Hollywood Party Hostesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

"I'm Dizzy," she giggled. "Hi, Dizzy!" the men called back in unison.

"So, who wants to see me naked?" Dizzy shouted. There was only an incoherent roar that Nicola took to be a yes. Dizzy smiled demurely, and turning her back to the audience, slowly began to pull down the zipper on her dress. She slipped it off her shoulders, and, still with her back to the men, tugged it down so that she was naked to the waist. She smiled coyly over her shoulder, then turned around, her right arm draped across her spectacular chest, and the left holding up her dress. The audience started to chant, "Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!"

Dizzy threw her right arm into the air above her air, revealing her tits in all their glory. She had thick, stubby pink nipples, hard from the excitement, surrounded by saucer-sized areolas. Then she drew her left up into the air as well, letting go of the dress, which felt at her feet. Like Angela, she wasn't wearing underwear either, and her blonde-muffed pussy was bared to the audience. They applauded wildly.

Nicola found herself applauding too. She always got a bit of a thrill out of seeing other women naked, ever since her friend Jennifer had seduced her. The revelation that she was bi-sexual had come of a bit of a surprise, but it was quite useful for her career. Nicola just had to face it, she'd fuck pretty much anything.

The applause for Dizzy's show eventually faded, and Scott took Angela by the arm, leading her to centre stage. "And just what is your name, young lady?" he asked. She cast a sultry gaze across the men. "I'm your little Angel," she said in a husky voice, "and I'll do anything to make your day." She closed her eyes, threw her head back and let a another moan as she reached behind her for the zipper on her dress. Angela started to grind her hips, dry humping the air. She licked her lips, her hot tongue darting out. The men stared open-mouthed as the raven-haired beauty turned stripping into an orgasm. The zipper came down slowly, Angela savoring every moment. The dress slid down to reveal her smallish tits, topped with dark nipples. Angela continued to moan. The dress slid off her body altogether, pooling at her feet, baring her neatly trimmed muff to the audience. The moaning peaked, and Angela's hands found her hips as she thrust her pelvis forward in fake orgasm. Again, the crowd roared their approval, as Angela gave them a shy little smile.

Finally, it was Nicola's turned. "And last but not least, all the way from down under..."

"G'day," Nicola smiled to her audience, playing up her melodious accent. "I'm Knickers, and like all true-blue Aussie girls, I've got an all-over tan." She cupped her hand to her ear, pretending the wolf-whistles and cat-calls were a lucid expression of disbelief. "You say you don't believe me? Well, cop a load of this." Nicola started to unzip her dress, leaning forward so that her tits threatened to spill out before she had a chance to take her clothes off. Grinning at her cheering audience, Nicola slid the dress from her body. The feel of the material slipping along her skin got Nicola even hotter. The guests applauded the sight of her tanned, naked breasts, which bobbed as Nicola stepped out of her clothes. She still wore the red g-string, and turned so they could admire her ass as well.

"What's that? You still don't believe me?" Nicola continued to play to her audience. She was, after all, an actress. Pretty much all of her glorious 38-25-35 body was already on display, and it was evident she did indeed have a fantastic all-over tan. "Well, I guess I better take it all off then." With a mischievous grin, Nicola peeled off her epithetical knickers, and threw them into the audience. Completely nude, she struck a classic model's pose, left hand on her hip, right leg thrust forward, milking her moment in the spotlight as her admirers fought over her underwear.

"Alrighty, girls," said Scott. "Man, you three sure look tasty." The three naked starlets, just as horny as the men before them, beamed back at him. "Thank-you, Scott," they replied in unison.

"I'm going to ask each one of you to come forward and take a piece of paper from the bowl. Then read out the name of our first set of lucky winners."

A hush descended over the male crowd, as everyone waited, hoping to be the one picked. They were practically drooling. Nicola was drooling too, although it wasn't her mouth that was watering.

"Dizzy, if you'd like to be the first." Scott daintily took the nude blonde's hand and let her up to the bowl. Dizzy's enormous breasts swung violently with even the smallest steps. Someone called out, "No peeking!", and the giggling girl placed one hand over her eyes. She reached into the bowl and pulled out the first name. Everyone was silent, waiting and hoping to hear their name. Dizzy grinned, as if about to read the Oscar for best actor.

"Martin Steinbeck," she announced.

A whoop of joy came from one man, whom Nicola guessed could only be Steinbeck. A balding, middle-aged man bounded up next to Dizzy. If she was disappointed, she didn't show, squealing with delight and throwing her arms around him. Martin's face was one giant grin and he buried his head between Dizzy's boobs. The crowd clapped politely, all of them having to settle for runner up to sample the blonde starlet's special brand of hospitality. Dizzy escorted Martin off the stage, and the couple disappeared into one of the bedrooms.

"And now our little Angel." Angela smiled demurely, and stepped forward. She reached into the glass bowl, and produced a name.

"Rick Ellis," she announced. A tall, handsome guy in his 20s stepped forward. Nicola noticed a look of relief spread across Angela's face that her first client wasn't another "Martin Steinbeck". Her beautiful if bitchy face lit up. Angela eagerly threw herself upon the guy, opening her mouth to kiss him passionately. A murmur of amusement rose from the audience as they continued to neck enthusiastically on stage. Finally, Angela broke away panting, and dragged Rick toward a free bedroom.

"Last," continued Scott, "but certainly not least, Knickers." Nicola smiled at her cheering audience, and stepped up to the bowl. She bent over to reach in, her erect nipples brushing against the glass, causing her to shiver. She drew out a name. Nicola paused for effect. And what an effect. The brunette model-turned-actress stood naked before a room full of lust-crazed movie producers, directors, and executives, all them of waiting for her to announce that they would have the honor of fucking her first. All eyes were riveted to the body of the gorgeous Australian girl, drinking in the sight of her silky long legs - her well groomed muff - her smooth stomach - her full breasts - her lovely sweet face. They all wanted her, but, for now at least, only one would be able to enjoy the pleasure of her charms.

"Will Jackson," Nicola read.

The crowd parted, and a grinning black man stepped on stage. Nicola gasped in surprise. At 5'9'', plus a couple of inches for her heels, she was hardly a midget, but Will towered over her. He had been wearing a suit before, but had since taken the jacket off, and rolled up his shirt sleeves. Nicola ran her small hands over his naked, muscular forearms, pulling his giant frame against her eager body. If Nicola had been horny before, she was practically on fire now. In a sexual daze, Nicola led Will into the remaining bedroom.

Inside, the naked starlet jumped up onto the bed on all fours, and scooted her pretty little ass around so that she faced the very lucky winner.

"Where would you like me to begin?" Nicola asked.

"God that is a sexy accent," Will grinned. "You know, I've always wanted a girl from down under to go down on me."

"OK," Nicola said cheerily. As she reached up and began to unbuckle his belt, Nicola had the most adorable look on her face. The tip of her tongue poked out between her pearly teeth, as she gently pulled down the zipper on his pants. She reached in and pulled out his twitching cock. The dark, circumcised head glistened in the light. Nicola let out an appreciative gasp.

"You like it?" Will asked.

"I love it!" Nicola replied. Although still a little flaccid, Nicola could barely wrap her hand around the shaft. Her eyes shone with desire, as Will's penis began to throb and grow. Under her tender handling, the monster began to rear up at the naked starlet.

"You want to put it into that pretty little mouth of yours?" Will asked. Nicola grinned. "I sure want to try!" Still kneeling on the bed, Nicola leant forward and slipped her ruby lips over the hot meat. Only a few months ago, the most erotic thing she had had in her mouth was a popsicle. All that had changed, and since coming to Hollywood the jobbing starlet had gained lots of experience in cock-sucking. Will's dick had swollen to its full size, and was now slick with his own juices and Nicola's saliva. She went to work, gently sliding her mouth up and down the length of his prick. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up to his Will's own. Nicola was determined to give him the full benefit of her skills. Will groaned in pleasure, reaching forward to run his hands through Nicola's silky hair. Still standing at the foot of the bed, he adjusted his stance, preparing himself for the best blow-job of his life.

Nicola picked up the pace. Her hands were around his waist now, caressing his smooth, dark skin. She could almost feel the cum rising in his balls. Will was approaching bursting point. Although this would deny Nicola a fuck on her first man, it would get her onto the next, and one up on Angela while her partner was still vainly trying to find her tits. It was also quite a compliment to make a man orgasm so quickly.

"I want to cum on that gorgeous face of yours." Will was in seventh heaven, and it was hardly surprising, with the sexy Australian sex kitten fucking him with her lips. Nicola reluctantly withdrew his meat from her mouth, and went back to pumping her with her hand. Will let out a gasp, and a stream of semen burst from his dick, spraying out across Nicola's smooth skin. As a model, Nicola's face had graced a few magazine covers, but never like this. She giggled with glee, and made a half-hearted attempt to wipe it off.

With that, Will thanked her, pulled up his pants and left. Nicola's guest hadn't quelled her desire, only made her even hornier, but as Will exited another man entered to take his place. He smiled down at the nude girl, lying on the bed still laughing. Nicola's legs were wide open, with her slick pussy ready to greet her new client.

"Howdy," he said, and began to undress.

"Hi," replied Nicola with a grin.

The next couple of hours were a blur to Nicola. Cocks came and went. All shapes, all sizes, all colors. She lost count of the number of men who came in to fuck her. All the faces were lost in a haze of sexual pleasure, as Nicola was literally fucked every which way and loose. After a while they were coming in twos and threes, and Nicola felt multiple hot, eager dicks slipped into her mouth, her pussy, her hands. Probably trying to keep the lines down, Nicola thought with a smirk. Eventually the stream of men ceased, and she dozed off, falling asleep with a very big smile on her face.

Nicola awoke with a start. Two o'clock. It was late, or early, depending on your point of view. Nicola went and took a shower in the on-suite bathroom, refreshing herself after the night of debauchery. Afterward, she stood in the bedroom, towelling off her wet, naked body. As she'd left her clothes in the main room of the suite, Nicola didn't have anything to put on. However, she had long grown accustomed to walking around bare-ass naked, and was nude as she stepped back out of the bedroom. Scott was sprawled on a couch, reading a magazine. Angela, dressed in her black evening gown, was pacing the floor impatiently. All the guests were gone, and so too was Dizzy, no doubt having left with one of them.

"It's about time," Angela snarled. She cast a sneering eye over Nicola's naked body. "I see you're all ready to get what's coming to you. Or have you forgotten our little wager?"

"Not at all," Nicola replied with a smile. "I just didn't want you to be naked alone before you have to walk down onto the street." All the same, Nicola didn't bother to get dressed right away just in case she had lost. She didn't want to give Angela the satisfaction of making her strip.

"Well," said Scott, "It was pretty tight there for a while. A very close race indeed. Worthy of a photo finish."

"Who won?" the two girls cried at once. Scott smirked.

"You've never going to believe this," he replied. "Knickers, you were very entertaining tonight on no less than 32 different occasions." Nicola grinned, pleased at her score. "And Angel, tonight the number of times you pleasured our guests was... also 32."

"What?" yelled Angela. "A tie?"

"Afraid so." Scott was obviously enjoying himself.

"Dammit!" swore Angela. She turned to leave.

"Not so fast," called Nicola. "I believe our bet said that the loser had to strip and walk downstairs naked."

Angela rolled her eyes. "Listen, you Aussie bimbo, we both fucked the same number of guys, 32. That means we both won."

"Yeah, another way to look at it is we both lost."

Angela stopped short.

"She's got you there," said Scott.

"But, but..." Angela stammered. "You'd have to do it too!"

Nicola shrugged her shoulders. "I'm already dressed for it. What's the matter, *Angel*, afraid that someone will see you and wonder why a naked boy is wandering around the hotel?"

Angela colored, but said nothing. Slowly, she unzipped, once again baring her naked body, but this time with less enthusiasm. "Let's just get this over with," she said between clenched teeth.

Nicola turned to Scott and smiled. "Thank-you for a lovely evening Scott," she beamed. "Would you look after my lovely new dress for me, please? I can't remember where I left it, but its round her somewhere." She waved her hand to indicate vaguely the last place she'd seen her clothes. Scott smiled in return. "Sure thing Knickers." He gave the nude starlet a chaste kiss on the cheek.

The naked women stepped out of the suite, and proceeded to walk down the corridor toward the elevator. Nicola was a little nervous at being naked in public, but was determined not to let Angela see it. She defiantly held her head up high, enjoying the feel of the carpet under her bare feet. Angela was trying to keep her cool, too. Neither of them attempted to cover up- not so much as a nipple was afforded even an ounce of modesty. Anyone walking by would have been greeted with the enchanting sight of two of Hollywood's finest in all their naked glory.

They buzzed for the lift. It seemed like an eternity to wait, but Nicola endured. Angela seemed to be bearing up less well. Finally, it arrived, and the doors opened, revealing to the young attendant the sexiest vision he'd ever seen. "Hot damn," he cried. The two girls entered the lift. Nicola smiled at him, as he groped her body with his eyes.

"Lobby, please," said Nicola. Angela tried to hide in the back of the elevator. The attendant caught the movement in the corner of his eye and turned to look at her now. "Oh, don't be shy," Nicola said. "Why don't you show the nice young man your lovely tits?" Angela glared at her, but said nothing.

As they travelled down, the attendant let out a whistle. "What a party that must've been. I bet the entertainment was something else!"

"Honey," replied Nicola, as the elevator stopped and the two naked girls stepped out. "We *were* the entertainment." He stared at her cute little ass as it wiggled away. "Damn," he murmured. "Not one fucking tan-line."

They crossed the lobby at a brisk pace. Although the lateness of the hour meant it was largely deserted, the night staff were on duty. The concierge, a smartly dressed middle-aged woman, did a double take and stared in disbelief. They ignored them. The doorman caught sight of them with a grin, and raised his top hat.

Nicola emerged into the night, the reluctant Angela in tow. She felt the cool kiss of the LA night caress her nudity. A car drove past, tooting its horn. Nicola waved back, setting her boobs jiggling. She didn't feel embarrassed anymore, only confident she had a killer bod that everyone wanted to see. And she wanted them to see it.

"Good-evening Miss," said the doorman. "Shall I try and hail you a cab?"

"That's OK, I can do it," Nicola replied with a smile. "I think I'd have much better luck getting one than you."

END

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers
12