Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to clean up before bed slave girl," Miss says as I feel her wet pussy and Max's cum on my lips.

I start lapping at Her pussy, licking up the yummy mixture of Miss's juices and Max's cum. My top lip is rubbing on Miss's clit as I start licking from her bum all the way up her pussy lips, licking every drop of juice and cum from her. I feel her start convulsing as she pushes my face into her hard. OMG more of Max's cum squeezes out of her as she starts to grind on my face. I can feel myself having another orgasm as the vibe doesn't let up and I'm so powerless to stop it. Miss gets so turned on feeling me moan and pant into her dripping pussy. My orgasms subside a little even though my body is still shaking from the vibes continuing on my so sensitive clitti. I see Max's cum dripping down Miss's bum crack so I lick it up and tease her butt, then I push my tongue into her butt, while wrapping my lips round her pussy and sucking her clean. I feel both her hands on my head now, pulling me in so tight as she start moaning loudly, Max leans over and starts kissing her shoulders and neck as she orgasms hard on my face. OMG even more of Max's cum has squeezed out of her as she came. I withdraw my tongue from her butt and lick up every drop, sucking her pussy clean and lightly licking her clit. Miss pushes my face away and leans down and kisses me, licking my lips and sucking my tongue.

Miss has a huge smile on her face now and she says "good girl baby, that was wonderful." Now she finally removes the vibe from my thighs and I nearly faint.

"Thank you Miss," I say quickly as she undoes the ropes. I climb into bed next to Miss and snuggle up to her as she snuggles up to Max and we all fall asleep quickly, exhausted from the days events.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY TWO

12