All Comments on 'Holiday Encounter Ch. 03'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 14 years ago
Remarkable

Just a note to say how much I enjoyed your story. I love that you take your time, building up both characters and relationships so each stage of your story and all your character's actions are very belivable. Both Ann and Steven are well enough written that I cared about them and what happened to them. I wrung my hands when she told him she was falling in love and felt fear for them. His nonchalance made me want to yell at him to watch himself! <g>.

The sex was hot, the emotions vivid and the story intriguing. Where so many of the stories in the loving wifes section are filled with caricatures and situations that are unbelievable, you have written a great story with all the normal components for a wife sharing story, but in a very realistic way. Really good job. Keep writing, I look forward to more or your story!

-Francis_Toliver

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I shared my wife

And she shared me and it was the best times of our life. We need a variety at times. I loved fucking her moments after another man had cum in her.

OptionfansOptionfansabout 3 years ago
Luv it

Wish it had a new ch4, 5 and so on

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous