Holiday Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann was getting very worked up and began rubbing her own pussy, she dipped her fingers into her honey pot and shoved them into my mouth. Pulling her own mouth off my cock, she looked deep into my eyes.

She stared into my soul and uttered "I want you to fuck my ass".

Holy Shit, we'd talked about anal sex a lot. I had a few girlfriends in college that loved it, but my little Ann's ass was still a virgin. She'd never allowed me to penetrate her little bunghole before.

I gave her the "are you sure" look.

As Alison was deepthroating my cock, Alison moved up closer and whispered to me. "I've been getting myself ready with the anal beads we bought, and I love the texture, put on one of the ribbed rubbers, I want that cock deep in my ass..."

Alsion worked her magic as I unwrapped the rub. As I rolled it on, Ann laid on top of me, her back to my chest, and spread her legs wide. My raging hard cock, clad in the condom was ready for anything, as Alison gently guided me to Ann's tender starfish. Ann grasped my hands with hers as Alison began pressing my cock at her entrance. Between her pussy juice, and the lubed condom, there was plenty of lubricant, and the head of my cock began to slide into her tight hole.

Ann squeezed my hands hard, and Alison lowered her face to Ann's pussy, beginning to lick at her clit, ensuring her would still be lubricate our efforts in her back door. I could feel her asshole clamping down hard on my cock head, trying to keep it out. Ann, pushed herself down harder, and with a "pop" and a squeal from Ann, the head was inside her.

She stayed motionless for a long time, allowing her body to adjust to the intense pressure and pain her was now feeling. My cock felt like erupting right then and there. I wanted to empty my load now. But Ann waiting until she was comfortable, and then started sliding my cock in, inch by inch, slowly inside her bung. It was warm, and oh so fucking tight. I thought Alison's pussy was nearly this tight earlier.

Ann now begin pumping my cock slowing in and out of her ass, careful to leave the painful large head inside her ass, lubricants now doing their work, sliding in and out was easier now. The ribs on the rubber tingling her tight little sphincter .Ann was moaning with each thrust, and it wasn't long before she was spraying Alison down with another squirting orgasm.

I heard Alison moaning as she drank down Ann's tasty treat, and that was all for me. My balls leaped, and I exploded inside her. Pumping my seed into the condom, the head of my cock feeling the warmth of my own cum. Ann pulled off me, my throbbing cockhead popping out of her ass. Alison immediately yanked the condom off and began licking my cock clean, catching the last few oozing pumps out of the head into her mouth. When she was done, she moved up over Ann, both girls now on top of me, and kissed her full on the lips, again sharing the my own body's sweet secretion they both worked to release.

They girls laid down on either side of me, and they both nearly immediately fell asleep, each of their heads on my chest. I layed there, staring at both of them wondering what in the hell I did to deserve this. Ann was an amazing woman, and I hoped that we'd see more of Alison. What a Christmas present!

12