All Comments on 'Holiday with an Ex Wife'

by the_sensualist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Gave it a 4

nice writing, she was he ex so let the fun begin.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO REVITALIZE A RELTATION SHIP

and save the divorce. TK U MLJ LV NV

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Five Stars!

It was a very erotic little tale!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Not much drama

But is has the ring of a true story, and that enhances it tremendously. Very enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wedding

I attended a friends wedding and was surprised to see my ex wife of 6 years,Anne there.She had put on a bit of weight but still looked o.k.At the reception we got to talking,she was still single as was i,anyway it was good to see her,we were both in our 40s,after the wedding i asked her would she like a drink,she didnt hesitate,where,in my hotel room,o.k.We were drinking on the balcony,she got up and looked over,i was looking at her arse,i got up and stood behind her,my hardening cock against her,she didnt move,i pushed towards her harder,she lifted her dress,i dropped my pants,my cock rubbing against her pantyhosed arse.She said yes,i pulled her pantyhose down,she gripped the rail, bentover and i pushed my cock into her very wet pussy in one go,i held her hips thrusting in and out,she made a lot of noise then stiffened gripping my cock with her pussy as she orgasmed making my cumm jet into her.I couldnt get enough,banging into her until we both slowed down.we went inside,she stayed the night,in the morning i woke up,hard,i got between her legs,licking her pussy,she loved that and it wasnt long before she orgasmed again,then i pushed inside her again and fucked her until i again filled her pussy.When she left,she left me her panties and pantyhose.I have not seen her again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Five stars ! But why did they break up in the first place ?

Will they get back together ? Hope you follow this up .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very nice story

It's too bad that the couple couldn't get along for any length of time together.

Perhaps Loretta is married and is just using him as a fuck toy while she is away from her husband.

Whatever is going on with her it's a win/win situation for him. A half priced holiday and some sweet pussy to keep him satisfied.

Thanks for the read

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If he's such hot stuff, why can't he keep a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks get one star

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_sensualist@the_sensualist
10 Followers
Some of the best examples of art ever created take the form of the human female.

story TAGS