Hollyquirk Studios: Week 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Tiffany's hips rolled forward slowly. Jack's head flew back in delight as each centimeter she shifted sank another inch into her. Granted, he only had three inches to deal with, but she had muscle control like he couldn't believe. Where he could barely feel most women, unless he went anal, she gripped him going in and coming out.

Her body began to undulate slowly. It reminded him of a snake, or perhaps belly-dance. Either way, it slowly milked him. It was too slow, so he tried to buck himself into a much faster tempo, but her trained pussy gripped him tight and negated everything he tried. Finally, he relaxed and let her set the pace.

Tiffany continued to roll her body across his. The heat built quickly in him and before he knew it, the molten seed burned its way up and into her. His body shivered beneath her. She stopped moving and his orgasm abated. When he opened his eyes, he smiled at her incredulous look. "Haven't had it that good before have you?"

Tiffany's mouthed opened but closed before she could reply. She took a breath and thought about it for a moment before she tried again. "I can honestly say it was like nothing I've ever had before!" His self-satisfied grin proved he'd taken it as she'd expected rather than as the truth that it was.

She did, however, feel bad for him. In her surprise over his sudden finish, she simply stopped. He'd barely cum for five seconds. She felt she had to do something more to redeem herself, otherwise the moron could ruin her rep without thinking about it. She'd earned a name on the set as one of the best lays around, with both men and women. She already had extra slots on other films at the studio and a director had approached her for a small speaking part. But this idiot could ruin it all by bragging that she'd gotten him to go for ten seconds. Reserved that she would have to hunt down someone for her own needs, she slid from his lap and bent forward.

As her mouth opened, Jack's eyes widened. A great sigh escaped his lips. For some reason, he never really got to this point with women. Sure, occasionally he could guilt a girlfriend into it, but even that was rare. Tiffany must have been thanking him for such incredible sex.

For her part, Tiffany actually liked the thought of blowing Jackson. As willing as she was to do it, and as much as she liked the ultimate reward, going all the way down on most guys was uncomfortable to say the least. Jackson was just the right size for it. She could stuff everything in her mouth. Even better, she could revel in the feel of his body as he exploded. She hadn't felt anything during sex, but that was because she'd had to focus on holding him in. All in all it was the same issues she had with the steroid-ridden Hans. The only difference was that Hans had the endurance to get her close to orgasm.

Tiffany's head bobbed up and down slightly but, with his size, she could spend much more of her attention on his taste. Primary was the sweet flavor of her cum mixed with the salty of his, but beneath those delicious tastes was the undeniable masculinity. Once more, she was surprised as his balls nearly instantly began to seize in anticipation of his climax.

As predicted, the first jet launched immediately across her tongue. She savored the taste, the sensation, as her cheeks pulsed inward. She sucked heavily and felt his butt clench as a second and third shot reached her palate. This was what she enjoyed. Jackson gripped the edge of the toilet as his body bucked. Tiffany continued to suck. Even more than his opinion, now she just wanted to fill her mouth with the juice. She felt his delight, and exulted in it, but she wished she could fill a bucket and down it.

Finally, she felt his reaction begin to flag and carefully pulled back. The cum hadn't cooled at all, trapped between her hot mouth and his burning cock. Her lips kept a perfect seal as she glided up the softening form. She dragged the remnants of their sex, along with all traces of her draft. As her lips came together, Tiffany found a great surprise. Despite the size of his piece and balls, her mouth was completely filled. Her eyes widened and only the pressure of her treasure prevented her from grinning madly.

Jackson shuddered in empathic delight as he watched Tiffany's head tilt back. Slowly, one small swallow at a time, she drank down the liquid opal. Finally, she stood and looked down at him. "You can guarantee that we'll do this again." It wasn't clear whether the suggestion or the sight of her tight body, wrapped in even tighter clothing, made Jackson's cock pulse in anticipation. The sight made Tiffany quiver slightly. Already, he was ready for a third time?

Tiffany spun and fled the bathroom. If she wasn't careful, she could become hopelessly addicted to the PA. Fortunately for her, the sex was pathetic or she might find herself turned monogamous.

Jackson simply chuckled at the girl's departure. He knew that women couldn't handle his intensity. Most spent one night with him and never came back. He went over to the sink and quickly cleaned off the minuscule traces that the blond had left behind. He started to pull up his underwear when his cell rang. It was Patience, the ring-tone gave it away. "Heya hunny!"

"I thought you were gonna meet me at catering?"

Jackson grinned. "Sorry love, just had to take care of something in the bathroom. I'll be there in a minute. Love ya! And you know, you're the only girl for me!"

This is the seventh chapter of a chain. I highly encourage you to follow the other misadventures as the studio tries to produce 'Tragic Tactics.' If you enjoyed the story, please tell your friends, and most especially, please vote. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chain.

Copywrite April 2007, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12