgasm very soon. They made the man getting a blowjob stop so that they all could enjoy the sight of her as she came. She screamed and every muscle went stiff.

"Nice, she is a screamer. You remember to start the video camera, Frank?"

"Yes, this is going to be fun watching again. But now I want some pussy!"

Frank placed himself between her legs and pressed his cock at the opening. He pushed hard and in it went, ripping the hymen. Alice let out a gasp of pain. She was now being fucked in two holes. The man mouth fucking her came and pressed himself as far in as he could. For the second time today she had to swallow cum. This time she managed not to puke. The man removed himself while Frank still pumped as a wild man in and out of her pussy. He emptied himself deep inside her pussy.

Frank untied Alice turned her on the stomach put a couple of pillows under her and tied her arms to the post again. He also pressed a ballgag in her mouth to quite down her screams. "Being taken in the ass always makes the girls scream a lot."he said with a smile.

Alice was very scared being fucked in the ass was something she had never thought she would do. When the man choosing her ass pressed himself in she went hysterical. But since she was tied and helpless she was no hinder for this man.

"This is one tight ass!"

He said as he rode his dick in and out of her ass. The other men were taking pictures of this. "These are going on the internet."

Fucking a tight hole made him wild and he soon came and now Alice got cum dripping out of both her pussy and ass.

"I'm going to untie you. Please do not try to escape,then we only have to tie you again."

Alice nodded. Frank no untied her and she sat up in the bed, it was nice to be free again.

" Now we want you to give us a very nice and sexy show. Dance for us, give us a blow job, ride our dicks. It's up to you how you want to be taken. And know that if we are not pleased, we will invite several more of our friends to have their way with you." Frank said.

Again Alice nodded. The men now sat down in three different chairs. Frank put on the CD-player and the two other men looked at him as Britney Spears voice came out of the loudspeaker.I'm not a girlwas the song. Alice felt awkward when she tried to dance as sexy as she could. She danced over to the first man, shaking her ass in front of him. This was the man who had taken her from behind. He slapped her ass. She turned and fell to her knees, took his penis with her hands and rubbed it a bit, used it as a microphone imitating Spears. She kissed his cock and rose to her feet again. Her fingers now went down to her pussy and she made some nice moves with her hip and her finger went inside her pussy. To her surprise the men were rubbing there dicks to her dancing. They seemed to enjoy it. She danced over to Frank, got up on him and pressed his cock inside her pussy as she kissed him. Alice was really getting into the role she had been given.

There were only one man left now, and he had only fucked her in her mouth. A new song from Spears came, and this time it was her first hit, Hit me baby one more time. Alice danced over to the third man, dragged him out of his chair, she went down on all four and pointed at her asshole. A smile came to the man's face and he fell to his knees grabbed her hips and pressed his lovetool deep inside her ass. Alice let out a short scream and then started to move against his movements. She now said to the two other men,

" Come and let me suck your dicks."

She didn't need to ask them twice. They came over and fell to their knees. She took one in her mouth and the other in her hand. Then she shifted. There was no doubt that the men enjoyed her show. Alice thought to herself that she should not do this. But she also realised that she really enjoyed this as well. She was in control and had the men doing what she wanted.

The music went silent. The men know rose and stood there watching Alice as she was on all fours.

"It was an amusing show, it's almost like we want to keep you here." Frank said.

These words made Alice loose control again.

"No, please, let me go, I did what you told me. "

Frank took her by her arm and move her towards the bed.

" Fredrico, lay down at the bed."

One of the men did this.

"Now get on top of him and let him take you in your pussy."

Again Alice did as she was told. She started fucking this man, but then she felt someone pressing at her asshole. This was an amazing feeling being fuck in both holes at the same time. Soon she felt that the man in her ass came in a violent orgasm. He fell off and Frank took his place. They were riding her wildly and it didn't go very long before they emptied their cum inside her.

"We will soon let you go, bet you have to do one last thing first. Give us a last blowjob. One to remember you by."

Alice lied there in the bed trying to get her breath back. As she did this Frank now put a dildo into her pussy and started it. A nice humming filled the room and she felt her cunt being stimulated. Frank put another dildo up her ass and turned it on.

"Time for your big ending girl, Give us our blowjobs."

Alice went down on her knees again, but had problems concentrating because of the dildoes getting her closer and closer to another orgasm. She started with the first man, and had to work very hard to make him stiff. But after that everything went rather fast and he grabbed her head and pressed his cock as for in as he could before he let his load go. He screamed of pleasure.

With cum dripping from her mouth she started on the other man, she wanted Frank to be the last. He was already stiff from seeing how she sucked of his friend. She looked up on his face as she let his tool in and out of her mouth. He smiled and pushed even further into her mouth. She gasped for air and suddenly she lost all control of her body as she came in a violent orgasm, If the man hadn't held her head she would have fallen to the ground. But feeling the girl coming the man couldn't hold back either and filled her mouth with cum.

"Thank you, Frank "

Alice said as she started to suck his cock. Frank let his fingers glide through her hair.

"You know Alice, the first time you came into my bar I wanted you, and when I want something I always get it."

Alice once again come closer to an orgasm and didn't manage to hold back.

"Oh my god!" she said as everything went black. She had passed out, Frank continued to fuck her mouth until he was on the brink of coming, he pulled out and let his load go in her face. They took a number of pictures of the girl laying there passed out with cum in her face. They pulled out the dildo in her ass, but let the one in her pussy stay put.

"I think I'm going to fuck this girl again tomorrow." Frank said.

" And I want her to be ready, so I leave the dildo in her pussy."

The other men laugh loudly.

"Thank you Frank, call us next time as well."

The men left the cabin.

Frank dressed the girl and put a blanket around her and carried her out into the car. On their way back to the Hotel Alice woke up. She looked at him, felt the dildo still in her pussy. Frank noticed that she was awaken and said

"I have left the dildo in your pussy and I want you to keep it there until we meet again this evening. Then I'm going to learn you a couple of other things."

Alice nodded,

"You have shown me many things I didn't think was possible. And you have not been too violent. I admit that I have been scared and still am, but strangely I also feel I can trust you."

Frank smiled, he knew he would have free access to this pussy as long as she was here on her holiday.

And so he had.