Holiday Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me inside," she told me moments later.

As she stood up, her towel fell to the floor. She pulled mine away from me with a laugh, watching as my cock swung free to stand erect from my body. She stared for a moment, but then reached out and led me back into the room. We ignored the others as Eleni led my through the archway to the other room. She paused at the end of the bed to kiss me, before crawling up the bed.

My cock jerked as I watched her, as I caught sight of her pussy between her legs, as I watched her gorgeous ass rocking from side to side. She rolled onto her back and held her arms out to me. I smiled at her, but instead of going to her, I knelt down at the end of the bed and leant forward to kiss the inside of her outstretched legs. She let out a sensual sigh, pulling her knees up to expose more of herself to me as my mouth moved slowly higher.

I kissed the inside of her thighs, inhaling the heady scent of her juices as I moved ever closer to her pussy. I licked slowly around the edges of her triangle of short, soft hair, ignoring her clit and lips even though they were crying out to me, even though I longed to taste them, to feel them in my mouth. I kissed back down Eleni's thighs, feeling her skin trembling beneath my touch.

I looked up over Eleni's flat belly to where she was gently caressing her own breasts, her dark, button like nipples caught between her fingers and thumbs. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her mouth partially open. Her eyes flew open as I flicked my tongue across her clit, and then down along the line of her lips. She pulled her legs even further back, one hand moving onto my head, pulling me to her as my tongue moved slowly across her clit and lips, then down lower to tickle her rosebud.

She moaned with pleasure as I slipped a finger inside her pussy, reaching deep and quickly finding a spot to rub that sent tremors of pleasure through her as my tongue caressed her clit. She reached down and pulled the skin above her pussy, forcing her clit to stand erect like a tiny cock. I sucked and nibbled her, feeling her body bucking and writhing under me. I flicked my tongue across her clit again, faster and faster, my finger still inside her, her body moving with me, her pussy hard against me.

With a gasping sigh she came, her juices flooding into my mouth, a flush rising up her body to her cheeks. I carried on licking her, taking her through her orgasm as she held me, until at last she could take no more and she pushed me away. I rose up onto all fours, hovering over her, my cock hanging down at an angle, hard and heavy, my eyes roaming over her naked body.

Her eyes were still closed, a line of perspiration across her top lip. Her mouth hung slightly open as she tried to catch her breath, her breasts rising with her breathing. Her nipples were even darker than before, her excitement leaving her body flushed and tingling. She opened her eyes slowly, and smiled at me.

"Fuck me now," she whispered.

I slid into her easily, her pussy stretching around my cock, and then moulding itself to me, holding me. We clung together for a few moments, my cock buried deep inside her. Eleni held me tight, and then rolled us over. She leant over me, reaching for the end of the bed, offering me her swaying breasts as she began to ride my cock.

I sucked hungrily on her breasts, on her nipples, as I held her hips and drove my cock up into her wanton body. She rode my cock, plunging down to meet me, taking me deeper into her body. I came quickly, unable to resist as her pussy squeezed and sucked my cock. I cried out and arched my back, pulling her to me as my cum exploded inside her. She rubbed herself against me, her pussy clinging to my pumping cock as she took all my cum, as she came again.

I don't know how long Elsa had been stood at the end of the bed watching, but now she joined us, running her hands over both of us as we held each other. We rolled onto our sides, my cock still inside Eleni. I moaned as Elsa slid up behind Eleni, pressing her body against Eleni's, her breasts squashed between them. Eleni twisted her head back as Elsa leant over her. I watched as they kissed, their tongues openly dancing across each other.

I heard noises, and looked across to see Hazel on all fours, her mouth stretched around Bill's thick cock. For the first time it struck me how big his cock was, and I wondered what it would be like to feel him, to taste him. My cock reacted as I saw Mark plunge his cock into Hazel from behind, his hands on her hips as he drove his cock into her, as he pushed her harder onto Bill's cock.

Eleni moaned as she felt my cock stiffening inside her. Elsa looked across at the others, smiling knowingly as she caught me looking across as well, as she read my thoughts about Bill, of what Mark and I had done the night before. I pushed against Eleni, pushing my cock deep inside her as she swung a leg across my thigh. I rolled onto my back again, reaching for Eleni's breasts as she sat up, my cock buried inside me.

She rose up on her knees, almost letting my cock slip out of me. Elsa reached between us to grab my cock, to rub me against Eleni's pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Eleni sank down onto me, taking my cock again, her hot, tight pussy throbbing around me.

As Eleni began to move up and down my length, Elsa swung her leg across my body, to straddle my chest and slide her pussy up to my mouth. I licked eagerly, reaching for her hips to pull her closer as I sucked on her lips before driving my tongue inside her. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as I held her tight, as Eleni slid up and down, as I thrust into her, the bed shaking under our movements. I reached for Elsa's breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. I rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rolling them between my fingers and thumbs until Eleni leant forward and pushed my hands away, as she took Elsa's full, firm breasts in her small hands.

I sensed that Eleni would come quickly, so I thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Elsa's sweet tasting pussy. Elsa pushed herself harder to me as Eleni's cry's got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from me. She pulled Elsa back along my body. I felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down my chest and stomach, and then my cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

I groaned at the amazing feeling of moving from one pussy to another so quickly. With a grin Eleni kissed me, before taking her turn to sit across me. But she turned to face Elsa, pushing her ass back towards me, exposing her puckered rosebud and pussy to my mouth, to my tongue. As Elsa took my cock deep inside her body, they reached for each other's breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

I stroked my tongue from Eleni's puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. I sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with my tongue, her juices running onto my face. They both pushed down on me, matching the upward thrusts of my cock and tongue. My balls were on fire, my cum hot inside them. I groaned, and Elsa pushed harder, faster. With a cry I came, fountains of cum shooting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying me inside her, her pussy clenched around me. Finally, Eleni moaned into Elsa's soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against me, her passion spent for now.

We slowly separated, and cuddled up exhausted. The unmistakeable smell of sex was heavy in the room, and when I looked across, I could see that the others had been watching us, and that already Hazel was stroking the cocks each side of her.

I felt exhausted, and led Eleni away to share a shower again. We took our time, caressing each other slowly, gently, as the water cascaded around us. When we got back, Hazel and Bill were curled up on the bed, towels around them like us. I could hear the water running, and guessed that Mark and Elsa were taking their turn. I had no idea of the time, but felt wide awake with the excitement of the evening.

It seemed an age before Mark and Elsa returned, but if the smiles on their faces were anything to go by, then they hadn't been wasting any time. They joined Eleni and me on the settee as more drinks were passed around, as we laughed and chatted, totally at ease together.

I lost track of time as the conversation went on around me. Eleni was leaning back against me at an angle, my arm around her neck, my hands just inside her towel caressing the top of her breast. Beside me, Elsa was stroking my thigh on one side, and Mark's cock on the other. Hazel and Bill were still curled up on the bed holding each other.

"Time for another game, I think," Hazel announced, looking around for the bowl that I'd long forgotten about.

"I'll get it," Elsa told her, standing up hurriedly, her towel slipping away from her.

She glanced at me, that oddly knowing smile on her face again, as she walked naked across the room to where the bowl had been left earlier. She dropped the cards back in, and turned to face us, the bowl clutched the breasts as she stirred the cards around.

"Three's I think," she told us to murmurings of approval.

"Mark," she read off the first card.

"Simon," she told us, looking at me carefully.

I looked across at Hazel and then gave Eleni a squeeze, wondering what would happen next as I looked back towards Elsa just in time to hear her read another name out. She barely seemed to look at the card, and was very quick to drop them all back into the bowl.

At first I thought I'd misheard, but the gasps around the room left me in no doubt even before Elsa repeated the names.

"Mark ... Simon ... and Bill."

I looked at Eleni, but she was already pushing me to get up as Mark leant across the settee and rubbed my cock through my towel. Bill was crossing the room towards us, dropping his towel on the end of the bed. His cock hung heavily over his balls, already thick and rising as he approached us.

"I've been looking forward to this all night," he growled as he reached out and tugged the towel away from my waist, his voice gravely with lust.

He stood staring at my cock for a moment before reaching out and touching me, his big hand encircling my shaft and stroking me, peeling my skin back from the tip. He reached for Mark as well, the two of us stood facing Bill while he caressed us. I felt Mark's hand on my ass, and I returned the compliment, my other hand reaching out hesitantly for Bill's cock.

He felt massive in my hand, hot and very hard. But before I could do anything more than marvel at the strength pulsing through his cock, it slipped from my grasp as Bill dropped to his knees. His cock slapped against his thigh as he leant forward and engulfed my cock in his mouth, his hand still on Mark's. He sucked hungrily, my balls tightening immediately. Sensing this, Bill let my cock drop from his mouth, and moved to replace it with Mark's.

I watched as the first cock I'd ever sucked was devoured by another man. Behind him, I could see Hazel and Elsa kneeling beside Eleni on the bed, one of them fingering and sucking her pussy, the other her breasts. Eleni's hands and mouth seemed to be everywhere, all of them reaching out to each other between glances in our direction.

Mark was moaning beside me, his hand tighter on my ass, as Bill continued to suck him. I longed to touch Bill, to taste him, and without even thinking, I was knelt beside him, leaning over to take his cock in my mouth.

"Wait," he murmured, before moving across to the bed.

He sat on the edge, pulling some pillows behind himself for support. He leant back, his rock hard cock waving about in the air. I knelt at the end of the bed and leant over him again, wrapping my hand slowly around his powerful shaft and pulling him towards my waiting mouth. I licked the tip of his cock, tasting his pre cum, revelling in his strength and thickness. I rested my elbows on the bed and slid one hand under his balls while the other one stroked his swollen shaft. I sucked him into my mouth, my lips stretched wide around him.

I was aware of Mark behind me, watching us, stroking his cock. I heard soft moans from the other side of the room, and glanced over to see Hazel and Eleni locked in a frenzied 69, Elsa beside them. She glanced over at us, and climbed slowly of the bed, her hips swinging as she came towards us. I lost sight of her, but guessed that she was behind Mark, stroking his long, hard cock. Bill moaned out loud as I sucked him harder, my tongue swarming around his cock.

For a moment the others were forgotten as Bill began to fuck my mouth gently, his hips coming up off the bed to meet my bobbing head. But then I heard the snap of a condom, and the soft squelch of lubricating gel. For a second my mouth froze on Bill's cock, but then I was automatically moving to kneel on the end of the bed. Bill's cock fell from my mouth as he eased himself back, but I was soon leant over him again, my ass in the air.

Even though I knew it was coming, nothing could have prepared me for the shock of Mark's cold, gel covered cock touching my ass for the first time. He rested against me for just a second, before easing his finger inside me. My mouth was still on Bill's cock as Mark replaced his finger with his cock. He grunted as he leant forward against my resistance. For a second nothing happened, but then he was inside me, deep inside me, and I was crying out, my cries muffled by Bill's cock as he held me.

The pain that shot through me was quickly replaced by a dull ache, and then by nothing, and then by a ripple of pleasure, and then waves of pleasure as Mark began to fuck me slowly. He reached under me and grabbed my cock, stroking my steel like shaft faster and faster, knowing that I was ready to explode. My cum spurted out of me, thick streams of it splashing onto the bed beneath me, a pool quickly forming. As if he had got that out of the way, Mark gave me one last squeeze and then moved his hands onto my hips, steadied himself, and began to fuck me harder.

His cock slid deep into me, his thrusts pushing me down harder onto Bill's cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft as he thrust up to fuck my mouth. If I'd been told a day ago that I would be knelt on a bed with two men fucking me, I would have said you were mad, but now my cries of pleasure were mixing with their's, with the softer cries from the other side of the room.

With a grunt, Mark drove his cock into me one last time. I felt his cock throbbing, and the warmth of his flood of cum even through the condom. He reached for my cock again, holding me as his climax ran its course, as Bill cried out and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed frantically, sucking his pulsing cock as I drank down everything he offered.

Slowly, Mark eased his cock out of me and stripped the condom off. He moved on the bed beside me, and twisted around to suck my limp cock into his mouth, cleaning off the remnants of my cum with his tongue. Bill moved as well, licking along Mark's semi erect cock as I tongued his cock and balls.

After getting cleaned up, I slumped back on one of the beds and fell back exhausted. Eleni wriggled up beside me and I wrapped an arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder. Seconds later I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It must have been a few hours later when I woke up -- or rather when Eleni woke me up with her warm mouth wrapped around my cock. I rubbed my eyes, and looked around. The room was in darkness apart from the first light of dawn filtering through the wide doors that led to the balcony. I could make out the silhouette of people on the other bed, three, maybe four, of them.

Eleni sucked me deeper into her mouth, her hand pulling my skin tight back from the tip. She was knelt at my side, and I reached out to caress her beautiful ass, running my hand softly over her perfectly rounded cheeks, before running a finger along the deep cleft between them. She moaned softly at my touch, and twisted her head to face me.

"You've got a gorgeous cock," she told me, licking slowly along my length.

"And you've got a gorgeous ass," I told her with a laugh, caressing her again.

"Fuck me there then," she told me softly, her mouth around the tip of my cock.

With a deep groan, I sat up on the bed, pulling her into my arms, her breasts hard against me as our tongues sought each other out. She shifted onto my lap, her legs each side of me, her pussy pressed to my cock. She rocked her body against mine, sliding her pussy along my cock to leave me wet and slippery. As we broke our kiss, she twisted my head to one side and gently sucked my earlobe before giving it a sharp nip.

"Now fuck me," she hissed into my ear before climbing off me and kneeling on the bed. She stretched her arms out and grabbed the end of the bed, her face twisted towards me, her smile an open invitation. I quickly moved behind her, reaching under her to fill my hands with her breasts while I pressed my cock along the gap between her cheeks.

I held her for as moment, savouring the feel of her wriggling back against me. As I eased away from her and let my cock slip lower towards my pussy, I sensed someone behind me, and glanced over my shoulder just in time to see Hazel climbing onto the bed beside us. She grinned and reached for my cock, leaning over to kiss me, her tongue delving deep into my mouth as she fed my cock into Eleni's dripping pussy.

I pushed forward, meeting Eleni as she rocked back, taking me deep inside her. Hazel let go of me and stretched out on the bed beside Eleni. She reached for her breasts, pushing my hands away as they kissed deeply. I fucked Eleni slowly, watching the two of them kissing, their tongues moving as one. Hazel broke the kiss first, and twisted to look at me.

"It was her ass she wanted fucked," she reminded me.

With a sigh, I eased my cock out of Eleni's pussy, and watched as she spread her legs a little further apart and wiggled her delightful ass at me, her puckered rosebud winking in welcome. My cock was slick with her juices, but before I could ease my cock towards her, Hazel was next to me again, the tube of gel Mark had used earlier in her hand.

She dropped a dollop of the gel on her hand and then soothed it all along my cock, her hand moving slowly, sensually while she whispered in my ear how she wanted to see me fuck Eleni's ass nice and hard. Her hand left my cock and moved onto Eleni's ass, her finger rubbing softly against her tight hole before disappearing suddenly.

My cock jerked wildly as I watched Hazel fucking Eleni's ass with her finger, preparing her for my cock. I reached out and slid my finger in beside Hazel's, the two of us fucking her slowly while she moaned and pressed back against us. I replaced her fingers with my cock, easing into Eleni gently, slowly sliding deep inside her until my balls rested against her pussy. I held still while she wriggled against me, getting used to the new invasion of her body.

As I began to fuck her slowly, Mark joined us, his cock bobbing in front of him as he pulled Hazel close. Her hand was still slick with gel, and she quickly ran it over his cock, leaving him in no doubt as to what he wanted. She knelt up beside Eleni, pulling her closer so that they could kiss. My cock seemed to swell inside Eleni as I watched them. Beside me, Mark was on his knees, his cock rubbing against Hazel's pussy as he pulled her cheeks apart. I instinctively reached over and held his cock, squeezing him as I guided him towards Hazel's waiting ass.

Bill joined us, whispering to Hazel before sharing a lingering kiss. The bed creaked again as Mark held Hazel tight as she lay down, his cock still inside her. They rolled over together, leaving Mark on his back, with Hazel spread eagled above him, his cock still buried in her ass. I held onto Eleni's hips as she twisted to kiss Hazel again, before drawing her swollen nipple deep into her mouth. Beside me, Bill was guiding his cock into Hazel's pussy, separated from Mark by so little.