Holly's Day of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Suddenly a wolf and a hunter had jumped from the crowd. Each had grabbed one of her arms and began to twirl her around faster and faster. She had become dizzy and had slowly sunk to the floor. As she was falling the wolf had grabbed her mask and yanked it from her head.

Through her dizziness she had watched as the hunter took off his pants and approached her with his rock hard penis in his hands. He had teased the lips of her mouth with the tip of his cock while slowly moving her hands to his balls. Her primal instinct had taken over and she had begun licking his shaft with her tongue. The wolf had taken the hint from the hunter and soon had his cock out of his costume.

Soon she had the hunter's manhood deep in her throat while one of her hands hand had teased and squeezed his balls. The wolf had wrapped he fingers of her other hand around his hard shaft as she had continued giving the hunter a blowjob. The hunter had grabbed the back of her skull and had forcible rammed his penis deeper and deeper into her mouth even as his cock had begun to swell filling her mouth completely.

The wolf's cock had begun twitching in her hand spewing cum up her arms even as the hunter with one last overwhelming thrust shot his cum down your throat. She had turned to the wolf and licked his cock clean. The salty taste of his cum had left a smile on her face as the hunter had signed her lips. "Day of Dreams." The wolf had said as he signed her throat.

The businessman had run from the house as the wolf and hunter were signing Holly. He had known he would soon be ramming his massive hard on into the lovely witch's' pussy bare shaved pussy.

Holly had left Sigma Phi Epsilon with cum dripping from her lips and arms. Without the mask she had been completely naked except for the broomstick she still carried. She could have been easily recognized by anyone that knew her. Survival instincts had finally taken over. She had regained control of her thoughts and instead of running boldly to the last fraternity she had walked quickly and had hidden behind trees when anyone approached. She had remembered what Barbara had said. The sorority would know nothing about her activities if she was caught.

The outside of Theta Chi was had been transformed into an old London house complete with gas lanterns and a door knocker that resembled a lion's head. The clock had started chiming twelve thirty as she knocked on the door and was greeted by a small boy who used a cane to walk.

Inside the people were costumed exactly like the characters out of Dickens a Christmas Carol. There were numerous Tiny Tim's with their crutches, Bob Cratchit's with their top hats, Jacob Marley's in their death linen's, Christmas past in there period attire, Christmas present in their kingly robes, and Christmas yet to come dressed as the Grim Reaper but there was only one man dressed as Scrooge.

Scrooge dressed in his business suit had quickly cornered her and led her onto the dance floor where the sounds of classical music had been softly playing. Her nipples had hardened as they brushed against the coat of his suit. His knees had brushed gently against her shaved crotch as their legs intertwined. Christmas past, present and future along with Jacob Marley had circled around the pair as they waltzed across the empty dance floor.

Scrooge's hands had slipped up and down her back as he had held her tightly. She had gazed into his eyes relishing the gentleness of his touch. Their lips had touched as she slowly began unbuttoning his black jacket and fleece white shirt. His hands had left her long enough for him to remove his jacket and shirt letting them tumble to the floor. Holly had marveled at the taunt muscles of this torso as her hands had toyed with the magnificent white hair on his chest.

She had become the aggressor as she hurried removed his trousers and boxers. Soon his remaining clothing had been piled on the floor. Naked they had collapsed into each other's arms. His firm cock had brushed aside the outer lips of her pussy as he had carried her to a table next to the dance floor. As he had lain her down she had noticed the trailing party of characters ripping their outfits off as they too had approached the table.

Scrooge had taken the broomstick from her hands and with a smile hard removed the tip of the handle to reveal a vibrator. She had been exhausted to wonder how he had known about the vibrator but over time she had begun to question that incident.

She had gasped as he had quickly inserted it into her ass even as he as his penis plunged deeper into her womanhood. Her eyes had been closed as her body had shivered with both pleasure and pain. She had been unaware of the other naked men around her until she had felt a weight on her chest as Christmas present had straddled her and slid his cock between her breasts. The other men had followed.

Soon she was swallowing Christmas past while Christmas yet to come had replaced the vibrator with his rigid member. Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim had wrapped her fingers around there cocks. The team worked in unison just like the Budweiser Clydesdales. Each time Scrooge would thrust into her tight and burning pussy her ass would be further impaled upon Christmas's yet to come manhood.

She had felt herself sweating as the six hard cocks continued to fuck her body. Everyone had been moaning and groaning with pleasure. Faster, harder, deeper, Scrooge had picked up the tempo of his fucking. Her pussy had been drenched in her own juices as Scrooge's cock had lengthened like Pinocchio's nose. His member had swelled in her pussy and had begun to jerk. With a final jerk of his manhood he had spewed forth his hot and sticky load. His juices had mingled with hers the excess erupting from her sore pussy like old faithful in Yellowstone Park.

At the same time Christmas present had been mashing her tits together as his hard cock had slide faster and faster between her breasts. His thumbs and fingers had pinched her rock hard nipples sending waves of pleasure down her spine. With one last scream and thrust his volcano had erupted spewing his lava over her chest.

The cock in her mouth had swollen until she was almost gagging with each thrust. Finally it exploded in her mouth. She had felt the saltiness of his cum as it slowly trickled down her throat.

Christmas yet to come had continued fucking her ass. His hardness had filled ever crevice of her butt. Harder, faster and deeper he had penetrated her. His hands pulling and pushing her against his throbbing cock just like the driving arms of a steam locomotive. Then she heard his scream as he had discharged his load into her tender hole.

During this unforgettable fuck fest she had been unconsciously stroking the cocks of farther and son. Both men had begun groaning as their stiff limbs had continued to bulge in her hands. They had shrieked at the same time as cum had shot from their cocks and covered her arms and hands.

Six signatures had been added to her body art for the night before she had been led to the door. The clock had chimed one as the door had closed behind her. How fitting she had thought remembering the first spirit would appear at the sound of one.

Spent and weary from the long night the businessmen had quickly dressed as Scrooge again. He had one last wish to see her streaking through campus before he headed home for the night and so he had walked out of the frat and had headed towards Baker Center. Unlike Holly who had not yet received her final instructions. The mysterious man had known her route through campus beforehand.

Holly had paused for a moment outside of the house as a women dressed in witch's outfit had approached. The witch had paused momentarily next to her and had handed her a package before while she had said. "Complete your day of dreams." The witch had then ambled into the fraternity.

Holly had quickly opened the package to find a single typewritten page and a map of the campus. The singe page had simply stated. Follow the route drawn in red on the map. Holly had looked at the map and had seen the red route that had begun at Theta Chi and had run along the levee through 4th floor of her dorm, Martzolff Hall, through 3rd floor of Baker center, over to the 2nd floor of McCracken Hall and then to Sigma Kappa. She had dropped the map and had begun to run.

She had begun to run with the wind blowing through her sweaty hair and drying her cum soaked and sperm filled body. She had run along the levee perched high above the highway and the river with the moonlight sparking on its crested waves. She had run as the lights from the cars headlights had lit the levee like fireflies in a field. She had run as the cars excited drivers had sounded their car horns at her astonishing beauty. At this late hour there had been no lovers on the normally crowded grass of the levee.

She had reached Martzolff Hall and had run up the stair case to the fourth floor. Martzolff Hall had been coed with the first and third floor reserved for women and the 2nd and 4th floor reserved for men. She had run down the 4th floor aisle as men had opened their doors and cheered for her. She had slid between the guidance counselors spread legs as he had tried to impede her progress. The slide had left burn marks on her bare legs and ass but she had hardly felt them as she had gotten up and continued her run to the end of the aisle and down the back stairs.

As she had exited Martzolff Hall she had noticed a campus patrol car. Apparently the counselor had not found her slide between his legs funny and had called the police. She had continued running towards baker center as the officer had gotten out of his car and ordered her to stop. She had had ignored his cries and instead had run even faster. She had been to close and had endured too much not to become a sister.

The mysterious businessman had watched her from a third floor window of Baker Center as she had streaked towards the building with the cop closely behind her. He had hesitated for just a moment before making a decision. If she made it to the third floor before being caught he would try to help he had decided but only if he could help without putting himself in peril.

She had run up the stairs three at a time and had burst through the door and into the carpeted passageway of the third floor as the cop had reached the second floor. She had known she couldn't out race him with her tired legs but maybe she could hide from him. She had managed to open the door to room 317, the one that would eventually become her office, as her pursuit had reached the third floor. She had hidden in the closet waiting panting and waiting to be discovered.

Suddenly she had heard the door next door open as the officer had yelled. She had heard voices talking but had been unable to understand the conversation. Finally the door had closed as apparently the cop had given up his pursuit and was now in the adjoining room.

Sitting in her office Holly continued to play with her wet and horny pussy wishing she was back in her Day of Dreams. She slowly slipped her clothing off and continued to pleasure her entire body. She was so engrossed with her excitement she didn't hear her office door open as a man quietly walked in and slowly began to stroke his cock as he watched Holly. Holly's mind continued remembering the past.

She had slowly left her hiding place to open the door and peek down the corridor. With no one in site she had begun creeping down the passage way until she had reached the stairway. She had walked down the stairs and out the door before resuming her run to Sigma Kappa.

Still in Baker center the mysterious man had been answering questions.

"I didn't hear any one." He had lied. "I have a very early meeting this morning and I decided to come to my office early and prepare for it. I guess I must have just missed her."

He had continued to delay tactics until he had seen her leave the building from the corner of his eye. Then with a dismissive wave he had order the officer from his office.

"Perhaps your will find something more challenging." He had said as he had led the captain to the door of his office. "Please don't bother me any more today. I have very serious business to attend to."

Now you owe me one he had thought to himself as returned to his desk and watched Holly running through campus with her lovely body highlighted by the cloudless and moonbeam filled night.

The captain had left and had continued to search the building without luck before he had returned to his patrol car and back to the office. Had he waited just a few more minutes he would have seen Holly's naked body entering McCracken Hall.

Exhausted Holly had entered the elevator in McCracken and had selected the button for the 2nd floor. The elevator had slowly risen as she had rested against its cold steel side. Finally the doors had opened and she had exited into the lobby of the second floor.

She had slowly walked past the closed class room doors remembering the hours she had already spent in those rooms doing her first semester at Ohio University. Walking past the first room she had remembered that was where she had first been kissed on campus by a college guy.

As she had passed the last class room she had recalled Professor Miller, hunk was her nickname for him, was teaching the fundamentals of education course she was taking this semester. Holly's juices had once more started to flow as she had remembered the nights she had spent fantasizing about the things she would like to do to the Professor and the things she would like to have the Professor do to her. Holly's libido once more had started to stir at her remembrances. She had been horny and distracted as she had run down the back stairs of McCracken Hall and had exited into the alleyway.

Holly had been surprised to hear her name called as the outside door had closed and locked behind her. She had turned towards the sound of voice and had instantly recognized Travis Payton. He too had been seeking an education degree and had been in several of her classes. She had declined several unwanted advances from him. On that Halloween night he had been with another man as they had quickly approached Holly.

"We saw you fucking old Scrooge." Travis had said as he had unzipped his pants to release his massive cock. "I thought you might like a young hard cock instead of his wrinkled old member."

Holly had tried to struggle as Travis had approached her but had found her arms pinned behind her back by the stranger that was accompanying him. Travis had roughly squeezed her breast leaving bruises as they had dragged her behind a dumpster.

Travis's manhood had penetrated her wet pussy as the stranger had held her tight with his hard cock pressed against her back. Travis's mechanical motions continued indefinitely. His actions had nothing to do with lust or sexual appetite. He had been seeking revenge for the number of times she had rejected him.

A primeval scream had escaped her lips as Travis's cock had shot its honey into her beehive. She had collapsed onto the ground sore and hurting but the men had not been done. The stranger had quickly stifled her screams by shoving his cock into her mouth.

He had grabbed the back of her head and had fucked her mouth as Travis had stood beside him laughing. When he was done both men had shoved her to the ground before running back up the alley way. Holly could not remember if she had passed out but she had known it took her a few minutes to regain her senses.

Holly had not met anyone else that night as she had staggered back across campus. She had arrived at Sigma Kappa just as the clock had begun chiming as if counting down her last seconds. She had grabbed the door handle and had collapsed into the foyer where all the sisters had been standing.

"Welcome home sister Galloway." Barbara had said. "You have completed your Day of Dreams. Stand before the mirror and remember."

A full length mirror had been rolled in front of Holly so she could see the signatures. She looked in the mirror to a reflection of herself covered from head to toe with the signatures received that night. Instead of being embarrassed she had been proud to bear the signatures as a sign of triumph.

"It is late sister." Barbara had said to Holly as she had handed her a maroon colored toga. "Here is your new sisterhood clothing please get dressed and return to the dorms. Tomorrow the sisterhood will come over and help you move into the house."

She had wrapped the toga around her naked body and had walked back to the dorm wondering what her future at Sigma Kappa would bring.

She had opened had opened the door to her dark room wanting nothing more than a night sleep but her thoughts of restful slumber had been abruptly interrupted by a nearly naked man standing in the room. She had gasp and almost screamed before she recognized him as the counselor who she had slid underneath earlier that night.

"What do you want?" she had managed to squeal.

"You." He had hissed as he grabbed her and closed the door. "Did you really think you could streak through the dorm without me noticing who you were? I let you escape knowing you would return. Now I deserve you."

He had shoved her against the bed as he had yanked his only piece of clothing off. As his boxer shorts fell to the floor he had pulled her toga off.

"I could get you expelled for your high jinks tonight but instead I prefer to fuck you tight young pussy." He had said as he shoved her onto the bed.

She remembered how he had clasped his hand across her mouth preventing her from screaming as he had crammed his hard cock into her. There hadn't been any passion or desire in his movements just an uncontrollable sexual urge.

He had been done in a few minutes and had quickly dressed and left her room. She had cried for the first time that night as he left the room. She had fallen asleep crying as she had wondered if being part of the sisterhood was worth what she had gone through.

Later that morning she had been awakened by three of the sisterhood knocking on her door. They had helped her pack her things and had moved her to the house. At the house they had helped her remove all traces of the previous night and to begin her new life off campus.

The rest of the story was history.

The stranger too had been remembering as he stood behind Holly. He remembered the first time he saw her and approved her application as a cheerleader. He remembered just how much he had wanted to fuck her back then.

He remembered convincing Barbara to accept her into Sigma Kappa. He remembered following her around the fraternities. He remembered the pleasure he had received at Theta Chi. He remembered saving her from the cop. As he remembered he began taking his clothes off until he was completely naked.

He remembered handing the diploma to her at her graduation. He remembered following her career over the years. He remembered interviewing her for her current position. He remembered how he had jerked off as she accepted the position over the phone and he remembered how he had dreamt of this day of revelation as he approached Holly.

Holly heard footsteps behind her and tried to spin the chair around to face the intruder. She felt a strangers arm around her waist that kept her from turning. She felt a strong hand on her breasts and she saw a reflection in the window. Suddenly she realized the president of the university was standing behind her naked with one hand feeling her body and his other hand stroking his massive cock.

"Mr. Shields." She exclaimed. "What are doing?"

"Not a Day of Dreams but a life of dreams." He replied. "I was Scrooge and I was the man that saved you in Baker Center."

He slowly kissed her neck as his fingers slipped into her pussy.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers