Home Alone

Story Info
Home Alone... until the cable guy arrives.
1k words
3.91
49.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWett
NymphWett
16 Followers

"So what are you up to today honey?" my husband asks as we are eating breakfast with our six-year old twin daughters.

"Not much. Once you and the girls take off I have to do some laundry and a few chores but other than that I have a pretty easy day."

"That's good baby. You work too hard around here. You deserve an easy day."

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

We finish our breakfast and I get the girls ready for school as my husband gets ready for work. I send them all off with a kiss and then get to my chores. It takes me a couple hours to get the house cleaned up and the couple loads of laundry I had to do. Once done I go take a shower.

Once dressed in a pink sundress with a matching set of thong panties and bra, I look in the mirror. I have to say that even after a pregnancy, my 24 year old body looks pretty good. I am 5'9" with auburn hair, vibrant green eyes, a slim body, and 34dd firm breasts. I have just finished brushing out my wet hair when the doorbell rings.

Seeing as I am not expecting anyone, I figure it must be a delivery or something. I open the door to see a handsome man about 40 or so dressed in a cable company uniform.

"Umm.. Can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is James. I work for the cable company. I see that you have a dish in your front yard and I wondered if I could talk to you about changing to your local cable company. Do you have time to talk?"

Figuring that I had nothing better to do, I invite him in. I lead him to the living room and he takes a seat on the couch. I sit in the chair next to the couch.

"Ok, James, I am Sandi. I am willing to see if it is worth it to my family to switch companies. What can the cable company offer me."

He talks for about 15 minutes or so showing me the options that they carry and the price differences between the two companies.

"Well... right now I am torn. It is about the same price for either option for me for the same channels. At this point I would stick with the dish. What else can you offer?" I ask.

"Customer service."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we like to keep our customers happy whatever it takes." he says as he walk across the room. He kneels and puts a hand on my leg. I part my legs slightly.

"Could you give me an example of what you mean?" I ask with a sly smile.

Sliding his hand up my thigh, he says "Well, I know that my own personal belief is that when I leave a house after a service call, my customer should have a smile on their face and I should do what ever it takes to make that happen."

As he says this he spreads my legs apart. He slides my skirt up and pulls my panties to the side. Throwing caution to the wind, I grab his head and pull him to my pussy. He wastes no time and heads straight for my clit. He takes it in his mouth and sucks it hard and fast. In less than a minute, I am cumming. I try to push his head away as it gets too intense but he puts his hands on my hips and holds me down. He doesn't stop or slow down. My whole body quivering I ride the wave of orgasms he is giving me with his tongue. Mercifully he finally stops. He easily picks me up.

"Where is the bedroom?" he asks. Still out of breath, I point to the door to the bedroom I share with my husband.

James carries me to the bedroom and puts me down. Grabbing my dress he pulls it over my head. He then takes my bra off and leaning forward he takes a nipple into his mouth. He sucks on it for a minute before switching to the other.

After pulling my panties off, he tells me to lay on the bed. As I do, he removes his own clothes and leaves them in a pile on the floor. He then climbs on the bed and kneels between my legs again. Grabbing my legs he pushes them up to my chest. Leaning forward he shoves his entire nine inches into me in one push.

Much like the way he ate my pussy he is going at it hard and fast. James brings his hand to my pussy and plays with my clit with his thumb. Before long he has me cumming again.

"Mmm.. James... you fuck me so good. Oh YES!"

He lets go of my legs and puts them down to his side. Leaning down he wraps his arms around me and rolls us over so that I am on top.

"Ride me. Ride my cock, sexy."

I do just that. Sliding my pussy up and down his cock. While I am fucking him, he reaches up and grabs my breasts, pinching my nipples gently. I reach behind and grab his balls fondling him.

"Oh yes, Sandi. Play with my balls, fuck me hard."

I start riding him hard and fast slamming down on his cock. Before long, I feel him expanding just before I feel him spasming inside me shooting his cum inside my pussy.

I move to lay beside him on the bed. We lay there for a minute before getting up. I lead him to the shower and we both climb in the shower. We spend the rest of the afternoon fucking and sucking each other. He leaves just before my husband and daughters return home. I have just put my bedding in the wash when I hear them come in.

"Hey honey, I switched cable companies today. They give us a better deal and I hear their customer service is exceptional." I say to my husband with a smile...

NymphWett
NymphWett
16 Followers