Holiday Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I felt guilty after each masturbation session; I felt that I had offended God somehow. However going to confession and confessing to pleasuring myself always eased my conscience, the priest telling me to try to keep more control of my emotions. He knew it was me confessing these so called sins, but never ever broached the subject to me outside the confessional box, for which I was very grateful. I did wonder at times,however, if under my religious veneer there lived a darker Ruth waiting to get out. I pushed such disquieting thoughts out of my mind.

Chapter 3

Paul---continues.

The Saturday of our holiday arrived. I packed the boot with our cases and my fishing gear on the roof rack. Ruth had dressed in a frock that was cut modestly around the neck and had a flounced skirt that finished just above her knee. We set off in our old banger for the holiday camp; if we had known what the next two weeks were about to bring, would we have gone? In retrospect I'm convinced that Ruth, after experiencing the ecstasy and freedom that a good lover can bring to a womanand the carnal knowledge of being female, would have set out to seek Cornelius 15 years ago!

This was Kismet time for both Ruth and I, but this was the time mainly of her sexual awakening, the time she would learn what her cunt was for.This was also the time she would learn that her arsehole was not out of bounds either. The way that Cornelius, our tutor in these matters, put it was: - "---that a lady's bottom could be compared to the hold of a cargo ship filled with gold nuggets, sailing the high seas, a ship that called into port on a regular basis to release its cargo through its discharge hole; however, there were privateers on regular patrol skippered by marauding captains who were sometimes accompanied by a motley crew of ruffians, who on sighting a potential prize would manoeuvre her into a position where she could be boarded, and if given half a chance, would send their torpedo's from beginning to end into her through her hole and there discharge their own liquid cargo deep into her cargo hold". Those in attendance greeted this elaborate description of deflowering a woman of her virgin bottom hole or an attack on any female bottom with smiles and claps.

Ruth would taste aman's cock in her mouth, comply with men rather than hold them in fear and contempt; she would conspire with Cornelius to betray her mother and bring her into Cornelius' harem; she would recruit her cousin Anita for the pleasure of the small band of men who were members of Cornelius' so called "Eight by Six" Associates Limited. (To be a member of the'Eight by Six club' simply meant you had to have a cock with a minimum length of 8 inches with a circumference of at least 6 inches. You also had to have plenty of money, although they made room for temporary guests of outstanding physique.)

We eventually arrived at the holiday camp and booked in at reception. The girl on the desk directed us to the chalet we were to occupy for the next fortnight, and told us that a very nice gentleman occupied the chalet attached to ours.

1976 by the way was the year that the U.K. baked in total sunshine for week after week after week.

I drove round the perimeter road to our chalet where, parked outside, was a brand new Rover 2000 saloon with all the trimmings; I could see that Ruth was impressed with this obvious sign of wealth. Our poor old Cortina pulled up sighing and gasping behind this Prince of the road, almost breathing its last after negotiating the steep hills of Wales. I must admit to a little embarrassment and a lot of envy.

The occupant, who turned out to be Cornelius, was standing at his door.

"Hello there," he began, "my name is Cornelius.It looks like we will be neighbours for the next couple of weeks, can I help you unload?"- he said this as he walked down the short path. I caught his brief but acute weighing up of Ruth who must have felt his appraisal because I caught a slight blush colouring her cheeks.

" It's OK." I said I could manage.

"Then perhaps I could offer your good lady a cup of tea or coffee while you unload,"he said.

I shrugged and looked at Ruth.

"I could do with a cup of tea after the travelling down" she said.

"Good" said Corneliusas he held out his hand and escorted Ruth into his chalet. I don't know why but the old nursery rhyme of "come into my parlour said the spider to the fly" ran persistently through my head while I unloaded the car.

It took me about 20 minutes to unload the car and place everything in the chalet. The chalets were simple affairs; the front door led into a small vestibule from which ran a sitting room with two armchairs, a pulldown sofa, a dining table and small sideboard; off this ran a bedroom with double bed and dressing table with large mirror, and a small kitchen. About 50 chalets were set around an open area of grass with communal toilets and showers in a separate block within the square. Being early in the holiday season few people were about.

When I entered Cornelius' chalet he and Ruth were having a proper old chinwag.You would have thought they had known one another for years, and given Ruth's reticence with strangers I was surprised at the warm relationship they had formed in such a short time. As I entered, Ruth who looked totally relaxed, was sitting not with her usual straight back knees together posture, but knees slightly apart and leaning back in the armchair sitting opposite Cornelius on the sofa. With the short skirt her slightly parted thighs must have given him a fair glimpse up towards her crotch with a possible peep of her knickers through her tights.

"Guess what," she said, "Cornelius is the chief warden in a catholic church in Burnley. Isn't that great!"Which explained perhaps the convivial atmosphere; she was mentally hugging herself and beamed at having the company of a fellow practising catholic. Ruth, obviously very impressed with Cornelius hung onto his every word, and I must say he was an excellent talker. When I walked in he was quoting from scripture something about loving thy neighbour, and quoting the Pope's latest pronunciation on catholic dogma, to which Ruth was nodding her head vigorously in agreement. She looked stunning being all excited like this, her cheeks flushed with the nonsense that Cornelius was feeding her

Cornelius rose from his chair, "Can I get you a cuppa or would you like something stronger, I have an excellent whisky?"

"I'll have a whiskey if you don't mind" I said. Ruth looked disapprovingly at me, she didn't approve of me having strong drink, but the whiskey was really excellent, and in next to no time I was relaxed enough to allow my suspicions of Cornelius to be calmed, and found myself listening to his tales in a believing manner. This guy was good. He had that type of personality or presence that made people turn their heads when he walked into a room.

Cornelius was a man in his mid fifties with a well toned fit body, a very handsome man with a full head of greying hair which made him look very distinguished and a definite hit with the ladies. He had recently retired from theladies' lingerie business he owned, having sold it off for a very nice profit, and was now living at his ease with his wife in Burnley.

"Ruth tells me that you will have been married 15 years tomorrow," said Cornelius.

"Yes," I replied, "15 very short years; I couldn't have picked a better woman to be my wife." Ruth seemed pleased by this public admission of love and affection.

"Look, why don't I take you two out tonight to celebrate your anniversary? I'm a member of a quite exclusive nightclub and it would give me great pleasure to be in your company and to get to know you better," offered Cornelius.

"That's very kind of you Cornelius," said Ruth, "we would be delighted to accept your offer."

I wasn't so sure, but Ruth was completely taken with by him.

"Right that settles it then," said Cornelius. "Paul would you like to drive my car when we go out tonight, I know this will mean you can't drinktoo much, although Ruth tells me that you drink very moderately. I promise when we come back I will give you a bottle of my bestwhiskey. What do you say?"

To drive a brand new Rover saloon, get taken out free of charge, and get a bottle of scotch for my trouble, I said yes right away!

We eventually left Corneliusin order to unpack our cases and get ready for the night out. Ruth could not stop talking about how lucky we were to have met such a nice man as Cornelius. She was impressed with his obvious wealth, how comfortable and safe she felt in his presence, identify this feeling with Cornelius's confession of being a staunch and practising catholic like her. She was completely under his influence. She took great care over her make up and choice of clothes; worrying if she had dressed appropriately for theclassy privatemembers' nightclub Cornelius was taking us to; whether he would think she looked nice; I've never seen her in such a state of indecision. She looked absolutely beautiful, desirable and strangely vunerable. Whether she realised it or not she oozed sex with a capital S.

We heard Cornelius calling if we were ready to go. I glanced at mywatch - 7.30pm.If Cornelius was right we should get to the club about 8. When we walked down the path to the car Cornelius gave out a low appreciative whistle; Ruth smiled. I thought with some relief that he found her appealing. We got into the car with Ruth and Cornelius in the back seat; I slipped behind the wheel of theRover. Wow what a car! I drooled over the sheer luxury and feel of it.

"Where to?" I asked. Cornelius gave me the directions - we were going back towards Chester, deep into the Welsh hills heading towards Denbigh, a club I could never expect to get into because of its exclusivity and very fancy prices. I eased the big car into gearand we were away.

Chapter 4

When we arrived at the club Cornelius asked me if I would mind if he escorted Ruth into the club while I parked the car. Ruth took the initiative and put her arm through his. The concierge treated Cornelius with Ruth on his arm like visiting royalty, and quietly paid tribute to how nice Ruth looked.She in turn seemed breathless by all the attention she was receiving. What a night - great food, Cornelius achieving the impossible in getting Ruth to drink some white wine. He kept us entertained with his quite risqué stories of some of the situations in measuringladies for custom made lingerie. I was amazed that Ruth giggled and sometimeslaughed outright at his descriptive tales.

The quartet was top class and played everything from bee-bop to slow waltzes. Cornelius, an accomplished dancer(what else from this man!), danced her socks off. During the rock and roll numbers members, mainly male, gathered around in a circle encouraging Cornelius to twirl her faster and faster; he twirled her so fast her dress flew out revealing her white drawers through her tights, which brought cheers from the circle of men. Several times I saw male members, who outnumbered the women by about ten to one, approach Cornelius speaking to him with the obvious subject of their conversation being Ruth. However I saw Cornelius on every occasion shake his head and smile. She was having a terrific time and looked like a teenager. When the time came to go, Ruth took me in her arms and thanked me for being a good egg and letting Cornelius monopolise her the entire evening, I had however enjoyed seeing her have a good time and witnessing a new Ruth.

We climbed into the Rover with Ruth, a little tipsy, accompanying Cornelius in the back seat. Ruth put her arm through Cornelius and thanked him for a marvellous evening, promising if there was anything we could do for him we would. In answer Cornelius kissed her gently on the head like a father and said the pleasure was all his.

As we drove along the conversation turned to our wedding anniversary. Cornelius asked what Ruth's mum and dad had given us as a present. At this it went very quiet in the back. I looked in the mirror and saw for once that Cornelius was disconcerted.

"Cornelius," I said, "Ruth's dad died 25 years ago this coming Tuesday.She always gets upset at this time of the year."

"Oh dear I am sorry to hear that, I must apologise, please forgive me," he said. "You obviously loved your dad, but after 25 years I would have thought you had learned to live with your sad loss."

"It's not just the loss of her dad," I said, "his death left Ruth suffering from - well I think you're the one to tell him Ruth. "

Ruth had started to sniffle in the back while Cornelius tried to console her.

"Perhaps if you could tell me what the problem is I can help," he said.

"It's to embarrassing," said Ruth, "please don't ask. I'd rather not talk about it."

"Very well my dear, I'll not press any further," he said and patted her hand.

I stopped the car as Ruth had become more upset. I turned round in my seat.

"Look Ruth, why don't you tell Cornelius what your problem is or shall I, it's no big deal?"

Ruth looked daggers at me but started to whisper to Cornelius.

"Since daddy died I have suffered from chronic constipation; for the last 25 years since I was nine years of age I have had this problem. Mum had me everywhere when I was a child to find a cure so that I could be as regular as anybody else but nobody could really help."

"Do you mean to tell me that you have suffered this for the last 25 years?"

Ruth nodded glumly.

"How often then do you go?" he asked.

Ruth looked at meand I nodded encouragement.

"About once every 3 to 4 weeks on average, when I start to feel ill. I go but only after I've taken the purgative prescribed by a localhomeopath. Its horrible but it's the only thing that relieves me."

Cornelius could for some reason hardly contain himself; I was never again to see him in quite such a state of suppressed excitement.

"Forgive me for asking my dear, but I do know a lot of people who are in the medical profession, so if you can give me more information about your condition when I get in touch it will help them to diagnose your problem. Sometimes constipation is caused by a lack of certain nutrients and this deficiency prevents the bowel muscles from functioning the way they should, although I do believe that in your case the trauma at the loss of your daddy at such a young age would be a psychological cause of your problem. However, when you take the purgative what kind of motion do you have?" he asked, "Is it very hard, hard or soft or runny? Do you feel there are hard pieces in your motion? And how does your bottom feel after you've been?"

Ruth was by now squirming with embarrassment.

"It comes out of me like water, hot water, and my bottom is on fire for a day or two."

Cornelius visibly relaxed after her explanation.

"I'm relieved to hearthat. Do you mind if I continue?" he said.

"No, please go on, you seem to have some idea about my condition," she said, "You seem to know about constipation.How?"

" I did a few years at medical school before dropping out to start myladies' lingerie business," explained Cornelius. "It is a delicate subject for discussion but it can lead to serious complications. Such a long time to suffer my poor dear," he said patting her hand. "You see if it was a very hard stool it could cause stretching of the sphincter muscle with a release of mucus through the anus which can cause embarrassing stains. Do you have any release of mucus from your anus, or any rectal bleeding?"

Ruth shook her head.

"No I'm completely dry."

"At all times?" he enquired. Ruth nodded, and he again patted her on the hand. "Good, good. May I feel your lower stomach; I'm certain your real problem lies not in your stomach or small intestine but in your large intestine and definitely yourrectum - your rectum is where your body stores the waste before you eject it through the anus. When was the last time you went?"

"Two weeks ago," she replied.

He pressed gently on her lower stomach just above her crotch; he seemed very satisfied.

"Yes, I can feel the build up in your rectum," he said. "Is there any additional problem that you suffer from- for instance severe wind in your stomach?"

Ruth looked at him in open admiration. "Yes, yes I do have that particularproblem. Do you think you can help?"She sounded desperate.

"Yes, I'm almost certain I, or certainly one of my friends, can relieve you of your distressing condition." Ruth visibly relaxed as we continued our journey on our way back to camp.

When we reached our chalets it was one thirty in the morning,

"I hope you enjoyed your evening as much as I did," said Cornelius. "I would like to round it off with something special for Ruth. Come on in".

We entered his chalet; he went into his bedroom and came out with a small parcel and handed it to Ruth.

"Please open it and tell me if you like it?"

Ruth opened the parcel. It contained a see through 'baby doll' nightdress with matching chemise; her eyes opened wide at the sheer quality of the garment.She put it against her for fit- it ended just below her bottom.

"I don't know what to say, you've been so good to us and now this. How can I thank you."

Cornelius pointed to his cheek; she gave him a peck.

"Now I'm off to bed," he said. "I think you two should get to bed too.Here Paul is your bottle of well earned whiskey, thank you for driving the car; and Ruth, I hope to give you an anniversary present you will remember me by for many a year to come."

I said something about having to get up at seven to catch thelow tidein order to go digging for lugworm bait, and we left to return to our chalet.

Chapter 5

Ruth looked superb in the 'Baby Doll'. It just finished below her bottom; she was sexually excited, something I've never experienced before. Her cunt was slippery with her oozing femalejuices. My fingering brought out a sigh and a plea for me to mount her. I obliged straight away, but I was so excited at seeing her in such a state that Icame almost immediately. She groaned in exasperation and vexation, but I had so little practise at fucking her I couldn't hold out. She turned her back in irritation and annoyance on me. I said I was sorry and would make it up to her somehow.

The alarm clock woke me at seven. I got up and quietly made some breakfast, as I didn't want to disturb Ruth, who was sleeping soundly. The weather was exceptionally warm for May and we had shed the bedclothes during the night leaving only the sheet as cover. Before I went out I took a final look in the bedroom and noted that she had moved in her sleep and was lying on her back, the sheet only covering her midriff; the 'baby doll' nightdress was of no use, leaving her slit uncovered and on show. I left the chalet quietly, closing the door behind me and headed for the shore to dig for bait. As there was only one key to the chalet I could onlypull the doorto, I couldn't lock the door in case she needed to use the communalladies' toilet. As there were very few people on the site I thought she should be ok.