Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Blake Lively films a sex tape with a male porn star.
11.8k words
4.8
22.8k
69
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

Special thanks to my friend Jack who inspired this story. It's the first in a trilogy and a spinoff to my La Caza Tales stories.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Short rays of light illuminated through the pulled back curtains eating up the darkness in the bedroom during the afternoon hours. Beyond them were curtains in the color of beige, no shades covering the double door windows. The curtains blended in with the wallpaper color, sleek beneath borders of white wood. In the distance of the room, shuffling was heard from within a closet that stretched out large enough to be a mini-bedroom from across the right side of the room. Inside, row after row of clothes were divided with shelves that contained foot wear, jewelry and other pieces of clothing. In the back, one row of jackets had been pulled apart from the metal bar hanging above to make way for a blonde haired woman to scan her eyes upon them piece by piece.

Blake Lively couldn't have been more satisfied with the home she lived in. Searching through so many outfits and various articles of clothing, it was easy to waste hours in her closet. The costs of success had come and gone as she had accomplished an acting career that could afford the costs of living in such exquisite luxury. At thirty-three years of age, she felt to be set up for life with a happy marriage to another big name in the film industry and now raising a family after having her kids. In social circles and through the front headlines of tabloid magazines, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds had been described as a 'power couple'. Their relationship began over a decade ago when they met on the set of Green Lantern. Before marriage, Ryan had solidified himself with a long career ahead.

It didn't bother Blake that her husband had the greater career when it came to both of them. Their love for one another was felt strongly through years of dating before marriage and raising a family together. In social circles among Hollywood, they shared most of the same friends. Blake sometimes missed the old days before her marriage when she had more free time to spend alongside some of her closest friends in the business. The price of living such a luxurious life wasn't a problem to her. Blake felt quite comfortable sitting back in her multi-million dollar mansion, deep within a gated community in the hills and away from the preying eyes of the public and paparazzi that she felt should've been glad they could snap a few random photos of her every other month as she went about her day.

Better still, a lusting of the past had always found it's way into her mind on a bored day like this. As she dug through her closet looking at old outfits and daring to play dress up. It helped that she had this free time with her kids spending time with their grandparents near by, but Ryan had not been home in almost a month now. While he did keep in contact with her on a regular basis between working on the set of a new film, Blake still felt lonely at times. Her mind often wandered back to those old days when she used to have fun alongside an old friend she had met eight years ago on the set of another film. Such a special friend who knew the problems Blake went through in terms of needing someone for a bust of lustful energies when sitting alone, bored around the house with no one to spend time with.

Stepping out of the closet, Blake let out a sigh of frustration as she glanced around her bedroom. The bed had been properly fixed by the hired maid who was downstairs at the moment. Pondering to herself at the moment, Blake considered calling her friend Salma Hayek. The woman she considered to almost be like a godmother to her. Salma and Blake had treated themselves to lustful adventures in the past. Another married woman who knew the frustrations of sitting around the house bored and managing a marriage between long distances. Blake had first met Salma on a film set eight years ago. Some years after that, she was introduced to a special man alongside Salma who would later become her true husband. Everything about the woman was clouded in secrecy. Salma was not someone who let the public world know every little detail about her, as Blake had knew she was lucky to have become such close friends with the woman.

It had felt like hours slipping through time as Blake considered calling Salma. She didn't have a reason to fear speaking with the woman, as they had become such close friends over the years. Salma had often come over to spend time with her when Ryan was home. Other times, Blake found herself in Salma's company alongside the man who was now her husband: Winston Moss. Knowing the kind of adventures that Salma and Winston had together, Blake was tempted to make a call and see if Salma could set up something for her. Times like this, she was envious that the woman had a loyal man like that on the side, even though Winston eventually became her husband years down the line. At the bare minimum, Blake knew that Salma could hook her up with a man on the side to relieve her tensions of stress and keep it a secret under the rug with no strings attached. Finally, Blake couldn't get the thoughts of her head. She grabbed her phone from the bed and found Salma in her contact list, calling her up.

"Hello Blake?"

Salma's accent was audible from the other end of the phone. She had answered within seconds of the call. Blake greeted her back.

"Hey! How's life treating you lately?"

"I'm doing good. A little surprised you decided to call me without sending a text first, but I'm not about to complain. How's things going for you? Staying busy with being a mom?"

Blake laughed, brushing off Salma's words at first. It was true that she normally sent a text message before calling, but today was an exception.

"I'm home all alone today. My parents are busy with the young ones and Ryan is still out of town on set."

"Oh, you poor thing. I'm about to be working on a set myself, so if you're calling me to ask if I can offer you company, the answer is no."

Laughing once more at how Salma spoke back to her, Blake responded after a few seconds.

"No, no! I understand you are busy. I called you wanting to ask you for a favor, but..."

"But what?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Blake let out an audible sigh through the phone.

"I don't know how to ask you this. I guess I'll just come right out and say it."

"Go on, say it!"

"I could use some company, like having a man around here to blow off some steam with in the bedroom. I know you have Winston and I figured you might know someone in town willing to spend a day or two with me. Think you could help a girl out?"

Silence fell between the call and Blake could hear some kind of rumbling noises in the background. After a few moments, Salma replied.

"I know someone who could be useful to you, but it would come with a price."

"Well, I kinda figured this wasn't gonna be for free."

Salma chuckled.

"Oh no, it's gonna be free for you if I'm the one making a deal. I don't mind doing a favor for you, as I trust you'll pay me back in the future. Winston has a close friend who works in the adult entertainment industry."

Blake nearly gasped as her heart began to race at this revelation.

"You mean porno?"

"Yes. I might as well tell you what he is. Johnny Boy is a porn director and actor. A disgraceful man who tries to hide it, but he is useful to an extent. He is Winston's friend, not mine. But he has made himself useful to me on more than one occasion. I think he would be useful to you as well."

If there was one thing Blake had learned through her friendship with Salma, when she described a person as 'useful', that meant something of a business relationship even if it involved an affair. Blake thought to herself something of an excuse to make this happen, as the meeting would be easier.

"Tell him that I wanna make a sex tape for my husband."

"What? Seriously?"

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to her that Salma wasn't buying her words. Blake continued on, selling her on it.

"Yeah! Maybe as an anniversary gift or something. I could surprise Ryan and show him that I haven't lost a step in the bedroom."

Once again, Salma's thick accent cracked into a laugh.

"Oh no, I don't believe that. You just needed some company a few minutes ago but now you want to shoot porn? Oh, Blake... I know you're better than this. If you want some dirty fun though, I can call Johnny Boy and let him know. Besides, that burro owes me a favor. Let me take care of this for you. I'll call you back later when I get in touch with him."

"Thank you, honey. I appreciate this."

"No problem, I'm glad I can look out for you."

As soon as she hung up the phone, Blake let out a long sigh. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into? She thought to herself while exhaling her breath once more. She could've called Salma back and asked her not to go through with this, but it would be of no use. As the minutes were passing by, Blake licked her lips and could feel the excitement beginning to build up. It would be one thing setting up a date with a porn director, but a whole new ball game to actually film something with him. Once again, Blake questioned what situation she was getting herself involved in. Expecting a long wait for Salma to call her back, she left the bedroom and decided to head downstairs where her hired maid was busy cleaning the kitchen and living room.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

Lunch had come and gone with the afternoon hours passing by. At any moment, Blake expected a phone call from Ryan as the turn of PM hours was usually when he would make a call. When he didn't, she had not given it much thought between preparing a quick meal to share alongside her maid. When the phone finally did ring in the passing hours, Blake's heart began racing when she witnessed Salma's name and photo across the screen of her smartphone. Without hesitating to answer, she picked up the phone and tapped the screen before raising it up to her ear.

"Hello? Salma?"

"Hey there, Blake! I called Johnny Boy for you and have something set up for you."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, he should be calling you within the next half hour he said. The man gave me his word on this and he knows better than to fuck with me."

"What did you tell him about me?"

"He has your name and I explained to him that you need company."

"You didn't tell him I wanted to film anything did you?"

"No, cause I don't believe you're serious about that."

Blake bit down on her lower lip, not wanting Salma to hear her sigh in frustration. The older woman continued to speak through the phone.

"Johnny told me he would let you pick one of his studio men to come over, or if you wanna have some fun with him instead. Make sure you tell him what you want. Don't hesitate, cause he knows his place."

"Alright, thank you again."

"No problem. One day, I'm gonna call you for a favor when the time comes. I don't think you'll turn me down after what I am doing for you."

"No, Salma. You know I wouldn't let you down."

"Good, now I have to go. Enjoy yourself, I'll call and check on you this weekend."

Clicking to hang the phone up, Blake moved it away from her ear and thought to herself. It had almost bothered her on a deep level that Salma did not believe she would commit to filming a sex tape. Though it was just a spur of the moment suggestion that she made as an excuse, Blake almost felt the need to prove it to her friend. It would be at least card she kept in her book when she finally did speak to this man. Keeping her phone in hand, Blake began to walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. She made it a few steps over the dark red carpet when her phone suddenly began to vibrate and ring. An unknown number appeared on the screen and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, am I speaking to a Miss. Lively?"

"Yes, is this Johnny? Or Johnny Boy, as I was told?"

"Johnny Boy Walker, the one and only!"

He chuckled after answering her and then continued.

"A mutual friend called in regards to you. Would you like to meet in person rather than do all of this over the phone? I find it easier to work with someone face to face."

"Yeah, I think that would be better."

Thinking to herself, Blake did not want to invite a porn star director into her house. She quickly spoke again.

"How about you text me the address for where you work? I'll meet you there."

"Alright, if that's how you wanna do this."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Downtown Los Angeles sat many studios that belonged to the porn industry. Blake had never heard of any studio by the name of Demonic Jewel but it was where she found herself traveling by car. It appeared to be a typical studio building with a parking lot in the back. A red Ferrari was in a reserved parking space close up to the steps leading into the back door. She pulled up in a black Porsche, stepping out in a pair of black high heel pumps that matched a black leather skirt that went down to her knees. A white button up long sleeved shirt was tucked into her skirt with the first few buttons undone, exposing a bit of cleavage as Blake dressed to impressed. Her long golden hair was curled up into a pony tail, whipping about with each step she made.

Johnny had greeted her from the back door, standing tall with a fresh five o'clock shadow over his face and short black hair. He dressed casually in a simple black T-shirt and wearing blue jeans. Blake couldn't have expected anything more from a man of his profession, but what she did not know was that Johnny Walker had a level of prestige within the adult film industry. He greeted her with a hand shake as they walked through the door. Without expecting much, Blake was greeted to long hallways that she figured must have been behind the studio areas. As she and Johnny began to talk, she was surprised to find out that little filming was done in the studio. He explained that they used locations with homes across town and his main style of filming was through 'POV' style and broke down how that worked to Blake.

As they walked and talked through the hall, Blake passed by a number of people between turns in the halls. Johnny had reassured her that no one would say anything even if they did recognize her. Eventually they found themselves in his office which she expected to be more luxurious based on how he had carried himself throughout all of this. The room was small with a row of three metal file cabinets in the right corner; a desk filled with various paperwork and only in the back did she witness a shelf with framed photographs and a few awards. She didn't bother asking him any questions about it as Johnny stepped his way over to sit down in his large black leather seat, moving this into a business meeting type set up for both of them.

"I gotta say, it's not everyday I get a call from a bored housewife looking for some kind of action. If we were shooting a scene today, I wouldn't have a girl pretending to be one."

Blake laughed at his words as she sat down in the chair across from his desk and crossed her legs.

"I'm pretty sure i get paid more than any girls coming in here to act."

"I'll take your word on that."

Resting her hand below her chin, she smirked at him and spoke once more.

"You don't seem too surprised that you've got someone like me in your studio today."

Johnny laughed, flashing his teeth and shaking his head.

"No, I'm not. If there's anything I've learned over the years from living in this city and working around Hollywood, it's that people with fame are weird, especially women."

He threw up his hands and smirked.

"No offense!"

Blake nodded cautiously upon replying.

"None taken."

"So what can I do for you? Salma told me you were looking for a good time."

After speaking, Johnny reached over his desk and began to shuffle threw a few folders. He pulled one out from a smile pile on his desk, handing it over to her.

"This is a portfolio with most of my actors on salary. You can pick the guy you want and we'll arrange something."

"You know, I was thinking about maybe filming something."

She replied to him candidly while scanning over the front of the folder. It had a logo for the Demonic Jewel company printed in black ink. As she opened up the portfolio and began scanning over the photos of men, she laughed. Johnny had begun speaking in response to her last words.

"Oh yeah? Salma didn't mention anything about that, but if it's what you wanna do, I can arrange it."

Ignoring his words for now, Blake scanned her eyes across the pages of pictures. The men were all lined up against a measuring wall, almost as if they were taking mugshots behind a glass screen. Each page had four photos, all with various types of men. White guys, Latino, a few black men all with their own build and some with tattoos over their bodies. As she flipped the pages, one man stood out to her and caused her to turn back and look at the previous page once more. Johnny spotted this, glaring down at her as he spoke.

"See someone you like?"

A specific man Blake had found on a page had reminded her of her husband. A tall muscular built man with various dark tattoos over his chest and arms. She looked up at Johnny, gesturing at him with a smirk on her face as she pointed to the photo and handed it back to him across the desk. He took a glance down and nodded, speaking up.

"That's Shawn, new actor under contract. He's new in the business."

"What's he like?"

"Well, hard for me to say cause I've only filmed three scenes with him so far. He's the kind of guy that knows how to lead from what I have seen. He likes to be in control, but he isn't really rough."

"Well, that sounds like my kind of man if you're about to ask me."

Johnny laughed at her words. He leaned back in his chair and spoke again.

"So tell me what you want. I can call him right now and send him to your house if you're just wanting someone to fuck for the day."

Blake shook her head. It was one thing to have an affair with a man like this, but another to bring him into her that was shared with her family. She had other ideas, as he would soon learn. Johnny spoke again.

"Alright then, you want something different? I remember you said something about filming."

Slowly curling her lips into a grin, Blake thought to herself again as she slowly nodded back to his words.

"Yes. I would like a make a sex tape for my husband. A birthday present, perhaps."

Without hesitation, Johnny nodded back to Blake.

"That can be arranged for you. I can do the filming myself. I'll gonna call Shawn and arrange a meeting. It's better you get to know him first. So we are we filming this at your place or-"

Holding up her finger, Blake cut him off.

"No, I don't want this done in my home."

"Okay then. I can arrange filming this week at a rental mansion. Is that fine?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me."

"Alright, let me call Shawn and we can prepare this."

Johnny picked up the phone and began to push in numbers as Blake sat back and watched. She could've asked herself the same question as earlier, but she was past the point of pondering over the thought of what she had involved herself with. At the last minute, she thought of a birthday present as the excuse for creating such filthy art. True to his word, Johnny arranged a meeting with his actor to take place within the hour, calling him to the studio for a personal job. To go a step further and protect her identity, Johnny did not inform the man that he would be working alongside a famed Hollywood star. Blake hoped that he wouldn't recognize her, regardless if it truly mattered. Johnny helped her out of his office, taking her into the inner studio where Shawn awaited her.