Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was on the couch laying on her back. Her eyes were fixed on the TV. Kevin was bent over her like a nightmare. They were both naked. Even though Kevin was propped up on his arms his ponderous gut still laid on Holly's thick, pregnant belly. Her lithe ivory arms and legs were wrapped around her rutting male. Holly's expression was a heavy mixture of desire and concern. They must have been at it for some time, because, Kevin's skin shone as if he had been oiled.

"Oh God, please be easy." I heard Holly plead in a small faraway voice.

"I aint slamming my shit in you near as hard as I could. You needs to stop worrying about how hard or soft I'm treating you and work on getting my nut. You can't crack a shell without a little tap. I've had you in every way. Every way. Now, I'm going to have you missionary like. Do want me to coat your walls baby?" Kevin said in a greasy voice.

Holly turned from the TV and looked right into Kevin's eyes and pleaded loudly, "Bust your nut in me. Fuck me and don't ever stop."

The fat black fucker grunted loudly then went slack on top of my wife. After a few moments he levered himself up and sat on the end of the couch. Holly sat up and bent over. She was holding her belly like she had been gut shot. Kevin looked down at her, tapped her on the side and told her to get cleaned up. As she got off the couch he added, "and don't take too long, on your way back get me a beer. One of those I brought."

A few minutes later, Holly padded back into the room. She was naked as before but her hair was damp. She was no longer holding her belly. The TV was playing an annoying action movie. The sound was turned up too high for me to hear what they were saying. But, I suppose I really didn't need to hear anything to understand what was going on. It didn't take long for Holly's head to disappear from the back of the couch. Then, Kevin kept looking down at his crotch. After a few minutes he too disappeared beneath the top of the couch. Nearly an hour went by in which I found myself watching the movie, then Holly appeared. She was breathing heavily and rocking back and forth. Her swollen breasts were slowly swaying to her movements. As if putting on a show for her black lover, Holly slowly ran her fingers through her hair and the tip of her tongue over her lips.

Then things changed. Holly closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and picked up the pace of her fucking. She was gasping for breath as she worked toward her orgasm. I didn't need to see the action to know what was going on. She was straddling the fat fucker. She was letting him lay there on my couch while she fucked him. Just like in all of their interactions Holly was doing all of the work. She was single mindedly chasing her own orgasm. Time and again she arched her back and then sat back; no doubt impaling herself on his huge manhood.

Then Holly was a sudden statue. "Why'd you make me stop?" she asked in her littler girl voice that was loud enough for me to hear above the TV.

"Stop what?" Kevin asked in a soft baritone.

My wife didn't answer him but instead stated the obvious, "I was so close. I was so close. I've been good. Please, I need to come. I need it really bad. Please don't tease me."

"Tease you? You the tease, I want you to tell me something." Kevin replied. He sounded as disinterested about her needs as she was about mine.

"What do you want me to say? I've needed your cock ever since I saw it. I'll do anything for you. I've done more than anyone would have guessed. Tell me, and I'll do it. I swear I'll do it." Holly made her promise as she pushed her breasts together and pinched her nipples between her forefinger and thumb of each hand. Slowly Holly moved back and forth but then suddenly stopped again.

Kevin bellowed in an expansive commanding voice, "I want the truth. I want to know what you are thinking. I want to know your desires. I want to know if you are with me."

Holly went slack. When she replied it was more free association than communication. "I am yours. For now, for always I will do what pleases you. I will fuck your friends. If you so choose I will have your baby. I want your beautiful, black baby in my body. I'll teach him to be just like his daddy. I'll make you happy; I know I will."

"What you want from this? You just crazy about my cock, you just love the way it makes you feel, is that what you want?" Kevin hissed.

"I love the way I feel when you're around. I love you. I love fucking you. And I love being yours, all yours, to do with as you see fit. You set me free..." Holly was speaking as a woman with no ties to anyone but to the lover beneath her. I've never seen her so obsessed.

Heedless of secrecy and stealth, is stood up and pushed my way through the shrub. Intent upon breaking up my wife's disgusting dalliance I went to the front door but I never opened it. I just stood on my porch and stared at the door. After a couple of minutes which felt more like the entire evening, I just turned around and went back to my car.

I returned the next night. Kevin was once again in my house. He was watching my TV with my wife next to him. Unlike Kevin, Holly was naked. Kevin was sitting in my recliner. He had a glass of beer at his elbow and my naked, pregnant wife on the floor by his feet. Holly's naked torso was pressed against his pant leg. Her heavy, full breasts were perfect. Holly's age and pregnancy came together to caste her as perfect symbol of femininity and ripeness. My wife was utterly naked and yet her black master paid her as much attention as I did the dog when he laid on the floor next to me as I worked.

For the rest of the two weeks Holly stayed true to her word, she did everything Kevin wanted. She never asked any questions and he never had to tell her anything twice. My pregnant wife did whatever that fat fucker wanted. Each night Kevin slept in my bed. Holly woke early each morning and cooked breakfast. Kevin didn't get cold cereal or yogurt and wheat toast. She fried him bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. She didn't eat with him but instead sat next to him and waited on him like a hired servant. No, a servant would have had been clothed, Holly was naked. Her hair was washed and nicely styled. Her legs were smooth and her nails were manicured. Her makeup was impeccable. No, a servant would not have shown this level of dedication. Holly was a slave. Kevin's slave and he was her obsession.

I spent the rest of the two weeks of my supposed trip watching and well, spying on my wife. Kevin stayed in my home every night. Whether he spent the day at the furniture store or at school he ended up each night fucking my wife in my bed. I kept a close eye on Holly's activities, so it was easy for me to go into the house while she was gone. These days remotely controlled surveillance equipment is cheap. I bought a package that contained six mini-cameras with accompanying microphones for less than I paid for my dog. I put the main unit in the attic. Each camera and microphone ran off of batteries. Configuring the cameras was easy, going into the house wasn't, not because I had to worry about being caught but instead I had to see my house in the hands of another man. Our family pictures that sat on the shelves in the living room were all turned backward. The family pictures that normally hung in the hallway were gone. Our wedding pictures weren't on our night stands but instead were stowed away in the bottom drawers.

Curiously, I didn't really feel anything from these insults. Larry was right, Holly was no longer my wife. She was just the woman who was leaving me. I turned on the cameras each evening when Kevin came home. Each afternoon when Holly left, I went into the house and replaced all of the batteries. I didn't want to run the chance of missing something because of a low battery.

I was inured to what each camera brought me. The camera in the foyer showed that Holly always took all of her clothes off at the door. In the house, she was always naked. Every evening she greeted him at the door completely naked except for a pair of acrylic heels. Her hair and makeup was always perfect. The routine was always the same. She handed him a beer then immediately went to her knees. My naked pregnant wife gave that fat black fucker a blow job every single night. Judging from the fervor she put into milking his cock, you'd think she was the one being pleasured instead of him. One evening, two nights before I was due to come home, I saw him give a slight wag of his head. He was looking down at Holly as she was holding his cock and licking his huge testicles. Kevin's disapproving expression, as slight as it was, made Holly double her efforts.

"What's wrong? Am I not doing something right?" Holly asked. She sounded genuinely concerned.

With an odd smirk on his face Kevin answered, "You need to switch this shit up. You suck cock better than any white girl alive but after a while even a starving man get tired of steak every night."

For a moment Holly looked dejected. Her eyes scanned the floor around her, then, as if suddenly renewed she looked up, bit her bottom lip and untied both of his black dress shoes. He languidly lifted each foot and Holly gently pulled each shoe off his big feet. My wife pulled at the waist of the fat fucker's pants. When his pants were in a pile at his feet Holly slowly ran both of her hands along the outside of each of his thick legs.

To my surprise instead of once again sucking on his big cock, my wife nudged the black fucker till he was facing the wall. Holly kissed and licked every square inch of his immense buttocks. She rubbed and fondled his thick thighs and ass then pressed her face against his left buttock. She kissed the immense hairy thing. I saw her tongue dart out and taste his skin. She shuddered and then repeated the same action on his other buttock. Holly switched from side to side as she sunk farther down his ass cheeks.

Kevin arched his back, and with the deliberateness of a practiced slut, my wife pried Kevin's enormous cheeks apart and buried her lips in the crack. Holly kissed and licked up and down the length of Kevin's black ass crack. Each time she dipped her head and bent down, she went farther. Then, as if finding a hidden candy, Holly craned her head back and pushed her face fully into his ass. Holly's throat was distended. Her jaw moved up and back slightly. The mother of my unborn daughter was lustily tossing an obese black man's salad and she was doing it in my house. She pressed her face into his ass crack then pulled away and licked up and down the dark crevice. Holly, reached down and stroked his hard rod and kept stroking it until he grunted and he pushed her away.

With his cock in his hand Kevin fisted the dark manhood and yelled at Holly to open her mouth and keep it open. "Open your mouth, that's it open it wide." He commanded.

Holly sat on her haunches with her mouth open wide as Kevin climaxed. His first jet of spunk went into her waiting mouth. Then he shot another gob of thick goo. It fell short and landed on her chin. The last jet fell on her nose. Kevin staggered away from Holly. As if oblivious to the depravity of her own actions, Holly shot the fat fucker a grin of satisfaction then calmly went about scooping his semen up with her fingers till she had a hand full. She then licked it out of her hand like a woman dying of thirst. Holly must have switched it up enough for him. I didn't see her toss Kevin's salad again. it was either a onetime thing or she wasn't doing it in front of any of my cameras.

The last day, only hours before I was scheduled to arrive from my feigned trip, I followed Holly to the furniture store where Kevin worked. It was a nice day, the sun was out and there wasn't a trace of clouds, not even the fluffy white ones. Holly drove past the front of Kevin's store then abruptly turned down the street next to the building and parked in the rear. I didn't follow but instead went around the block and parked within sight of the store front. When I came to a stop, Holly was on the sidewalk in front of the store. She was wearing a long rain coat and a pair of clear heels.

Holly opened the door and strode into the store like a woman ready to buy. A couple of minutes passed and a man and a woman with a small child left through the same door. After the family left and was no longer in front of the store. A thin, elderly, gray haired black man in a sweater vest and blue pants stepped out onto the side walk and looked around. Seemingly satisfied with what he saw, the man went back into the store and locked the door.

I could see something moving through the glass and between the two painted advertisements. On the left in big white letters was "Buy one lamp!" and to the right in thick yellow letters "Get the second half off!" Between the 'Buy' and the 'Get' and far into the store was Holly. Through the glare on the glass and with no help from the store's subdued lighting I just barely made out her green coat. She was standing with her back to the front of the store. She must have been midway into the store. She was motionless. At first I thought she was alone because there was no one standing around her, but no, with a passing truck the glare was suspended just long enough for me to see the heads of three elderly black men sitting in front of her. Holly stood in front of them like a cheap lap dancer. The truck passed and as it did so, Holly shrugged the coat off her shoulders. The glare returned and I was blind to her antics. All the same, I kept staring at the store front till a van stopped. The last thing I saw was my naked wife lowering herself in front of the semi circle of old black men.

Holly emerged from the store nearly two hours later. She was alone and a bit unsure on her heels. Still, she managed to slowly walk back to the minivan. It was nearly time for me to be picked up from the airport. Holly got back onto the main road but she was driving in the wrong direction. She was heading home.

I drove to the airport and returned my car. I made several calls from a pay phone in the airport terminal. Holly didn't answer our home phone or her cell. So,I went to the bar and had a couple of beers, talked to a couple of the guys and got a lively conversation going with the bartender over the merits of ECHL hockey. I then tried calling home again and got nothing. Hell, How long does it take to douche and clean semen off your skin? After three hours I went to a different car rental company and rented a car. Just as I was completing the paper work, my cell rang. Holly sounded genuinely apologetic. She said that she had felt faint all day and so took a nap. She had set an alarm but it must not have gone off.

"Didn't you hear the phone?" I asked after listening to her describe her day of nausea.

Holly's lie was oil on water. She said, "No, I turned it down because of all the telemarketers. They've been driving me crazy these last couple of days."

Holly picked me up an hour and ten minutes later. She was clean, quiet and smelled like my favorite perfume. Through the whole ride home, Holly only spoke when spoken to first. It was odd behavior but I tried to make light of it by telling her that I was exhausted from the long flight back home. I couldn't stop wondering if her behavior was nothing more than damage control; the less she said the smaller the probability of a screw up. But, on the other hand, maybe it was a behavioral artifact. Maybe Holly had internalized Kevin's "women should be seen and not heard" philosophy.

The house was the same as when I left. The pictures were in their rightful places. None of them were turned around and the sofa, loveseat and recliner were in their rightful places and were clean. And of course, my Holly was the same. It didn't take her very long to start complaining about how she felt.

Sitting on the sofa where only days before she had laid beneath her mammoth black lover, Holly announced, "I feel like, if I move too much everything is going to come right out. I better not jostle around too much."

I've been married long enough to know what that announcement really meant. She might as well have said "if you were thinking about having sex, don't because we aren't having any."

I was walking into my old life. It was the same old frustrating, go nowhere life that I had always muddled through. I watched Holly lay herself gingerly on the sofa. By all accounts, this was not the woman who had just given herself to a bunch of men in a furniture store. No this Holly, the one in front of me wincing at every movement wasn't sore because she had been on her knees sucking several black cocks. No, this Holly was sore because the pregnancy was so hard on her. I remember smiling just then. The pregnancy was hard on her. I repeated that statement again and again. The pregnancy was hard on her. I got Holly something to drink and a throw-blanket and after kissing her on the forehead I went to my office and made a few phone calls. Holly slept most of the day on the sofa. I woke her just in time for us to go to bed together. In the morning, just before six, Alexandria, Holly's mother met me at the front door.

"How is she? Alexandria asked before I could open the screen door.

I looked at the floor and took a judicious moment before telling her all of Holly's complaints. Worry grew on Alexandria's face. She took my forearm and stared into my face as I told her, "She seems to be fine but... Well, that's what she'll tell you. She said she was too tired to walk up the stairs to our bedroom last night. She practically fell onto the couch this morning. She said she wasn't sick just really tired. Alexandria, she's been really tired. While I was gone, nearly every time I called she said she was so tired that she couldn't talk for long. I've never seen her like this."

After a pause, Alexandria gasped, took my hand in hers and looked up at me "Did you call a doctor? Did you take her to the Hospital?" she asked in a whisper.

"She wouldn't let me. I know I should have but I was gone for two weeks. I didn't know. I mean, I thought she might have really just been tired. But I've had time to think about it and I really think she needs someone here to keep an eye on her. I don't want to impose, you know but, maybe could you stay here awhile?" Lying to Holly's mother was far easier than I had anticipated. Holly had always kept her mother at arm's length. Alexandria must have seen my request as a way of getting closer to Holly; and that was perfect.

The possibility of Alexandria shoring up her relationship with Holly had Alexandria looking in the right direction. So I said as if in passing, "I'll call my mother so she can come over and stay with her during the day. I just couldn't get a hold of her this morning. Could you stay for a couple of hours?"

Alexandria shook her head slightly. "Don't call Marianne. I'd love to spend a few hours every day with Holly. With Jake off to college, she could use the company. I'll come for as long as you need. Don't you worry about a thing. She and I will have a great time. Howard will be glad to get me out of the house. So you go ahead and go to work. I'll see you when you get back."

Every day for just over a month, Alexandria visited with Holly. When she didn't stay from dawn to dusk, she popped in unannounced. At first Holly didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to like the time she and her mother had together. The bitch even referred to it as her time without men.

The complaints started coming around the third or fourth week. Initially, I ignored Holly's grumblings. But one afternoon, just as Alexandria left Holly turned from the door and said accusingly "so, you asked her to watch over me?"

"Of course I did. You were tired all of the time. When I got back from my trip you just laid on the couch all night." I countered unequivocally.