Holiday Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck me Peter I said and he smiled as he ran his hands up my top and massaged my breasts. He told me I was beautiful and he could not get enough of me. I placed my hands above my head giving him total access to my body, whilst at the same time he pulled hard on my already distended nipples. I bit my lower lip, closed my eyes and pleaded with Peter to fuck me.

Slowly, peter undid my shorts and pulled them down over my hips, once more revealing my swollen, shaven pussy. I stepped out of my shorts as he pulled his shorts down exposing his beautiful hard, thick 9" cock. Peter parted my thighs with his knees, lifted me up and then lowered me slowly onto his rigid tool. I'd come twice before his whole length was inside me, and I looked up into his eyes, which were filled with lust, and which I'm very sure matched mine.

My exposed back was rubbing against the rocks behind me and my legs were wrapped around Peter's thighs, my hands passed under his armpits, gripping onto his shoulders. He was thrusting in gentle, short bursts but it was having the desired effect, and I had come twice more in no time. Peter was aware of my back rubbing against the rock and he lowered me onto my back on the sand. He lifted my top over my head and removed his shirt and he resumed his assault upon my cunt, which although still slow and methodical were being matched by my hips bucking up to meet his every stroke. After a while, his fucking became more intense as he approached climax and his sperm filled me with ferocity when he eventually came. We lay there for a few moments, Peter semi-hard inside of me as we kissed passionately.

We became aware of voices further along the beach and we hurriedly dressed and brushed away the sand. We walked back to the jeep hand in hand, looked at each other and burst out laughing when we saw another couple walking ahead of us in the same direction, obviously having walked past us whilst we were fucking.

We returned to the jeep and continued to Limassol, refuelled and then drove up into the Troodos Mountains. We went up Mount Olympus and then to the beautiful Kykkos Monastery, where I was required to borrow a skirt and cover my shoulders to enter. I took some photographs, mainly to satisfy Rob that I had gone on the trip. We left for our journey back at about 2pm and we stopped about 8 miles from Limassol at a derelict café. We pulled into the empty car park and parked out of sight of the road. I had been running my fingernails along Peter's thighs for about twenty minutes and it had been driving him wild. I had thought of pulling out his cock and going down on him but thought better of it on the twisting, mountain roads.

Peter instructed me to remove my shorts, which I did. He undid his shorts and removed his very stiff prick, moved his seat back and pulled me onto his lap. I straddled him, my knees either side of the car seat and impaled myself on his gorgeous weapon. I threw my hair back in wild abandon as I thrust my pelvis against his hardness. Peter lifted my top and bit hard on my left nipple whilst tugging hard on my right. I was unable to hold back and I screamed in pleasure as I orgasmed over and over, they were coming in waves. I have never had so much pleasure in my entire life as I'd had these past two days, and if Peter had asked me to leave Rob and spend the rest of the holiday with him I would have.

Peter fucked me like this for over an hour and my cunt, as well as my nipples were sore at the amount of attention they had received. We reluctantly returned to the hotel. Rob was sitting in the shade by the pool drinking orange juice. He asked if I'd enjoyed myself and I said that I had. Rob asked if I would mind if he went golfing next day. My eyes lit up as I nodded yes....

12