Holiday in Malaysia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crept to my suitcase and brought out my trusty dildo. I could not remember the last time I had used my poor neglected friend, but had packed it out of habit. I returned to the bed and lay back. I had become wet and aroused again just thinking about our drink in the bar the evening before. Good job really that I was near to returning home - my parts would definitely need a rest.

I slid the dildo into my wet pussy. It was not as big as your cock, but a smaller comfortable size that suited me well. It felt good, really good. I switched it onto my favourite setting, and noticed you wake at the slight buzzing sound. You rolled over, saw what I was doing and watched, blinking with tiredness. I began to slide the dildo slowly in and out, and at the same time rub my clit with my other hand. I am an expert at this, having pleasured myself alone many times before, but never with someone watching before.

It pleased me to see you harden at the sight of me, but just wanted you to watch this time. I began to slide the dildo in and out more urgently, making sure that it touched my sensitive spot inside, began to rub my clit with more vigour, watching you watching me.

I felt my pussy begin to tighten around the dildo, knew it would not take long. I loved you watching me being so wanton, fucking myself for my own pleasure. I continued to fuck, continued to stroke myself and by the time I did cum, bent both legs up to my chest, such was the intensity! I think I cried out a little at the same time!

As my climax began to subside, I relaxed my knees, pulled out my dear old friend which was dripping with slippery juices, looked at you and simply said,

"Morning darling."

Andre: It was a good morning, wasn't it?

I didn't let you know, but I was already awake. I'm a light sleeper. I heard you creep across the room, but when the buzzing began, I had to open my eyes and investigate. You looked wonderful as you fucked yourself, and I loved the way you watched me watch you. I kicked the sheet off so that you could see how my cock was standing straight up and throbbing.

Afterward, I told you that I would go to my room for a shower and a fresh set of clothes, and then meet you in the coffee shop downstairs.

We had a pleasant breakfast -- do you remember the roti bakar? -- and then we began to make our way toward my room. We didn't discuss what we were going to do there, but I think we were very much on the same page with regard to that. In the elevator we kissed again, and once again you brought my hand to your crotch. We emerged from the elevator, and found the hallway empty except for Qairanee and her cart. As we walked toward my room, you grabbed my hand and put it over your crotch again. I don't know whether Qairanee saw this, as she was about to enter the room adjacent to mine for cleaning.

As we entered my room, I kissed you again, and then asked, "Arielle, do you like to masturbate?" It was a rhetorical question.

You smiled and replied, "I love to masturbate."

"Show me again," I said.

You looked at me quizzically for just a moment, and then began to disrobe, smiling at me and holding my gaze as you did so. You were wearing the outfit of a professional woman, with a creme-colored blouse, a wine-colored skirt that came just above the knee, stockings, and business-like shoes with short heels. You looked very executive, which made the idea that you were about to masturbate for me seem all the more erotic. You folded each garment neatly as it came off, and placed it on the couch, until all your naked loveliness was on display. You stood there regally for a moment, letting me admire you, after which you moved an armchair to the middle of the room and sat facing me. Suddenly I was struck by an inspiration -- I knew that there was a risk that I was about to do something that might violate someone's sense of propriety, but I threw caution to the winds. "Wait just a minute," I said.

I stepped through the door, and then went outside my room into the hall. The door to the next room was open, so I hurried inside, and saw Qairanee cleaning. "Qairanee," I said, "could you come with me for a minute?"

She looked puzzled, but replied, "All right, sir."

Qairanee followed me next door into my own room. As she passed through the little alcove into the living room and saw you sitting there naked, both she and yourself looked momentarily shocked. I didn't say a word, and acted as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I was hoping against hope that I had not offended anyone.

Qairanee gave me a panic-stricken look for a moment. I put my finger to my lips, requesting silence, and then I directed her gaze back toward you. I was relieved when she fixed her eyes on you and stood motionless. She seemed transfixed by the sight of you naked, particularly your neatly trimmed pubic hair, and your obvious state of arousal. At this point, there seemed to be an unspoken consensus that you should proceed with your show. You smiled hesitantly as you began to work your fingers in and around your pussy lips. Soon your smile took on a more enthusiastic and somewhat glazed quality as you began to employ a variety of techniques. Your busy fingers moved to and fro from your nipples to your pussy, sometimes going inside, sometimes tracing lazy circles around your clit (which had become a particular focus of desire for me.) My attention wandered to your feet, which were very attractive with those opalesque nails, and your toes were clenching and unclenching in a most appealing way.

Qairanee drew closer, as did I. Your seemed to appreciate our rapt attention, and your motions began to accelerate. You made eye contact with both us and asked, "Do you like my cunt?" Surprisingly, we both said "Yes!" in unison, with real conviction. "Come closer," you said, "and get a good look." We drew closer still. Then you began to cum. It seemed to last a good ten seconds or so, and you drenched the chair with your juices. But you didn't seem inclined to rest, or even slow down. Your eyes closed involuntarily as you kept up the full intensity of your motions.

I fell to my knees at this point and cradled your right foot in my hands, after which I raised it to my mouth and began to suck your lovely toes. I heard you moan appreciatively, but then my peripheral vision detected some motion to my right, and I glanced up to see Qairanee shifting her weight from one foot to the other in a state of agitation. Her mouth was hanging open. Then she made a sound, a sort of wordless exclamation, and the next thing I knew, she was hoisting her shift up over her head. She reached behind her back and unhooked her brassiere, casting it aside. Her breasts were similar in size to yours, but with long nipples that were sticking straight out. Her hair was as dark as yours was fair. I remember that she had slightly bushy eyebrows and a skin tone that was sort of a pale olive. Then she wriggled out of her panties. She stood, a little awkwardly, with her legs splayed apart, and placed her hand on her own pussy, which was framed in an abundant corona of thick pubic hair. Suddenly I was longing to suck it. She began to mimic your masturbation. I stared at her, forgetting for the moment the pleasures of sucking your toes. I could see her caressing her big clit with her thumb, while probing herself with two fingers. The air was heavy with the intoxicating aroma of aroused pussy.

At this point my cock was hard and throbbing insistently, and I could no longer remain a spectator. I arose and took both of you by the hand, leading you into the bedroom. I tore off my own clothes and lay on the bed, pleading, "Arielle, please fuck me." Qairanee was gazing longingly at my cock as you straddled my waist, facing me, and proceeded to work my cock into your tight pussy. Once it was finally all the way in, you began to move your hips up and down, back and forth in a most erotic way.

I looked up again and saw Qairanee kneeling next to us on the bed, uncertain about her role in all this. I beckoned to her, indicating that she should straddle my face, facing you. Her cunt was quite hairy and had a spicy smell which made me quake with anticipation as I thrust my hips upward, burying my cock deep inside you. Then Qairanee gasped as I pulled the wet, fleshy folds of her cunt to my mouth. I was loving every sensation, and it didn't bother me that I could no longer see what you and Qairanee were doing. Feeling it was more than enough. Did I miss anything?

Arielle: You don't know how I was feeling at the time! Prior to us meeting, I had led a pretty ordinary sort of life, experiencing some good sex and some bad. You took me to new heights. I never in my whole life would have entertained the idea of masturbating in front of others, let alone seducing a man with another woman, (but it was oh so fun).

Initially I felt a little uncertain as Qairanee lowered her keen cunt onto your face as I was straddling your cock, but the sight of her obviously enjoying this sensation only served to increase my pleasure. I began to move, gently at first, savouring the sensation of your hard cock filling me completely. As I fucked you, I watched Qairanee begin to rotate her hips, heard her sighs of pleasure as you caressed her with your tongue. I caught her eye for a moment, suddenly felt brave, and reached out to stroke her breasts tentatively. I heard her moans of approval which made me want to fuck you harder and faster.

I shut my eyes, concentrated on the feel of your cock, on the feel of Qairanee's soft yielding skin, and increasing moans of lust and desire. My pussy began to tighten and I too let out a sigh...

"Fuck him harder!" I cried out loudly.

We both began to move urgently. You were our victim, our slave. I looked again at Qairanee. Her eyes were now closed with concentration. I sat down on your cock really hard, watched Qairanee's back arch with pleasure as she began to cum. I could not hold-off. I too screamed! We both screamed! You let out an almighty roar as you too climaxed massively! None of us cared who might have heard....

She slowed. I slowed. The room stank of sex and the only sound was of our breathing as we all recovered ourselves. After a few minutes of this, Qairanee looked at me shyly, smiled, then climbed off you, lowered her dress, paused and simply said,

"Have a nice day sir and madam."

We waited until she had scuttled out of the room, looked at each other, and ended up laughing hysterically.

Andre: That was sort of overwhelming. I didn't mind being being your victim; having two hot pussies at once was wonderful. When I came it was spectacular. Qairanee was a little reticent afterwards, but I'm pretty sure she had a good time. In fact, over the next few days, I think she must have cleaned my room about 5 times. I was always out when she did it -- maybe she was hoping to find me there.

We took lunch early because it was December 11, the day of the Sultan's birthday celebration. As we sat in the restaurant, I heard myself being paged from the hotel lobby. I went to the front desk and was informed that one of my company's clients had been gracious enough to arrange some tickets for me to visit the skybridge of the Petronas Towers. I had toyed with the idea of getting up at 6:00 AM to stand in line for free tickets, but what with all our frolics, I had let that plan fall by the wayside. However, apparently it is possible to have tickets picked up for you by proxies, and that is precisely what the client had done.

After lunch we jumped into a cab and proceeded to the Sultan's birthday party, which was held in a giant, very festive tent. I located my clients and paid my respects, introducing you as a business associate -- you seemed quite credible in that role. We listened to a very impressive performance by a military band, followed by a less impressive, background-music performance by a jazz combo as people awaited the Sultan. Finally we glimpsed him from afar, resplendent in his canary-yellow attire. He seemed very serious on his birthday.

After I had fulfilled my professional duties, we caught another cab to the Petronas Towers. Once inside, we boarded a gleaming glass and steel elevator. It was quite a different affair than the one at our hotel, but it seemed to have the same aphrodisiac effect on you. I remember you snuggling up to me and sort of purring with a gleam in your eye that suggested you might put on a show for the mob of Malaysians and tourists that were packed into the elevator car, but evidently you thought better of it, and settled for covertly feeling me up.

When we got to the 41st floor, we proceeded the skybridge, with its stunning vistas. You produced a digital camera and asked me to photograph you. You stood with the bright Malaysian skyscrapers below you. To either side of you were the modest Malaysian ladies in their khimars, and there you were in your cobalt blue sundress, holding its hemline and flipping it about your thighs with a grin that warned of imminent naughtiness. I was just a little nervous, but also aroused.

Arielle: Yes, I think at the time I was on a sort of natural high after the events of the past two days. I felt bold, I felt liberated, and loved the way you looked at me with lust in your eyes as you photographed me. It didn't seem possible after so much fucking, but I found myself wanting you again. I turned around facing the handrail and glass which was the only thing between myself and the stunning view of the city below. I grinned at you from over my shoulder for another photograph, then turned around fully to admire the view.

I stood and stared, realised just how high we were and swayed a little. Oh, God, I hadn't realised I had a problem with heights, but was suddenly unable to move, wanted to tear myself from the dizzying spectacle of cars and people far below like small dots, but couldn't. I found I couldn't speak and just clung to the rail shaking. I shut my eyes tightly to try and compose myself, took a deep breath and opened them once more. It was no good. I needed your help as my legs felt as though they were going to buckle.

"Please Andre," I managed to croak. "Help me!"

Andre: I remember being confused for a moment. My natural impulse was to embrace you, to offer comfort for whatever was troubling you. When I did that, I quickly saw the problem, because from up close to the window, the view really was quite disconcerting. I looked away, and continued to hold you. "Just close your eyes," I whispered. After a minute or two, I instructed you to look only at the floor, and I led you back into the relative security of the tower we had come up. I explained to the security guard that the view was making you dizzy, and he allowed us to board the elevator back to the ground level. The rest of the crowd was intent on staying the full 15 minutes that visitors are allowed on the skybridge.

You were looking quite pale as we entered the elevator. Once the doors closed behind us and I punched the button for the ground floor, I embraced you again, and in seconds my cock was fully erect. I know you felt it, because you smiled at me and looked rejuvenated. Then we shared a very wanton kiss. I felt you grind your belly against my cock, still trapped within my trousers. The elevator ride was over too quickly.

As we walked back to our hotel, you broke the news to me that you would be flying out in the morning. In a way I was relieved, because I had pressing responsibilities back in Michigan, but I also didn't want our tryst to end. I remember saying that we ought to make our last evening one to remember, and you smiled significantly back at me.

This time, the hotel restaurant was not crowded, possibly because it was still late afternoon and most people were probably not thinking about dinner yet. We had a light meal at a table not far from where we first met, and you ordered wine again -- what kind of wine were we drinking? I want to stock up on it. We polished off the bottle rather quickly, and then you leaned over and whispered to me, "Your place or mine?" I pretended to weigh the matter, and then answered, "Yours."

In the elevator once again, we were kissing as soon as the door closed, and your hand found my hard cock through the fabric of my pants. I thrust my hips forward to encourage you. Your fingers found my zipper, and you smiled up at me, asking, "May I?"

"By all means," I answered. You unzipped my fly, and I felt you bring my cock out into the open air, as your hand gripped my hardness and brought me to a new level of arousal. Just then I heard the bell of the elevator stopping, and I looked up and realized that we were not at your floor.

Arielle: Oh, this now makes me laugh looking back. I had been so intent on freeing your cock from its underwear prison and wrapping my fingers around your very firm shaft, that I was unaware of the elevator stopping until the doors opened and the couple from the bar that had been arguing two evenings ago stepped in. I struggled to wrestle your cock back into your pants, but because it was so erect, I could not put it away easily! I tried to conceal what I had been doing by standing in front of you as camouflage and smiling apologetically at the couple. As I smiled shyly at them, the woman who had looked very un-amused the other evening spoke to her partner.

"See, this is what we should be doing to get the sparkle back."

I watched, amazed as she reached out and ran her hand over her partner's crotch and pressed the emergency stop button on the elevator! He gave a groan of pleasure in response.

I looked at you Andre, do you remember? We weren't sure what to do. I could still feel your very nice erection pressing into me. I glanced round at the woman who was now undoing her partner's trousers, turned back to you, smiled, stepped away to expose your cock, and ran my fingers up and down the length. I looked up at the woman again and was pleased to see that she was watching what I was going whilst stroking her partner who also had a very pleasing stiffy! His eyes were closed in obvious pleasure. I bent to just run my tongue around the tip of your cock, and was pleased to see that the woman was still watching. I felt your body tense and heard you take a big intake of breath, as you were clearly finding the sensation of my tongue and the delight of being watched by another woman extremely exciting.

I could not resist sucking the whole length of your cock and stroking your balls at the same time. Out of the corner of my eye, I knew we were still being watched and I too was enjoying sucking and licking you, but also seeing another man being pleasured. I began to feel your balls draw closer to your body, used my tongue more urgently on you, heard the other man in the lift cry out and then felt you tense, heard you too cry out as you came hot and hard into my mouth!

There was silence in the lift for a while. Once you had recovered a little, you restored your modesty once more. I stood up, and the other couple were just standing together as if nothing strange or exciting had just happened. The man activated the lift once more; it began to move and then stopped at our floor. As we turned to exit, the woman simply said,

"Thank you for the inspiration. I can't wait to get him back to our room now!"

"No problem," was my answer as the elevator doors closed to allow them to continue on their journey.

I looked at you, smiled, gave you a little kiss, and said,

"Let's go and drink some wine darling."

Andre: It was quite a tableau. I remember it vividly, because I was initially so shocked and I think I was on an adrenaline high. Judging by the woman's accent, I'm thinking that they were British tourists. The wife was taller than her husband, almost my height, perhaps about 5'11". She was lanky and big-boned, somewhat athletic-looking, but paradoxically wearing a very frilly pink cocktail dress that was designed to highlight her impressive cleavage. Her husband was thin and balding, wearing an expensive Italian suit with his necktie off and stuffed into the side pocket of his jacket. His cock, which protruded now from his fly, was also thin but quite long, and his wife was handling it like she meant business.