All Comments on 'Holiday to Mykonos'

by weealien

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
All adult fun, but...

All adult fun, but I think this was the beginning of the end of their marriage...I'm not fan to people who tell these kind of stories about Ex-spouses...They are Ex for some reason...so let the stories stay in the pass...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
their activities explain why

they are no longer married.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Nailed it

My mate impo_60 nailed it. She's an ex for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for this slice of life

more fact than fiction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Less than 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ex wife

pretty amicable split ,we remain good friends ....blablabla bla blabla.....

the only thing you are is a suppression world champion

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Slut & Willing Cuck

Gave it a 1; couldn't rate any lower. If this is even a little true, sooner or later you're going to get fuck, and I don't mean in a physical way. But, then again, you would have asked for it. Stop writing. There's plenty of this pathetic shit on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

I thought it was excellent, wish you had more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it!

Being a 'shared wife' myself, it all turns me ON! Screw the Critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Really good descriptive narrative and dialogue. A few typos but the hot scenes made up for it. Most storie like this can be told in a few paragraphs but you managed to build drama without over working it. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1st rate

Well told, could have been revised to be more recent, leave out the ex explanation, just make it more of a might have happened last year rather than 'way back in actual film camera days. Ignore the pathetics who know what they're reading, continue to read, then grade down, sigh. Amazing that a revenge and/or hate story in this category gets rated more highly than a having fun / love story does. Obviously there are lots of trolls in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked that, thought it was well written

According to the story the fun happened at the end of your 1st week on the island .... that leaves another week, perhaps another adventure?

Or in other words hope there's more to follow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Willing slut and chucky husband,

No wonder they are no longer a married couple. Only fools do this in a marriage, in the end it destroys the marriage , for hundreds of reasons. Do it before you get married so your oats and then if you get married keep the comitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it

I like your story I had a similar experience in Italy,

We were having dinner in Taranto in the Hotel , my wife invited a older man eating by himself to our table we were the only one in the restaurant .

We chatted and then he invited us to his suite for a night cap, we drunk a lot and my wife being tipsy started to the dance with him I could see he was holding her very close than she let him kiss her, to my surprise he took her hand and guided her to the bedroom were he pushed my wife on the bed, and took her panties off getting between her legs his penis was already hard he pushed in her shaven pussy, she moaned as his head went in slowly all the way & started to fuck her, all I could do watch and pull myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good story

Hope we'll see more

TheWarthogTheWarthogover 9 years ago
Very well written

I usually go for the shorter stories. This one built enough that it kept me interested for 4 pages. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Great little long but was worth reading every word awesomeness

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!

It is so hot, read it twice!

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Wow, what a fabulous and erotic story. I wanted her to get fucked so badly by all of them. I have thought what it would be like with two men but now three sounds pretty good too lol. Well written and easy to read. Top marks from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great first time adventure

What a special story and told in a captivating manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kept me captive.....

While I love a short naughty story this one was told so good it held me captive through it all. I love the details, not too many but just enough to form the picture in your mind. The details also give it the substance that a lot of short stories are missing. Would love to see more from this writer.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nice

What a delightful little cuck and whore story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Mikonos is an overpriced tourist trap

Any of you headed for Greece go to one of the other islands and save your money. the sea and sky are the same blue and the beaches often better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Only four pages long but I was captivated through the whole story. Will there be any more adventures with Wendy? Full points for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous