Holly's Day of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

The man in the blue tights had guided her to the dance floor as the out of place business man from London had stood watching in the crowd. The music had throbbed in her head as superman and her body had intertwined. One of his hands had toyed with the stray strings of her wig while the other slowly slid down her back until his fingers reached the hem of her skirt. As they spun around the dance floor he had raised her skirt exposing her panties to the eyes of horde.

The unnoticed business man had once more stroked his raging hard on as he watched her exposed ass knowing all the activities were being recorded by hidden videos and these videos would be his to watch for years to come.

Out of embarrassment Holly had tried to push superman away but the cheers of the crowd had enticed her to sway her hips farther out and faster exposing her panties to the cheering crowd. She could fill the man's lips on her neck as her panty covered ass continued to please the crowd.

He had guided her hand to the crotch of his silken jump suit. Unconsciously she had started to stroke his stiff member to the melody of the song until she had felt his cock starting to pulsate in her hand.

"At last it is not Alpha Pi's turn." The man had said as he had pulled away from her.

He had handed her a drink as he ripped the wig from her head. His hands had quickly removed the marker from her pocket and he had signed his name on her forehead. The horny business man had left unnoticed as superman had been completing his signature. Holly had been marked just like Hester Prynne of the Scarlett letter fame.

Holly had escaped from Alpha Pi and had arrived at Beta Theta Pi with her dignity slightly shaken but her determination to join the sisterhood still intact.

The party at Beta Pi had been more subdued then the previous two parties. Instead of the loud raucous music shaking the house she had heard the soft sounds of jazz music as she had entered. She had been enchanted by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and had not noticed the business man standing in the corner.

This time she hadn't needed to search for her companions. Two men with long white wigs and matching beards that hung below their waist had met her at the door. One had been dressed in a red tunic while the other one had sported glasses and an orange with shades of brown tunic. She had almost laughed at their imitation of the famous Grumpy and Doc.

"Nice tattoo." Doc had said looking at her forehead while Grumpy had gazed intently at the signature on the back of her neck and whispered "Day of Dreams."

Each man had held one of her hands as they had led her to the bar where she was handed a drink. She had finished drinking as they had walked her to the makeshift dance floor and with Doc in front of her and Grumpy in back of her the three had slowly began to dance. Doc and Grumpy had slowly slid closer to her with each beating of the rhythm pulsating from the speakers.

She remembered her hips gyrating freely, but soon with each forward thrust of her hips she had been bumping into Doc causing a noticeable bulge in his pants as her panties had brushed against his manhood. With each backward thrust her ass had brushed Grumpy causing the same reaction in his pants. She had felt their bulges as they had placed their hands on her hips.

The unnoticed business man in the corner had been bolder at this house as he had unzipped his pants and allowed his hard cock the freedom it needed. He had stroked his member as he watched the group on the dance floor. This too was being record he had thought to himself.

While Doc held her waist Grumpy' hands had slide up her side. She remembered feeling his fingers as he had slowly pulled her blouse off. Poking through the slits in her bra her nipples had instantly stiffened at the touch of room's cool air. Grump's calloused hands had held her breast while Doc had sucked her stiff and willing nipples. His long beard had tickled the soft underside of her breast making her hornier with each sucking motion.

Sitting in front of her computer, Holly finished reading her emails as her hand instinctively began toying with her nipples through her blouse as she continued to remember how Doc had sucked on her nipples and how she had felt Grumpy grinding his hard cock against her ass through their clothing.

Behind her mask Holly's face had turned lavender from embarrassment as the crowd had fallen silent and had gathered around them to watch the action between Doc, Grumpy and Holly. Grump's soft and experienced tongue had Holly withering with pleasure.

Her face hidden from view by her mask Holly had watched as the crowd had started splitting into groups. Multiple groups of men and woman had imitated the actions between her and the two dwarfs. Soon she had heard screams of delight as women's desires had given way to orgasms.

She had watched from behind her mask as Bashful and Sleepy had ripped the clothing from Snow White. She had watched as the two dwarfs hard cocks had deflowered the lovely Snow White.

As Holly had been watching Sleepy and Bashful the business man had stuffed his hard cock in his pants and left for next house he knew Holly would be going on her night's journey.

As he traveled to the next house he remembered previous Days of Dreams. Sigma Kappa wasn't the only sorority to use this rite of passage. His position within the university had allowed him to know about each one before they had happened and he had attended rite. Without his consent these occasions could never have happened.

He had walked speedily and reached Lambda Chi well ahead of Holly. He had settled in with the crowd and had waited for her arrival.

"We wish we could finish." Doc and Grumpy had said as they had retrieved the pen from the pocket of her skirt. "But it is not our turn."

The pen had tickled her as Doc and Grumpy had signed her belly button before she left the house.

Holly had hoped the night would be dark before she had to walk exposed between houses, but as she had headed towards Lambda Chi Alpha a full moon had appeared. The moonlight had sparkled against her still hard and wet nipples as she had approached the fraternity.

The doors had opened to reveal the ball room scene from Cinderella. Her prince had greeted her dressed in his white suite complete with golden buttons and his royal crown. He had quickly led her to the pumpkin shaped bar where he had handed her a drink before they had proceeded to the dance floor.

As she had drunk the sweet concoction her head had started to spin. She had become intrigued with the sparkles of light glittering from his crown as they twirled around the floor. She had noticed the women dressed in the elegant gowns of royal times and more princes surrounding them on the floor as her prince gently guided her hand to his crotch.

She had found herself enjoying the feel of his trouser covered cock as it hardened with her firm stroking. She had gazed into his royalty's eyes and watched his devilish smile as the prince's hands had slowly slid upward from her rounded ass to gingerly unsnap and remove her lace bra. He had kissed her neck as his manicured fingers had tugged on her nipples. His gentle kisses had worked their way down until he was sucking on her breast as they spun around the floor. Her face and neck had once more turned maroon as she had noticed as the mob pressed closer to get a better view of the couples intertwined bodies.

The business man once more had slipped his rigid cock out of his trousers. This time he had been unable to control his urges and he had grabbed a nearby princess to fulfill his lust.

As the princess had slowly lowered Holly to the floor while removing his trousers the princess had been gratefully sucking the businessman's rigid cock until it exploded in her eager mouth.

"Day of Dreams my princess." The princess had said as her straddled Holly's chest and squeezed her breast against his rigid cock.

Once again Holly's hands were wandering over her body as she sat behind her desk gazing at but not seeing her computer screen. Her nipples responded as she tugged on them as she remembered her prince of so long ago.

The princes had thrust his manhood between her heaving breasts. Slowly at first but picking up the pace as passion had overtaken him. Slowly her hands had replaced his. She had squeezed her breast against his cock as his hands braced himself against the floor. Holly had watched his sweating face and had listened to his moaning as he had gotten closer and closer to orgasm. Finally she had seen his juices as they shot from his jerking cock and had covered her breasts.

The businessman had left as the crowd had erupted with applause for the action between Holly and the prince. The prince had signed his name in a circle around her breast with her nipple marking the center. Then he had led her outside and kissed her on the neck before gently slapping her ass as she had left the fraternity.

Holly remembered her excitement as she had run to Phi Delta Theta with her breasts still dripping cum from the prince of Lambda Chi Alpha. Any embarrassment at her nudity had left her to be replaced with a passion that had turned to an obsession that had been controlling her moves. She remembered strangers gazing or whistling as she had run past them but she had not noticed the businessman standing behind a tree his spent body trying to regain energy for the remainder of the night.

At Phi Delta Theta she hadn't waited for the door to be opened but had rushed in to find a crowd stunned by her appearance. Holly's cum soaked bare breasts had contrasted drastically with the head to toe silken Arabian dresses being worn by the women portraying the princess Badraulbadour. The men had been wearing the nondescript garb of an impoverished young ne'er-do-well. Genies in brightly colored dress had floated around the room. She had not guessed the theme of the party until she had been approached by two men carrying an old fashioned lamp. Then she had released she was visiting Aladdin and the magic lamp.

As she had stood in the center of the floor with the throng gazing at her naked breast, the men had poured the oil onto her shoulders. The warm liquid had quickly flowed down her back and front coating her nipples, belly button and had slid into the crack of her ass.

Slowly the men had spun her around with the oil flying off her nipples and into the surrounding mob. With each spin the men had slowly tugged at her gloves until they had fallen to the floor. Then they had guided her hands underneath their loose fitting garments. She had smiled behind her mask as she slowly stroked their cocks to hardness.

They had spun around in a circle as she stroked their cocks harder and faster. She had watched the expression on their faces as they neared orgasm. She remembered feeling the sudden warmth on her fingers as the men's cum had shot from their manhood into her hands and stained their clothing. She hand licked their juices from her fingers as each man had whispered "Day of Dreams." Each man had signed one of her arms before she had left the house.

Once he had regained his strength the businessman had decided to skip the thieves. He had known her every move would be recorded and he could watch the tape later. Instead he had headed directly to Phi Kappa Tau. Knowing what was to happen at each house had made his decision easy and he had definitely wanted to be in for the conclusion of the Day of Dreams.

Holly began licking her fingers as she remembered how the princess of thieves had tasted. Her hands left her now hard nipples as she once more began fingering her pussy as she continued to remember the remainder of her Day of Dreams.

She had long since forgotten the time restrictions until she heard the clock tower chiming as she turned the corner and headed for Phi Kappa Tau. She had reached the house sweating and her breast heaving as the bells chimed for the last time. She had barely met the time limit.

Once more the crowed had stared at her breast as she barged into the frat house topless. This time the crowded was costumed as giants both men and women, men and older women and it had taken her quite a while to realize what fairy tale she was in. The house had been decorated with golden eggs, harps, geese and a bean stalk that reached to the arched ceiling. The bean stalk was what had given her the clue she needed. She had been in the story of Jack and the Bean Stalk.

A costumed giant had emerged from the crowd and brought her a drink. Even with her head spinning from the night's activities and previous drinks, Holly had been given no choice but to consume the offered drink.

She and the giant had danced. Twirling, spinning and dipping the giant had led her closer and closer to the bean stalk until with a sudden motion of his arms he was tying her arms to the stalk. The rubbery green strands had tightly bound her arms. She had struggled against his energy by kicking with her legs and had almost screamed for help until the giant had stopped her efforts by whispering the magic words. "Welcome to your Day of Dreams."

She had stopped fighting at those words and the giant's hands had slide down her shoulders. His enormous hands hand cupped the sides of her breast as they had continued their descent down her sides. He had paused momentarily to gently squeeze her ass before his thumbs had hooked her stocking and roughly yanked her stockings and shoes off her legs and feet.

Had she been sober she would have blushed as the multitude of characters from the tale had rushed forward to see the trapped heroine. Fortunately Holly had been past being embarrassed as Jack, his mother, and the giant's wife gazed on as the giant had raised her skirt exposing the slit in her panties.

Slowly he had traced the outline of her cunt with his rugged hand before he had inserted one and then two of his enormous fingers. He had probed her deeper and spread her wider. Holly had begun to moan as waves of pleasure penetrated her pussy. The giant had kneeled and placed his shoulders under her knees.

Her lower legs had draped over his back like a doll as he stood up. His height had caused her legs to be higher than her head. She had become light headed as her blood had raced to her head. He had walked forward until his lips were sucking the juices from her womanhood. Unable to control her emotions Holly had unrelentingly thrust her hips against his mouth. His expert fingers and tongue had soon brought her to anther orgasm for her day of dreams.

The businessman had watched these antics with a smirk on his face. His movements concealed by the massive characters he had left as Holly had screamed with pleasure. He had now known she would be wet and ready for him when she arrived at the final stage. He had known he would make her cum with pleasure.

As she had been recovering from her orgasm, she had noticed the crowd had paired off and the men and women had been in various stages of undress. She had smiled as she had realized the gratification she and the giant had brought to the crowd. The giant had untied her and signed both of her legs before he had led her to the door with her juices dripping from both his lips and her pussy.

She had run barefoot and topless to Pi Kappa Alpha. She no longer cared about the staring women and men. She had hardly been able to wait to experience the next sexual adventure for the night.

The fraternity had seemed dark that night with the lights out as if waiting on some evil to appear. She had approached with trepidation but her newly awakened desires had forced her to finally enter the house.

The men had been dressed in loincloths and had been wearing fur hats with tusks protruding from their heads. Their faces had been painted with the symbols from the cannibalistic tribes of the Caribbean. The women had been topless with leopard skin bikini bottoms barely covering their assets.

A native warrior had joined her as she entered the house and had quickly escorted her to the backyard which had been decorated as a mirage with palm trees and a pond complete with sand. A kettle of what appeared to be stew had sat upon a simmering flame.

As her guard had stood watch over her other warriors compete with headdress and spears had emerged from hiding bearing a naked man seating on the throne of a king. The parade had ended with the throne being gently sat on the ground directly in front of her.

The king had stepped from his throne and he had walked toward her with his manhood clearly stiffening with each of his steps. He had caressed her cheek with his hand while bending down his head and nibbling on her neck. His hands had traveled down her sides as he had quickly picked her up and carried her to the kettle. His heated nibbling of her neck had left visible markings.

She had almost screamed as she had been lowered into the kettle until she realized the flames were lights and the kettle was a cleverly disguised wading pool. The warm water had been soothing to her tired legs and body. The top of the water had peacefully embraced her tender and sore nipples.

The warriors and the concubines had surrounded the kettle as the king was aided into the pool. Slowly the king had walked behind her and pulled her tight against his hard cock as his hands embraced her breasts. He had led her around the pool displaying her nakedness to the crowd.

She remembered how the crowd had cheered when with a sudden downward gesture of his hands he had torn her skirt and panties off. Pulling these from the water he had tossed them like rags onto the ground. Once more he had pulled her close but this time his stiff shaft had teased the rim of her tender ass.

The businessman had stood hidden behind a bush watching. He had wanted to stroke his cock but had not dared risk this spending himself for a second time that night. He had known his hard cock would soon be in her dripping pussy so he had watched the cannibal and the fair maiden as his cock teased the zipper of his trousers.

"This is your Day of Dreams." The chieftain had said with a sudden thrust that had slid his immense cock into her virgin ass. She had bitten her lip to keep from screaming at the pain and pleasure she had experienced. He had kept fucking her with his swollen cock. Faster and harder he had fucked her. One of his hands had clamped onto her breasts while the other one was around her waist propelling her into his thrust. The pleasure had lasted for what seemed like hours but finally with one last plunge and a loud scream she had felt his load penetrating her.

The horny businessman had left as she had been being pulled from the kettle by the warriors. The night's adventure was nearing climax and he had wanted to be there for the final two episodes.

Holly remembered the warrior's rough hands roaming over her body as they had dried her off before the king had signed his name across her butt. Then she had been taken to the street where she had run naked except for her mask to Sigma Phi Epsilon.

The inside of the frat house had been adorned to resemble a forest with a pathway that lead to the backrooms which had been segregated to appear as grandmothers small country cabin. The women in the crowd had been costumed in either little red riding hoods or dressed in the garments of a gentile old grandmother.

The businessman had been out of character compared to the other men who had been dressed in either deerskin hunting outfits complete with riffles, knives, bows and arrows or the hairy outfit of a wolf and so he had hidden in the darkness of one of the rooms.

The wolves in the room had howled as she had entered the room naked except for the mask that hid her face and was tied by a string around her head.

As she had approached the cabin the wolves had gathered on one side of the path while the hunters gathered on the other side and fired their laser light rifles at the wolves. The sounds coming from the toy riffles had filled the room.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers