Holiday in Malaysia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a roar, you flipped me over onto my back and began to tease me. I lay helpless now as your tongue crept up my thighs. I parted my legs so that you could see my glistening slit which was dripping wet and eager for your tongue or cock. You paused, looked at my crotch on display, open and vulnerable, then leant forward and buried your tongue between my now swollen lips, lapping up my juices, tongue fucking me with apparent delight!

"Sit on my face," you commanded, rolling onto your back.

I knelt on all fours over you with my bare ass facing you. I let you just look at first before lowering my slippery pussy onto your face and leaning forward to put my lips around your cock. I felt you 'start' as my mouth made contact and began to caress. Now that neither of us could speak, all we could do was lick, lap, caress with soft wet tongues and enjoy the sensation of both giving and receiving.

I knew I was now close. Your face must have been soaked. I knew you were close as your balls had contracted, pulling up towards your cock. I continued to caress your cock with my mouth, began to stroke your balls with one of my hands, sat down hard on your face as I felt myself begin to climax and spasm. Oh, it was huge.....I screamed out as I let go, cumming hard, sending hot juices over you. At the same time, I sat upright, stroked your cock with both hands as I wanted to see you cum too! You spurted long and hard, hitting my breasts, stomach and face!

There was a pause whilst our individual climaxes began to subside, our breathing begin to slow down. Eventually I climbed down off my 'ride' and lay next to you, amazed at what had transpired in just a few short hours.

"Thank you Andre," I whispered. "I am so glad we met today."

Andre: Yes, that's how I remember it, too. I loved the sight of your cunt descending toward my face, and the feel of your swollen lips in my mouth. And when you gushed, it made me cum. It was divine.

The next morning, when I woke up in your bed, I reflected on what had transpired the previous evening. I remembered our discussion over dinner, our mutual interest in classical music (incidentally, I still often wear the Dvořák T-shirt you sent me.) I was somewhat thunderstruck that someone so cultured and erudite could also be so wanton and wicked in bed. As I was enjoying the memory of what we had done in your room, my cock began to stir, and then your eyes opened and you smiled at me. We pulled one another close and exchanged a slow, voluptuous kiss, and it was clear that you could feel my cock jutting against you, because in no time at, both your hands were gliding along it, as your tongue glided along mine. I moaned my approval, and you shifted your hips so that you might part your thighs. I sent my hand there to investigate, and discovered the same intoxicating wetness that I remembered from the night before.

I allowed my fingertip to venture inside, and then brushed it lightly along your slit, spreading the ambrosia. As I approached your clit, I made a little detour around it, gently massaging your mons. Your kiss became more provocative, and your hands on my cock more insistent.

Arielle: Yes, I recall sighing out loud and wondering to myself how I had ended up in bed with such a gorgeous man when only 24 hours before I had been on an aeroplane! You woke me up to my dormant sexuality within those few hours. I had never been so filthy.

When I had woken, for a moment I had been confused as to where I was, but soon remembered. The feel of your very erect cock pushing against my body brought back delicious memories of gushing copiously the evening before. The feel of you gently stroking me between my legs was divine. At the same time I ran my hands along your manhood. I was so wet again, so very wet.

I knew I would not last unless I made the next move. I wanted to fuck you slowly, tease you, make the moment last. I pulled away abruptly. You looked at me questioningly for a moment, then you smiled as it dawned upon you what I was going to do next. I turned around, bare ass in the air, lowered myself a little, paused, and then just as you thought I was going to lower myself onto your face as I did the night before, I crawled forwards and just touched your cock with my wet slit. I did not let you enter, but just glided my wet pussy gently across your length, spreading my juices liberally, letting you watch what you wanted, but not letting you fuck me yet.....

Andre: You like to provoke me, don't you? I loved the feel of all that wetness against my hand, and your pussy smelled really hot. It made my mouth water. When you brought it near my mouth, I almost forced you to my face again so I could wrap my lips around your succulent clit, but then I thought of how nice it would feel to be inside you. And to my credit, I did let you torment me for several good minutes, as I recall, before I jumped up and grabbed you. What do you weigh, about 85 lbs? You seemed weightless. I remember holding you by the ass as I stood next to the bed, and kissing you hard as I moved your whole body up and down against mine. I felt the tip of my cock catch in your opening, and then we began to move together, working it slowly, centimeter by centimeter, inside. That was exciting, and so was the kiss that went with it, your naughty, naughty tongue. And then at a certain point I gave in and allowed the entire length of my cock to slide up inside you, which was so sweet and tight and wet. You quickly locked your heels behind my knees and began to move your hips so that your cunt rubbed along my cock in a most exquisite way. I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a wordless cry of pleasure. You grinned and said, "I used to be a gymnast," and then our mouths and tongues met as we began to fuck in earnest. I remember the kiss becoming more and more urgent, until we broke it off to whisper dirty little confidences to one another. I think you told me that you adored my cock, which made me want to give it to you slower and deeper, and we whispered about how good it felt, and then we were warning about the orgasms that were coming, except that by then we were shouting.

I don't think I told you that when I excused myself after breakfast to make a business call, I was actually postponing my flight back to the States, which was scheduled to leave that evening.

Instead of boarding a plane, I cajoled you into going to a nightclub. You may recall that you were not entirely enthusiastic about it. When we got there, there was a band playing some variety of loud jazz fusion that incorporated indigenous Malay instruments. We were seated near the band's PA system, and having a conversation was sort of out of the question, so instead, I snuggled up to you and began to kiss your neck, under your jawline, behind your ears. You seemed to like it, and soon your hand was on my hip, wandering toward my thigh, and suddenly it found my cock through my slacks. The lighting was dim, aside from the flashing lasers or whatever they were, so I allowed my own hand to make its own little journey along your thigh. I spoke into your ear, so that you could hear me over the din, asking conversationally, "Is your pussy wet?" You smiled and nodded.

My hand continued its pilgrimage, encountering some slippery terrain as it approached your panties. When it reached its destination, the panties were awash with sexual goodness, and my hand began to explore the textures that could be easily felt through the thin, wet fabric. I felt you suddenly arch your back a little at the contact. You looked at me with a hint of alarm. I spoke into your ear loud enough to be heard over the music, "Don't worry, no one can hear you!" At which point you gave me a conspiratorial grin, and leaned over to speak into my ear, "Make me cum!"

I began to press your panties into your cunt, making them yet wetter, and then I would drag my finger teasingly around your clit, just grazing it in transit. You began to say dirty little words of encouragement into my ear, half-shouting to be heard. There was much that you said that I didn't understand, but I got the basic import, and I was concentrating on the wonderful sensations of exploring your cunt through your sopping panties. At one point the words stopped and were replaced with moans and cries, some of which, to be honest, were probably loud enough to be heard over the music.

I looked up at the stage and saw the trumpet player staring right at you. He was a dark fellow with spiky hair and sunglasses. He then took a few steps over to the bassist and spoke to him, after which the bassist also looked over at you. I saw you smile back at him a little hesitantly, and then your eyes closed in pleasure as you rubbed your delectable cunt against my hand. Then you opened them up again -- I think you were determined to make eye contact with the musicians that were watching as you approached orgasm in a public nightclub. That was when I began to suspect that you were a bit of a show-off. Had you done anything like that before? I continued to watch as you alternately closed your eyes, surrendering yourself to the sensation, and then opened them again to meet the eyes of the increasing attentive musicians. Then you crossed the point of no return, thrusting your hips forward,writhing and crying out.

A moment later the band reached the end of its song and paused, and you turned to me and said, "Let's go." I asked whether you would like one more glass of wine before we left, and you were adamant that we must leave right now, this instant. I was a little concerned that perhaps you weren't feeling well. Your face was tense and your eyes fixed. We hastened in silence around the corner from the club into the dark side street where I had parked my rental car. I opened the door for you, walked around to the other side, and let myself in. I shut the car door, and immediately you were tearing at my trousers, unbuttoning and unzipping them, and seizing my cock. You said urgently, "I want to taste your cum."

I could tell that you had no intention of teasing me this time -- you leaned over and swallowed my cock to the hilt, sucking it like there was no tomorrow. It dawned on me that you were not feeling ill, just desperately aroused, and I suspected that your initiation into exhibitionism was responsible. I began to speak to you -- "Did you like showing those fellows on stage how you can cum?" You moaned and sucked me with an urgency that I knew was about to make me cum, too. "Do you want to taste my cum soon, Arielle? You're going to make me cum -- " and you redoubled your efforts, until I was spurting over and over into your mouth as you made little muffled cries of excitement. You swallowed all that I had, and continued to suck, even after my cock lost some of its rigidity. You came up for air and said hoarsely, "I want more!"

"I don't think I can to that just yet," I said apologetically. "I need a little time to recharge."

Arielle: You poor man. I was a bit of a surprise to you wasn't I? I recall that I suggested you drive us back to the hotel where we could sit and have one more drink in the bar as the night was still young. We both went to our rooms to freshen-up, then met up again shortly after.

The hotel bar had dimmed lighting, soft music and a luxurious feel to it. We settled next to each other on a large comfortable looking sofa with a low table in front of us. Our drinks were brought to us, and we both relaxed and chatted easily. Other guests came and went, and before too long, the bar was pretty deserted. One other couple sat nearby, but did not look particularly happy. Perhaps they had been arguing? I returned my attention to you and whispered in your ear.

"I loved what you did to me earlier," is all I said.

I smiled naughtily, broke eye contact with you, and demurely took a sip of my drink. I momentarily caught the eye of the man sitting nearby who had looked unhappy earlier. He immediately looked away and returned his attentions to his partner.

I felt your hand on my knee and shivered. I did not look at you, but did not stop you as your hand moved up my leg to my thigh. I let your hand wander, smiling a little when instead of reaching the edge of my knickers, your fingers touched soft, trimmed pubic hair instead.

"Now why am I not surprised?" you grinned.

"I must have forgotten my knickers," I replied demurely.

You smiled then and kissed me.

"You naughty girl," you chided me.

"I am wet," was my only response.

I took another sip of my drink and sighed rather loudly as your hand began its journey once more. The couple on the nearby table did not notice, and were exchanging heated words. I was by now longing for you to touch me again, and so only vaguely noticed the woman at the nearby table get up angrily and leave the bar.

I shut my eyes as your fingers slipped into my wetness. Without thinking, I parted my legs slightly with longing. When I opened them, the man on the nearby table was openly looking at me! He looked slightly startled, but did not stop staring.

"Open your legs a bit more Arielle," you whispered whilst nuzzling my ear. "Let him see what a proper woman is like!"

I was not sure that this was a good idea, but looked up at the man at the nearby table again. He looked mesmerised, smiled at me and continued to stare openly. I looked at you, and you put your other arm around me, making me feel safe. After a deep breath, I spread my legs, allowing him to see my whole wet pussy, your fingers gently stroking my clit, spreading my juices.

I looked at the other man again, and he adjusted his position slightly so that I could see a bulge in the front of his trousers. He continued to stare. You continued to stroke my little hard clit. I knew I would cum very quickly, but needed to do so quietly. I felt it build and I am sure you could feel the fact that I was swollen, hot, even more slippery.

"I can't hold off!" I whispered.

"Wait," you commanded, took your hand away, and dropped your wallet on the floor. It landed just under the table.

You had to get on the floor to retrieve your wallet, turned to get up, looked to see if anyone else was within seeing distance, then put your mouth between my legs! One touch of your tongue was all it took to make me cum. I tried to keep quiet, but let out a stifled moan. You lapped-up my juices swiftly, closed my legs, pulled my skirt down, then climbed back onto the sofa next to me.

I did not dare to look at the man at the nearby table immediately. When I did look, he had gone, perhaps to go and deal with his own erection!

"Are you recharged now?" I asked.....

Andre: Indeed I was, and remember? I offered to show you. When I watched how excited you got, displaying your cunt to a stranger in a hotel lounge, my cock stood right up, and had to have that cunt of yours in my mouth. I loved it when you came in my mouth. As soon as we got into that lumbering elevator I took my rigid cock out of my pants. You closed your hand around it eagerly and cooed in my ear, "I love the way your cum tastes!" "Likewise," I replied and reached under your dress to find your sopping pussy. I slid two fingers easily inside, and brought them up to my mouth, sucking your juices hungrily. Just then the the elevator ground to a halt, so I hastily tucked my cock back into my pants and we hurried down the hall to your room.

Once we were safely inside, I asked you to sit in a chair, while I removed my trousers and shoes. You sat there demurely as I stood in front of you, naked from the waist down. I thrust my hips forward and began to rub my cock over your face. You opened your mouth expectantly, but I resisted the temptation to slide it in. I reached down to unbutton your blouse, finding, as I had suspected, that you had gone bra-less as well as pantiless, and I began to rub my cock over your breasts, feeling your small, hard nipples brush against it. I had to bend my legs and sort of squat to do this, and it felt very lewd.

Then I lay on your bed and said breathlessly, "Show me your pussy." You stripped off your skirt and positioned yourself over my face, giving me a good look. You ran your fingers through your wet pubic hair, parted your pussy lips, captured your clit between your fingers and teased it a little. "Feed me," I demanded. You put your fingers inside, brought them out glistening, and put them in my mouth. I moaned my approval. "More," I said. You obliged me. I told you I loved it. You did it some more. Then you asked if I wanted you to cum. "Please, Arielle, cum for me," I begged. And then you cried out, and a little geyser of your juices hit my face. I caught as much as I could in my mouth, and then seized your hips and brought your cunt to my face.

How I loved it! You were so wet. You tasted and smelled like paradise. You rocked your crotch urgently against my mouth, pulling my head against you with your hands. Suddenly you broke free and turned around. You paused for just a moment to let me admire your cunt at close range, before you lowered it once more to my face, and began to devour my cock. I was pretty sure that you wanted to taste more of my cum, but I wasn't quite ready for that. I knew I would be before long. But I gasped out, "Wait!," and maneuvered myself into a sitting position. I beckoned to you, and you understood my meaning. You lowered yourself on to my cock, straddling my hips, and then we began to fuck slowly and purposefully.

I pulled your face to mine, and our tongues began to dance, as I enjoyed the slippery grip of your tight pussy encasing my cock. At one point, you broke off the kiss and arched your back, offering your breasts to my mouth. I moved restlessly from one nipple to the other, kissing, licking, nipping, as you murmured your encouragement. Our hips moved together perfectly, teasingly, let the excitement mount.

I knew I was going to cum soon if we continued, so I lifted you and turned around, placing you on your back and hoisting your legs up over my shoulders. I slid my cock slowly all the way inside you as I nuzzled the instep of your left foot. With your body stretched in this way, I could probe your sweet depths, and I began to feel your cunt muscles clench around me, milking my cock. We fucked this way, once again, with growing intensity, until I let your legs down and leaned to whisper in your ear, "Did you like it in the car, when I filled your mouth with cum?"

"Yes," you whispered back, and began to fuck me more fiercely.

"Did it taste good?" I asked.

"It tasted so good," you gasped, "I think I'm going to cum again!"

"I love it when you cum," I said hoarsely. "Cum for me and then let me taste it!"

"If I do that, will you do it for me?"

"Yes, darling! Cum for me now!"

You squeezed my shoulders with surprising strength, and came loudly. Then I pulled out of you and lay once more on my back. You straddled my face again, facing me, and gave me another little show, fingering your cunt which was now swollen and puffy from our fucking, and glistening from your orgasm. Then you turned around to face the other direction, and began to rub it all over my face, coating my nose, my cheeks and my forehead with your juices, until I could no longer stand it. I opened my mouth wide and forced you against it, swirling my tongue in a sensual vortex around your clit. And then I felt you swallowing my cock. I knew I would cum almost immediately, but I held back as long as I could, feeling the orgasm approaching, until suddenly you were drenching my face with your cum, and I could hold back no longer.

Arielle: That was some evening wasn't it? I smile whenever I recall it. We eventually realised we were both exhausted, and after winding down, chatting and giggling together at our shared naughtiness, we snoozed together in my bed. I woke before you and lay there in silence for a while. I knew the fun would not and could not last as I would have to return home soon, many thousands of miles away. I smiled as I remembered opening my legs in the hotel bar in front of a stranger, having been driven crazy with desire by your soft strokes! Unbeknown to you at the time, I only had one more night at the hotel before flying home. I decided I would make the most of things.