Holiday Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

I thought I would burst the moment her tongue moved across the swollen tip of my cock and flicked away the bead of pre cum that had formed there. Her hand looked so small as she wrapped it around my cock and eased the skin back slowly. Her tongue ran along the length of my shaft before swirling around the tip. The next moment I could hear my own moans echoing around the room as she took me slowly into her mouth.

Behind me, Hazel was caressing my ass, her hands pushing my shorts and underwear down and off before slipping between my legs. Elsa was watching us intently, her eyes glazed with lust. Beside her, Bill was rubbing the growing bulge in the front of his shorts, his eyes locked on Eleni, watching her head bobbing up and down, her ass rocking from side to side. Mark had undone his shorts, and was stroking his cock. Memories from the previous night came flooding back as I watched him, and I rocked my hips forward, plunging my cock deeper into Eleni's hot mouth.

I closed my eyes, trying desperately to hold back, my balls ready to explode. When I opened them seconds later, Elsa was on her knees, sucking hungrily on Marks cock while she played with Bill. Hazel joined them, her hand joining Elsa's on her husbands cock before she drew it into her mouth.

I couldn't really believe what I was seeing, these three sexy women each sucking a cock, each being fucked. The thought was too much and I grabbed Eleni, entwining my fingers in her thick, dark hair as my cum exploded into her mouth. I pulled her to me, only her hand on my shaft stopping me from plunging my cock even deeper into her mouth. She drank down jet after jet of cum as I cried out, my head thrown back.

Bill and Mark weren't far behind me, their cum filling their wives mouths while Eleni was gently licking and sucking my semi erect cock. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum gathered in a pool on her tongue. Slowly, she twisted around and pulled Elsa to her. My cock jerked as they kissed, their mouths slightly apart so that we could all see their tongues, dancing and sliding across each other, as they shared my cum, Mark's cum.

Hazel stood up and kissed Bill, sharing the taste, the feel, of his cum as we looked on. Elsa and Eleni separated, and slid across the floor to Hazel, pulling her away from Bill, Elsa in front of her and Eleni behind. Between them, they eased Hazel's skirt up and over her taut ass, revealing her rounded cheeks, the tight cleft between them. For a second, I caught a glimpse of her naked mound, but then she was easing her legs apart to accept Elsa's invading tongue inside her. Behind her, Eleni's breasts where hard against the back of Hazel's legs, her tongue gliding over her ass, between her cheeks.

Slowly, they eased Hazel down onto the floor to join them, the three of them kissing and licking and sucking. I caught a fleeting glimpse of Eleni's pussy, but it was quickly hidden as Hazel slipped her hand over it, her thumb rubbing across Eleni's clit while her fingers slipped inside her. Elsa pulled Hazel onto her side and quickly buried her head between her thighs, her tongue searching out her most sensitive spots. Eleni reached for Elsa, her hands on her breasts, pulling her thong to one side as she reached for her pussy.

The room echoed to their soft cries, to their sobs of pleasure, and then it was their turn to cum as we watched on, each of stroking our hard cocks, watching them, watching each other. My cock was rigid again as I watched them separate, their faces and hands smeared with each others juices. They shared sensual kisses before standing and kissing each of us in turn, sharing the taste of each other, of all of us.

Elsa collapsed back onto the bed, letting out a satisfied laugh. Eleni joined her, while others of us sank to the floor. Not a lot was said as we caught out breath, looking at each other, a sense of anticipation in the air. I smiled to myself as I saw our various states of undress. Eleni was still in her apron, her breasts exposed. Hazel's skirt was half way down her ass, hiding little from us. Bill and Mark both had their shorts undone, their cocks semi erect, while I only had my shirt on, conscious of the eyes roaming over my body. Only Elsa was still fully dressed.

As if reading my mind, it was Hazel who spoke up. Glancing at Eleni, she told us that it was time to "get even".

She stood up, straightening her skirt as she crossed over to the other side of the room. When she turned back, she had a small bowl in her hand, and a number of cards. She dropped them into the bowl, and I quickly realised that they had our names on them. She stirred the cards around, and quickly pulled two out.

"The first one undresses the second," she told us before glancing at the cards. "Elsa and ... Eleni."

The two of them quickly scrambled up and stood at the foot of the bed facing each other. Elsa reached out softly ran her hands up Eleni's arms and onto her shoulders. From there, her hands trailed downwards, over her breasts, Eleni's nipples puckering under Elsa's touch. As her hands reached Eleni's waist, Elsa turned her around. With one hand still on her waist, Elsa slipped her other hand under Eleni's apron and my cock jerked wildly as I could only imagine her hand cupping the younger woman's mound. Back at her waist, her hands tugged at the apron string, and I watched as it dropped slowly to the floor, leaving the beautiful Eleni naked to our wild applause.

With a grin, Eleni came back to the bed, her breasts bouncing gently as she pulled Elsa after her. No sooner had they settled down beside me, when I was being pushed up as Hazel read out "Me and Simon."

"This won't take long," Hazel laughed as she stood in front of me.

She stepped forward and kissed me, her tongue swirling across my lips and then between them as she reached for my cock. We separated after a few seconds, my cock already swollen in her hand. She quickly undid the top few buttons of my shirt before leaning in to kiss one nipple and then the other, tugging at them gently with her teeth while she worked at the rest of the buttons. When they were undone, she turned me around and pulled the shirt down my arms, kissing my back before reaching around me and giving my cock one last squeeze.

Leaving my cock swaying in front of me, Hazel reached into the bowl again, stirred it around and pulled out two cards again.

"Simon and Elsa."

I waited while Elsa stood up, and then as she stepped into my arms. I pulled her to me as her arms went around my neck, as we kissed deeply, sensually. Remembering our audience, we eventually broke apart, and I turned her around to face them. Reaching around her, I slowly peeled her tight top up her body. She raised her arms above her head, tightening her firm belly, her taut breasts.

My cock jerked against her as I remembered her teasing me like this the previous night. As her breasts bounced free, I dropped her top onto the floor and then reached around her, caressing her breasts softly, filling my hands with them. I slid my hands away from her breasts, down over her belly and to the front of her skirt. I undid the button and zip, and then pushed it down over her hips as she gave a little wiggle.

As she stood in just her thong, I eased it way from her hips, sliding it slowly down her legs as I sank to my knees behind her, showering her back and ass with kisses until she kicked her thong away to the applause of the others.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the bed, just as Hazel read out "Eleni and Me."

Eleni stood up quickly, and I saw the smears of wetness across her thighs, how damp her neatly trimmed dark hair was. She stood in front of Hazel, her back to us. She leant in to kiss Hazel quickly before reaching around her to undo the bottom button, and then the top. She pulled Hazels blouse away from her tanned body and I found myself looking at her breasts for the first time. They looked perfect, round and firm, her long nipples standing out, the rubbery flesh begging for attention.

Eleni dipped her head and sucked hungrily on the older woman's nipples, first one and then the other. She dropped to knees, her mouth never leaving the breasts in front of her, Hazels hands on her head as Eleni eased her skirt down over her hips and legs. Naked, Hazel pulled Eleni back to her feet to kiss her again, their hands roaming easily, openly, over each others bodies.

It was Hazel and Mark next. She undressed him quickly, wanting to move on. His cock looked huge as she stroked him, drips of pre cum forming at the tip. I felt almost faint as more memories came flooding back, as I thought about what might be about to happen.

Hazel went back to the bowl.

"Well it has to be Bill," she said, stirring the names cards around, "And .... Mark."

For a moment I thought my heart had missed a beat as Bill stood up and joined Mark. Hazel sat down on the bed, her eyes glazed over. Beside me, Eleni slipped a hand between her thighs, while Elsa was openly caressing her own breasts.

Mark was stood behind Bill, his cock hanging semi erect. He pulled Bill around to face him, and then reached for the edge of his tee shirt. He pulled that over his head, and then reached for his shorts. They were around Bill's ankles in moments, leaving him naked.

For a moment, I thought Mark had finished, but he turned Bill again and stepped closer to him, his cock pressing against the other man's ass. Putting one hand on Bill's hip, he reached around him for his cock, stroking him gently. Bill reacted immediately, leaning back against Mark as his cock hardened, as his shaft swelled in Mark's hand. Mark stroked Bill's cock faster, his hand quickly becoming a blur.

Bill moaned for Mark to stop, that he wasn't ready, but it was obvious that he didn't mean it. By now, I was holding my own cock, barely able to stop myself from cumming. As Bill let out one more moan, louder than ever, and leant back hard against Mark, Hazel flew from the bed and knelt in front of them, her breasts cupped in her hands.

"Come on lover," she told him, "Cum for me, for us, come on ... come on ... now ...now ... quickly ..."

Bill threw his head back as his cum exploded from his cock, splattering onto Hazel's breasts and neck. The next jet hit her shoulder, and then her face.

"Anyone else?" she panted.

I was barely conscious of getting up, and stroking my cock furiously, of my cum erupting from the tip as my balls contracted. Beside me, Bill was squeezing the last of his cum from his cock, while Mark was watching me, his own cock in his hand. As I smothered Hazel in yet more cum, so did he. Behind me, I was barely aware of Eleni and Elsa sat side by side, their fingers deep inside their pussies.

A sudden silence descended on the room, broken only by our rasping breath. Hazel grinned at us in turn, cum running down her neck and into the deep valley between her breasts. It was dripping off her nipples and onto her thighs. It was pooling around her pussy as she knelt down. While we watched, she scooped some cum up with her fingers and licked them slowly, the lust still obvious in her eyes.

After what seemed like an age, Elsa and Eleni pulled Hazel to her feet and led her away to the bathroom. Mark handed some wipes around and we got cleaned up before sinking back onto the bed to chat while we waited.

They were gone a long time, but when they came back, Hazel was clean again -- and the glazed, lustful look in her eyes had been replaced by one of deep satisfaction. My mind ran riot for a moment as I thought about what they must have got up to in the last few minutes, but that was soon forgotten as another bottle of champagne was found, and glasses handed around.

We all settled on the bed. As wide and as long as it was, it was still crowded for the six of us, though no one seemed to mind. We talked and laughed, all aware of the sense of anticipation that was soon heavy in the air again. I found myself beside Hazel, and was soon leaning back against her, my head resting on her full breasts. She ran her hands down my arms, her nails sending shivers through me.

Beside us, Bill and Elsa were kissing, their hands moving easily over each others bodies, while Mark was caressing Eleni's' breasts, her hand on his cock. I gasped as Eleni moved onto all fours, her perfect heart shaped ass facing me, her pussy peeping out from between her thighs as she leant over Mark and began to kiss and nip his chest and nipples.

I eased away from Hazel and moved onto my side as she slid down the bed a little. I reached for one breast, caressing her as I dipped my head and drew her other nipple in to my mouth. I sucked on her, gently at first, then harder as she held my head and pushed her body up to meet me. I slid my hand from her breast to her belly, then down further as she eased her legs apart. I caressed the soft inside of her thigh, feeling her heat, her wetness, so close. As I reached for her pussy, she whispered to me to follow her.

She stood up and reached out her hand to me. I followed her sweetly swaying ass across the room to the other bed. Hazel threw herself onto the bed, face down. As I watched, she reached behind herself and grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs back, exposing everything. I automatically reached for my cock as I stared at her, at her naked mound, at her pussy, her lips already red and swollen with lust, at the tight pink rosebud of her ass, all of it slick with her juices and desire.

She looked back over her shoulder, watching as my eyes flicked from her face to her pussy, then up to her ass, back to her pussy, her ass, her face, my uncertainty clear to her.

"Either," she told me, "Just fuck me ... fuck me now ... hard ... fuck me hard ... quickly ...."

I moved between her legs, her chant like demands echoing around me. My cock was rigid as I leant over her, reaching under her to cup her mound before sliding one, then two, fingers deep inside her. She moaned softly as I touched her for a moment before pulling out my fingers, heavy with her juices. She moaned again and pushed back against me, her back arching as my cock touched her pussy. I grabbed her hips and plunged my cock inside her, sliding deep with one steady thrust.

Her body bucked under me, demanding more, as I drove into her again. Letting go of one hip, I slid my still slick finger across her firm cheek and pressed it against her rosebud. With a deep sigh, she lifted her ass, and my finger quickly joined my cock inside her, the two separated by so little. As I held still, deep inside her, Hazel wriggled back against me.

I heard a cry from behind me, and twisted around to see what was happening. Elsa was on all fours, her knuckles white as she gripped the end of the bed, her breasts swaying wildly as Bill slammed into her from behind, his ass clenching with every powerful thrust of his hips. But it was Eleni that I'd heard. She was leaning over the end of the bed, with Mark behind her, his cock resting against her pussy. But as he went to enter her, she pulled away with a little cry and spun around. Mark said something I didn't catch, but Eleni ignored him and instead pulled him onto the bed, dragging his cock towards her mouth as he swung a leg over her.

I fucked Hazel hard, the wet, slapping sounds of sex all around me. With every thrust into her body, her pussy clung to my cock, her lips stretched around me, her juices escaping. She came noisily, screaming out her pleasure as my cock and finger reached inside her. Her pussy squeezed my cock, convulsing around me as her orgasm crashed through her body. She arched her back, pushing her ass up towards me, demanding my cock deeper inside her.

As the power of her orgasm lessened, I pulled out and flipped her over, plunging my cock back inside her as I took her hands and pressed them into the bed above her head, her body stretched out under me. I kissed her hard, our tongues thrusting as we moaned against each other. I kissed feverishly down her neck as she twisted her head to expose her soft skin. I moved onto her breasts, nipping her hungrily before drawing her nipples into my mouth.

Across the room, Elsa cried out, and then Bill, the banging of the bed against the wall stopping soon after. I could hear the wet sounds of Eleni and Mark sucking and licking, their groans deepening as their excitement grew. And then I was driving into Hazel again, harder and deeper and faster, her pussy clinging to my cock, her breasts swaying to my rhythm. I cried out as I came, my cum filling her in an explosive release. Another orgasm crashed through her as she lifted herself off the bed, clinging to me, her arms and legs wrapped around me, her nails dug deep into my back.

I collapsed on top of her, only our heavy breathing seeming to break the silence around us. I held her for a while, our body's slick with our excitement, our lovemaking. Hazel rolled off me, and slipped under my arm beside me. The others were curled up on the other bed, though Eleni was now with Bill.

As we recovered, Hazel stood up and held out her hand to me. I let her lead me to the bathroom, and into the wide shower cubicle. The water had barely started to cascade over us when Eleni joined us. I was caught between them as they pressed their bodies to me. They each poured liquid soap into their hands, and then they were everywhere, their hands washing every inch of my body.

And then it was Hazels turn, and then Eleni's. My cock began to stir as I ran my hands over her smooth skin, as she reached for me again, as we kissed gently, Hazel watching us closely. We wrapped towels around ourselves and went back to the main room just in time to see the others re-appearing from the other bathroom, wrapped in more towels, their smiles as wide as ours.

More champagne was found, as well as bottles of beer from the well stocked mini bar. With a glance at Hazel, Bill led Elsa across to one of the beds, and they were soon sat back against some propped up pillows, their hands roaming up each others legs as the sipped their drinks. Mark was sat on a couch in the sitting area, and I watched as Hazel went to join her, the towel wrapped tight around her following the contours of her body perfectly.

When I looked around, Eleni was just slipping through the door onto the balcony. I picked up a couple of glasses of champagne and followed her. She was leaning on the balcony rail, looking down at the pool far below us. She smiled as she looked over her shoulder and saw me. I handed her a glass and toasted her silently. I moved beside her, and watched the antics of a few drunken revellers around the pool. As I stood next to her, all I could think of was the feel of her against me in the shower.

"It was fun," she murmured, as if she was reading my mind.

She stepped closer to me, and we stood for a while longer, but now with our bodies pressed close together. As we finished our drinks, I took her glass and put it with mine on the small table behind us. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to slip into my arms then. We kissed gently, slowly, our tongues barely touching as they got to know each other. I sat down in one of the chairs and pulled Eleni onto my lap. We kissed again, gently at first, then harder, more insistently as our growing desire took over.

I pulled gently at the towel that was still wrapped around her gorgeously pert body. It fell away from her a little, exposing just one breast. With a sigh against her eager mouth I cupped her breast, rubbing her nipple gently, feeling her rubbery hardness. I broke our kiss reluctantly, but I needed to taste her, to feel her in my mouth. She held my head as I kissed her breast, as I drew her nipple into my mouth.

As our bodies reacted to each other, she wriggled down in my lap, pressing my hard cock onto her ass. I pulled the towel again, letting it fall away from her. I kissed her other breast, her hands holding my head tight to her. I slipped a hand along her thigh, caressing her softly, feeling the moisture that was already spreading on her soft flesh. As I reached for her pussy, she pulled me away from her breasts and kissed me hard, her tongue swarming into my mouth.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers