Holly's Jolly Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers

Jane, now lost in lust by the girl's dominance and her daughter's mouth, tongue, and fingers on her pussy, grabbed Amy's but and thrust her face harder into Amy's pussy, fluttering her tongue furiously over her clit and slurping on Amy's wet cunt as she moaned with the ecstasy of what was being done to her and the depravity of what she was doing overall.

Groans and moans became yelps and screams of pleasure as Amy and Jane mounted the peak of ecstasy and exploded as one. The women detached from one another as Holly and Amy kissed passionately, tasting Jane's juices together. "So, did your mother taste good baby?" Amy asked Holly.

"O yes, she tasted wonderful. You'll have to try her soon." Amy responded in a bliss-filled voice. They both looked at Jane, Holly's mother, who was busy licking up all of Amy's juices from her face.

"Why not try it now? After all, you didn't cum yet," Amy said looking at Holly, "and your mom has already said she loves the taste of your pussy. Let's have her do you and me do her. You can do me too. It'll be a wild daisy-chain." The girls giggled as they jumped on Jane again and settled into position.

For the next hour, all that could be heard at the Fitzgerald house were moans, groans, whimpers, yelps, and screams, along with quite a bit of dirty talk, as the three women drove each other to sweet orgasm again and again and again. When finally they had slowed and stopped in exhaustion, it was clear that a new type of relationship had been established between the three.

"Well, I do think we enjoyed your present quite a bit." Amy told Holly as they share light feathery kisses in the aftermath of their passion.

"Yes, I do believe my new toy will do a lot to insure that we" Holly stopped momentarily, and then began in a sing-song voice, "have a holly jolly Christmas...this year!"

Both girls laughed quietly as they looked at the sleeping older woman between them, a mixture of sweat and pussy juice covering most of her body, and contemplated life with their new toy.

petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers
12