Holiday Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left about 7-45 noticing on the way out that Cornelius' car was missing, and walked across the grass field to the path that led to the beach, which was about 10 minutes away. When I got to the beach I realised I'd left my cigarettes and lighter on the table. I debated for a few minutes whether to go back and decided I couldn't go a couple of hours without a ciggy, so retraced my steps. I must have been away about 25 minutes when I arrived at the end of the path by the grassed area. As I got there I could have sworn I saw our chalet front door close. I stood there for a while trying to figureout if I had been mistaken. I thought perhaps Ruth had been to the communalladies' toilet so gave her 10 minutes or so to get back into bed; after last nights debacle I couldn't face her at the moment. I also noticed that Cornelius' car was back.

When I got to the door I opened it very slowly and quietly and stepped into the vestibule not wanting to wake Ruth.The vestibule door was open. I stepped quietly into the sitting room and heard quiet moans coming from the bedroom; I sidled over and peeked through the half open door. I stood rooted to the spot. There was Cornelius naked with his head buried between my wife's spread-eagled thighs, his hands underneath her buttocks lifting her hips to his searching tongue and lips. He traced his tongue the length of her slash, lapping the nectar oozing from her hole; bringing it up to her clitoris where he employed his lips to swell up the love button, which from my advantage point I could see protruding above her swollen cunt lips. Ruth was quietly moaning through half open lips, her eyes closed, head rocking slightly from side to side on the pillow. When he wrapped his lips around her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth her moans gave way to a hissing sharp intake of breath. She was whispering my name, obviously thinking it was I sucking and licking her cunt. Her hands were on his head encouraging him; his finger was now gently probing her hole to see if she was ready for the next stage.

You may be thinking what kind of a man would stand by while a stranger took advantage of his wife? Please remember,however,before last night I hadn't been with Ruth for over ten years; to me at that moment I was watching a man with a woman in heat, she was not my wife or certainly not the wife I'd known for the last 15 years, and by not acting immediately I was drawn into a spectator role, although a very enjoyable one. I had not seen anything so horny in my entire life. I had a hard on that threatened to pop my pants, my underpants were soaking wet from my precum.

Ruth whispered "Paul, Paul!" and something about Heathcliffe and tugged on Cornelius' hair wishing him to come up and mount her. Cornelius however took his time about acceding to her demands; he was in charge. In answer to her plea he raised her left leg high and, exposing her gash even further, turned half on his side. It was then I saw his cock - it was immense. I managed to suppress a gasp, how on earth was he to get that monster into and up the narrow passage that was Ruth's cunt, even with all the slimy fluids that now were oiling her hole? It was going to be a very tight if not impossible task. (In thosedays I had an ignorant man's view of how far a female cunt will stretch). His cock was jerking and jumping as if it had a life of its own, eager for the fray that was shortly to begin. Eventually when her wriggling became more pronounced he decided she was ready for the final assault.

With her left leg out wide andhandsome (???) he lodged his right thigh hard against her inner thigh just above her arse cheek doing the same to the other side. In order for him to buy time and hide his identity until it wastoo late for Ruth to do anything about it, he pushed the sheet doubled up ahead of him covering her face.He now had her arse up off the bed in poll position to give him every opportunity to get his cock into her hole.

His control was masterful. He didn't try to enter her right away but ploughed her furrow stopping at her clitoris to give it an extra massage with the huge angry looking purple head. Thisbrought even more soft but urgent pleas from Ruth, who every time he passed the entrance to herhole, would lift her hips that little bit more, trying to hook herself onto the cock. I must say at this stage I was almost swooning with lust. I was seeing a Ruth I never knew, but does the lust that wracked her body and stole her mind lie within all women when the right time or man comes along?

At last he was ready to utter the magicwords "Open says me" and started to push at her opening. By this time Ruth had wrapped her legs around his waist exposing to me a sight I thought I would never see; her arsehole. Such a tiny wrinkled little brown hole glistening under the run off from the twocontestants' juices. The little sphincter was pulsating, pursing its petite brown lips, as though winking at me through the slime.

Cornelius had now pushed half of his purple-headed monster into Ruth; her pleading had quietened. He pushed a little more, now her cunt was stretched like never before. She lay still, fell silent as if coming to her senses; she struggled a little but only succeeded in impaling herself fully on the huge head. She was now sure it wasn't me that was gaining entrance to her hole.

She started to struggle and plead, "Please mister, please mister, please don't!Please get off me; please sir, please it'stoo big, it's too big".

Cornelius is very strong and in spite of Ruth being very fit he held her easily. A little more entered her tight passage, then another inch,and then another.Her pleas grew to a muffled shriekand she began toshake. He was whispering into her ear in a low insistent monotone, which seemed to quieten her, but only for a moment as even more of his cock was swallowed.

"Please sir, please sir, please you're hurting me. No – no – no - arrghhh unggghhh oh please, please, nooo - nooo sir, sir oh nooo, take it out, take it out, oh my God, my God, help me, help me!"Inarticulate noises were now being blubbered through the bedclothes, her shaking became stronger, but his murmurings, hypnotically like a metronome, steadily ticking away.

He had by now got half the length of his huge cock up her.Then pressing his upper body hard down on her he reached down with both hands, locking his hands behind her thrashing thighs and pulled her legs up and high; her arse was now again completely off the bed and exposed once again to my lustful gaze.Her little wrinkled arseholepulsing in time to her ever decreasing and weakening struggles and strangled cries. It was obvious that Cornelius had decided with her weakening that it was time to drive his advantage home.

I estimated he had about five inches left to bury. Her arse was off the bed, her cunt right in line for his finalthrust. He had manipulated her into an ideal position for the final assault. He did this slowly but steadily. Ruth's arsehole went into overdrive as her cunt filled with cock. Its tiny puckered lips blew farts rapidly, pursing in and out with the wind being forced from her, Phuttt-Phutt-PhuttPhuttPhutt-phutt-phutphuttphuttphutt, beep beep beep beep beep beep, finishing with a quiet ladylike poooooooooooop. The sphincter muscle puckered out like tiny whistling lips, as his balls came to rest on her arse, hiding her shit hole from view.

There he rested for a while, grinding his hips in a slight circular rhythm into her pelvis. Slowly, slowly he pulled back; her cunt was so tightly wrapped around his shaft that its inner lips followed the cock's progress out; it was as if her cunt was being turned inside out. Ruth was very quiet and subdued; I wondered if she had fainted.He pulled out until only the massive head laywithin. I heard a quiet almost inaudible sigh; she was aware.He pushed again slowly back into her.

After several hole stretching and finding her depth strokes, she started to react. She was gaining confidence, she was still in one piece, her desire was returning.She started to whisper through the bedclothes that still covered her head.

"Ooh, yes; ooh, yes; ooh, yes."

Cornelius continued his slow but steady shafting of her overstretched hole, until he felt satisfiedwith his total dominance of her. He ground his cock hard against her burgeoning clitoris, her legs were now slowly spreading wide to be more accommodating to this man cock, inarticulate noises were coming from her half open mouth, her moans turned to sighs, her sighs to demands, her demands to a sudden stiffening of her body- a low whimper of"At last, at last, at last!"The sheet was thrown back, her lips fastened to his, her legs then wrapped fiercely around his waist, her fingernails raking his bare back until again she cried out in ecstasy in the throes of a shattering orgasm.He started to ram hard into her; she heaved her hips up to meet his thrusts, until at last he shot his seed deep into the dark recesses of her cunt. I wondered later if this was how she imagined her heroine being taken by the masterful man in the love novels she had read so assiduously.

Chapter 6

How I got out of there I don't know. I had just witnessed my wifebeing given the fucking of a lifetime and all I wanted to do was seek a place where I could have a wank. To this end I headed for the communal men's toilets remembering to pick my cigarettes and lighter up from the dining room table before I left the chalet. I got into the toilet and headed into the first cubicle, dropped my pants and shot my load down the lavatory pan. I stood there gasping with the intensity of the wank and gathered my wits about me. I lit a cigarette and noticed that the toilet had a louvered window; I stood on the lavatory seat and saw that the view through the louvers gave me a direct line into our chalet. After about five minutes I saw Cornelius leave our chalet dressed in his dressing gown, and enter his chalet. He came out carrying a camera. He stood in the doorway of our chalet and called out something I couldn't make out, turned around and headed back to his place. A minute later Ruth came out dressed in her usual heavy, unrevealing dressing gown;she walked in a peculiar manner towards Cornelius's chalet, putting one foot gingerly before the other. Shortly after she had entered I saw the flash of a camera going off a number of times, I assumed he was taking photographs of Ruth inthe nude. Later I was shown the proof, Ruth in positions of extreme vulgarity, nothing left to the imagination.

I left the toilet block and headed for the beach, after all I was supposed to be collecting bait. I looked at my watch, 9-15 am. I had watched Ruth being screwed for nearly an hour.

How I collected the lugworm bait I don't know. Iargued with myself- should I punch him on the nose or just pretend nothing had happened? I reasoned if I struck him Ruth would ask why I hadn't pulled him off her and I would be more in the doghouse than I was already. I decided to say nothing and play it by ear. I eventually arrived back at our chalet at 12-15pm. Cornelius was taking his ease on the sofa, drinking a whiskey and smoking a fine Havana cigar as if nothing had happened.

"Good catch then"?he enquired. I ignored the question.

"Where's Ruth?" I asked.

"Oh she's gettingdressed. Here help yourself," offering me the bottle, "and have a cigar."

I sat down and poured myself a very good slug of his expensive scotch, and lit the fine Havana; why shouldn't I, I thought, he's just been stuck right up my wife.

"What's the celebration?" I asked.

Cornelius looked at me quizzically. "Don't you know?"He rolled his tumbler and drawing on his cigar looked at me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked. He caught me completely by surprise by this straightforward question.

"What show?" Istuttered. He gave a low laugh.

"Come on Paul you know whatshow. Look Paul," said Cornelius, "I know you were there when I took Ruth this morning; I saw you through the mirror of the dressing table.Your eyes were popping out of your head, and you picked up your cigarettes on the way out, remember? So once again, did you enjoy the show? I bet you went over to the toilets for a wank, am I right?"

He was grinning all over his face. "Don't think you're the first husband to enjoy seeing his wife getting a good seeing to My own wife puts herself forward at some of our parties. I enjoy it, and you've seen my equipment, so why shouldn't you? By the tightness of her cunt I take it you are either very small down there, or you don't give Ruth what she secretly craves. Last night thanks to me she was as ready for stuffing as a turkey at Christmas, and thanks to me you got your end away, right? I would put money down that your sex life is nil, you read naughty mags or stories and pleasure yourself, and because of the lack of full sex you now get your kicks from watching or reading. You've been turned into a voyeur, am I right?"

I was completely at a loss; I couldn't brazen it out and admitted he was right on all counts. He had read me like a book.

"Yes I suppose your right," I admitted. "How could you have the nerve to walk into our chalet and do what you did? How did you know I wasn't there? You took a chance on Ruth screaming blue murder. I also saw you bringing Ruth into your chalet.Why the photographs?"

"When I arrived back into the camp after my errand I saw you going off the site so knew I had a clear field as far as you were concerned. There is an old saying 'nothing ventured nothing gained.' I have also through my business life stood by the S.A.S motto, 'He who dares Wins'. They have served me well. If I read Ruth right and I could get my cock into her, I was pretty certain she would not throw me out. I am not always at first successful; some irate husbands have on occasion chased me, although I have been back when they have been absent and fucked the arse off their wives, but I can't procure them for my members, so in a sense I have failed in my commission. If Ruth had awoken when I walked into your chalet, I would have tested her reaction to my presence by excusing myself and seeing her response.If I thought there was something there for me I would have pressed ahead, if not I would just walk out andwait for a further opportunity. Secondly I didn't ask her into my place, I ordered her in.She is maybe your wife but right now she will do as I instruct.Photos are always a good way to keep ones bitch in future check if she ever getstoo bossy or jealous, a threat of public exposure always works."

I was absolutely at a loss with his barefaced cheek, yet this man who had earlier fucked the arseoff of Ruth was right; I had enjoyed the episode immensely, which tempered my response. I decided to find out what his game was.

"You are obviously a man of means, you can clearly enjoy a more privileged holiday than this. Why did you come on holiday to such a third rate place?"

"My dear Paul," he said, "yes I can afford better places but why should I?The sport and amusement in such working class holiday resorts isimmense. Chaps wives like your beautiful Ruth are a challenge. Working class people like yourselves aretoo busy earning a living to have sex day in and day out, so you limit it to weekends.Therefore yourwives' cunts are underused and above all their arses are mainly untouched and have only experienced back entry traffic outward bound. It really is a blissful delight to be the first to open a tight backdoor orifice to inward bound traffic, and introduce the lady, in spite of their usual initial shrieking, to the delights of anal sex. Where could I get such sport? The thrills of the chase of 'hunt the cunt', not quite knowing what the outcome will be, is beyond price.As for Ruth, I just knew that under that religious exterior lay a woman who longed for and was desperate for a good fucking. And now she will do most anything I say to stop me moving on to another woman."

"As the president of the 8"x 6" club, a collection of close friends, I have a duty to supply them with my conquests such as your delicious Ruth; I am president because I measure

9 inches by 6-5/8."

"You may recall at the private members nightclub several patrons approached me.They were asking about Ruth. I told them she wasneither available nor ready but may become so at a later date.We have some fun with the ladies onladies' night and at the end of the session they don't go away empty handed. Now Ruth's arsehole is a treasure, and I intend to offer it to a good friend and member of our 8"x 6" club.And as I said a moment ago, I just knew that under that total religious exterior lay a woman who longed for and was desperate for a goodfucking and now she will do most anything I say to stop me moving on to another woman."

"What if Ruth or any other woman you think you have under your control refuses to comply with your orders"? I asked.

"Then I subject them to the necessary punishment; if they contravene laid down rules or are simply disobedient, I introduce their arses to 'Jock Strap', my leather tawse, or for more serious defiance to 'Mr Swishy', my cane. They soon come around to my way of doing things. I usually have little hiccups of rule breaking at first, but rarely after an application of C.P. One final thing I need to get Ruth into,in order to get her away from church mind control, isto get her touse foul language; once I've achieved that everything should be plain sailing. Give me an unimpeded run with Ruth, no objections over the next two weeks and I'll give you £200. And being a voyeur you will have the delight of seeing Ruth in situations you or she would never dream of."

I was struck dumb at his cold reasoning and his search for working class women to gain their bodies. But £200!That was not to be sneezed at and the excitement of seeing my wife in erotic situations, seeing her possibly subjected to a good arse caning was not one I was going to turn down. After all, for the last 14 years or so she had not beena wife in the true sense, more a companion and housekeeper. I agreed.

Just then Ruth called out that she was dressed and ready for inspection and could she enter the room. Cornelius winked at me, as if to say, 'See what I mean.'

"Come," he called. Ruth entered and gave a deep curtsey to Cornelius and spun around slowly waiting his judgment. She looked stunning. She was dressed in a summer frock that had class and expense written all over it. Cut square at the neck to show a bit of tit, finishing just at the knee but because of the petticoat underneath that pushed the hem out, it appeared higher showing a little thigh above the knee. The cut emphasised her hips and bottom to perfection, the skirt swaying to and fro as she walked on white high heel shoes. The picture hat and gloves set the outfit off.

"Where did that come from?" I asked. Ruth pouted.

"Don't you remember? Corny (this became her pet name for Cornelius) promised me last night that he would give me something special for our anniversary, something that I would remember for a long time, well this is it." I didn't think Cornelius had a dress in mind when he made that promise.