Hollywood After Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so busy eating out her sweet chocolate snatch that I had failed to notice that I was having a hard time breathing, Beyonce's legs tightly closed around my face as she moved up and down on the bed. I stopped licking her for a moment, long enough for her to stop thrashing around and then climbed up from my kneeling position on the floor to one more appropriate for the situation: a 69 position.

Dropping my head back onto her cunt once more, it was far easier to lick at her (especially the dark brown nub of her clit) as I began to slide my tongue sloppily over her snatch like a dog would. Beyonce had propped her head up on a pillow from the bed and was now licking at my own slit, probing it with her tongue and fingers.

We continued this passionate love making for hours. Neither one of us were, of course, lesbians, but for tonight we just didn't care what we were. This was about passion, about attraction and about embracing beauty. Our lovemaking was hot and heated, but always tender and gentle. I suspect that Beyonce had done this sort of thing before, but the skillfulness of her mouth and her body, knowing how to get one to respond to every touch and caress, was something that was naturally born, not taught.

In the early hours of the morning, after countless orgasms, we both finally collapsed into a heap on the bed, sweat and cum covering our bodies. My breasts ached slightly from Beyonce licking on them, but I could also see the hickey I had left on her throat, so I knew that Beyonce wouldn't be without some lovemaking wounds.

I felt sleepy as I lay there stroking my pussy, Beyonce curled up next to me, her soft breathing tickling my nipple every time it escaped her lips. This was the life, I had decided. Alex may have been genuine in his love for me, but now that I had tasted the big time and what it had to offer, the only love I could ever cherish would be my career, my music, my fame.

I leaned down and kissed Beyonce's cheek and then turned off the light switch just above the bed, the tinkling of the chandelier glass wooing me into a comfortable, blissful sleep.

KATHERINE'S STORY:

I sat up with a start, my chest heaving as I ran my hand across my sweaty forehead. I had had a horrible dream, one that had caused me to be scared awake although now that I was trying to remember it, the details had already started to fade.

Looking around the room as my eyes adjusted to the late night light of the street lights outside, I realized I was not in a place I recognized. Panic leapt into my throat for a moment before my mind finally kicked back into gear and I realized that I was still at the mansion on Yardly drive, where I had gone to go through initiation.

My mind still felt foggy, but details were starting to come back. Salma Hayek. Rose Petals Club...it all hit me as a flood, the effects of the pot now completely worn off as I started to wrestle with the cold, hard reality that I was now facing. Glancing down, I noticed I was naked and I saw off on a chair in the corner my clothes neatly stacked and folded.

Turning towards the edge of the bed, I grimaced in pain as my side stung like it was on fire. Throwing back the sheets, I saw the still swollen and slightly scabby looking area where the tattoo had been applied. The tattoo itself brought back even more thoughts, of a disorienting sense of pain and pleasure. All I could remember was feeling something incredibly intense, with Salma Hayek taking the lead and two other girls...Kate Hudson and Alicia...what was her last name?...Witt! Yes, that was it! also following her lead.

But that had been in the afternoon when all that happened. I remembered showing up at this house then. How long had I been asleep?

Carefully stepping off of the bed, favoring my right side so as not to put too much tension or pressure on the sore area of the tattoo, I gathered my clothes and very slowly climbed into them, leaving off my panties because they rubbed directly against where the tattoo was.

Slipping on my shoes, I half walked and half hobbled to the door. Opening the door slowly, wincing at the sound of it's creaking, I stepped out into a massive hallway that parted in the middle to a large set of stairs leading down. Yes, that's right, the staircase. Where Salma had come down from. I was pleased with myself for having remembered all of these little details. Cautiously, I began to descend the steps, careful to stay on the carpeted areas.

The house was deathly quiet, and would have been damn near impossible to see around had someone not left a slowly dying fire in the fire place. The hearth crackled a little bit as a wood log succumbed to the battering heat, but otherwise the room was completely quiet.

Passing the sofa, I saw Alicia and Kate sleeping on top of each other naked, their bodies curled against one another like animals as they slumbered. There were empty beer bottles and more cocaine on the coffee table, and from the stillness of their breathing I knew that they had partaken in both.

Heading towards the front door, I gently pulled it open. The cool air of the night outside rushed in around me as I stepped outside and closed the heavy door behind me, pleased with myself for having gotten away from the house without detection. Carefully I hobbled towards my car parked down at the bottom of the hill in which the mansion rested and, getting into it, I drove off towards the freeway.

I entered the freeway at 3:42 AM, finding an all night diner just outside of the city a few exits down. Pulling my car in, the place was deserted except for a waitress flirting with a trucker down at the end of the counter. They both stared at me as I walked in, but I gave them no mind as I walked past and headed towards the ladies room.

Having relieved myself, I straightened my appearance up in the mirror and then walked out. Right by the restrooms was a pair of telephones and a phone book dangling between them. Turning my back on the waitress and trucker (who had once again decided to watch me), I found what I was looking for in the phone book and, while making a distracting noise by coughing, tore it out of the phone book.

I tucked the page into my shirt and walked out non-chalantly from the diner, getting on the freeway again and heading out towards my destination. I didn't really know who to turn to about this, but given all that I had been through and what I now knew, he seemed the most likely candidate to at least give me a place to sleep for the night, not wanting to go home for fear that it might be watched.

Pulling to a stop outside on the street, I stepped out of the car and walked up the stairs to his apartment. The entire city seemed completely quiet and empty from here, the distant sounds of traffic not even registering in my ears.

Taking up the knocker like I had earlier in the day (assuming it still WAS today), I thought better of it and instead just hit my fist against the door a few times. No response. I knocked again. Still no response.

On the third round of knocking, I finally heard someone trudging towards the door. Two deadbolts unclicked, followed by a chain lock.

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." a voice said on the other side of the door. The door opened slowly as I took a deep breath, clearing my throat.

"I need your help. I'm in the organization deep now and I need to find out what that means. Please let me come in," I said, hoping that the hopefulness in my voice wasn't too apparent.

"Of course Katherine, please, come in,"

CHAPTER 4 - COMING SOON

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Send me feedback at:

Miss a chapter? Read all my stories here on Literotica

1...345678