Holiday Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," said Cornelius. She unquestioningly went and stood by the sofa. He pushed his hand up the back of her dress and felt around.

"Good," he saidand I looked puzzled.

He pushed her towards me.

"Feel!" he commanded. I pushed my hand up her dress.She had stockings on but when I passed the stocking top and onto her bare thigh, I then expected to feel cotton or silk, but I only found the bare flesh of her arse and the end of the Basque that finished on the top of her buttocks.

"No knickers!" I yelped, "No knickers!"Even after all I had witnessed that morning and heard the admissions of Cornelius, I was disturbed to think that Ruth would be going around bare arsed.Maybe it was in case Ruth had an accident or something and they found out she had no knickerson – that would reflect badly on me.

Ruth giggled. "Corny forbids me to wear knickers unless he says so, and we are going to see one of his friends for more nice clothes and treatment for my problem."

Ruth had been converted from a God fearing gentle woman who feared men and hated sex.She had turned from being a gentle DrJekyll, intoan inexplicable Mr Hyde, who to satiate her own sexual lusts would comply with another man's wishes and dress to his whims. Cornelius had released her sexual pixie. I was speechless.

Cornelius broke my stupor. "You're driving the car today but first I must make a phone call from the office.Come on, and you," he turned to Ruth, "wait here".

We walked into the office where he told the girl in charge to wait out side while he made the phone call. He told me to pick up the extension and listen in but make no comment.

He rang thenumber. A voice answered that was obviously that of a foreign person.

"'Allo, Isaac speaking, vot can oi do vor you?"

"Isaac, Cornelius. I'm ringing about the merchandise and the special object of desire."

Isaac sounded excited

"Gut. Gut. Vot is der verdict, iz eet az sveet az I 'ope."

"Sweeter," said Cornelius. "You will drool when you see this one you dirty old so and so."

I could almost feel Isaac's animation over the wire.

"Ven can you be 'ere? You promised today. Iz she villink, iz she ze 19 yar oldz you promised?"

Cornelius winked at me and mouthed, "Listen to him when I tell him Ruth's age."

"No the 19 year old didn't turn up, but I've got a better replacement, a 34 year old."

"Vot iz you trying to zell me, you promised Isaac a sveet bottom hole, not a 34 year old vrinkled von. I goz avay.Now I putz down der vone!"

Cornelius quickly interrupted him.

"Isaac when have I let you down?You have come to my house on many occasions andgone home happy; you've been to the club and had your pick of the sweet meats on offer, at least listen."

He was enjoying this squabble

"It wont cost you anything to look.If you decide to take the goods we can then come to a solution that benefits all."

I could hear Isaac mumbling to himself about what he should do; the loss of the 19 year old (obviously Anita) was upsetting him.

Cornelius continued.

"Isaac, she has all you want in a woman, a cargo hold full of the brown stuff you like to wallow in that's lain there for over two weeks now, you know how you like to marinate with that funny cock of yours inside afemale's rear, stirring it up and getting it caked."

I heard Isaac take in a sharp breath at the description.

"If you don't want it I will offer it to Patel or the members of the club."

" No, no, vate a momentz, vate a momentz, don'tz be to haztee. I look, I look, but if der hole is not gud enough you giz me a free voman next time roun, ok?"

"Right we are on our way, we'll pick up the goods and be at your store later this afternoon." He put down the phone and beckoned me to follow him. I had just heard him sell Ruth's arsehole to another man and a foreigner at that. I wondered how she wouldtake it - not the cock up her arse but the transaction, and how Cornelius would get her into such a situation that she would agree to the arrangement.

To be continued...