Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, Kevin revealed what my wife had been doing. She was on her haunches between our van's bumper and Kevin's thick legs. She had used her right arm as a hook around Kevin's enormous back. It kept her up and close to the part of him she loved so much. Holly had been suckling on his manhood like a hungry calf. Even though Kevin was upright, Holly held her face to Kevin's crotch sideways beneath the apron of black flesh. Kevin wiped his glistening forehead with his gelatinous forearm and my wife slumped down against the bumper. She had tears running down her cheeks and except for a couple of pearly white drops on her chin, her face was as red as an apple.

Kevin made a circle motion in the air with two fingers and Holly slid her lithe frame between his bulk and the hood of our van. Once she was standing erect she pulled the back of her skirt up and nudged her firm ass under the fold of his hanging gut. Kevin irritably pulled his shirt out of the way as Holly reached behind her bare white ass and stroked his massive choad. Flattened against the hood of our van Holly seemed to be blindly staring at the back of the car in front of me. Her right hand was slowly working his manhood. I could see the thing's dark purple head, it was only a fraction of an inch from Holly's ass. She furrowed her brow and her breath came in a hiss between her bared teeth.

Then the fucker lurched forward. His ponderous belly jiggled like a bag of grape jelly. Holly's mouth opened wide and seemingly without a care to her surroundings, she let loose with a low plaintive moan and she slammed both palms onto the hood. Kevin put his hands over hers and bowed his back so he could drag his wet fat lips over my wife's bare neck. Then, with another lurch forward Holly was lifted so that she was standing on her toes. She moaned again but this time there was pain in her voice. Holly slowly turned her head and looked up at Kevin. She then moved her hands so they were on top of his and then used her arms to pull herself even farther up the front of our van.

Kevin shoved himself forward again. This time he arched his back and Holly spread her legs. That must have been all of the invitation Kevin needed. The black brute began to to buck his hips with enough force to rock the van half the cars in the parking lot.

"Oh my God, yours is the best." Holly proclaimed through another prolonged moan.

"My what baby?" Kevin said as he pounded my wife.

"Your cock baby. It's so fucking big. I can feel it my throat. I love it, I gotta have it."

Kevin nodded, licked his lips and proclaimed "You getting it baby. You are getting it real good. Be ready for more. I love fucking pretty, knocked up women."

As Kevin finished telling my pregnant wife about how much cock she was going to get, the fat black bastard bent down, licked Holly's right ear and said not too quietly, "I made a few myself. Your husband got you first. Is it a girl or a boy?"

Holly's leg muscles tightened. The muscles in her forearms stood up.

"Well, you having a girl or boy bitch!" Kevin said as she levered him self back to a standing position.

"I'm having a girl." Holly said. Her voice was low and it lacked any hint of flirtation or guile. It was the tone I had always heard just before one of our more memorable arguments.

An evil grin spread across his big brutish face and for the first time I saw the whites of Kevin's eyes. My wife is obsessed with Kevin. He's brash and bold and as much a bully as he is anything else. Bullies, all bullies love to find the soft and Holly's was her child. Kevin wasted no time in exploiting his discovery.

As he moved his hips with renewed vigor he nuzzled Holly's neck. She moaned and bared her neck for his fat lips and tongue. Instead of kissing and licking her nape he pressed his lips to her ear and said, "You going to teach this little white girl to act like her momma? Is she going to be pretty, petite and adorable. She going to be well mannered and talk just right. Well, is she?"

I saw Holly' head nod then heard her say in a small voice, "yes, I want her to be like that." The voice was like one you would have when you couldn't get enough air. It wasn't loud because it was mostly an exhale.

"She ain't going to be like that." Kevin replied. His smile broadened, and small strand of spit fell on Holly's nape.

Kevin continued his assault on the perceptions Holly held of her motherhood. He thrust into her like he wanted to move the van as he said,"she'll be like her mom alright. She'll drop to her knees and pleasure any black man that come along. She'll be a whore because she'll see her momma being a whore. You won't be able to hide it. It aint a switch you can turn on and off baby. Sooner or later that girl is going see you pleasuring me or one of my kin and she is going to know that is her rightful place."

With the words he was saying Kevin found a rhythm that allowed him to enjoy the Holly's discomfiture without spewing his seed. He looked down at her and watched her movements. It was obvious to me that every word was chosen and then spoken to maximize Holly's discomfort.

After taking a quick look around, Kevin said in a louder voice, "You know its true, don't you bitch. Don't you, you know it's true. Monkey see monkey do. That girl is going to be just like you. Just like you. You know it's true...Don't you?"

Holly didn't answer. She turned her face toward me. Thank God her eyes were closed. She moaned but that mustn't have been the answer Kevin was looking for, He stopped ramming his cock into her and once again lurched forward and upward. Holly was gasping as Kevin half whispered, "it don't matter because this is the last white baby you ever going to have. Maybe you best let your husband raise it."

Just then, Holly came alive. She turned toward her black owner and said, "You'll take me out of my house, out of my church and away from my husband? I'll be so bad. So fucking bad, won't i?"

"Hell bitch, I done did half of that shit." Kevin said through a snarl, then with a relaxed tone he added, "Bad? Fuck bitch, you the woman in a parking lot behind your baby doctor getting fucked by a man, a black man, who ain't your husband. You is pregnant and getting my fat black cock jammed up your pussy in the middle of the day. You hear me? In the middle of the day, you is getting my shit between your legs right here in a parking lot. I ain't making you bad. Bitch you is already there."

"I am", Holly purred. Then she turned her head up as a supplicant to his taboo nature. Tears filled her eyes and began to fall slowly down her cheeks as she made her confession.

"I need to be bad. I need to be your woman. Nothing else matters." Holly was relaxed against the hood of the van. She was speaking in a free flow of consciousness. Kevin's neck seemed to go slack and his big head rocked backward. Looking upward he suddenly, aggressively shoved himself into my wife. Reflexively, Holly's legs spread open. It was like she was straddling a fat horse. And that horse was climaxing.

Holly Groaned as Kevin smashed her against the hood and flooded her pregnant womb with his black sperm. For an eterenity he held himself rigid and deposited his vile seed into my pregnant wife. Holly appeared to be entering nirvana, Kevin was entering something else. The tendons in his neck were taut and he was baring his teeth and hissing like an angry snake.

Kevin spat out, "That is the last white baby you are ever going to have. Now on, only black cock and only black nut in your ass. That means mine most of the time. But you'll..."

Holly finished Kevin's thoughts with "I'll fuck anyone. Anyone you want."

"Damn right." Kevin replied.

The black fucker leaned down and gave a big, wet, open mouthed kiss to Holly. Then Kevin pulled away from the kiss and stepped back from Holly's ass. Her ass was red and she was covered with sweat. Somehow, through their tryst, holly had lost her top and her tiny skirt was in a bunch around her feet. Kevin wiped the sweat from his face with his huge black arm. The stretch marks that radiated from his elbow swayed like a spider web in the wind. When the sweat was gone, Kevin beamed with a huge fat smile. He was looking down at my wife.

Holly was on her knees in front of the fat man. Like a good, dutiful slave, she lifted his black cock and licked his scrotum. Then she shifted her attention to his cock. She ran her tongue up and down it's length until it shone like a wet inner tube. She was holding the foreskin back and cleaning the head of his cock when Kevin stopped her.

"That's enough baby. Damn, you getting better. Seems being with child suites you. From now on, you going to have good babies." Kevin said slowly.

Holly nodded and dropped her gaze as she said, "You'll take me away. I'll be free. I'll be with you, I'll do what you say and, oh God, It'll feel so good. So damn good."

Kevin dressed and when he was finished Holly rose. She was naked except for her shoes. Kevin nodded toward her and she pulled the brief skirt up and retrieved her top. As she was buttoning the top, I noticed her neck. There were several hickeys along the sweep of her nape.

Once they were both dressed, Holly circled the great brute. She straightened his shirt and pants and patted off the dust and dirt from the parking lot. He stood like a man accustomed to being pampered. Finally, they stood facing each other, Holly gave him an appraising look then smiled her approval and handed Kevin her keys. I slunk back out of sight behind the car as they got in the van. In a moment they were gone.

I held onto that video. It was stupid, maybe even cowardly, but I never confronted Holly with it. I made a couple of copies. I kept one hidden in the basement and the other on a flash drive around my neck. I've watched the movie repeatedly over the intervening months. I suppose in a way, it must have been the movie that kept me primed for the things I saw. I was constantly horny during those last few months of our marriage. Hell, I don't want to admit it, and, I don't want to think that it was true but I held off confronting Holly all through her pregnancy because I liked what she was doing.

Like a drug, each voyeuristic session I recorded just whetted my appetite for more. Not just more time, no, not just more of Holly being unfaithful. I didn't just want more time and more images of my wife naked and giving herself to an obese black man. I wanted, hell, I needed to see Holly peel off all the roles that she always used like armor. I needed to see more of Holly's degradation.

We didn't have sex in the car or on the deck in the backyard because Holly said that someone might see us. She didn't suck my cock because as she put it, "Mother's don't kiss their kids with lips that have done that." Holly always quoted the Bible whenever sex with someone outside our marriage was brought up. When I suggested that we watch "Eyes Wide Shut." Holly, agreed but after the movie I had to listen to her tirade about the Bible's proclamation on marriage; that it's scared and is between one man and one woman. She ended that night with a warning of sorts, "if this was your way of telling me that you want another woman, then you need to think about how expensive child support can be."

Finally, if I were to count on my fingers the times my wife joyfully initiated sex, I'd only need one hand. Holly never called my cell phone and begged to see me. When I travelled for work, my calls were as perfunctory as ordering a pizza, no actually, I suppose I looked forward to the pizza. Anyway, I guess I have to admit it. I liked watching her. I loved seeing my uptight, conservative wife act like such a slut around that fat black bastard. It was proof of her true nature. When she was around him all of the sweet candy coating melted away and she was her true self. She was a black cock loving whore.

Several weeks passed since that day in the parking lot. At the end of her second trimester, I was asked to do some travelling for work. I was only going to be gone for a couple of days but I lied and told Holly that I would be gone for two weeks. At first, I felt like a pervert, sneaking around the house trying to peak on my wife. But those feelings subsided when I got my first video. It started with Kevin knocking on my front door. When Holly answered, he barreled into the foyer and lifted my wife up in his arms. In one quick motion, with her back against the wall, he impaled her with his black cock. Curiously, He didn't check if she had panties on, she wasn't allowed to wear them. Evidently that rule even applied in our own home. He fucked like he was in a fight. He snarled and spat through their coupling. Holly screamed on his first thrust and just moaned through the rest. He was doing exactly what she wanted. It was nothing but brute instinct and anger. Before he was through, Kevin took a meaty paw and turned my wife's head and buried his face in her nape. Holly panicked and pleaded for him to stop. Instead, Kevin thrust himself upward and emptied his nuts into my wife's womb. He came in the same place where my daughter was growing. After his climax, Kevin let Holly slump down the wall. He put his pants on and left. When the door shut behind his fat ass, Holly got up slowly and walked tenderly to the hall mirror where she examined her badge. It was a big purple hickey just below her right ear. There was no hiding it. She looked a little scared but then shook her head and went about her day of cleaning and straightening the house.

Around six o'clock in the evening of the same day an expensive sports car pulled into the garage. I wasn't home and unfortunately I only got a glimpse of the tail lights before the garage door came down. Not long after the garage door closed, Holly appeared at the front bay window. She had a broad smile. She reached up high on each side and pulled the drapes closed. I couldn't approach the house; there were too many people out in their yards who knew me. So, instead, I went across town to my hotel and forced myself to eat some dinner and after stopping at Starbucks, I drove back. I parked in an empty parking lot and began the long walk in the dark to my house. It was hard to keep from running. My mind kept sifting through everything I had seen and recorded. I was still six blocks away when I began to fantasize about what lay ahead.

As if Holly was a character in an erotic story, I tried to contemplate what I would see. I was weighing the possibilities as I got closer to the house. She was already fucking his friends so seeing her with multiple black males was no stretch of the imagination. I had seen that before. As a matter of fact, I had already gotten video of Holly in a frat house, screwing three of Kevin's college buddies.

I had just gotten off the plane and was headed home As it turned out, I was just in time to see Kevin and Holly leaving the house in an expensive sports car. I followed them to the school. It was a Tuesday night. The Frat house was a shabby building at the end of a cul-de-sac. They were in a room on the ground level in the back of the house. Fortunately, the yard was dark and the windows were open enough for my camera and microphone. By the time I had made my way to the window and was able to look in, Kevin was sitting in an overstuffed recliner and he had a video game controller in his hand. Each guy rotated between fucking my wife and playing the video game. When I came upon the scene a rotund black guy was fucking my wife's pregnant womb. Holly was naked and bent over a dirty plaid couch. Both of her arms were extended to either side. She was clinging onto the couch cushions. Her arm muscles were taut. The fat black stranger was behind her grunting like an excited pig. Holly appeared to be struggling to keep her footing and not be pushed over the couch.

It took a while for the stranger to finish; when he did, he simply stepped back, pulled up his pants and said "next". The equally big guy who was sitting on the floor in front of the TV, playing the video game, handed off the controller to the one who had just finished with Holly. He never took his eyes off the screen as he walked around the sofa and behind my naked, pregnant wife. During the whole thing, he watched the other two black guys play as he dropped his pants and unceremoniously fucked Holly until he too, climaxed. He never looked down at my wife. In this way, all three of Kevin's friends had several turns on Holly. Then, as confirmation of her status, Kevin threw Holly a towel so she could sit as he put it "without nasticating the couch all up."

Before Kevin and Holly left the Frat house, Holly sucked each of their black cocks till they came down her throat. As she was finishing the last one, another black student came into the room. Just as Holly was wiping her chin on her forearm and her last black lover was hauling up his pants, the newcomer walked up to her put his hand behind her head and fed her his cock. She immediately took the dark thing to its base. In no time the skinny black fucker was spewing cum all over Holly's face.

"What the fuck are you doing? Damn, now what she going do?" Kevin said angrily.

The skinny new comer looked puzzled.

"I came on her face. Ain't that what you're supposed to do with sluts?" The newcomer said as he cowered at Kevin's approach. The skinny black guy's shoulders rose and his rodent eyes darted around the room. Holly didn't move.

Kevin bellowed "Not when I'm taking her out. Fuck, man, look at her makeup." The newcomer gave an exaggerated cringe, pulled up his zipper and ran upstairs. Without looking down, Kevin told Holly to go into the bathroom and clean up. Holly stood and walked toward the hallway at the front of the room. At that moment, my video went deathly silent. All of the males in the room were staring at Kevin. Just as Holly entered the hallway Kevin called out for her to stop.

"You best put some clothes on before you go." Kevin pointed at a small pile of clothes in front of the couch. Holly padded back to the pile and quickly put her skirt and blouse on and after stepping into her shoes my wife once again headed down the hallway to wash up.

I thought about that video as I walked up Stuart Street. I was still three blocks from my house. I was taking the long way around. Holly was too cautious to invite a bunch of black men over to the house while I was gone. Most likely then, Kevin was with her and they were alone. I had seen so much between these two. Oral sex was nothing new. Holly eagerly fellated the black bastard. Kevin dominated every aspect of Holly's life and Holly let him. Kevin decided when they would get together then he decided what she wore and how she wore it. He let her speak and gave her the words to say. If he wanted to fuck, Holly bent over. If he wanted oral sex, Holly opened her mouth. Holly never questioned him and she never complained.

I rounded the corner to Cedar Bend, the street directly behind mine. George's backyard butts against mine so I cut through his yard and hopped over the section of fence behind the shed. The yard was black. In the house, the only light was coming from the living room. The drapes were closed but by approaching from the far side I could get between the bushes and window without any worries of being seen by neighbors walking their dogs or late night joggers. Being this close to the window I could make use of any small opening between the panels. The light was coming from the dining room but it was empty. Our TV was on and really, it was all I needed to see.

Kevin must have set up a webcam and was using the television as a monitor. The screen clearly showed my living room from the vantage of the TV. Because the couch faced away from the window it was out of direct sight. What I couldn't see through the window was displayed in high definition on my television.