All Comments on 'Holly's Day of Dreams'

by hrshie40

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish that I would have had this much fun at Ohio

Great story!!! Thanks. It brought memories of Ohio into

vivid memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happy Halloween to all

I am so sorry to say that the highest rank I can give is the 5.0 or 100%. I wish you the happiest of Halloweens and request you continue Holly's dreams. Others must remember her and still desire her for their selfish pleasures. How about starting with the father/son teaming up on Holly in a nc/reluctant scenario. The possibilities are endless. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please say there is more to come!

This story was great! I loved the setting and the set up. I would love to hear more of Holly's adventures at Ohio University. I am sure she didn't stop after her day of dreams. Please say you have more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holly sounds like a girl I knew at OU

Different last name. I am just imagining you changed the names to protect the not so innocent. I would love to see this turned into a series. You left a lot of door that could be opened. Any chance we will see more with these characters? I see you have other stories with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This should be in the Halloween Contest!

This site is having a Halloween Story Contest. Why isn't this story in that contest? It brings back memories of my party days at OU. Which reminds me the big Halloween Party is just around the corner. Maybe I will return for memory sake. You sure have me thinking about it with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story even if I do say so myself.

You did such an awesome job on this story. I can't read it with out getting wet! I LOVE it. The comment that said 5 stars is not enough was totally right!

xoxoxox

Thanks for this wonderful work of erotic fantasy. :)

Holly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More More More!

There will be more. There has to be more. Please for the love of all that is dirty, nasty, and sinful let there be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holly is my kind of Co-Ed

I think I may have to switch colleges and majors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is rare that I enjoy a story this much.

The author really needs to pat them self on the back. This story was very interesting to me. For one it felt like you had to be there while writing it. Your details really brought it all to vivid life for me.

I also like your main character. It was nice to see something other then the blond DD cookie cutter character that shows up so often. I think that makes it more real and allows the reader to accept some of the more out there and crazy things that happen in the story.

I will be reading your other works soon. Good job, and keep your stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This 'had been' a good story

A great story, though the word 'had' was used far too many times. It definitely got in the way of the language. And nearly got in the way of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous