Holiday Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should help Mark out," she told me, her lips inches from my mouth, her eyes locked on mine.

Without saying another word, she led us both into the bedroom. I followed her, my eyes locked on the gentle rocking of her tanned ass. The string of her thong had disappeared into the tight cleft between her rounded cheeks, leaving her looking all but naked from behind. Mark had pulled his tee shirt over his head, and turned as he kicked his shorts off to stand naked in front of her, a bead of pre cum hanging from the tip of his cock.

The next moment Elsa was on her knees in front of him, holding his cock and licking slowly along his length. I watched, my own cock in my hand as she sucked his balls, one and then the other, before taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. He held her head and pushed forward, fucking her mouth slowly, her lips stretched around his thick shaft.

With an audible pop, his cock escaped from her mouth as she pulled her head back. She twisted towards me, her look enough to call me over to join them. I pushed my shorts off completely, dropping my shirt on the floor as I crossed the few feet to join them, my cock bobbing in front of me. As I stood beside her, she kissed my cock quickly, drawing me briefly into her mouth before turning back towards Mark. She still had her hand on my cock, and she pulled me towards her, until I was knelt beside her.

"Want to share?" she asked softly.

Her eyes may have been on me, but her lips were almost touching the tip of Marks cock as she spoke. Almost dream like, I leant forward tentatively. Mark stood still as Elsa held his cock, as she pushed it towards me, as I licked slowly across the tip, feeling, tasting, a man for the first time. Elsa leant forward as well, her tongue and lips joining mine on Marks cock.

My own cock jerked as I felt him hot and hard against my tongue, as Elsa's lips found mine, as we shared a kiss around the heavy tip of Mark's cock. They both moved, Elsa's hand reaching for her husbands balls. I felt his hand on my shoulder, and then I was sucking him, gingerly at first, and then harder, drawing him into my mouth as he rocked his hips.

Elsa was beside me, her breasts pressed against me, one hand on my cock, the other still cradling Mark's balls. His cock felt enormous as he pumped into my mouth, my tongue sliding down his shaft. For a fleeting moment I wondered how Elsa coped, how I must feel inside someone's mouth, but then I was brought back to the moment as Mark's hand moved to my head, as his hips moved faster, as his cock plunged deeper, harder, into my mouth.

He threw his head back as he came, his powerful chest thrust out, his hips jutting forward as his throbbing cock drove into my mouth. His cum burst from him, exploding into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to pull away, but Mark held me as Elsa pressed herself harder to me, as thick streams of cum filled me.

I swallowed as best I could, my mouth still full of Mark, but then Elsa was pulling me away, turning and plunging her tongue into my mouth as Mark stroked his cock, sending the last few streaks of cum flying into the air, some splashing onto my thigh, more onto the back of Elsa's hand as she held me, the thick cream dribbling onto my cock.

Even as we kissed, as we shared the feel, the taste, of Mark's cum, we were getting to our feet, our mouths locked together, our hands full of each other. We stumbled towards the bed, Elsa falling backwards, her breasts swaying softly as she stretched out. I moved to kneel between her legs, my cock jutting out. Her eyes were mine as she pulled her knees back towards her breasts, her thong wet from her juices.

"Fuck me," she begged, as she reached for her thong and dragged it to one side.

I caught a glimpse of her pussy, pink and wet, of her neatly trimmed hair, as I moved over her, as she grabbed my cock, as she guided me, as I plunged inside her, crying out with her as our bodies joined, as she writhed beneath me, her fingers digging into my ass as she pulled me close, as her hips bucked up to take my cock as deep as she could.

We fucked wildly, Mark forgotten as I drove my cock into her, her breasts squashed between us, our mouths seeking each other frantically, our tongues thrusting. Elsa cried out as she came, her sobs of pleasure echoing around us. I fucked her slowly as her nerves tingled, as she clung to me, as pleasure washed through her. I leant over and sucked her nipples, drawing the dark, rubbery flesh into my mouth as her fingernails raked down my back, as her climax ran its course.

And then I started again, slowly, with long strokes that left her almost empty and then full again. As I speeded up, Mark appeared beside us, his cock in his hand. I made room as I fucked his wife harder and deeper, as he reached for her breasts, caressing them and tugging on her swollen nipples as she cried out, and then sucking and biting them, his cock in his hand.

We came together, my cum gushing inside Elsa's tight, wet pussy, her juices flooding around me, escaping as I fucked her through our climaxes. Mark's cum shot out in thick ropes as he leant back, splattering onto Elsa's breasts and belly, white against her tanned skin.

After we had got our breath back, we cleaned up and lay naked on the bed, sipping the wine that Mark had retrieved from the balcony. The next few hours just flew by, firstly in chatting and laughing, and then sharing and enjoying each other, in fucking.

I watched as Elsa knelt on the bed and Mark moved behind her, her breasts swaying wildly as he plunged into her. I moved in front of her, holding her breasts as his thrusts drove my cock deeper into her mouth.

They shared my cock again, both of them sucking and licking me until my cum covered their faces.

I sucked Mark after he had fucked Elsa, tasting her juices on him before I sank my tongue into her waiting pussy, tasting her as she climaxed again, her juices flooding into my mouth.

I took them both, fucking Elsa as she rode me, her breasts bouncing as I drove into her body, as Mark fed his cock into my mouth.

And then at last we fell asleep on the bed, the tangled sheets wrapped around us.

It was a few hours later when I woke up. Elsa was on her side next to me, her hand resting on my belly as I lay on my back. Mark was behind her, his cock no doubt snuggled up to her gorgeous ass. I lay still for a few moments, gathering my thoughts, still not quite believing what had happened, the things we'd done.

I reached for Elsa's hand and carefully moved placed it between us, before slowly climbing off the bed and heading to the bathroom. When I came out, I quietly found my clothes, dressed and let myself out of the room, looking back just the once, my cock stirring as I stared at Elsa, at Mark, my eyes roving over their naked bodies. I hesitated, but then closed the door quickly before I changed my mind.

Back in my own room, I took a long shower before lying back on the bed, a damp towel around my waist. My head was still buzzing with images of Elsa, of Mark, of what we had done. I could still taste them both, feel them both. My cock stirred, and I automatically reached for it, stroking my thickening shaft slowly at first, and then quicker as the images ran through my mind on a non stop loop. By the time I fell asleep, long streaks of cum were reaching up onto my chest, still more pooling in my navel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like it couldn't have been more than a few hours later that I woke up, the bright sun streaming through the window where I'd forgotten to draw the curtains. I rubbed my eyes, and quickly realised that it was later than I thought as I peered at my watch. I sat up, frowning as I felt the dry cum tugging at my skin, and then smiling as the memories came flooding back. By the time I was stood under the shower, I was grinning widely as I thought about Elsa and Mark, about what had happened.

I dressed quickly, and reached the restaurant just in time for breakfast.

"Good morning," I called out to Eleni as I sat down.

"Hello," she smiled at me, an amused look crossing her face at my obvious good humour, before she added "I thought I'd missed you."

I caught my breath as she spoke -- it was almost as if she'd been waiting for me.

"Elsa was looking for you as well."

I looked up sharply, my mouth dry. From the way she spoke, it sounded like Eleni knew Elsa well. It was only then that I realised she had nodded across the restaurant as she'd spoken. I glanced across and saw Mark and Elsa for the first time, partially hidden behind a pillar. I started to get up to join them, but before I could move they were standing up, their breakfast finished. I heard them telling Eleni that they were going out for the day.

They both smiled across at me, and turned to pass by my table.

"Morning Simon," Mark greeted me, the front of his shorts brushing against my shoulder as he squeezed past.

"Hello again," Elsa smiled, before leaning over me to kiss me on the cheek.

I could feel her breasts warm and firm against my arm as her lips rested softly on my cheek. My head swam as I breathed in the heady scent of her, as the blood rushed to my cock.

"See you later," she whispered, her breath warm on my face.

And then with one last smile to Eleni they were gone. I watched as they left, as Mark slipped his arm around Elsa and caressed her softly.

I finished my breakfast quickly, suddenly anxious to be alone, wanting to clear my head. I called out "thanks" to Eleni and headed for the stairs. I was halfway down the first flight when I realised that I'd come out in such a rush that I'd left my bag for the pool back in my room. With a soft curse to myself, I started back up the stairs, but then changed my mind and crossed over to the lifts.

I stood in the lift alone, watching the numbers crawl slowly up towards eight. With a soft judder, the lift stopped and I automatically took a step forward. I had only just registered that the lift had stopped at the sixth floor when the doors slid open, and Elsa was stepping into the lift in front of me.

We stared at each other in surprise for a few moments, and then everything happened at once. I stepped back into the lift, Elsa close to me, her arms around my neck even as the doors closed, our bodies pressed hard together, our tongues dancing and probing as the lift moved slowly upwards again.

By the time the lift doors slid open just seconds later, I had backed Elsa into the corner of the lift, neither of us really thinking as I held her hips, as I pressed my hard cock against her. With a quick hop, she was perched on the narrow rail that ran around the lift, her short skirt high up on her thighs as I stood between her legs.

We broke our kiss breathlessly, our eyes locked together. Elsa's arm shot out beside us as she hit the lift buttons. The doors slid closed, locked, the lift not moving.

"We've got two minutes," she told me urgently before plunging her tongue into my mouth again, our lips locked together as she reached for my shorts, dragging my cock free as I pulled her wet panties to one side.

I stepped forward, my cock finding its own way deep inside her body as she pulled my tee shirt up, as she bit and licked my nipples, as I reached for her, cupping and squeezing her breasts through her top, her nipples erect against my fingers.

I drove into her hard, hard and fast and deep, her body jerking against the side of the lift, the mirrored walls rattling with every thrust. She leant back, her breasts swaying firmly, my hands under her thighs. She reached behind me, her fingers digging into my ass as she pulled me closer, as her pussy convulsed around my cock, as her orgasm left her shuddering with pleasure. I cried out as I came, my cum gushing into her, colliding with her juices, mixing as we clung together.

As we gasped for breath, we pulled apart, Elsa straightening her thong and pulling at her skirt as I desperately tried to force my wet, still semi erect cock back into my shorts. I pulled her to me, not wanting to let go just yet, and kissed her deeply, our tongues sliding slowly across each other. We parted with seconds to spare, the doors sliding open as we stood side by side, our fingers touching.

I stepped out of the lift, passing the few people waiting to get in. I grinned back at Elsa, before she called out.

"I only came up to get this for you," she told me, pulling something out of her pocket.

"It's an invite ... to a party ... tonight ... hope you can make it ...." she called out as the doors slid closed.

I looked at the piece of paper -- all it said was "A Fun Party -- 9pm -- Room 623."

With a grin, I shoved the paper into my pocket and headed back to my room to collect my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent another lazy day by the pool, swimming, reading and soaking up some sun. I didn't see Elsa and Mark again, so I guessed that they hadn't returned from their day out when I made my way back up to my room. I showered away the heat of the day, and then sat on the balcony, a towel loosely around my waist, and watched the world go by as I sipped on a cold beer from the mini bar.

The note from Elsa was on the balcony table where I'd left it after I'd got back from the pool. I put my beer down, and reached for the paper, straightening out on the table with the palm of my hand. I read it again - A Fun Party -- 9pm -- Room 623. I don't know why I was looking at it again -- the details were etched on my mind, and this was one party I wouldn't be missing.

All day long I'd been thinking of the previous night, of Mark and Elsa. If my mind did wander away from those events, it was only as far as Elsa and the lift. I felt my cock stirring yet again, and forced myself to resist the temptation of pulling the towel away and reaching for my swollen shaft.

I decided to go down to dinner early, and quickly got dressed. Eleni didn't seem to be around, so I guessed that she had the evening off. There was no sign of Mark and Elsa either, which seemed a little odd, and did nothing to ease my growing nervousness.

I left the restaurant just before nine, and went back to my room out of habit more than anything else to slip back into a pair of shorts. At spot on 9pm I was stood outside Mark and Elsa's room. I was about to tap on the door when I found myself staring at the number -- 632. My heart flipped as I pulled the invite back out of my pocket - A Fun Party -- 9pm -- Room 623. I looked around, more nervous than ever, realising for the first time that there might be other people at the party. I swore softly to myself. Maybe it wasn't what I'd assumed after last night. Maybe I'd got it wrong. By now I was outside room 623. I reached forward and tapped quietly, the door flying open seconds later.

"You must be Simon!"

Before I could react, the woman in front of me had grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room, shutting the door behind me.

"And Elsa is right," she told me a little breathlessly, "I do like you!"

I was about to respond, when she spoke again.

"I'm Hazel, and that is Bill. Mark and Elsa you know of course -- and they've told me all about you."

As she spoke, she gestured towards where the others were stood talking, a glass of something in each of their hands. For the first time since she'd opened the door, she drew breath for long enough for me to catch mine and look around. At first sight, the room was like mine until I spotted the archway off to the right that led to a second bedroom area, with its own wide bed.

Hazel smiled as she spotted the direction I was looking in. She slipped an arm through mine, and led me into the room. As we walked those few steps, she leant against me, her head on my shoulder, her breasts pressed to my arm. She felt warm against me, warm and unbelievably sexy. As I breathed, I caught the soft smell of her perfume. I knew then that I'd seen her around the pool -- I should have realised before but her long red hair had thrown me, as normally when I'd seen her it had been tied back, but now it was loose, a wild mass around her shoulders.

She was wearing a short denim skirt that left her tanned legs bare. Her skirt barely reached the swell of her ass, and for a moment I thought that her legs went on forever. Her loose top clung softly to her pert breasts, with just a teasing hint of nipple as she moved. The back of her top was open, with just a small button at the very top and bottom, leaving her smooth, tanned back bare.

As I moved towards her, Elsa stepped forward and took my other arm, pulling me tight to her and kissing me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you came," she purred, squeezing my arm, "I just know that we are going to have a lot of fun tonight."

The message in her voice was unmistakeable, and for a moment my legs felt like rubber. Like Hazel, Elsa was wearing a short skirt, but her top was a tight vest that clung to her breasts, the scoop neck revealing her deep, tanned cleavage.

"I think our guest needs a drink!"

As Bill spoke, I looked at him for the first time. I guessed that he was in his late thirties, maybe early forties, a few years older than Hazel. I looked across at Hazel, but was distracted when they all turned to look towards the back of the room.

"Did someone say that more drinks were needed?" Eleni asked.

My jaw dropped as I saw her. She was a holding tray with half a dozen glasses of Champagne on it. Her dark hair was hanging around her shoulders, contrasting sharply with the white apron she was wearing.

The white apron that was all she was wearing.

It was narrow at the top, and I could see the swell of her breasts escaping at the sides, the outline of her button like nipples. There was a thin strap around her neck, and another nipping in at her waist, the apron ending half way down her thighs.

"Champagne?" she asked, her voice sending a tremor through me.

I could barely pick a glass up my hand was shaking so much. The others followed, including Eleni who twisted slightly to drop the tray onto the end of the bed, offering me just a glimpse of her ass. Hazel raised her glass.

"To friends and fun," was the toast that she proposed.

As we all raised our glasses, Elsa adding quickly, with a sidelong glance at me, "To new friends and lots of fun."

If there were still any doubts in my mind, they disappeared as quickly as my champagne. I couldn't drag my eyes away from Eleni, from the soft curves that her apron only enhanced. I could hear the conversation going on around me, before none of it sunk in. I could feel the heavy sense of anticipation in the room, a feeling that grew more and more intense as the conversation swirling around me got louder.

I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed that Bill was stood very close to Elsa now, his arm around her. Eleni still stood opposite me, with Hazel between us. I caught a quick glance between Elsa and Hazel, before Hazel turned and put her glass down. A second later, I felt her hand sliding down my back. My cock jerked -- and then jerked again as I saw her other hand slipping around Eleni, pulling her closer. Elsa was stood between Mark and Bill now, a delicious smile on her face.

"Guests first, I think," Hazel murmured, looking again at Elsa.

With a smile at me, Eleni slipped away from Hazel. She turned to put her glass down, and I found myself staring at her perfectly formed ass.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?" Hazel said to no one on particular.

All eyes were on Eleni now as she turned back towards me. She reached both hands up to undo her apron from around her neck. I gasped as it fell away from the top half of her body. Her breasts were perched high up on her chest, firm and tilted upwards, her nipples small and dark, hard like pebbles. She slipped gracefully to her knees, her hand sliding across the bulging front of my shorts as she looked up at me. Still holding my eyes with hers, she tugged deftly at my shorts, dragging them down onto my thighs as my cock sprang free.