Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"No, ma'am," I said, another stirring beginning in my crotch. Holly and I just looked at each other for a couple of minutes, both of us smiling. Then, Holly said a soft, "Goodnight, foot boy," and turned to put both hands on the steering wheel.

I replied, "Good night...," but was interrupted by Holly. She said, "Wait...don't call me 'ma'am' or 'Holly'...from now on call me what you've made me feel like....a Goddess. Yes, call me 'Goddess' from now on."

I turned and opened the car door. As I began to step out into the artificially lit parking lot, I first looked around to see if we'd had any spectators watching our sexual antics. I saw no one, but that didn't mean someone hadn't watched earlier. Still, nothing I could do about that, anyway. So, I turned back to Holly and looked her right in her mysterious eyes.

"Good night, Goddess," I said, and then I got out, stood up on wobbly legs, and closed the car door. Holly backed out of her parking spot and then pulled forward out of the lot. I walked with unsteady steps to my car, and did likewise. When I got home, my parents wondered where I'd been for so long, and I just waved them off. My head was spinning. I'd gone from being a flop with girls at school to meeting the most incredible woman of my life. I was so exhausted and dazzled, that I just walked right to my room. When my parents followed me, demanding to know what happened, I turned and hugged my dad and kissed my mom. They were shocked. They stared at each other incredulously as I continued to my room.

"That boy is sick. Something's wrong with him," my dad said matter-of-factly, a frown wrinkling his forehead.

"Oh, no....that's the look of a boy who's smitten," my mom answered, smiling the smile of a relieved mother.

Both of them were right..yet neither of them knew the half of it. In fact, neither did I. I had no idea how many bizarre and kinky things Holly would teach me over the next thirteen months. Some of what she had me do for her over the next year had nothing really to do with sex, but with power. That's what it was all about with Holly, and even that first night I could sense that. But those incredible feet held my brain and sex organs in a vicelike grip of lust. And her steaming honeypot turned my mind to mush just thinking about it. I couldn't bear the thought of losing either of them, and so I knew I'd do anything she asked me to.

As I finally undressed and slipped into bed, I knew I wasn't going to sleep. I kept seeing Holly's toes and soles...her legs spreading wide and her hands urging my head toward her lightly carpeted slit. I remembered that awesome orgasm I'd had inside that same opening. I squirmed and, as predicted, didn't sleep much that night. My mind, my body...my very soul...all had become Holly's personal property...and all three were eagerly awaiting Thursday.

To Be Continued...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers