Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly shook her head and said "Oh, now I get it."

I acted mildly surprised. No reason to get too worked up just yet. After all, I was just being a concerned husband and father.

Holly shook her head as she stared wide eyed at the floor and said, "That's why she's been here every day. I can't get go anywhere or do anything because I never know when she is going to come walking through the door."

I flashed a quick grin and went upstairs to my office.

The remaining weeks of Holly's pregnancy were pretty uneventful. Nearly every day at dinner I had to endure a litany of complaints. I got to hear everything from my mother-in-law's bathroom habits to her inability to grasp basic computing on her laptop. Holly's complaints were a daily dinner time event that, admittedly, I enjoyed more than I should have, she told them with a flourish of her arms and a high pitched wail. Each time, Holly ended up laughing and hanging on my shoulder just like she used to do when we were first married. I found myself warming up to the bitch. Holly was charming and because of her mother she was undoubtedly faithful. Then, Rebecca was born.

It was five in morning when Holly nudged me awake. She simply said "it's time" and I was up with the bag and helping her down the steps. Rebecca came into the world three hours and forty five minutes later. A couple of days later Holly was back in the house and our lives were forever changed.

There were a few weeks that I let myself believe we were a family. I thought how Holly and I would love each other as a mother and father should and our daughter would grow as our love flourished; strong and happy as a symbol of our undying love.

My thoughts were a fool's folly; and nothing more.

It was late on a Thursday. I don't remember the date but I remember the feeling, it was a cold brick at the bottom of my neck. I couldn't swallow, hell, I could hardly breathe when I rounded the corner and saw Kevin's sports car in the driveway. Instinctively I clutched the jump drive hanging around my neck. It was full of all the videos I had collected of Holly's antics. Like an obsessive child with a comic book collection, I had sorted and categorized them. I had even made compilations of Holly's most degrading moments.

I drove past my house. In front of the stop sign at the end of our street, I called home. "Honey, I'm really sorry but I'm going to be late. The new guy, Paul messed up the cost overrun sheet. Karl says the revisions have to go out in the morning. Damn these things normally take a week to put together and then another week for revisions and..."

Holly stopped my gushing lie and said coolly "Ok, so it sounds like you're going to be to be really late. What time are we looking at?"

I stopped, took a long breath and said, "I'll call you before I come home but I really don't think I'll be there before ten o'clock."

Holly took a deep breath, and then with a hint of disappointment reminded me that my team should be doing this not just me. Then in a tone of forgiveness she said, "I'll see you tonight. I'll hold off eating dinner just call me and I'll make sure to heat it up for us." then she whispered goodbye. It was the sexiest whisper I had ever heard and I'm sure it wasn't intended for me.

In ten minutes I was around the corner and once again scaling George's fence. The dining room lights were on and this time both Kevin and Holly were sitting at the table. Holly was busying herself, by putting food on the table and serving Kevin. She put a thick cut of roast on his plate, potatoes, asparagus and bread. She even poured his beer for him. Only after Kevin motioned that the food was adequate did Holly sit down across the table from him. Other than being in my home, eating my roast while sitting in my chair, Kevin and Holly looked like a normal everyday couple.

After they were done eating, Kevin got up from the table and sat in my recliner. I watched him sit in my seat and fumble around the coffee table till he found the remote and changed the channel from the national news to a sorry action movie. Watching Kevin act so cavalier made me angry and forget all about Holly. I suppose I was assuming my wife was cleaning up and loading the dishwasher.

I was wrong.

Just as the fat fucker was settling into my seat Holly entered the room. My wife was completely naked. She padded into the room as quiet as a cat. Kevin was brushing crumbs out of the folds in his huge shirt when Holly came to a stop between his spread thighs. Kevin licked his thick lips as he slowly let his gaze travel up her voluptuous body. Holly had only gained a couple pounds with the pregnancy. Those pounds were perfectly placed. Holly's ass and breasts were in perfect proportion. Her breasts hung full and round. They're capped with pink nipples that were hardening as she stood between her obese owner's legs.

Kevin nodded toward his crotch and Holly immediately went to her knees. Serendipity gave my camera the best angle to capture the action of my wife unfastening her black lover's pants, snaking her hands down beneath his plaid boxers and hauling out his humungous cock. My camera recorded the adoration on Holly's face and the desire in her eyes as she lowered herself and took his cock into her mouth. My wife and mother of our new born daughter, licked her fat black lovers cock from testicles to meatus. Her big breasts jiggled and swayed as she pumped his thick black cock. Kevin laid a hand on her head and pulled her hair away from her face. He stared down at my wife as she loved his cock with her hands, her breasts and her lips. She kissed his cock. She fondled his testicles and put his manhood between her milk laden breasts. My camera caught the jiggling of Holly's ass and breasts as she moved up and down, fucking Kevin's massive cock with her breasts. The microphone caught my wife's moans. She sounded like she was receiving orals sex instead of giving it.

"Damn, you smell good. Look at you wiggling that ass around. Do you love my cock?" Kevin asked

Holly moaned through her reply of "it's been so long".

"Yeah it sure has. You all healed up?" Kevin asked lazily.

"Yes, I can make you happy." Holly answered. Her voice was a hollow whisper.

"Make me happy? Look at you. You're writhing and pumping those hips. Your pussy smells hot and sweet. You're wanting my cock as much as I'm wanting you.

"I'll be happy too", Holly said with a sly smile.

"Then climb on up here." Kevin said.

Holly sat back on her haunches. She untied Kevin's sneakers and took them and his socks off. She ran her small white hands over his feet and briefly massaged his arches. My naked wife then reached up and helped Kevin lower his pants. When she had the pants completely off, Kevin sat bare assed naked in my chair, Holly folded the pants and laid them neatly next to Kevin's shoes and socks.

Turning from her lover's clothes, Holly approached the chair and stood in front of Kevin. My wife let the brute maul her swollen breasts. My camera caught Kevin's lips on my wife's nipples and it caught the movements of Kevin's throat as he drank her mother's milk. Holly held her lover's head as he drank. He kissed and sucked on both breasts then kissed and licked Holly's belly then he looked up into my wife's eyes and reclined back in my chair.

Holly climbed up into the chair facing Kevin. Planting her legs on either side of his, Holly leaned forward and open mouth kissed her black lover. Kevin left his mouth open and my wife licked his tongue and lips as if they were coated with honey. Then she smothered his face with soft kisses. By the time she was done kissing Kevin's face, my wife's ass was resting on her lover's lap and Kevin's black cock was deep in her pussy.

Even though the camera was in a perfect spot to catch Holly's shapely, soft ass slowly move up and down over her seated black lover, I never saw much more than an inch or two of his manhood. My wife kept his cock buried inside her. It was obvious that she savored the feel of Kevin's entire length inside her sex. She moaned and shivered as she fucked herself. Kevin was quiet and still. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen until Rebecca started to cry.

Immediately Holly pulled herself up off of Kevin, climbed off the chair and walked naked to the pumpkin seat sitting on the kitchen table. I left the camera running and it caught Holly getting a bottle then heating it, testing its temperature and then feeding Rebecca. After a few minutes, Holly put the empty bottle in the sink, leaned down and kissed Rebecca's cheek and returned to the living room. Kevin was in the same place as before but his expression was completely different.

"Get the fuck over here and finish what you started." He told my wife as she entered the living room.

Kevin got up from his seat. He pulled his shirt off and threw it. It landed on the end table. With a crash the Waterford vase that had been sitting there shattered onto the floor. In the face of Kevin's sudden rage Holly froze, her mouth dropped open but she didn't move or say a word.

Kevin stood up, grabbed Holly by the arm and pulled her toward the couch. He kicked the coffee table out of the way and forced Holly to bend over in front of him. Holly pleaded for Kevin to wait but he ignored her and kicked her legs apart and pushed her face down into the couch. Bending at such an extreme angle put Holly's sex at the perfect angle for the big black fucker. With a surge of rolling skin and fat Kevin jammed his cock into Holly. Immediately her hands moved so she wouldn't topple onto the sofa. Kevin stopped for a moment.

Kevin screamed "Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't ever just get up in the middle of a fuck and leave." then he slapped my wife's ass. Kevin began to savagely fuck my wife from behind.

"Wait please, I had to..." Holly pleaded but Kevin cut her off.

"I ain't waiting for shit out of you." Kevin bellowed.

My camera caught the image of that obese black fucker savagely mating with my wife. Two times Holly asked Kevin to wait and each time his response was a hard slap on her ass. After the second slap Holly spread her legs, hung her head and found better places to put her hands. After a few minutes Holly started to moan once again. Kevin was sweating and panting like an overweight dog. I could see spit fly from his mouth with each strong exhale.

"Fuck me." was all Holly said and she repeated it over and over like a prayer.

Kevin snorted and gasped his way through their violent coupling till he suddenly stopped. He was buried balls deep. Both of his hands were clamped on my wife's hips.

"When we together, nothing else matters You understand" Kevin bellowed.

"It was Rebecca, she needed to be fed. I only..." Holly replied. It was a stupid thing to say. She yelped when Kevin's hand came down again on her soft round ass.

"When we are fucking, nothing else matters. You understand slut?" Kevin said with a hidden violence to his tone.

Wisely, Holly simply said, "Yes, I understand."

"What you understand slut?" Kevin hissed.

Neither Kevin nor my wife had moved. She was bent over with her arms outstretched keeping herself from being toppled over. Kevin was over top of her. His cock was buried deep in Holly's pussy and his hands planted hard on her hips. Holly couldn't move. She was utterly at his mercy. Just like her body, her mind capitulated.

My wife didn't sob or weep when she replied, "I should have asked."

"Bitch, you should have waited." Kevin replied snidely.

"You're right. Please forgive me." Holly said in a sweet whisper.

Kevin immediately resumed his attack on Holly's sex. He fucked her harder than I had ever seen. He was rougher than I had ever been with her. And yet, she was egging him on, pleading for him to plant his seed and when he did I'm sure all of the neighbors heard him.

Just before he climaxed, Kevin gritted his teeth and bellowed, "I'm going to bust my nut. Bitch I'm going to put my baby in you. My baby, my black baby is going to be in you."

Holly cried out for him to do it. "Please give me your baby. I want to have your black baby. I'm yours all yours."

My wife was still mumbling "all yours" over and over when Kevin roared and filled her sex with his semen.

I slid down the side of the house and just stared into the bushes. It was two hours before I moved and another half an hour before I got up and went back to my car. I was too stunned to think, so instead of driving I just sat in the car until eleven o'clock. When I called home Holly said that Rebecca had just woke up so if I hurried all three of us could eat together.

True to her word we all three ate together. The house was clean and except for the missing crystal, there was no evidence that anything had happened. Holly was in her pale green robe. She asked if I would watch Rebecca so she could take a shower. I peered into the bathroom just as Holly was getting into step into the shower. She had bruises on hips from Kevin's iron grip and she had a big mark on her ass that looked like a hand print. What surprised me were the hickeys on her chest. The big purple marks were below her breasts and to each side. She looked like she had been royally fucked.

After her shower, Holly came downstairs, took Rebecca and went off to bed. I didn't sleep that night. Hell, I didn't even go to bed. In the morning I woke Holly and told her that I had to leave early. She groggily told me to go ahead. I left before the sun was up.

I met Holly for lunch at her favorite restaurant. We sat at a big table in the corner. After the waitress took our drink order I looked Holly in the eye and told her that I had good news. Smiling she asked if everything had gone well with the project. "That went really well." I told her and then added. "What went better was this..."

I waited a moment for the waitress to sit the drinks down and leave. Then I told Holly that I wanted a divorce. I bent down to pull out some of the pictures I had in a bag by my chair, but stopped. Holly wasn't upset. She didn't look surprised either. If anything, Holly looked relieved.

"I guess you know then?" Holly asked flatly.

"Yeah, you've not exactly been discreet." I told her.

"How many people know? Oh my God, does Jake know?" Holly asked and for the first time she showed some emotion.

"Not unless you've told him." I said flatly.

Holly shook her head then asked "can I have a couple of days to get my things out of the house?"

The only time I ever showed anyone any part of my video collection was right then to Holly. I pushed play on the video player in my phone. It was the spot where Holly was apologizing for attending to our daughter instead of fucking her lover.

"What do you think?" I asked.

In the end I got my quick divorce. All it took was a hint that if the pictures ended up in court they would be public record for any one to see, Holly then capitulated to all of my demands. She even came around to granting me full custody of Rebecca.

Funny thing is, I never had to be generous. The last time I saw Holly, we were officially ex-husband and ex-wife. Holly was pregnant. I asked how she was going to take care of it and where was she going to work? She stood up, gave me a sly smile and said simply, "I'm Kevin's and he by the way is rich."

Kevin's dad is very well off. Kevin worked in his father's furniture store while he finished college.

As for me, I have my family, my home and my freedom. The lying bitch is out of my life. And well, I've got the videos.